Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 15, 4:39 AM

Oct 2008
oh gosh! that was an extremely wonderful episode! diabetes overload!!!
that hug when Yamada's crying was full of emotion overflow! + you have an extra long SNORT! haha! that was well delivered!
when dad of Yamada appeared it was KYOJIN reference all along!!! VERY NICE!!! even the OST was perfect at that scene!!!
5/5!

Jan 15, 9:41 AM

Apr 2012
I have a feeling this episode was hornier than the entire first season before it.
Jan 15, 12:41 PM
Jan 2017
i think i'm into Yamada's mother <3
Jan 15, 1:05 PM
Apr 2021
nice and funny episode
Jan 15, 6:10 PM
Oct 2020
They are so incredibly cute together
Jan 16, 6:59 AM

Jun 2016
It's nice to reexperience moments from the manga I barely remember. I'm looking forward to more episodes, but also an eventual reread.
Jan 16, 7:10 AM
Dec 2022
just wish this anime has a new season after this season ends.
because this anime is very interesting ❤️
Jan 16, 10:00 AM

Dec 2018
kochia said:
This anime will only get better from here, expect great things from this

GonXalo said:
it seems perfect to me, since these episodes are just the prelude to what's to come

@kochia @GonXalo Oh you goddamn hypelords! This show's a nonstop wholesomeness overload start to finish already, how MUCH BETTER CAN IT GET I CAN'T TAKE IT MAAAAAAAAAAN
Jan 16, 6:07 PM
Jul 2022
The episode was nice, chill, wholesome. We got to see the two grow closer, Ichikawa made a move and somehow ended up in Yamada's apartment move honestly.
Jan 17, 2:21 AM
Sep 2021
The show is getting better, improving even more, it's really proving itself as a good romantic & emotionally attaching show & I really like it. This is really becoming a "danger to my heart"
Jan 17, 12:16 PM
Jan 2024
A very heartwarming episode and a brief introduction to Yamada's dad. Their relationship development is proceeding at a constant non-rushed rate
Jan 17, 2:09 PM
Nov 2019
Ichikawa's reaction when he realizes that was Yamada's dad is gonna be priceless.
Jan 17, 3:13 PM
Feb 2021
GAAAAAAAAAAAD DAMn
i like the grown up version of the mc he is cool as heck
that last scene with the bob grab was out of pocket omg..
Jan 19, 7:45 AM

Jul 2017
First, it was Yamada to Ichikawa's house, and now, the tables have turned.

Of course, Ichikawa gets all flustered thinking about Yamada everywhere in her house, but her lending him her jacket set, without his underwear, it's going to be bad if he goes commando on it, especially seeing Yamada in her casual wear. Yamada cooking a meal for Ichikawa, and a solo hotpot may be one too much for a typical person, though this is Yamada we're talking about here. Her showing Ichikawa her past yearbook, and despite the things at home like piano and her parents equipping her with many activities, Ichikawa feels her when she has to quit, that she subconsciously feels like she's putting a burden on them. It feels too much that Yamada starts crying, and Ichikawa instinctively consoling her, they're definitely very alike. Having to grow up is a rather subtle feeling, that it can become more of a burden.

Yamada's mother coming back home suddenly, Ichikawa has to find himself hiding in her bedroom. What's more, her dad is also coming back, though the parental hijinks sure made up for their interactions, though everything that happened in the house...remains a secret, despite Ichikawa meeting a giant in the form of her father. And despite his arm getting better, his voice however, deteriorated, such that Yamada strictly keeps eye contact with him. During Judo class, the two's interactions get more rowdy, and the sign of his voice change mean that he's growing up as well.

Growing up...and becoming lovers all the more? That's a high possibility.
Jan 19, 2:26 PM
May 2020
how ichikawa was able to fool yamada's mum is crazy
Jan 20, 12:17 AM

Jan 2017
Excited to see Ichikawa as a grown man but more excited for him to meet Yamada's dad! 😍
Jan 20, 2:52 PM
May 2023
Although this anime is about middle school kids, it is the most mature and beautiful romantic and situational comedy anime I've seen, I don't remember which anime had a situational comedy before. This anime is not a simple ramcom, it is a masterpiece. I haven't seen the gentle comedies in this anime before in any other anime. Situational comedy has the atmosphere of Friends series, but unlike that series, the situations are current. Are. This work has a unique taste and deserves a high score of nine, although this also happens in season three.
Jan 22, 5:11 AM
Apr 2021
The title card popping up saying “I’m growing up” gave me chills man I love how they drop the titles of the episodes in this show, and idk why I’ve never thought about Ichikawa growing up by the end of this series until his voice started changing, it’s gonna be so cool seeing his journey as he grows up and the differences in his look by the time he graduates high school😲👀
Jan 22, 2:07 PM
Jan 2023
TITANNN!?
Was super cute, they switched places this time.
Jan 24, 9:52 AM
Jan 2024
thats was cute))))
Jan 24, 4:55 PM
Dec 2020
Very good ep I hope everyone's like it as idid

For those who watched it I liked the most when that giant guy say Ishikawa in the elevator which I think that he might yamada father but I am not sure of that but it seems that thing are going to be a lot interesting
Jan 24, 4:56 PM
Dec 2020
Reply to IzanaSolos
Just two episodes in, and things are already heating up.

In the midst of falling snow, Ichikawa desperately finds the lost key holder for Yamada. Yamada, grateful for the effort, invites the chilled Ichikawa to his home, mentioning it's just around the corner. Visiting the Yamada residence for the first time, Ichikawa becomes flustered as he obediently follows the suggestion to take a bath, finding himself in a situation where he has to undress completely. After managing to calm his nerves and coming out of the bath, he realizes his underwear is missing! In an attempt to retrieve his underwear, Ichikawa puts on the track suit provided by Yamada and sneaks out of the changing room, only to encounter a Yamada in different loungewear than usual—creating a surprising situation.

This poor guy is really trying his best not to come off as weird. And I totally called it – those oversized clothes were bound to be a problem. It's pretty awkward when you accidentally get, you know, a bit too excited without any underwear. I can just imagine Ichikawa having to bow awkwardly to try and cover it up.

Anyway, I'm kind of relieved they finally addressed that lingering issue from the last season, but I'm not sure if it was handled well. Maybe she needs to have a heart-to-heart with him, explain why she used him as a decoy, and spell out exactly what was going through her mind. Did she feel bad? I don't think she realized he got hurt for that reason.

On a different note, her dad is seriously huge. No wonder Anna loves to eat – seems like she got that from her dad, who looks like some sort of cook judging by his clothes. And let's talk about Kanazaki and his unique interests. Well, to each their own, right?

Also, it's not that his arm got thinner; it's just that his left arm got bigger.
@IzanaSolos got agree on that things are getting interesting and in just 2 ep
Jan 25, 12:01 PM
Jun 2023
great episode' amazing series
Jan 27, 7:29 AM
Feb 2015
omg I'm so happy we get to see Sensei in a gi this episode drools
Jan 27, 2:51 PM

Nov 2023
Great episode with cute moments between Yamada and Ichikawa, and we got some fan service as well.
Jan 31, 4:55 AM

May 2015
I like this season even more than the first. It really shows how kids grow up.
Feb 2, 8:15 AM
Jan 2023
A good ep where both character progress in their relationship
Feb 3, 12:16 PM

May 2015
Daddy is here. And he knows. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 4, 3:42 PM

Oct 2023
This episode was a bit lewd, but after all I liked, we saw a cute and progress moment at least between the MC
Feb 8, 11:23 AM

Nov 2018
Wholesome af.
My both cuties are adorable af.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Mar 7, 2:03 PM

May 2015
Wait, so are they actually going to change his voice? I hope not. I get its puberty but I like his voice. It would be weird if he suddenly changed. (Cause I've never seen an anime do it outside of like 10 year timeskips)

Also I was hearing the Dark Souls boss music for Yamada's dad there XD
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 17, 1:35 PM

Mar 2010
They raelly need to add his imaginary friend more, and damn I was hoping he did meet her parents.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 24, 8:05 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, getting into Her house and using her outfit...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 31, 12:33 AM
Nov 2022
worth time to watch
Apr 1, 7:41 AM
Feb 2024
Great episode, very emotional with the couple
Apr 1, 1:18 PM

Aug 2019
"smelly girls are the best" :DD
yamada looks like she has whiskers when she blushes

HiljainenSipuliApr 1, 1:22 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 1:45 PM

Apr 2020
"And this is... how we fell in love."

It ended where it all started; at the library. Both of them got to confess their feelings. Yamada comfortably saying Ichikawa's name. Going official on dating and, of course, that sweet magical phrase... "I love you". Yup! That's a closure alright.

I heard there are still some stuff in the Manga that could be adapted to Anime but, I feel they already gave it a very good Anime ending.
We could always read the Manga for the rest, but we can't reverse it if a 3rd season's ending doesn't outdo this ending.

Overall a great puppy love story and a great show. Very well executed. Quality presentation. Loved it! 8.5/10 for me.
"I will use my ball to make you remember." -- Haruka Kiyomine, 2024
Apr 3, 1:28 PM
Feb 2024
Es el capítulo más sentimental en lo que voy viendo el anime sin lugar a dudas todo fue coordinado y perfecto
Apr 3, 1:29 PM
Feb 2024
Es el capítulo más sentimental en lo que voy viendo el anime sin lugar a dudas todo fue coordinado y perfecto
Apr 3, 1:30 PM
Feb 2024
Simplemente Boku cine
Apr 7, 9:33 AM
Jan 2021
The manga dude is a real wingman
Apr 14, 5:42 PM
Feb 2024
Incrível em cada detalhe
Apr 16, 4:46 AM
Jan 2023
And here we go, Ichikawa goes to Yamada's house. Was certainly an interesting one for sure.

These two would definitely make a sweet couple for sure, and I hope that's where this is headed.

And yeah, puberty, what fun, voice changing and such. I certainly don't miss it.

What the hell is up with that teacher though, Ichikawa is just out of the cast, and gets thrown to the floor...
Apr 25, 10:31 AM
Oct 2021
This was easily the best romantic comedy I have ever seen--period.
Apr 30, 4:59 AM
Aug 2022
I love the episode
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

343 by Atharv_Paliwal »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.