Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 14, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
This wasn't just a victory for Senku but a celebration for humanity itself. What an episode of gracious feelings.

Not going to lie, they deserve this victory for all the hard work that made it possible. Only one more episode but this felt very satisfying for Senku and his friends.

May 2020
Their world doesn’t even have one percent of the basic necessities when compared to the modern world, but still hearing Senku say, they all would fly to the moon with utmost confidence is… just what someone would expect of him lol. Even in the modern world the first successful moon mission was some fifty odd years ago, yet they, in a primitive world, are planning to fly to the moon.

Very big aspirations aside, a kind of a no brainer, the folks of treasure island accepted Soyuz as their new leader. Though the revival fluid revived many, it still couldn’t Soyuz’s father, so yes, and in meanwhile, we know, with people revived and the whole situation normalising back to how it should’ve been, we saw a kind of a celebratory event too.

Really much to celebrate after everything, everyone went through for god knows how many years. Party, fireworks and people reminiscing in between… the finest conclusion to the treasure island story. They’ve finally departed from the island, leaving Soyuz in charge of this new territory under their science kingdom. Emotional farewell but we move, to the bigger picture now.

Finale next week, and that would really set the stage for this new arc with Tsukasa’s revival. And Chrome, SAID THE THING… our first name drop.

Dec 2021
I crave those moments between Senku and Kohaku like a breath of fresh air.

Upon Matsukaze's awakening from centuries of petrification, Senku learns that a substantial number of petrification devices inexplicably descended from the sky. Intrigued by repeated enigmatic messages, Senku becomes convinced that Whyman resides on the moon and boldly announces his intention to journey there to uncover the true identity of this mysterious figure. Initially gearing up to sail back to the Kingdom of Science, Senku and his companions face a complication in the form of Soyuz, the leader's son, who grapples with complex emotions.

I really love the whole concept of exploring different places around the world to gather resources. It's cool how Soyuz chooses to stay on his home island and lead his people. The part where they made fireworks in the Stone Age was amazing, and the moment was so heartwarming, especially since I don't remember it being in the manga. The flashback was sweet, and I always enjoy those little moments between Senku and Byakuya. The music added so much to the scene, making it even more special. And now, it's finally time to go back to Tsukasa and bring him back to life.

I can't help but feel a bit down knowing that the finale is coming up next week. Episodes like this just make me wish the show could go on forever.

Dec 14, 2023 6:49 AM

Feb 2021
Gen without the stone marks looks kinda awkward now lol
Byakuya :')
TSUKASA WILL BE BACK LET'S GOOOO
This was such a feels-good episode. It made me feel warm inside. Only one episode left.

I wonder what is that effect in the next episode preview
Dec 14, 2023 7:23 AM
Sep 2015
It's already hard to create an engaging story, even harder to based it on reasonable science, but Dr. Stone manage to do just that with ease.

Senku will go to space with his boyfriend?
Dec 14, 2023 7:53 AM

Apr 2018
Even the treasure Island turned into a civilization worth mentioning science. Senku ended the day with some beautiful firework and that flashback with his dad was hilarious. it's time to go back and find everything they need in order to build the rocket to go to the moon. But first, it's time to revive Tsukasa.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 14, 2023 7:57 AM

Jul 2017
The trip to the Moon for the Kingdom of Science, starts with the revival of Soyuz's people, allies and enemies alike, but it's sad that his father could not be revived. That said, having the island be the kingdom's ally to get them to the Moon, it's an ambitious plan, but the people are what going to get this plan to fruition, with the first being a radio transmitter that would help his entire tribe.

The work goes on with Soyuz's tribe to gather materials, as everyone celebrates the unification and Chrome sets out his Rainbow Bridge fireworks. Even Byakuya taught young Senku on fireworks, which he emanates that. The Treasure Island that Soyuz's island is now, it's going to be their spokesman for current times while connected by radio. A bittersweet farewell, and the Kingdom of Science can move forward to their journey on the moon...by going back home and reviving their strongest person: Tsukasa Shishio.

This episode is mostly filler material alongside the sole Chapter 140 adapted, but it's an entertaining and emotional killer filler.
Dec 14, 2023 9:04 AM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

they are back

we had a good flashback

i'm ready for next week
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 14, 2023 9:10 AM

Jan 2018
They're gonna go to the moon before NASA. Heck yeah.

Personally what I'm looking forward to the most is the trip that Senku and the others will make around the world. The build-up is my favorite aspect of Dr. STONE. So I'm always saddened when it's skipped or just glossed over.

Hopefully, the build-up towards building a rocket and going to the moon will be intense. It should be a long arc.

Even as a kid Senku thought like a scientist. Now that he's older I wonder if he changed a bit with his new experiences.

Soyuz became the new Master of the Treasure Island. Well, he deserves it. His dad would've been proud of him if he was alive. His mom too.

The island has now become a part of the Kingdom of Science. Thrilling.

Now that they basically found a method to make unlimited revival fluid, the possibilities are endless. And the first thing they'll do is revive Tsukasa! Hopefully, that guy's still alive...

So, everyone's petrification marks got removed except for Senku's? Was it because he wasn't fully petrified?
Dec 14, 2023 9:40 AM
Dec 2022
Dr peak is back at it again. I guess Hyoga and Moz are going to be petrified forever(unless some dumbass unleashes them)

also what about that other girl who was in jail with hyoga? is she still on the boat?
Dec 14, 2023 9:48 AM

Dec 2022
Well well well senku is finally gonna revive tsukasa this will be lit hope there will be a season 4
Dec 14, 2023 10:14 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hanabi= Fireworks = Fuegos Artificiales
It was cool for all the island people!!!
Well, in the next chapter Senku will get up the stronger men of the island!!!
kekeke
Dec 14, 2023 10:35 AM

Jan 2009
senku x kohaku should kiss already

and tsukasa is gonna be revive
Dec 14, 2023 10:47 AM
Oct 2021
I wonder, what happens to the guy with the gold spear and the strongest warrior of the island. I can't recall seeing them.
Dec 14, 2023 10:49 AM

May 2020
lets gooo
tukasa is finally coming back next episode

Dec 14, 2023 11:00 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice end for the arc, can't wait to see them on the moon xD Now we got a festival and fireworks before they left the islands, and they're finally back to the other one...with Tsukasa soon coming back
Dec 14, 2023 11:24 AM
May 2022
God damn, getting me all emotional because of fireworks. Science does it again!

Tsukasa is back.
Dec 14, 2023 11:27 AM
Feb 2021
oh shit... they bouta get bro then travel

HAAAARD
Dec 14, 2023 11:29 AM
May 2021
Tsukasa is back yhh!
Dec 14, 2023 11:32 AM

Feb 2019
Man those senku Byakuya flashbacks always get me emotional. Wish they could’ve had one last proper chat, but it’s beautiful that Byakuya can almost still communicate with senku after all these years through the power of science. Just like the people of treasure island will always be connected to the kingdom of science.

Couple new allies to bring along with Senku and the crew on their next mission, getting ready to head to the moon. Kind of crazy how much things have advanced in this series since we were making wine and now we’re going to space lol.

Being able to make unlimited revival fluid is such a game changer. World is full of endless possibilities now.
Marinate1016Dec 14, 2023 11:36 AM
Dec 14, 2023 11:37 AM

Oct 2023
Man that big dream they put up in this episode
Dec 14, 2023 11:59 AM

Apr 2014
I am not ready for this season to end yet.
Dec 14, 2023 12:20 PM
Aug 2013
I still dont understand why soyuz father couldnt be revived cuz of erosion while all the guys were petrified for 3700 years and revived just fine.
NiJaSDec 14, 2023 12:32 PM
Dec 14, 2023 12:54 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
With the Medusa device, they can finally bring Tsukasa out of the freezer to petrify his injuries and revive him all over again.

One more episode left.
Dec 14, 2023 1:29 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Making Treasure Island an ally after all that happened is definitely a fitting way to end this arc, especially with Soyuz and the new leader. The fireworks bit was really fitting as well, something you wouldn’t think they’d need to make with their goal of saving humanity but here they are because they’re awesome lol, of course they were also being used the convince the islanders.

And my favorite part of this episode was probably Senku and Kohaku’s moment together, wasn’t a romantic one but still a very good one, I love the retrospective look of how far things have come since the astronauts first landed on Earth after the stoning, even Kohaku who is a new generation understands that. And now something that I kinda forgot about it coming up on the last episode, being bringing Tsukasa back ever since the end of Season 2, I definitely look forward to that in the finale.
Dec 14, 2023 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
Finally a proper celebration with everyone in the island, Kirisame is just too cute and after so long Tsukasa will finally come back.
Dec 14, 2023 2:05 PM

Feb 2014
This was a nice and wholesome episode after the intense moments that this arc has shown. Seeing Senku's group steadily reviving the villagers of the island before treating them to some nice food and a fireworks show was a nice sight to behold. The small flashback to a younger Senku with Byakuya during a fireworks festival added to the emotion of this scene.

And with that, we do say goodbye to the island, including Soyuz and Amaryllis, for now. Hopefully we'll see them again soon in the future. =)

With that, Senku's group finally make their trip back to the mainland, where not only do they have a happy reunion, but Senku also confirms about waking up Tsukasa from his long sleep. This should make the the final episode a promising one, along with the aim of heading towards the moon.
Dec 14, 2023 2:59 PM

Mar 2021
Having only one Medusa left is a bit convenient :P

Aww a new tournament arc with Kirisame and Matsukaze would've been fun lol
Dec 14, 2023 3:12 PM

Oct 2009
Still not sold on the whole Trip to the Moon thing, but (for now anyway) the series is back to its core: feels and silly shenanigans - beyond the science of course. This episode was just great from start to finish. How cute is the baby leek??? And what a missed opportunity - Senkuu, sankyuu!
yellowheartrenDec 14, 2023 3:17 PM
Dec 14, 2023 3:37 PM
Jul 2021
This show continues to become more and more beautiful, and I feel like they do a great job in making you feel like you're a part of the Kingdom of Science too.

But man, one more episode to go, and we're finally gonna get the best boy Tsukasa back! Can't wait! 😁
Dec 14, 2023 3:38 PM

Feb 2012
The expedition team share the Kingdom of Science's tech with the island. Love all the tiny details like Suika showing her helmet to an islander with poor eyesight like herself. Sadly, Master has decayed too much to be revived so Soyuz takes his position to lead the island. The last tech to share with the islanders is fireworks, one Senku had a memory with Byakuya thousands of years ago.

As with all the ambitious projects we've seen the Kingdom of Science do to advance humanity further out of the stone age before, the journey to the Moon will be made up of many smaller projects. It's great how it all comes together; having both the Medusa and revival fluid, means they have a chance of healing their future crewmember and former foe Tsukasa.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 14, 2023 3:46 PM

Apr 2015
I always feel sad seem Byakuya flashbacks, Senku can save everyone in the world except his father that for was not on the planet when the stone world happened. And the fireworks he did for everyone was beautiful.

Also i have to say they really like to tease cute scenes between Kohaku and Senku...
Dec 14, 2023 4:12 PM

Oct 2019
The Kingdom of Science had a complete victory, and they'll revive Tsukasa in the final episode.
It appears, just like Hyouga predicted, that they left him on Treasure Island in a petrified state - along with Mozu (and, of course, that slime Ibara).
I feel kind of bad about Hyouga. Despite being a dick in the past he really helped them against Mozu.

Managing to escape Earth's gravity well, reaching the Moon and landing on it without dying is no small feat, to put mildly. Launching an unmanned rocket up to the Kármán line (100 km altitude) is literally a child's play in comparison. Even in the modern era only two countries have had boots on the lunar ground.

So I hope they do not oversimplify or hand wave the immense challenges involved in the next season. Reinventing rocket science should require reinventing the computer, in order to calculate the precise delta-v required to enter the Moon's orbit and land wherever they need to land. This cannot be done manually unless someone is a human computer. Then again Senku is as close to one as it gets...

Either way I hope we do not get a "I can launch small rockets a few tens of km high = thus I can fly and land on the Moon". That would be extremely disappointing.
SharpedonDec 14, 2023 4:28 PM
Dec 14, 2023 4:16 PM
Oct 2016
A wholesome departure from treasure Island for the kingdom of science. They came to this island to find infinite revival fluid and they've accomplished that mission. It took a long tough battle but the time for revelry is here! Reviving all the islanders so that can become proper allies. They've learned the truth about Ibara but just taking over the island by force wouldn't be right or probably last long so they must actively choose to ally with the kingdom of science. Showing them the wonders science can offer is a great way to win them over, with the radio tower it will make further travel past the Island much easier. The moon mission needs as much headway as possible to work. I loved the fireworks scene relating back to Senku father and what those astronauts left behind for them. It's a nice reminder of the heart of this story of Senku living up to his father belief in him by saving the world. Smart idea to take Kirisame and Matsukaze from the island with them, definitely need some more muscle to explore further. Speaking of muscle with infinite revival fluid now at their disposal its time to take up the baddest man on the planet, Tsukasa!!
Dec 14, 2023 4:54 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to NiJaS
I still dont understand why soyuz father couldnt be revived cuz of erosion while all the guys were petrified for 3700 years and revived just fine.
NiJaS said:

They can't revive the guy because he's missing half his face. He would immediately die after getting depetrified.
Dec 14, 2023 5:58 PM

Apr 2022
1 episode to go huh.
Dec 14, 2023 6:30 PM

Feb 2020
Ainda não li o mangá, mas esse arco da lua parece que vai ser grandioso
Dec 14, 2023 6:36 PM
Apr 2023
Damn the season is about to end!
But I am looking forward to them getting Tsukasa back and up again.
If he was alive, this trip to the new world would've been much easier.
Dec 14, 2023 7:30 PM
Nov 2019
Interesting how they're reviving everyone except Moz and Hyoga.
Dec 14, 2023 7:35 PM
Mar 2015
With Treasure Island now an ally it is time to set off on a journey that will end on the Moom
Dec 14, 2023 7:37 PM

Mar 2020
Tsukasa-san will be back again!! I'm excited!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Dec 14, 2023 7:47 PM

Feb 2016
Fuck me, this episode was peak.
It is kinda weird to me that this wasn't the last one tho, and is sad that there is actually just 1 episode left lol

Soyuz was a random ass character pulled out of nowhere, he is probably one of the most random plot twist characters ever made, and I legit think he became the best one, the best character (who is not Senku ofc), I'll miss this bald dude, hope we see him again soon in next seasons.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Dec 14, 2023 7:58 PM

Jul 2016
Beautiful episode to conclude this arc. I was kinda afraid they would revive Moz but in the end, that doesn't seem to be the case... for now.
Also it seems the journey to build the rocket will be quite the long arc, huh?
Dec 14, 2023 8:34 PM
Dec 2019
Good way to end the arc now they gotta revive Tsukasa. Soyuz is the chief now and the Kingdom of Science got a new allies.
Dec 14, 2023 8:37 PM

Dec 2018
so much in one episode, but shishio is coming back!!!! We have new allies on the island, the crew returns, for once things are looking up.
Dec 14, 2023 9:19 PM

Nov 2013
See some people think this episode was mid, but nah, it was beautiful honestly. Fireworks scene made me cry.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Dec 14, 2023 9:46 PM

Apr 2015
Man I hope this anime gets all the seasons and concludes it's story beautifully. I'm so tempted to read the manga but I think I'll hold off for now because I'm really enjoying the anime and it's a good adaptation.This episode just reminded me of how beautiful it really is and how it has become one of my favourite anime since it started.
This is literal peak stuff, Let's go to the moon Senku and oh boi Tsukasa reviving!

Dec 14, 2023 10:52 PM

Jan 2021
Been waiting for this moment this is sick
Dec 14, 2023 11:07 PM
Oct 2019
Wow never expected Fireworks episode in Dr. Stone!!

Hell yeah!!
We already got our strongest, bring back Shishio Tsukasa!!
Dec 14, 2023 11:08 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
What a good epilogue for the petrification island arc. We had everything, including Soyuz character developing and shining, a very emotive flashback about the fireworks with Senku's dad appearing again, the probable return of Tsukasa and, of course... the title drop.

5/5
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2023

94 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2023

114 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2023

136 by User-Name »»
May 20, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2023

98 by User-Name »»
May 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2023

70 by User-Name »»
May 20, 2:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.