Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 22, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, there's a first time for everything including skiing in the snowy weather.

About time we got another main girl making an appearance and it happens to be Sayuri this time. She's a bit different compared to Minami with her colder personality. Speaking of Minami, she seems to be skilled at skiing. Sayuri is kinda observant when talking to Tsubasa though. This episode also builds more into Tsubasa/Minami's relationship as this is another memory they made.
Jan 22, 7:59 AM

May 2020
In the sequence of how to get a girl all over you just by existing, this week, our protag was paired with the second hottest girl of his class over their ski trip, which for some reason is a part of their lessons, but hey that’s the least of the concerns here, I mean for whatever odd reason not only is he near all the hot girls, but is even getting the time of day from them…

… to the point where they’re even sharing secrets with him, who they never shared with anyone, despite experiencing the tragedy of showing half naked skin to his loser self.. what???? Just like the main girl, this new girl too was acting overly familiar with the dude, despite this being their first interaction.

I know this is a fantasy, but there are limits. And no the reason being, “they had kinda similar circumstances”, is just stupid. Good for the new girl she made friends with Fuyuki, but there’s absolutely no reason she should feel anything towards this guy.
Jan 22, 8:25 AM

Dec 2021
Looks like we've got the classic love triangle. Let's see how things play out.

Tsubasa, experiencing skiing for the first time in a school class, contrasts with Minami, who is confidently self-assured. Sayuri Akino, a classmate with black hair and a neat appearance, watches their interaction with a somewhat annoyed sidelong glance. Despite Minami's desire to become friends, Sayuri maintains an indifferent expression. Tsubasa is surprised by Minami's struggle to connect with classmates. Later on, while Tsubasa and Sayuri practice together, they find it difficult to open up to each other. However, during a break, when Tsubasa goes to retrieve something from the bus, she unexpectedly encounters Sayuri wiping off sweat in her underwear.

It's really nice to see Tsubasa putting in the effort to bring Akino and Fuyuki closer. Fuyuki stepping in to help Akino with her skiing troubles just made the whole situation better. It's cool how Fuyuki came to the rescue, and it's kinda funny that the teacher, who's been absent, doesn't have much to say. The friendship between them is so heartwarming.

And Fuyuki showing a bit of jealousy adds a fun twist.
IzanaSolosJan 22, 2:17 PM

Jan 22, 10:11 AM
Jun 2023
Excited for the upcoming episode
Jan 22, 10:18 AM

Feb 2021
I've never gone skiing either, I would like to try it at least once in my lifetime.
So apparently this OP is really popular on music streaming services.
Gyaru in anime most of the time have bright hair, so Sayuri having dark hair is quite cool.
10:35 Oh, are these cold noodles? I love them! (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Lol apparently in the manga the game was "Super Smash Plus" and there were many characters from other Shonen Jump+ manga, like Spy Family, Jigokuraku and 'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess
Fuyuki and Sayuri becoming friends is wholesome
Cool episode. I kinda wish there was only one heroine, but oh well.
EmbientJan 22, 10:25 AM
Jan 22, 10:29 AM

Jul 2011
Akino need a jacket with bad insulation. More cold, less sweat.

Shueido Witch sounds like a cooler name than Nintendo Switch.

Jan 22, 10:38 AM

Mar 2021
Sayuri seems a nice girl once you get to know her and I hope her and Minami get to know more about each other soon
Jan 22, 10:42 AM

Jan 2023
Quite the unique personality for the new gal, she is an interesting character.
A pretty fun episode overall. Nice mix of sweet and funny moments.
Jan 22, 10:46 AM
Mar 2023
really lovely and heartwarming episode! the mc and the gals are awesome!! hoping to see more wholesome moments!!!!
Jan 22, 11:13 AM

Aug 2021
For a gal Sayuri has really unique personality and I like her, amazing episode
Jan 22, 11:26 AM

Feb 2019
Ok Sayuri has officially saved this series and piqued my interest lol. Best girl easily. Needed some more spice in here badly and she delivered.

Not only does she have a very unique design for a gyaru, but her personality as well. Defying usual tropes like not hitting shiki when he saw her wiping herself down in the bus or chasing him off. Instead, demanding to eat lunch next to him and playing her switch lol. I already love her.

The face she made when Shiki didn’t know about her fave game was so real. Been there many times. Really cute that she started geeking out when he said he was interested in learning about the game. I love when girls are really passionate about stuff and it comes through when they’re describing it.

Turns out Sayuri and Shiki have a lot in common and I enjoyed their trip up to the summit. Sayuri was pretty vulnerable today and honest about her insecurities, respect. It was probably so nice to be able to latch onto shiki since he’s also not really got friends in class due to him transferring.

Wouldn’t catch me skiing down a mountain, too many horror stories, but luckily Sayuri and Shiki’s first skiing trip went well and Fuyuki was able to help Sayuri stop lol.

Very cute end to the episode with Sayuri and Shiki knocked out together on the bus. Looking forward to more of them and the burgeoning love triangle
Marinate1016Jan 22, 11:43 AM
Jan 22, 11:36 AM

Aug 2017
Wait, she didn't hit the mc after seeing her change and blame him!? Is that even possible...

Sorry Fuyuki but Sayuri is best girl, didn't expect her to be into games. Ending was cute too when they were sleeping together.
Jan 22, 11:38 AM

Jul 2020
just as expected, the extra girl was completely unnecessary and boring. I feel this show would've been better off staying a regular romance instead of a love triangle/harem(?) but oh well. still enjoyable as long as the blonde girl gets some screen time
Jan 22, 11:57 AM

Dec 2022
well akino and shiki became friends also made fuyuki jealous

also this confirms my intuition shiki really has the attributes of a harem protagonist
Jan 22, 12:13 PM

Mar 2014
The new girl is lovely, more cuter than the fmc personality wise

While this episode is not bad but typical harem romcom they're gonna somehow bs their way in making the second/any girl immediately attaracted to our idiotic mc and spill their private secrets or something
RedChromeJan 22, 12:17 PM
Jan 22, 1:07 PM

Feb 2014
Akino already has my interest, partially because she's a gamer girl, which I do like. =P

Still, I enjoyed her interactions with Tsubasa. I'm glad she defied the usual tropes by not hitting Tsubasa when he got on the coach as she patting herself down to get rid of her sweat, which he got a good look of her bare midriff and bra before profusely apologising. After that, the two began to talk a lot to each other, which led to the two becoming good friends.

Not only did they have a good time playing the Super Smash Bros clone on her "Shuiedo Witch", but Tsubasa also helped Akino with her skiing, with the exception of knowing how to stop. Whoops...

Thankfully, Fuyuki was there to help save Akino from any disaster. I do love seeing how jealous Fuyuki was when she saw both Akino and Tsubasa sleeping on each other on the coach back home. XD

I enjoyed this episode and I do see a love triangle forming at this rate. I hope it won't be long before the third girl from the OP joins in the fray.
Jan 22, 1:14 PM
May 2020
sayuri chill like that
Jan 22, 1:24 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to Embient
I've never gone skiing either, I would like to try it at least once in my lifetime.
So apparently this OP is really popular on music streaming services.
Gyaru in anime most of the time have bright hair, so Sayuri having dark hair is quite cool.
10:35 Oh, are these cold noodles? I love them! (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Lol apparently in the manga the game was "Super Smash Plus" and there were many characters from other Shonen Jump+ manga, like Spy Family, Jigokuraku and 'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess
Fuyuki and Sayuri becoming friends is wholesome
Cool episode. I kinda wish there was only one heroine, but oh well.
@Embient Skiing is fun but proper instruction is an absolute must, just whatever you do, do not follow the example set here !!!

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 22, 1:30 PM

Nov 2023
For the expected skiing episode, it was alright.

Our boy Tsubasa meets Sayuri, another one of the main girls for the first time and I felt like it was off.

She was extremely open with Tsubasa in their first ever conversation... Like what? Even after he finds her half naked?

Towards the end, Minami and Sayuri become friends and that's chill.
Jan 22, 1:30 PM
Jun 2023
The episode was really beautiful
Jan 22, 1:31 PM
Jun 2023
Jan 22, 1:32 PM
Jun 2023
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣶⡇⠀⣾⡇⠀⠛⠃⠀⠀⣾⠛⠛⠀⠀⡇⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⢷⣦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣿⠻⣼⣿⠇⠀⢸⡇⠀⢸⡇⠀⢀⡀⠀⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠟⠀⠹⠿⠁⠀⠘⠃⠀⠀⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣄⣠⡤⠒⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣤⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣭⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⠆⠀⠀
⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠑⠊⠙⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠃⠙⠛⣛⣿⣿⣿⣄⡸⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⣴⡾⠿⠿⠿⣭⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠽⠛⠻⠟⠿⣿⣻⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡤⣤⡔⢻⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣷⢾⣍⠙⠆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀
⠀⢠⠃⢠⡟⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠴⠋⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀
⣦⡇⠀⣿⠁⣸⣻⣿⣿⣿⠿⣧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⡇⢻⠀⠻⠀⠉⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⡇⠀⠁⠀⢰⣾⣿⣧⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢣⠀⠀⣄⡈⠛⠿⠁⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⢁⠀⠈⡷⠀⠀⢀⣔⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⠀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⢠⠎⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⣀⣤⠴⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣀⣾⣋⣤⡤⠖⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠈⡅⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⢠⡼⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⡿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣠⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⣹⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣄⠀⠀⢰⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jan 22, 2:43 PM
Aug 2020
i really enjoyed this episode

i love the way she explained her mindset etc

the ecchi scene was a nice one

otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 22, 3:16 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A skiing trip instead of going to class sounds awesome, I wonder if they actually do that or not lol. And we got an introduction for Akino in this one, and there’s a bit more to her than I expected, I was mainly surprised by the sweat thing, reminds me of a character from Komi lol. And of course you have the gamer aspect as well which was hinted at the end of the last episode, I thought it was just gonna be mobile games but it looks like she’s into this show’s version of smash bros which is pretty cool, now I wonder if she could take on Tomozaki at Tackfam lol.

And our boy Tsubasa got in with her just by forgetting his chopsticks, that was a very lucky scene to stumble upon. And I’m not sure why they translated what he’s calling Akino to “professor” because I think he was saying “master”, but I guess either way gets the point across. And I also want to point out how nice Akino’s design is, she was described as a proper gyaru but I can’t really tell much gyaru going on, but that is a good combo nonetheless that I haven’t seen before. And Fuyuki took a bit of a backseat in this one but instead she was being the rescue gyaru of the ski resort which lead to her saving Akino at the end, and with this Fuyuki finally managed to get in with her too. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of her!
Jan 22, 3:35 PM

Apr 2014
Sayuri = the new best girl of the series? perhaps.
the ski resort where they've been to in this episode is Northern Arc Resort
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 22, 3:47 PM
Mar 2020
what a great ep. I've known girls like Akino. Very relatable.

Still can't get enough Ōishi Masayoshi in my life.
Jan 22, 4:06 PM
May 2021
I am done with this boring cringe-fest.
Jan 22, 4:10 PM
Feb 2015
romantic subtext tag is disappointing. show is still cute tho
Jan 22, 4:39 PM
Dec 2023
This episode is good! Love the new character, she is so cool!
I hope that she becomes friends with Minami!
So exciting to see what happens next! I look forward to new episodes.
This anime is very wholesome so far! I love it!
Jan 22, 4:44 PM

Apr 2022
silver link ain't cooking. gamer girl is neat but pretty sure it won't amount to much so that's rough.
Jan 22, 5:06 PM

Sep 2023
In this episode we get to meet Akino-san, her personality is really different from what you'd think from her looks. She's the loner gamer type despite the gyaru appearance. She was really cute once she opened up to Tsubasa.

But I have to agree with @Softhenic03 here, Tsubasa is blessed by the gods or something. That or his hat is a magical hot chick magnet!

TheColonel76 said:
A skiing trip instead of going to class sounds awesome, I wonder if they actually do that or not lol.

I don't know about Japan but here in Switzerland, we did get 2-3 days a year where we got to go skiing instead of going to class.
Jan 22, 5:15 PM

May 2019
Hmm, so it looks like Sayuri will be a rival towards Minami but Minami still seems happy to have made a new friend. Meanwhile Tsubasa sees Sayuri wipe herself down and then has lunch with her lol. At least this should spice this series up a bit.
Jan 22, 5:25 PM

Aug 2022
Not gonna lie really fun episode.

There are lots of Shiki and Akino moments this time. It feels really cute, Akino who wants to have lots of friends, now become a reality I'm sure. Now that she is good friends with Fuyuki, Shiki has great for his role this time. Lets go my boy just get harem already, one more.

RafaBryanJan 22, 5:46 PM
Jan 22, 6:21 PM
Jul 2022
I loved this episode.
Jan 22, 6:47 PM

Jul 2016
Introvert gal who's a gamer and also sweats a lot? Noice! Minami still best girl tho.
Jan 22, 7:28 PM
Dec 2022
A gal that has big booba and sweating a lot ? 100% will befriend her

the smell of woman sweat is different
Jan 22, 7:43 PM
Dec 2023
Woman with big oppai
Jan 22, 8:05 PM

Nov 2021
Akino is mad cute!!
Jan 22, 9:25 PM

Jul 2014
Hot and cute gamer gyaru voiced by Yumiri Hanamori, I love her already <3 <3 <3..... Don't do this to me, this show doesn't look like one where all these best girls "win".

Mountain rescue gyaru Fuyuki was so cute in her ski-gear.

Tsubasa is growing on me. Him apologizing so loudly to the teacher was hilarious.

The ending with Akino and Tsubasa sleeping next to each other was pretty cute.
Jan 22, 10:39 PM

Oct 2016
Gyarus!! Gyarus are my lifeblood!! I NEED MORE!!
Jan 22, 10:45 PM

Nov 2018
Good Lord, it's like Sayuri was tailor-made to my character preferences
Jan 22, 10:47 PM

Oct 2020
He made a new friend in Sayuri.
Jan 22, 11:25 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to Pustul
In this episode we get to meet Akino-san, her personality is really different from what you'd think from her looks. She's the loner gamer type despite the gyaru appearance. She was really cute once she opened up to Tsubasa.

But I have to agree with @Softhenic03 here, Tsubasa is blessed by the gods or something. That or his hat is a magical hot chick magnet!

TheColonel76 said:
A skiing trip instead of going to class sounds awesome, I wonder if they actually do that or not lol.

I don't know about Japan but here in Switzerland, we did get 2-3 days a year where we got to go skiing instead of going to class.
Pustul said:

That’s awesome, I’m sure those were fun days if you’re into skiing.
Jan 23, 3:29 AM
Feb 2020
I really liked Sayuri. Even though she still hasn't had a lot of screen time, I think she will be my fav
Jan 23, 3:53 AM
Apr 2013
EP 3

It's funny because i was watching a random anime the other day and I heard one of the characters say menkoi. I wonder if its really common and I just havent noticed it or just a coincidence
Something something 2nd girl

Unfortunately minami didnt get much screentime this ep because the ep was almost entirely focused on akino sayuri (guys its been one ep how dahell does sayuri have more favorites than minami?)
Have to see next ep for more minami and sayuri I guess. Is tsubasa ever going to call them by first name?
No idea when the next girl will show up, probably ep 5 or 6 maybe. Would be a surprise if next ep.

Sayuri is voiced by hanamori yumiri. Which uh. Definitely didnt recognize her, I did suspect it was her but only because I saw the cast list by accident.

I am kinda curious how they sound like in english
CocoaGalaxyJan 23, 3:58 AM
Jan 23, 3:56 AM

Jul 2022
A snowy episode. We meet Akino, a classmate of Tsubasa, whom Fuyuki wants to befriend.

Not knowing how to ski, Tsubasa and Akino end up practicing together and share an embarrassing moment. Tsubasa sweats a lot, feeling embarrassed as she falls behind others in sports. She's also a gaming enthusiast and becomes Tsubasa's teacher. I've noticed Tsubasa having many first experiences, making me think she might have been socially repressed.

In the end, it's nice to see Akino giving Fuyuki a chance to be her friend, and witnessing Fuyuki's happiness is quite heartwarming. I'm not sure if a love triangle will develop, but jealousy is definitely present.
Jan 23, 4:51 AM

Jun 2016
I'm beginning to understand why Akino is the more popular girl. Not only does she look normal she sweats profusely. What's not to like. ;)
Jan 23, 5:35 AM

Oct 2008
Tsubasa x Sayuri might not be so bad! habitual sweating girls are also good huh! not just gyarus! lolz!
5/5.

Jan 23, 5:42 AM
Apr 2022
Harem girl number 2 unlocked
Jan 23, 6:07 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
New girl is here. I know that these kinds of series are meant to be self inserts for your average Japanese viewer, but they really should have given MC-kun some sort of skill/appearance/back story that would somehow explain how the likes of Akino would fall for him almost instantly. Being kind and a good listener is not nearly enough even in a story as basic as this one.
Oh well, I suppose he did kind of show some backbone and responsibility there at the end but the bar is high. I need to adjust my "anime" logic accordingly
FarabeufJan 23, 6:26 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26

81 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

74 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12

91 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5

84 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29

77 by Gator »»
May 18, 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.