Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 7, 7:44 PM
Jan 2023
the interface is so simple, and for my suggestions maybe you can add the quiz for new user of MAL to track does this anime complete or does this anime not complete
Mar 11, 11:29 PM
Apr 2012
Overall Thoughts: A Huge improvement of the disaster of season 2, but its animation and writing quality vary. Arc 1 and 3 are fantastic but arc 2 and 4 are lackluster with arc 5 a lead-in to Season 4. A mixed bag but I will watch Season 4 after almost dropping it after 2. That's more than I expected so I'm pleasantly surprised.

And apart from the novels, the anime is still the fastest version for us to get through the material. Light Novels are on hiatus after Volume 22 (unsure of the reason why) and the Manga only just hit the first arc of Season 3 material (but to be fair, Season 2 material was different in all three versions) so it'll be awhile till the manga catches up to the anime.

As for what material they covered. Season 1 was Novels 1-6, Season 2 was Novels 7-9, and Season 3 was Novels 10-12, and actually ended exactly where novel 12 ended, so it was more of a book ending than a TV season ending. I hope Season 4 covers Novels 13-15, but if they do, they'll hit an even worse cliffhanger, which would require more seasons to cover Novels 16-22. Damned if they do. Damned if they don't. So lets hope they're prepared for the rest of Shield Hero and lets hope the author releases more novels someday.
Shining_FalconMar 11, 11:59 PM
Mar 12, 3:59 PM

May 2010
Better than second season FOR SURE but it wasn't that hard to achieve honestly lol. Liked the animation a lot, especially in the opening it looks SO GOOD. The mini arc with the dragon was decent as well. But the scenes with other heroes... soooo boring imo, I can't even stand these guys.

And the miko outfit was such a WTF moment too, even a grade schooler wouldn't come up with such a silly concept, what the hell. Suddenly Raphtalia isn't just a poor slave and demi-human anymore, bur former royality of some kind yeeeeah okay sure whatever. 6/10
Mar 28, 12:23 PM

Sep 2013
To think Raphtalia-san is born into the family of royal a long time ago. 😮
Seem like the King (Trash) starting to show his spot side slowly and also Naofumi going to the land of Q'Ten Lo to have a chat with them before the revival of the Phoenix huh? 🧐
Great season so far and can't wait for Season 4 once it's out.😉💯
[/url]
Apr 12, 9:22 PM
Dec 2019
Better than season 2 but I felt everything still a bit all over the place
Apr 28, 4:52 AM

Apr 2013
So I guess we have the next arc set already. Suddenly Raphtalia is a descendant of some country we've never heard of and which has been monitoring her forever it seems. Great...

This show really overstayed its welcome, after a weak season 2, season 3 was not able to improve. If anything the writing got even worse, by making the other heroes even dumber and just copy + paste a whole story arc. 5/10
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» If this anime ended at Season 1 it would have been a satisfying ending

Remocracy - Dec 15, 2023

28 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 9:47 AM

» Okay I know she came back but Bitch is just not a good character or villian!

MasterHavik - Oct 27, 2023

28 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:04 AM

» About bad story

yesvirgi - Dec 26, 2023

21 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:02 AM

» Too Many Characters

Stink_Bug - Dec 23, 2023

10 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2023

95 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.