Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Look at Himari making friends. She's easy to make friends given her friendly personality but she still had to hide her special connection with yokai.

Unfortunately, this episode was not a peaceful one for her as she deals with more supernatural forces again. Seems inevitable in this show as she's destine to her take on her role. That Kasha guy didn't hold back this episode and I think this is just another example what she's forced to deal with.
Jan 19, 9:31 AM

Dec 2021
As Himari embarks on her first day of school, it's clear that this year won't be an easy one, for better or for worse.

On her first day at the new school, Himari, feeling nervous, was relieved by the kind reactions of her classmates after finishing the greetings. Without delay, she decided to take her classmates to the Momochi residence after school. Himari, in order to avoid suspicion about living with Aoi and the others, sought their cooperation, but was surprised upon seeing Aoi, Shizuku, and Yukari appear. Furthermore, Aoi dropped a shocking statement: A friend is dead.

Himari has really fallen into quite the rabbit hole.

Jan 19, 9:43 AM
Aug 2022
I only realised this at the end but why couldn’t have everyone just said they were himari’s brothers instead of cross dressing?!? 😂
Jan 19, 11:52 AM

Feb 2019
Woah wasn’t expecting this to become dark gathering. A ghost mystery episode at the Momochi episode was a nice way to help Himari make friends.

Figures that the guy she got advice from last week ended up being her class teacher. He was very patient and considerate of her during that conversation as an educator should be. Moving to a new town is always difficult, but it’s a lot easier when you got people like that helping you settle in.

You know it’s a small town when day 1 Himari’s bringing classmates back to her house lol. I feel like it would’ve been easier for her to just say Aoi and the others were her brothers rather than having them dress like girls though lol. But shoujo fanservice and all that.

Of course given the whole magical haunted house and all that, things couldn’t go perfectly. There’s an invader among us.. the hunt for the fake student/ghost was a little underwhelming, Torii was pretty sus from the beginning, but turns out it was an Ayakashi pulling the strings from the shadows. A pretty powerful one at that. I wonder what other types of ayakashi are living on this property

In the end, Torii was finally able to make a friend and rest in peace and Himari’s classmate doesn’t mind keeping a secret. Real one

Kind of a wacky episode, but still a fun one
Marinate1016Jan 19, 12:14 PM
Jan 19, 1:23 PM

Nov 2012
Just when I was ready to drop it there's an episode I really like.

Why didn't they just say they were her older brothers or that Aoi was her brother and they were his friends? Something of that nature.

Looks like Madarame saw/knows more than what she admits to. I think I like her. I hope the school friends weren't a 1 of. Hope to see them again.
Jan 19, 2:48 PM

Nov 2023
We get to see Himari's first day, then she brings friends over, and then a ghost mystery.

Yukari, Ise, and Aoi really thought the best plan to lie to Himari's friends was cross-dressing and say they were sisters which I thought was pretty funny.

Himari was also able to release spirits which is pretty cool as well.
Jan 20, 2:51 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
^^ same... I don't mind shoujo, but when it's laid on as thick as it is here, no thanks. Was also expecting to drop it after this episode. But no, it actually got interesting, and even tugged at the heartstrings a little bit.

Oh, Momochi is having some friends over, and the guys have to crossdress to hide their identities? Just gonna be a dumb fun goofy episode isn't it. WRONG, how about some AMONG US FROM HELL. That poor girl, from being socially unseen to being literally unseen. But then, making her first friend and being released from her curse, by Momochi who bravely stepped forward. Also to that other girl who knew something was up with the house but chose to keep it a secret, respect to her.

So yeah not gonna drop it, much to my surprise. If even just one of the remaining episodes was as good as this one, it'll have been worth it. And who knows, maybe it'll just get better.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 20, 2:16 PM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

i didn't find immediately the ghost

the ennemy is a old friend,hummmm
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 20, 6:39 PM

Sep 2023
That sounded too ambiguous, ngl😁
Jan 20, 7:29 PM

Oct 2022
Ooooh yeah, from overprotective household to an even more overprotective shikigami duo.
UndefeatedBahamut
Jan 21, 2:15 AM
Aug 2016
introduction of some important characters is nice, even if some are a bit early. love this arc
Jan 21, 8:49 AM

Nov 2022
Shoujo anime with better horror vibes than some some horror anime... while also being a fun watch lol
Jan 22, 11:41 AM
Dec 2021
i think i’m gonna start the manga just so i can get more content haha

there is a community discord if anyone would like to be a part of the conversation as the episodes get released! so far there’s not many people so be one of the firsts!!!

https://discord.gg/h8bRKa2uKm
Jan 23, 2:27 AM

Jul 2017
Himari's first day in school, and coincidentally Takamura Nachi is her homeroom teacher, though her bringing some of her classmates to the infamous haunted Momochi House to see if the rumors are true, and Aoi, Yukari and Ise has to cross-dress to maintain composure, despite some of the ayakashi being in their best behaviour as well. But there is a more pressing issue: the friends that she brought, one of them is dead, and blending with her group. A deceased fourth friend that not even Aoi and the others can discern, only Himari can figure this one out for herself.

Right now, Hana Iizuka is looking to be the specific target, but the fact that the departed wandering spirit is still within borders, they have to contain it as soon as possible. And another one of their fourth friend Torii gets affected being an ayakashi bait, though Himari soon notices that it's the actual ayakashi Kasha inflicting a test on them. And once Kasha made his escape, everything goes back to normal, which Himari's classmates ascertain that there's nothing special about the Momochi House, even though Madarame noticed it.

Kasha is quite the fearsome ayakashi, and this will not be the last that Himari will see of him.

Jan 27, 5:31 AM
Oct 2022
For me anyway this was by FAR my favorite episode of the season. I only own book 1 of the manga so I haven’t a clue what will happen but I really wish Torii would’ve got to stay with them.. her being more or less exorcised away really sucked for all of us I think. Either way I loved this episode. Starting episode 4 soon as post this so hopefully it will be as good or better. Excited! 😊
Jan 27, 5:42 PM
Jul 2022
Estou vendo na força do ódio, Himari de FL muito who, a relação com AOI muito forçada, eu não vou nem falar do roteiro pouco cativante. Nãp li o mangá e com essa adaptação nem quero. Toda hora eu ainda sinto que é um DVD pirata de Kamisama.
Jan 27, 6:05 PM
Mar 2012
trio crossdressing yukata looks great lol. Aoi hugs.
sensei still sus.
4 new friends a fun bunch. Weird Iizuka died then revived?
Torii ghost! aw bittersweet friendship.

Feb 8, 1:05 PM
Feb 2020
momochi house is a great show
every character is so kind that it makes me cry
Apr 13, 10:49 PM
Jun 2022
This Is It For Me . Sayonara Momochi!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Momochi-san Chi no Ayakashi Ouji Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2

10 by 6u6u »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Momochi-san Chi no Ayakashi Ouji Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23

7 by Min_Minaliski »»
Apr 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Momochi-san Chi no Ayakashi Ouji Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16

16 by Min_Minaliski »»
Apr 18, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Momochi-san Chi no Ayakashi Ouji Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22

15 by bastek66 »»
Apr 17, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Momochi-san Chi no Ayakashi Ouji Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12

34 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 13, 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.