Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 12, 2023 7:38 AM

Nov 2011
Well, look at that. Takemichi and his determination even influences his allies to fight by his side. Mikey in particular showed a deadly side of him. This turned more into a personal rivalry too.

Loved the amount of attitude they poured into this episode with the stakes. Takemichi also deserves respect for all the beating he took but not backing down imo.
Dec 12, 2023 7:38 AM

Dec 2021
Just think about how cruel someone must be to be responsible for the death of their own sister.

Takemichi persevered in the face of Izana's relentless assaults, though his energy was nearly depleted. Just as he teetered on the brink of exhaustion, a seemingly disappointed Mikey and Draken emerged, almost at the point of demise. Hinata disclosed Takemichi's role as a time leaper, fighting not just for his life but also for the lives of his friends. Touched and convinced by his tale, Mikey confronted his "brother" Izana, marking the commencement of the ultimate clash between the Tokyo Manji Gang and Tenjiku.

Ugh, can you believe Izana actually pushed Mikey back like that? If it was a 2-on-1, Mikey would've been done for sure. It's like Izana and Kazutora both lost it, especially when Kazutora accidentally killed Shinichiro. And let's not forget, this whole mess wouldn't have happened if that jerk Kazutora hadn't hit Shinichiro in the head. Kisaki, that wimp, had to resort to using a gun in a kid's fight.

Seriously, Kisaki, you've got a one-way ticket to a special spot in hell—I'm certain of it.

Dec 12, 2023 7:39 AM

May 2020
Saying Izana has a screw loose is an understatement, I mean he’s lacking the entire thing altogether. Dude wasn’t just talking about defeating Mikey and everyone, but quite literally announced his intentions of killing these people. Though him having such thoughts shouldn’t be a surprise, given he spent a good part of his life as a kid in foster homes or detention centres.

That’s where he first met Shinichiro, Mikey’s big bro. Meeting him almost made Izana a normal person until Izana asked to succeed Black dragon and Shinichiro gave his consent, revealing about Mikey in the process. To think he’d resort to such methods from knowing Shinichiro wasn’t just “his” brother, it’s quite dreadful. In the end dude just wants to skin Mikey alive and make Shinichiro out of him.

Quite messed up to see a few kids ganging up on another kid and beating him with an iron rod… though Izana did worse in return. Anyways, in the present, at the very least we saw Mikey connecting a few kicks and punches, to the point where Izana… literally has to point a gun to Mikey lol. Goes without saying he didn’t shoot, thanks to Kakucho interfering, but...

... Kisaki, like ever. Dude literally shoot Kakucho smh.
Dec 12, 2023 10:55 AM
Sep 2015
Mikey is just a very forgivable person, I already notice this since he seems to forgive Baji and Kazutora from that mortorshop incident, and considering that the incident is so severe that Baji and Kazutora can't even forgive themselves, I can see why Izana hate Mikey for being too forgivable.

With that said, everything went down to hell since Shinichirou died, so to prevent the whole drama, I think saving him should be the best possible scenario.
Dec 12, 2023 11:06 AM
May 2021
Mikey is just showing how superior he is & of kisaki is a bitchhhh.
Dec 12, 2023 11:31 AM
Mar 2023
Kinda feel sad for kakucho and Izana πŸ’”
Dec 12, 2023 12:10 PM

Feb 2019
Crying this dude Izana really did the Above the Rim meme bro was getting his ass beat so bad he said fuck it and pulled out the glock lmao

Fire episode, can’t decide if it’s better than the last or not but these are definitely the two best Tokyo Revengers episodes no doubt. A lot of Izana, Shinichiro and Kakucho backstory that makes the situation a lot more clear.

Izana been emotionally unstable his entire life tbh. Even before he met Shinichiro he had a little God complex like who kicks a grave someone is making for their dead parents and then asks them to be a servant πŸ’€ I get that might have been him trying to save a vulnerable person life but still bizarre.

The bonding with scenes with Shinichiro were nice. For someone to have not had much family involvement, that must’ve been massive. But there go those mental health issues rearing their head again. Bro found out Shinichiro wanted to give black dragon to both his little siblings and he goes full yandere

Mikey using Izana’s solitude complex against him probably was the best way forward but I can’t imagine even uttering the words “you got me” to someone that killed my little sister idc what the rationale was. Way too forgiving, but that’s shonen for ya

Animation was pretty ass today, but sadly par for the course with this production team

Soon as the gun got kicked over to Kisaki I already knew what he’d try to do 🀦🏽‍♂️ fucking bum man. Can’t fight so all he can do is shoot people from behind, I hope Kakucho ain’t dead
Marinate1016Dec 12, 2023 12:17 PM
Dec 12, 2023 1:40 PM
Feb 2021
live as my servant is WILD!!!!!

Bros character design pisses me TF OFF lmoooooooooooo
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
PRiMEogDec 12, 2023 1:59 PM
Dec 12, 2023 1:52 PM
魔法少ε₯³

Nov 2020
Izana is so unhinged. He's a textbook sociopath. I don't think Mikey would ever be able to reach him, and I don't understand why he would even try. I don't know that I could be as forgiving as Mikey. I'm just grateful he's not ruined or an empty shell. Kisaki needs to die. He's easily the most hated character in this show for me. He's a sneaky little manipulative bastard. I don't understand how he's avoided getting into physical fights all this time. He needs an ass whooping.

✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝐼𝒻 π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π“‰π‘’π“π“π“ˆ 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉’π“ˆ 𝒢 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’½π‘œπ“…π‘’,
π“Œπ‘’π“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃, 𝐼’𝓁𝓁 π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž’𝓇𝑒 π“Œπ“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ‘”. *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧
πšπšŽπš•πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ
πš—πšŽπš πšœπš•πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›πšœ
Dec 12, 2023 1:56 PM
魔法少ε₯³

Nov 2020
Reply to PRiMEog

Bros character design pisses me TF OFF lmoooooooooooo
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
@PRiMEog
PRiMEog said:

Right?! The way Kakucho acts and talks about him, I thought he was like a best friend and mentor to him. When that flashback scene played, I was shook. I'm too old to say that, but that's the only thing that sounds fitting. Haha. Poor Kakucho. I feel for him. And Kisaki is a pos.

✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝐼𝒻 π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π“‰π‘’π“π“π“ˆ 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉’π“ˆ 𝒢 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’½π‘œπ“…π‘’,
π“Œπ‘’π“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃, 𝐼’𝓁𝓁 π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž’𝓇𝑒 π“Œπ“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ‘”. *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧
πšπšŽπš•πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ
πš—πšŽπš πšœπš•πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›πšœ
Dec 12, 2023 2:30 PM

Apr 2012
If this season doesn't end with Kisaki being killed, I'll lose my mind. Asshole is responsible for everything but somehow gets another shot (quite literally lol) in. Screw him.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Dec 12, 2023 3:07 PM

Apr 2020
Kisaki is such a coward.
Dec 12, 2023 3:40 PM

Jun 2014
So Izana lost his shit because he couldn't have Shinichiro as a big brother all to himself πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ this dude needs serious help. What a psycho.

The emotional tension was high in this episode. The flashbacks really helped show why Izana was so attached to Shinichiro and why he's gone so batshit insane. That flashback with Izana telling Kakucho to be his servant was wild though, like he really did that right after kicking Kakucho's grave for his parents lol. Even more wild is that Kakucho to this day is still doing an insane amount of dick eating for Izana smh. You'd die for him but I doubt he would die for you.

And speaking of Kakucho dying, there goes Kisaki being a pussy again, shooting him in the back. Sure, Izana ordered it, but all the other top Tenjiku guys looked like they were hesitating. Kisaki really can only do something when he has the advantage of having a gun.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 12, 2023 5:03 PM
Jul 2021
nice act as a villain, Kisaki πŸ’₯πŸ”«
Dec 12, 2023 5:48 PM

Apr 2022
izana looks like me because of my sleep deprivation. homeless lookin ass izana is crazy though.
Dec 12, 2023 5:50 PM
Aug 2023
Where to even start? Fire episode, definitely got two episodes streak going, hope it continues.

Izana, wow. Screws loose, unhinged, mentally not there are all in the ball park to describe him, but whoever said he is a sociopath, you are absolutely spot on. Look up the meaning of sociopath and those cold dead purple eyes will be looking back at you. I really enjoyed the look into Izana’s past, his upbringing; you can clearly see why he went of the rails. His mom dipping on him and Emma, (her name is Karen btw. Karen’s really don’t paint themselves in a good light in Anime. Her dipping on her kids to go sell her body. There is also Karen Inukai, who is just insane. If you know you know). Izana getting jumped and having the lighter Shinichiro gave him destroyed, so you know he was gonna spin the block but damn got the leader to self delete himself, tough. The manipulation and mental abuse of Kaku-chan, desecrating Kaku-chan’s little grave for his parents; absolutely savage. The way he lose his shit as soon as he learns of Mikey’s existence 🀦🏾‍♂️. Being responsible for his own sister’s death, there are no words. Absolute villain.

Mikey just continues to show his HIM. There is a reason why the word Invincible is said before his name. He is known in these streets!

As for Kisaki, Kisaki is a ……………! You can fill in the blank with anything derogatory and it will be accurate.
Ugly11Dec 13, 2023 12:44 AM
Dec 12, 2023 5:52 PM
Apr 2019
Brilliant ep!!! The animation for this series a'int the best but its still solid adaptation. I hope they can fit in enough in the next 2 eps!? Hopefully the finale is an hour special and can fit in Bonten Mikey
Dec 12, 2023 8:00 PM
Jan 2023
It's so joever for Tenjiku
Dec 12, 2023 8:22 PM
Mar 2019
Kakucho and Mucho I love those guys, they are beasts,
Takemichy his superpower is standing up always
Sanjiro mano and draken are the main protagonists here
Kisaki is a pussy
Dec 12, 2023 9:12 PM
May 2023
i don't like or care for izana
Dec 12, 2023 9:20 PM

Jul 2017
The showdown fight of the brothers: Tenjiku's Izana vs. Toman's Mikey, Draken may not believe Takemichi's time travel which Hina has told them, but will support him in whatever he does.

The day that Izana had Sano has his big brother, he had quite the fun together with him, which he relates to Kakucho then. Everything about being a gangster, Sano taught him, that is until he came out of reform school and wanted to take over Black Dragon for him...which Mikey will take over after him. And for Izana to hear that, his world is shattered that he'll not get afraid of exacting revenge until he gets what he wants, even to the point of killing both Sano and Emma, which this restraint is what sets him up for failure until Kisaki picked him up.

Sano asking him how he'd feel if he has another brother, he'd come to love him, which Mikey is now trying to save Izana from his doom. But Izana isn't one to back down from defeat, that he'd be willing to shoot Mikey down, which Kakucho had to intervene and stop the fight, being his loyal servant since childhood.

The fight between leaders lost, and Kakucho got shot by Kisaki, what else is there left to fight for?
Dec 12, 2023 9:30 PM
Sep 2023
Now he wants to shoot someone lmao
Dec 12, 2023 9:35 PM
Dec 2021
KISAKI KILLED EMMA!
AND NOW KAKU CHAN!
I CAN'T TAKE HIM ANYMORE STILL BREATHING! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
Dec 12, 2023 9:36 PM
Dec 2021
IgirisuWeeaboo said:
Brilliant ep!!! The animation for this series a'int the best but its still solid adaptation. I hope they can fit in enough in the next 2 eps!? Hopefully the finale is an hour special and can fit in Bonten Mikey

Hell, even the opening had more budget
Dec 12, 2023 9:38 PM
Dec 2021
yamikilluaa said:

Tch, more like a lil bch 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Dec 12, 2023 10:04 PM
Oct 2019
Damn Live as my Servant?
Izana is messed up from a child. WTF!!

OMG, please somebody kill KISAKI!!
Dec 13, 2023 12:12 AM
Aug 2023
Bijou146 said:
yamikilluaa said:

Facts! Can’t wait until this bitch meets his demise!
Dec 13, 2023 1:24 AM
Oct 2019
it was great but expected more since its near the finale of season end
Dec 13, 2023 1:46 AM

May 2015
I must admit, Izana's backstory was really sad and impacting.
Dec 13, 2023 2:13 AM

Jan 2018
I don't feel bad about Izana. Sure he had a rough childhood. But the way he acted so entitled to Shinichiro was awful. Instead of being grateful to have a younger brother he instead got jealous of him. And he completely destroyed his relationship with them.

Izana vs Mikey was pretty good. It's sad that the only family Mikey has left is that piece of shit Izana.

Kisaki is such an asshole. I want to see his shit kicked in.
Dec 13, 2023 2:21 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to SanoHimu
Kinda feel sad for kakucho and Izana πŸ’”
@SanoHimu

For Izana? No way. Killed his own sister like a dog.
Dec 13, 2023 2:30 AM

Aug 2022
Holy shit, Mikey and Izana.

I admit that Izana really is a monster, but unfortunately he has become fragile after Shin's death. And of course Mikey didn't waste anything, after that Mikey completely slaughtered Izana.

Kakucho was shot by Kisaki, what happened next?
Dec 13, 2023 3:00 AM
Apr 2022
Kisaki just shot him in front of a lot of people, not sure if that's a great idea
Dec 13, 2023 3:56 AM
Jun 2022
it's an anime that totally changed me into something good, every time it leaves me impressed
Dec 13, 2023 4:27 AM
Aug 2020
it was really another great episode,i was feeling sad...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 13, 2023 7:29 AM
Oct 2023
bro what's wrong with kisaki he literally shoot kakucho, his own comrade.
Dec 13, 2023 7:32 AM

Jan 2021
Kisaki going out as a sucker, can never respect that
Dec 13, 2023 8:32 AM
Apr 2021
somebody cripple kisaki for fuk sake πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
push him off a bridge or incoming traffic idc bro has a god complex and ppl let him get away with it
Dec 13, 2023 9:01 AM
Senpai

May 2021
tokyo revengers with two strong episodes in a row. WOW!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 13, 2023 10:05 AM

Mar 2019
New skin unlocked: Homeless Izana lol. 卍🏳️
Dec 13, 2023 10:16 AM
Jan 2017
I hope Kisaki gets what he deserves this season. I've never hated a character like I hate Kisaki and Mahito.
Dec 13, 2023 10:20 AM

Feb 2017
so the real crybaby in this series was izana all along huh? i can't believe this whole episode was just izana throwing a tantrum like a baby because he didn't have his onii-chan all to himself.

i thought that izana was shot at the end there so i started cheering, then i realized it was actually kakucho who was shot and my face dropped ughhhhhhhh i hate kisaki

placeholder text
Dec 13, 2023 11:30 AM
Jul 2021
Animation was mediocre but the episode was very good!
Dec 13, 2023 12:08 PM

Aug 2022
Izana is so cringey.
Dec 13, 2023 2:51 PM

Feb 2012
The root of the dispute is who inherited Black Dragon as we knew Shinichiro already promised it to Mikey. Izana would not even accept inheriting it from Shinichiro if he had to give the position up to Mikey once the latter came of age. Shinichiro taught Izana how to be a hoodlum. Oh god Izana's homeless look meeting Kisaki and Shinichiro before his death.

Toman's own Kazutora being responsible for Shinichiro's death amplified Izana's hatred of Mikey further, as if Mikey were an incapable heir.

Kakucho moved away from Hanagaki because of an accident in which he was made an orphan. What makes Izana a hero to him? He explicitly called Kakucho a servant. Being a honor-code guy though, Kakucho tries stopping Izana' for his own good after a blatant loss against the leader of Toman, but Kisaki takes another victim.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 13, 2023 3:21 PM
Dec 2021
Ugly11 said:
Bijou146 said:

Facts! Can’t wait until this bitch meets his demise!

Especially Bch from The Rising of the Shield Hero, oh boy, she's about to get much worse, and she did! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
I even felt bad for Ren than Motoyasu and Itsuki 😒😒😒😒😒😒
Dec 13, 2023 5:21 PM

Jul 2016
"My foster big bro has another sibling so I left and created an entire gang just to ruin the life of that kid who barely knows of my existence."
Dec 13, 2023 7:13 PM
Apr 2022
Is Kisaki ever gonna end up in juvie or something? Dude literally murdered one possibly two people in one day. This show is unrealistic as it is but come on.
Dec 13, 2023 7:15 PM
May 2017
man i really thought mikey met his match, but this man really earned his mantle of the invincible.

Izana is the second best villain imo. He's like a stronger kazutora. Both have that psychotic tendency due to past traumas (death of shinichiro), both also wants Mikey dead lol. The best villain being kisaki of course. Who just grew the balls to kill someone it seems. Damn crazy episode, i wonder how kakucho will make it out. I don't think he hit a vital but im no doctor.

next episode we'll see how this plays out. All we need now is the final battle between takemichi and kisaki to make this season peak
Dec 13, 2023 8:42 PM
Mar 2015
Izana really got warped by Shincerio's death Kisaki has given everyone a reason to get rid of him
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2023

176 by lasodamos »»
May 11, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2023

60 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2023

149 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 12:11 PM

» 😣 sorry

OtakuSociety8 - Apr 28

11 by SSRSyt »»
Apr 29, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

83 by _meanie_ »»
Apr 16, 9:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.