Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Oct 2017
She heard it and accepted. Glad about what Sachi did there. Cute stuff otherwise. They are finally gonna date. Damn feel bad for Shiori though

Oh yeah I wonder how long will the manga go on for now. We gonna get a timeskip?
MegamiRemJan 5, 5:29 AM
Jan 3, 8:06 PM
Mar 2023
Thats lovely!! Finally some happy place to rest my heart.
Jan 3, 8:07 PM
Dec 2022
mannnnnnnn, this chapter was just so adorable. I nearly flipped when she said she lives him too and THANK FREAKING GOODNESS SHE DIDN'T TURN HIM DOWN LIKE DUDEEEEEE, I WAS FREAKING OUT. My boy Jirou finally became a man, I'm so proud of him.
Jan 3, 8:08 PM
Dec 2022
Bruvvvvvv.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You've gotta love Akari tbvh. She actually admitted she loved him too and didn't act all cowardly and sorts. I'm really impressed rn. Like the way she blushed, nah man, it was fuckin' cute. I look forward to seeing where they go from here on out. Hehe.
Jan 3, 8:12 PM
Feb 2022
This is the development "rent a girlfriend" fears the most. Simply adorable, good thing i didn't drop this manga.
Jan 3, 8:14 PM

Dec 2021
In this whole "I like you, but not ready to date" trope, Akari's reason is actually pretty reasonable.

They're kind of officially a thing, but not entirely right now. It's a bit confusing, but I hope the series doesn't wrap up too soon – it feels like there's more to explore.

Jan 3, 8:24 PM

Sep 2023
God bless Sachi for everything that she said to those two.
Jan 3, 9:29 PM

Feb 2018
Lmao Sachi spoke for us all in that moment, I really thought "oh no they're gonna push it back again" xD

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jan 3, 9:29 PM

Jul 2021
Sachi was the mvp this chapter. Shit could have taken a worse turn if she haven't stepped in. Glad Akari confessed too and now they are a happy couple! But too bad Jirou got cockblocked by his own girlfriend lol. He thought he's gonna score on Christmas night 😭
Jan 3, 10:21 PM
May 2023
Sachi speaking for the community and them actually what should i say half dating i just hope this doesn't end soon cause i wanna see then then graduate from school and actually start dating tho i would say they are like married right now even for practical so it may sound like a vad thing to happen but its just as Akari said like she is a girl who actually genuinely cares unlike another certain manga which is still trolling the community
Jan 3, 10:22 PM

May 2023
holy shit the character arc on jiro is insane in this manga, he went from not being able to talk to anyone except shiori to confessing to the hottest gyaru in their class. Huge W
Jan 4, 12:30 AM
Mar 2023
I love this manga so much
Jan 4, 12:47 AM
Jan 2023
loved it so fking much!!!
Jan 4, 2:39 AM
Dec 2022
so glad I didn't drop it after the sports day arc, it really only got better
Jan 4, 3:37 AM

Aug 2021
I was about to throw hands when it seemed like she was gonna reject him. Good thing Sachi was there. Loved the chapter
Jan 4, 4:47 AM
Jun 2017
I loved this chapter, but i was waiting for a kiss at least...
Jan 4, 6:10 AM

Feb 2014
Reply to fifeusz
so glad I didn't drop it after the sports day arc, it really only got better
The sports arc was one of(if not the) best part of the manga imo, why did u consider dropping it after that?
SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!
Jan 4, 6:13 AM
Dec 2022
ItalodeM said:
The sports arc was one of(if not the) best part of the manga imo, why did u consider dropping it after that?

Was worried that it was just going to drag in this 'almost confessed' state forever
Jan 4, 6:19 AM

Feb 2014
I'm a little conflicted about these recent chapters, on one hand yeah it is cute and what we as an audience expected and rooted for, but on the other hand the execution is a little weak, it is missing a little bit of spice, drama, not the annoying and overused type of course, but it was way too easy almost, and it did not have something like her using the yukata the way he said he liked for a call back(the type of stuff i like, when the author references something that happened early in the story).

Now the manga is not bad bc of this, but it will probably not be as memorable for me bc of this smooth sail, at least for now, which is sad, i love the art and like most characters
SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!
Jan 4, 9:35 AM

Jan 2023
Cute
(Thanks Sachi for not making this a RAG)
Jan 4, 9:56 AM
Dec 2023
Gawd, that was freaking smooooooth.
Jan 4, 10:17 AM
Mar 2015
Great confessions Now just be lovers
Jan 4, 10:17 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Penguinu
Lmao Sachi spoke for us all in that moment, I really thought "oh no they're gonna push it back again" xD
@Penguinu real shit
Jan 4, 11:31 AM
Aug 2023
Penguinu said:

She was really the voice of all the readers at hat moment
Jan 4, 5:58 PM
Jan 2022
are we close to an end ?
Jan 4, 7:34 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to Penguinu
@Penguinu I still don't get why the lovers in manga turn down each other because they think that the whole "lovers" thing will cause problems, like in studies because from my point of view if someone do not want to study then he or she will not study whether they are dating or not. I just dont get this thing but damn this manga used sachi to guide them to the right track. :)
Jan 4, 8:43 PM
Jan 2021
finally! thank god she heard him
Jan 4, 11:01 PM
May 2023
Looks like end is near for this series and I don't want it to end 😭😭😭
Jan 5, 7:48 AM

Oct 2020
Like everyone has said, thank goodness Sachi was stalking them happened to coincidentally run into them to make sure they talked things out. I'm almost tempted to stop reading at this point as it seems like the perfect ending, I'll see how I feel when the next chapter comes out.
Jan 7, 4:00 AM

Apr 2016
Everything is so lovely between them now, but I feel this is coming to an end, which makes me sad.
Jan 15, 1:58 PM

Aug 2023
the confessions have made for both of em.. finally..

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Jan 22, 9:15 AM
Dec 2020
end is near but we need that confession kiss before end
Jan 22, 9:15 AM
Dec 2020
end is near but we need that confession kiss before end
Feb 4, 8:18 AM

Oct 2021
haha bro was confused when akari said the thing. but i am so happy we got a side character who represents us in that moment , great move by author.
Apr 12, 8:35 PM

Dec 2015
Rent a gf author better take notes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 71 Discussion

Penguinu - May 2

19 by M1keFox »»
May 24, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 57 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 5, 2023

28 by Daksh12e »»
Apr 15, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 70 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 6

11 by spicarie »»
Apr 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 66 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jesse-kun - Dec 4, 2023

55 by Zawsone »»
Apr 7, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 63 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 4, 2023

36 by Zawsone »»
Apr 7, 8:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.