Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2023 5:27 AM
Jul 2021
I've never seen someone recommending this anime, this is such a good and underrated (imo) anime.
Nowadays, all of seasonal animes are full of the same rom com and isekai, this kind of anime is get overshadowed by those trashy generic stories.

Although it is old but never heard of it anywhere, I had a great time watching this. Really enjoyed the psychological drama and the character writing was superbb!!!

Also: Taichi × Inaba at the end (that's what I needed)
Reckless_weebDec 11, 2023 6:10 AM
Dec 11, 2023 5:43 AM
Jan 2021
iirc there was a "joke" pulled on one of the voice actors, essentially they pretended to give a new va a role in the series not revealing to the end that none of the content was actually used as some sort of gag, which killed the series.
Dec 11, 2023 6:04 AM

Jul 2015
There was a scandal/controversy regarding this anime. Casting staff made a prank on one of the potential voice actors, which was just a public humiliation. As such anime was boycotted and very little Blu-rays were sold, which effectively destroyed any chances for a sequel.

Dec 11, 2023 6:09 AM
Jul 2021
Piromysl said:
There was a scandal/controversy regarding this anime. Casting staff made a prank on one of the potential voice actors, which was just a public humiliation. As such anime was boycotted and very little Blu-rays were sold, which effectively destroyed any chances for a sequel.

Ooh didn't know that, could you provide a link of video or tweet
Dec 11, 2023 6:15 AM

Jul 2015
Reckless_weeb said:
Piromysl said:

There's an in depth video explaining it pretty well:

Dec 11, 2023 6:18 AM
Jul 2021
Piromysl said:
Reckless_weeb said:

There's an in depth video explaining it pretty well:

Thanks, appreciate it bro
Dec 11, 2023 6:43 AM
Feb 2021
one of the best anime I have watched .
def underrated
Dec 11, 2023 7:05 AM
Oct 2023
Totally agree! If you like something dramatic with love polygons but at the same time cute, i’ll suggest another underrated masterpiece with banger op songs, which is White Album 2
Dec 11, 2023 8:06 AM
Apr 2023
Reckless_weeb said:
I've never seen someone recommending this anime, this is such a good and underrated (imo) anime.
Nowadays, all of seasonal animes are full of the same rom com and isekai, this kind of anime is get overshadowed by those trashy generic stories.

Although it is old but never heard of it anywhere, I had a great time watching this. Really enjoyed the psychological drama and the character writing was superbb!!!

Yeah it worth watchin. (you spoiled this anime)
Dec 11, 2023 8:07 AM
Jul 2021
haruhikoushi said:
Totally agree! If you like something dramatic with love polygons but at the same time cute, i’ll suggest another underrated masterpiece with banger op songs, which is White Album 2

Thanks I'll definitely check it out
Dec 11, 2023 8:08 AM
Jul 2021
Akmalbarg47c said:
Reckless_weeb said:

Yeah it worth watchin. (you spoiled this anime)

I tried putting spoiler tags so many times but they didn't work
Dec 11, 2023 8:11 AM
Jul 2021
haruhikoushi said:

Heyy, need help!
Is White album 2 a sequel of White album.
I mean mal says they're side stories of each other but I'm confused.
Dec 11, 2023 9:14 AM

Sep 2022
Reckless_weeb said:

Maybe you should try Fruits Basket and Nana next.
Dec 11, 2023 9:15 AM
May 2020
Reckless_weeb said:
haruhikoushi said:

Heyy, need help!

I was also confused about this so I never picked it up. Apparently it’s a loose sequel to the visual novel, but it features a completely different storyline and characters. You can watch without playing the VN. Good news for me since I hunger for 2010s romance anime.
Dec 11, 2023 9:38 AM
Jul 2021
ANIk_003 said:
Reckless_weeb said:

Maybe you should try Fruits Basket and Nana next.

On my ptw list broski
Reckless_weebDec 11, 2023 10:50 AM
Dec 11, 2023 10:25 AM

Sep 2012
Reckless_weeb said:
haruhikoushi said:

Heyy, need help!

You can watch white album 2 without the prequel, it’s still easy to follow and entertaining.

Also man I feel old rn, I remember watching both this and Kokoro connect as seasonals haha
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Dec 11, 2023 10:50 AM
Jul 2021
OGHelios said:
Reckless_weeb said:

Heyy, need help!

You can watch white album 2 without the prequel, it’s still easy to follow and entertaining.

Also man I feel old rn, I remember watching both this and Kokoro connect as seasonals haha

Wow glad to find a veteran weeb here 👋🏼
Dec 11, 2023 2:17 PM

Sep 2020
Yeah, one of the only love triangles that really surprised me at the end. Usually you can easily tell how it's gonna end up
Nino is the objectively superior one, don't @ me
Dec 11, 2023 6:56 PM

Mar 2012
I've always dreamed of a sequel! Maybe I should watch the other 4 episodes someday ^^
J'ai toujours eu ce sentiment un peu étrange d'être comme extérieur à mon corps. Cette impression de flotter quelque part au dessus, ou d'être dans une salle de cinéma, assis au fond, en train de regarder un long film interminable et à attendre que quelque chose se passe. Cette impression de lutter pour devoir rester éveillé, cette envie d'attraper le personnage principal pour lui dire de se bouger, sans cependant pouvoir rien faire sans briser l'écran.
Dec 11, 2023 7:00 PM
Jan 2021
You definitely need to look at some of the old classic romance animes. I swear they’re so good and a lot had more interesting character dynamics or plots.

I loved Nana and Lovely Complex (idk if that last one will be in your taste but)

I wish ya luck in finding more good ones 🫡
Dec 11, 2023 7:33 PM
Jul 2021
Koukyoukyoku said:
I've always dreamed of a sequel! Maybe I should watch the other 4 episodes someday ^^

Bro those other 4 episodes are canon lol, why haven't you watched them yet?!!
Dec 11, 2023 7:34 PM
Jul 2021
Izuella said:
You definitely need to look at some of the old classic romance animes. I swear they’re so good and a lot had more interesting character dynamics or plots.

I loved Nana and Lovely Complex (idk if that last one will be in your taste but)

I wish ya luck in finding more good ones 🫡

Thanks I'll definitely check them out
Dec 11, 2023 8:54 PM
Oct 2021
This show has 800k+ viewers list on MAL alone. Most anime fans don't bother making a list of animes they've watched. People know about it, we just don't talk about it anymore.
Dec 12, 2023 8:20 PM
Feb 2023
Reckless_weeb said:

it's like hiden gem for me when i watching this anime, one of my favorite combinations genre school romance and heavy drama, because very interesting to me, see the conflict these characters, and very courius how they gonna solve the problem from the guy.
Dec 12, 2023 9:25 PM
Feb 2022
I miss this anime so much I really wish we got a Season 2 but due to that stupid scandal I am forever heartbroken
Dec 13, 2023 1:49 AM

Jul 2015
Reckless_weeb said:
haruhikoushi said:

Heyy, need help!

Nope. Those are two completely separate stories who has little to do with each other. They probably share the same universe and that's it. You can totally watch one without seeing the other.

Dec 13, 2023 2:04 AM
Jul 2021
Animaticli said:
I miss this anime so much I really wish we got a Season 2 but due to that stupid scandal I am forever heartbroken

Us broski, my heart broke after knowing we aren't getting a season 2 bcoz of those d*mbasses
Dec 13, 2023 2:05 AM
Jul 2021
Piromysl said:
Reckless_weeb said:

Heyy, need help!

Nope. Those are two completely separate stories who has little to do with each other. They probably share the same universe and that's it. You can totally watch one without seeing the other.

Thanks ............

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.