Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 22, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
That's the demon king's daughter? How cute. Looks like Hime made a new friend.

We got goofy moments coming from her again with that personality of hers and colorful moments where she exaggerates her expressions. Gotta also love how this show mixes in variety of foods like steamed buns, so it's not always the same type.
Jan 22, 7:41 AM

Dec 2021
Nice to see that even Papa Demon Lord has his priorities sorted out.

The princess was invited to an amusement park by the heroes of light and darkness. When she sought permission to go out from the torturer, she ended up being asked for the kingdom's secret in exchange. Will she choose friendship with the torturer or protect the kingdom's secret? Furthermore, Maomao-chan, the daughter of the Demon King, appears before the princess. As the princess reluctantly succumbs to the "torture" inflicted by Maomao-chan, someone comes to her rescue.

Maomao and her 'tortures' were just too cute and endearing. Hime had no chance against her playful charm. After their successful teasing, they even had a good time playing together, and it was incredibly heartwarming. The joke about the human secret code being a simple knights' oath instead of a password added a touch of innocent humor to the whole situation, making it even more enjoyable.

I hope we get to see more of Maomao-chan in the future.
IzanaSolosJan 22, 2:16 PM

Jan 22, 9:03 AM

Feb 2021
7:00 I believe this refers to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea, that's why she said "land" and "sea" in English.

Lmao we got another Maomao this season. But this time it comes from 魔王 (maou lit. demon king) - demon lord. She's so cute!
Hey, she's actually sharing kinda useful information now!
I love the knight already. Poor him, he was just way too concentrated XD.
There is a scene after credits.
Good episode.
EmbientJan 22, 9:44 AM
Jan 22, 10:03 AM

Mar 2021
Really enjoyed this episode the demon kings daughter is so cute
Jan 22, 10:37 AM

Apr 2012
Another man of culture blew his chances just when the princess was starting to see him differently. The knight just couldn't wait to cup a feel from Hime.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 22, 10:38 AM

Apr 2012
The little girl was just too op
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 22, 10:40 AM

Dec 2010
They totally fucked up the punchline of the white knight grabbing her boob at the end. If you want to get rid of the slightly lewd scenes go ahead, but at least make sure it doesn't kill the jokes.
Jan 22, 10:51 AM

Feb 2019
Lmaoo all it took was a selfie from the girls to get Hime to spill the beans and go to the amusement park. It’s like getting a discord message that your friends want to play. Can’t help but join up. I love this show. Can’t believe the “big info” torture got out of that was that the emperor prefers land over sea lol.

The hell lord’s daughter being brought in to torture Hime was great too. Popping the bubble wrap in front of her was the sweetest thing ever. Maomao is such a cutie and I hope we see more of her! Idk how Hime held back on giving her a massive hug for so long, I would’ve folded.

Wait, so we’ve got “welcome to Tokyo” at the amusement park, LINE and Chinese food in here all being referenced, does this take place in the far future or something? Seems like modern society does exist in this world and it’s just combined with traditional fantasy tropes? Interesting

That Xiaolongbao really made me hungry.. already been craving Chinese food for a while 😂

“There are so many Sunday morning anime I watch, I prefer to watch them while they’re airing” holy shit, the Hell King is just like me. Gotta cancel all events during those seasonal anime slots.

The knight in shining armour skit had me crying. I thought it was going to be a girl under the helmet, but it being a regular looking 40-50 year old dude was hilarious. The look of disappointment on Hime’s face was perfect. Can’t believe she fumbled the chance to escape with him and obliterated dude all because of a boob grab lmao.

Uh oh, Hell King might replace Torture mommy if she doesn’t get real results soon.. fun episode!
Marinate1016Jan 22, 11:19 AM
Jan 22, 10:56 AM

Dec 2013
Not having any friends and living constantly training makes me feel bad for the princess, getting captured and tortured seems to be the best thing to happen to her, nicely done Maomao, an elite torturer in the making.
Jan 22, 11:26 AM

Aug 2021
Another week, another episode, another successful tortures. Looks like the princess has many weaknesses. I wonder if there'll be a time where she can hold herself back. But I guess it would be safe to assume there won't be one.

Maomao-chan was really cute, if it was all an act just to successfully get the information out of her, I'd absolutely believe it.

I like this anime so far, it's really cute and most of all, absolutely hilarious.
Jan 22, 11:44 AM

Nov 2013
Lol, forgot how "prince charming" looked like under the helmet :D

Also, Demon king can't skip anime LOL.
Jan 22, 1:01 PM

Dec 2022
Puchi puchi! All your state secrets are belong to the Demon King's daughter and her bubble wrap!
Pouring one out for the ugly bastard knight who did not save the princess or her oppai.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Jan 22, 1:37 PM

Apr 2022
Demon king for the most relatable character of 2024! Also I thought that prince charming was just going to stand there for a few more episodes, but he actually did do something... Well, that something didn't work out too well in the end, but at least he tried.
Jan 22, 1:55 PM

Nov 2023
Another wholesome episode, what else do you want?

Demon Lord's daughter is just the cutest, using bubble wrap as her torture and it worked.

The ending with the knight, feels bad man. He was so close to saving the princess but he teleports back home with nothing but injuries.
Jan 22, 3:50 PM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

some cute and funny scene

old perv + lolicon, this jap...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 22, 3:53 PM
Jan 2019
friendship is real, cute maomao-chan voiced by RH is real 😭🤤
Jan 22, 3:53 PM
Jan 2019
friendship is real, cute maomao-chan voiced by RH is real 😭🤤
Jan 22, 3:55 PM
Jan 2019
this shows just continue delivering, with great casts too
Jan 22, 4:06 PM

Sep 2018
Okay, this is pretty silly. Just the way I like it!
Jan 22, 4:23 PM

Oct 2011
poor knight, was just trying to save her... hope he simple finished his teletransport spell (for a moment, I thought Hime-sama obliterated him, XD )

at least poor Ex wasn't awaken to see all that
Jan 22, 5:05 PM
Jul 2015
Beware of the creepy knight :D

I'll be brutally honest, the voice for Maomao-chan-san does not really sound as young (and cute and just ever so slightly mischievous when she makes that proud face) as it should. Could have been better.
Jan 22, 5:08 PM

Aug 2023
Loving this show so far! The little demon princess was too good to be overtaken! I wonder who the new torturer will be, eek! I wonder how much stress and pressure Excalibur can take, this last failed rescue mission really made me laugh. I can’t believe she didn’t go back right at the last minute. Oh lord. Hopefully Excalibur doesn’t find out about that. Can’t wait for next week!
Jan 22, 6:54 PM

Jul 2022
It was entertaining to see Hime having fun with her friends at the amusement park. This time, the Demon King's daughter would be the one to torture Hime, using bubble wrap. However, her cuteness led Hime to provide information about the empire, and this time, it's quite useful information. Although the Demon King decided to preserve his little daughter's achievement.

Not only that, but he also discarded quite useful information that the empire is vulnerable on Sundays. However, he chooses not to attack them because those days have many anime premieres, a fairly justified reason if you ask me.

Let's hope that the next one attempting to rescue Hime doesn't end up like Louch. Although personally, I wouldn't mind being a prisoner in the demon realm, given the abundance of food and entertainment.
Jan 22, 7:49 PM
Mar 2021
This episode is so hilarious! Love it! everything is fun!
Hang out with friends, play with Maou Daughter and rescue mission. Good job
Jan 22, 8:35 PM

May 2019
Hope that Torture doesn't get in trouble since she has gotten good intel from the princess but the demon king comes up with all kinds of reasons as to why he won't use them such as "it's my daughter's first torture so no one else will get to see the code since I'm going to frame it" and the "I prefer to watch animes live on Sunday mornings" lol.
Jan 22, 8:53 PM
Feb 2019
Dropped. Way TOO stupid.
Jan 22, 10:37 PM
Oct 2019
I haven't eaten XiaoLongBao in so long.
I'm getting torture as well.

We got different kind of Maomao here.

Maybe Demon Lord was right, perhaps Tortura got skill issues.
Jan 23, 12:32 AM

Jul 2019
That has to be the most adorable torture session ever! I'd reveal everything to keep her from crying.

Tortura might be the nicest looking lady this season.
Jan 23, 3:24 AM

Oct 2008
on the part of the popping plastic bubbles was so HHHHNNGGGG! Maomao-chan is so kawaiii/cute!!!
also on the part of the knight slowly groping the boob of Hime was so hilarious!
5/5.

Jan 23, 4:18 AM

Nov 2010
"I have some anime shows Sunday morning that I watch in live."
I don't have any. Those slots are for kids. (Precure, etc. Shows like Elfen Lied or Psychopass won't be aired in the slots.)
Jan 23, 10:32 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to DarkDooM2
They totally fucked up the punchline of the white knight grabbing her boob at the end. If you want to get rid of the slightly lewd scenes go ahead, but at least make sure it doesn't kill the jokes.
@DarkDooM2 Remind me again how it went in the manga please?
Jan 23, 12:55 PM

Dec 2022
Reply to Storm1988
@DarkDooM2 Remind me again how it went in the manga please?
@Storm1988
Manga Chapter 9:
"I won't give in!", Knight grabs her boob, Princess makes her "Awawawa" face, Slash.

Anime Episode 3:
"I won't give in!", Slash.

It definitely felt like something was missing.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Jan 23, 1:03 PM

Apr 2009
Reply to kuroneko99
"I have some anime shows Sunday morning that I watch in live."
I don't have any. Those slots are for kids. (Precure, etc. Shows like Elfen Lied or Psychopass won't be aired in the slots.)
@kuroneko99 Imagine not watching Precure. Demon Lord is a man of taste.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jan 23, 6:39 PM
Jun 2022
“I prefer to watch anime live on Sunday” mate is based
Jan 24, 4:02 AM

Jul 2017
Both Youki and Inki wanting to invite Hime to a theme park, too bad that Tortura would not simply allow her to.

Despite Tortura's claims, Hime has had backstabbing situations of her own, and both Youki and Inki's friendship being the real deal, she eventually confesses and is allowed to join both demons, on the secret that they prefer land over sea. The problem next...facing the demon lord's daughter...? The Hell-Lord's daughter Maomao...is quite the cutie pie character, who feels like she's not cut out to being a torturer, but as much as the tortures feel cutesy, Hime does feel a thing...even worse than past tortures. And the secret that's big to divulge, ended up being a game of tag between Maomao and Hime.

Tortura wearing a Qipao and torturing Hime with Xiaolongbao, it's food again on the table, Chinese food to be specific, which Hime is a die-hard fan for. Her Dumb Meter sure keeps rising until to the point of consumption, and turns into a bliss, while the Hell-Lord...likes to watch his Sunday weekend morning anime lols. But, the time for escape has come for her saviour, Imperial First Prince Louch Brittan who put a sleeping spell on the entire demon palace, and the idea of being saved by Prince Charming has been on her Shoujo-esque mind for quite a while now. Only except that the man does not look anything like Prince Charming, and rescue is imminent...unless he's just getting good to get a cop of her breasts lol.

Too bad Hime, real help will arrive soon!
Jan 24, 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
- the 2 friends are so nice to her lol disneyland is fun right?
- the little daughter omg precious
- Tortura in chinese dress? woooooooow
- who cares about wars on sundays? anime better anyway :D
- lol how long did that incantation take? wtf she got tortured like 5 times in that time...
- princess likes shoujo mangas, that's cute
- he almost touched her boobs, tho it probably would hurt her a lot with how hard he was grabbing lmao rip, he was like 2 seconds away from teleporting her
- just like Suyaris, our mc also has a better life in the demon castle than at her own home
- also Lelouch reference lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 24, 12:59 PM
Oct 2022
People can say what they want but this show is just all around fun to watch. It’s hilarious, all the crazy characters are enjoyable, and this weeks show was no different. Her refusing rescue to keep her boob from being touched was great. She says “I gave up womanhood when I became a knight!” As his hand slowly creeps up her chest had me rolling.. too funny
Jan 24, 2:23 PM

Apr 2012
Is this show an intentional parody of dark fantasy tropes? Or is it just a regular good-hearted comedy in the spirit of a mad world?
Jan 24, 11:10 PM

Nov 2022
I knew the knight would look ugly under that helmet but still caught me off guard.
Jan 26, 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
DarkDooM2 said:
Getting rid of the grope hardly diminishes it, it's still the same idea. Puts it more in line with the rest of the series too.
Jan 29, 3:12 PM

Oct 2023
was good the episode
Jan 30, 2:54 PM

Nov 2016
They come up with some pretty unconventional ways to torture the princess XD Maomao is too cute that she can't help herself. For a second I thought that's just an act to get infos out of her like that. Intentional or not, it worked.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 31, 1:53 PM

May 2009
I hate censorship
Feb 3, 10:55 PM

Oct 2017
Totura in chineese dress looked so beautiful, love her. Maomao chan adorable, can see why hime gave in. Also lol Ono Daisuke voicing an old man.
Feb 4, 9:55 PM

Feb 2013
I’m always glad I give every show I watch 3 episodes. The premise made me laugh, the first episode was great, the second was….kind of the same, but then this one came back strong.
Feb 12, 8:21 PM

Sep 2022
Seeing chinese food in that episode makes me want to try them out now. Especialaly xiaolongbao, it looks extremely delicious.
Feb 25, 3:32 PM

Mar 2010
Demon lord and his excuses are justt too funny.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 7, 9:50 AM

Jun 2020
Glad that demon king has priorities
Apr 13, 1:23 AM
Jun 2022
Am Done , Sayonara Hime!

Apr 27, 6:30 AM

Feb 2021
That knight face unexpected XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

35 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5

36 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29

33 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 15

67 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 4:21 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 8

121 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.