Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Roxy vs Fate...was uh quite something. However, the mask didn't come off and that was disappointing.

Fate also fought another character with a mask just like his but was completey outmatched. Guess he still has a lot to learn. At least Roxy finally sees Fate's face properly after all this time at the end.
Dec 10, 2023 7:51 AM

Dec 2021
Seems Fate's got himself in quite the pickle eh.

An enigmatic force has taken command of the Salamanders and Chimeras in the expansive Great Canyon, directing them toward a specific target—Roxy. Fate recognizes the necessity of harnessing the power of the Domain of E to safeguard Roxy, but the perilous prospect of losing himself looms large if he ventures into that realm. At the same time, a massive demon stampede, known as the death parade, unfolds. Roxy and her forces mobilize to confront this threat, only to face an unexpected danger as a subterranean demon approaches. Roxy's safety hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, a mysterious figure in black robes gets in Fate's way.

Roxy's got some serious sword skills, no wonder she's a Holy Knight. She even came close to breaking his mask. A death parade, huh? Sounds like there are some tough monsters in the mix. Good thing Fate's around to step in. It's nice to see Roxy holding her own; in other shows, they often make the female characters way too weak. Plus, her two followers add a cool dynamic to her strength.

The moment that mask broke, and Roxy caught sight of him, you've got me completely hooked for the finale next week.

Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Aug 2022
Fay's identity was finally discovered by Roxy.

This is truly my favorite episode so far. Fay continues to fight and protects Roxy from afar. Now I can't wait to see Roxy's reaction in the next episode.
Dec 10, 2023 8:13 AM
Sep 2015
I can already guess that Northern is a villain but I don't expect him to be this strong and own one of the seven deadly weapon.
Dec 10, 2023 8:20 AM

Aug 2022
This was the best ep so far. That ending scene sure got me all hyped up
Dec 10, 2023 8:54 AM
Jun 2023
Excited for the next episode
Dec 10, 2023 9:05 AM
Sep 2021
So Fate's identity as the corpse is revealed in front of roxy while he was protecting her, what will happen next.
Dec 10, 2023 9:25 AM
Nov 2021
finally reveals the identity of fate in front roxy

existing for next episode to see the reaction of roxy
fate vs dragon
Dec 10, 2023 9:26 AM

Oct 2017
Northern being the new mask guy is not much of a surprise as he was obviously suspicious. Some cool action and Fate powered up and finally went into domain of E. Was not expecting the identity reveal though, glad Roxy finally knows.
Dec 10, 2023 9:29 AM
Nov 2021
"emperor dragon" look like "white emperor dragon" from " high school dxd "
Dec 10, 2023 9:34 AM
Oct 2016
Fate being forced to reveal himself to save Roxy. Their fight at the beginning of the episode almost ended badly for Fate. He didn't really want to fight Roxy of course but all those infractions with soldiers and guards start to add up. Roxy couldn't let that slide and was determined to see the masked man true face. Fate getting distracted at the end by her pendant that had the jewel he gifted her inside it. This big death march of monsters towards the city is very bad, it could kill everyone if not stopped. Roxy leading the charge with their army to stop these things. Fate seeing that underground burrowing slime trying to sneak attack the army. Things kept going from bad to worse with the slimes replicating even after Fate destroyed their souls. Seeing someone else with same kind of face distorting mask that Fate has. Using a gun sword which was pretty cook honestly, but matching Fate strength and forcing him to run to Roxy rescue after they divine dragon went after the army. Fate barely stopping its attack at Roxy but revealing himself to her in the process.
Dec 10, 2023 9:49 AM

Aug 2017
Finally the identity revealed, next episode can't come soon enough.
Dec 10, 2023 11:42 AM
Mar 2020
Jeezus... "Ultra Instinct" unlocked... Pretty bold ending will happen and they will love happy forever and ever... Not gonna lie, but this episode was meh and makes series meh too...
Dec 10, 2023 12:54 PM
Aug 2020
this episode was really good, i enjoyed every moment

i was not prepared for the end, so now she knows...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 10, 2023 1:11 PM

Dec 2022
OMG i just realised Roxy went trough a dhar man moment literally she helped a weak man and now the weak man who is actually op saves her life just so god dam ironic gosh there is only one more to go
Dec 10, 2023 1:39 PM

Feb 2019
Fire episode, best so far, but wait am I missing something? How did this episode start with Roxy and Fay fighting , weren’t they just in the cave and she was hurt lol? I guess all the infractions Fay had and the legal violations.. Roxy had to at least make it seem like she was investigating. Thought we’d get a face reveal there once she cracked his mask, but saving it for the end of the episode was great.

So last week I thought that the other masked guy would be a virtue since his eyes were a different colour than the sin series. Instead, it’s just envy. But the bigger reveal being that it’s northern! Never trust a guy who comes off perfect and such a paradigm of good.

But he says “half right” so could he be being mind controlled? The lab scene seemed to hint that the philosopher’s stone can heal, but mind control is a side effect, so I’m leaning that way.

One of the biggest complaints I’ve heard about this series, at least the LN, is the power creep and I definitely can see why that would become an issue. Like how did Fay suddenly go into the domain of E after 2 minutes of screen time lmao. Definitely an asspull but I’ll allow it because it led to us getting that awesome end scene.

“It’s been a while lady Roxy”. They definitely put the most effort in terms of art and animation into that moment and it paid off. Can’t wait for next week’s episode. Need more of these two
Marinate1016Dec 10, 2023 1:45 PM
Dec 10, 2023 3:11 PM

Sep 2018
It's been an OK show, middle of the road for a seasonal. I don't actively hate any character on screen, so that's something I guess lol... The reveal at the end was nice.
Dec 10, 2023 4:10 PM
Jul 2021
If that guy is called Southern I'm done with this anime💀
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 10, 2023 4:59 PM
Oct 2022
The Divine dragon just stop attacking after the mask group?
"Oh y'all having a reunion? My bad. I'll wait."
Dec 10, 2023 5:24 PM
May 2017
fate you not gon beat the kirito copycat allegations, but you a real mf nonetheless
Dec 10, 2023 5:26 PM
May 2017
Reply to LucenProject
The Divine dragon just stop attacking after the mask group?
"Oh y'all having a reunion? My bad. I'll wait."
@LucenProject he respectful for that, i fully expecting fate to get blown away at the last second for shock value lmao
Dec 10, 2023 5:36 PM
Oct 2022
Quanda1eDing1e said:
@LucenProject he respectful for that, i fully expecting fate to get blown away at the last second for shock value lmao

Yeah, the way he was looking at the screen with the light behind them really did look like a "final words" type shot. You can imagine them zooming in on his mouth and having him say something but not playing any audio of it, then showing tears start rolling down her face as he gets engulfed by the light of the attack.
Dec 10, 2023 9:55 PM

Feb 2011
YELL YEAH THE THING HAPPENED!

Wish he killed that northern guy tho.

Dec 10, 2023 10:05 PM

Mar 2013
Finally! The epic reunion of the two!!! 🥰🥰🥰
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 10, 2023 10:55 PM
May 2021
Dayum, This episode was really good. And the Animation quality was also brilliant, especially that reveal scene at the end, nice one. Only 1 episode left bruhh
Dec 10, 2023 10:56 PM
May 2021
Dawizz said:
If that guy is called Southern I'm done with this anime💀

Lmao crazy plot twist 😂
Dec 10, 2023 11:19 PM

Apr 2021
Is it just me or did I just miss an episode? This is ep 11 right? They were just slaying chimeras at the Great Ravine last ep and it feels like a lot happened before this death march and face reveal/reunion happened. Did Fate just ate a bunch of events and time? Lmao

Anyhoo, this is the first ep in here that made me vote for 5 stars like crazy

Dec 10, 2023 11:31 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
It's been an OK show, middle of the road for a seasonal. I don't actively hate any character on screen, so that's something I guess lol... The reveal at the end was nice.
@GakutoDeathGlare You seriously do not hate the Holy Knights who aren't Roxy? The evil Hado, his siblings who like bullying Fate for the sake of it, kidnapping children for their experiments, and Northern trying to kill Roxy...just because? Or the other blond guy who killed two guys just because their monster cosplay wasn't to his satisfaction?

You seriously didn't hate any of them?
Dec 11, 2023 12:40 AM

Feb 2015
Reply to Aluminum_
Is it just me or did I just miss an episode? This is ep 11 right? They were just slaying chimeras at the Great Ravine last ep and it feels like a lot happened before this death march and face reveal/reunion happened. Did Fate just ate a bunch of events and time? Lmao

Anyhoo, this is the first ep in here that made me vote for 5 stars like crazy
@Aluminum_ Yeah I actually had the same thought at first and then they mentioned how it had already been a month and Greed already has his scabbard I was like, "oh okay I guess we're skipping that part" lol

Fate vs Roxy was cool and ending was hype. Wish we knew more about this "Domain of E" power that Fate all of the sudden has, sounded like it was something he'd actually have to go discover but I guess not. Anyway looking forward to next episode.
Dec 11, 2023 7:20 AM
Feb 2022
This anime is hilarious. His mask breaks somehow before the shield does? Makes perfect sense.
Dec 11, 2023 9:23 AM
Nov 2023
As is usual for light novel adaptations, they gutted it in order to cram it into a 12 or 13 episode format, but even at that? The parts they did get were done pretty well.
Dec 11, 2023 9:53 AM

Feb 2021
That dragon looks powerful.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 11, 2023 11:53 AM

Sep 2018
Reply to Tanaka_Tomoyuki
@GakutoDeathGlare You seriously do not hate the Holy Knights who aren't Roxy? The evil Hado, his siblings who like bullying Fate for the sake of it, kidnapping children for their experiments, and Northern trying to kill Roxy...just because? Or the other blond guy who killed two guys just because their monster cosplay wasn't to his satisfaction?

You seriously didn't hate any of them?
@Tanaka_Tomoyuki I don't hate on characters for being antagonists, of course I find their actions deplorable, though I was rather talking about characters who annoy me or bore me, mainly MCs. Those siblings have too little screen time or presence for me to actively hate on. That Brother who died, just don't care enough to hate on, especially when he was such a caricature himself.
GakutoDeathGlareDec 11, 2023 11:56 AM
Dec 11, 2023 12:45 PM
Nov 2022
Suryapratapsingh said:
"emperor dragon" look like "white emperor dragon" from " high school dxd "

So in the next episode Fate is gonna touch Roxy boobs to unlock a new power up
Dec 11, 2023 1:04 PM

May 2019
I knew that Northern was suspicious and I bet he was responsible for Roxy's father's death too. I'm thinking that he's also working with the Vlericks too. Regarding Roxy, I'm glad that she finally discovered who Corpse really is but I'm not sure if Fate will make it out of this alive...
Dec 11, 2023 1:32 PM

Jul 2014
OH!
MY!
GOD!

THE DOMAIN OF E!!!!!

BEST!
ANIME!
EVER!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE NONSENSE WORDS AND POSTURING!
Dec 11, 2023 1:41 PM
Mar 2021
Did anyone else notice that the opening shot of the city is an IC board with a 20-pin connector?

Maybe it's been in other episodes and I'm late to the party
Dec 11, 2023 9:27 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
@Tanaka_Tomoyuki I don't hate on characters for being antagonists, of course I find their actions deplorable, though I was rather talking about characters who annoy me or bore me, mainly MCs. Those siblings have too little screen time or presence for me to actively hate on. That Brother who died, just don't care enough to hate on, especially when he was such a caricature himself.
@GakutoDeathGlare That's totally understandable. I'm assuming the author sought to create these characters for the audience to hate them, and he failed at even that. Mostly because of how little screen time they get, and also, as you pointed out, they're too one dimensional and too caricatural to feel anything. It's kind of...sad, really.
Dec 12, 2023 2:14 AM

Jul 2017
Roxy vs. Fate in a revealing match, the latter gets serious if he doesn't want his identity to be revealed. But the butterfly necklace caught Fate off-guard which gives Roxy the win, though his swordsmanship is familiar because he was trained from Aaron first. The Domain of E which Greed recommended Fate to go, it has to be cut short because of a death march stampede of monsters, which Fate naturally is inclined to participate as well, though leaving it to her hands in case he goes berserk.

With Fate taking care of the side monsters affecting Roxy's army, he'd gladly take down to supplement his Gluttony, and this Invader of the Ground: Omega Slime boss monster certainly proves hard to kill, and Fate encountering yet another person with a Weapon of Sin, it's definitely Eris...but it's not him? He's on a whole other league having come from the Domain of E, and all Fate has is his Gluttony skill to power up, which he trounces over the half-right Northern person summoning the Divine Dragon, which Fate comes to Roxy's rescue at the most immediate, breaking his mask in the process.

Finally, the mask behind the person is unveiled, and Roxy acknowledges Fate. How will the finale's fight stack up?
Dec 12, 2023 8:38 AM
Oct 2019
I really liked the episode and it finally happened yeeeah
Dec 12, 2023 3:34 PM
May 2017
Reply to LucenProject
Quanda1eDing1e said:

Yeah, the way he was looking at the screen with the light behind them really did look like a "final words" type shot. You can imagine them zooming in on his mouth and having him say something but not playing any audio of it, then showing tears start rolling down her face as he gets engulfed by the light of the attack.
@LucenProject perfectly narrated lmao
Dec 12, 2023 7:11 PM

Nov 2017
This episode is better than other episodes of the anime.
Dec 12, 2023 8:49 PM

Nov 2009
Huh, so the evil Holy Knight was actually a evil 7-sin holder...

And the dude is somewhat stronger than Fate.

Huh... then where's Eris? and is she in league with the evil 7-sin holder? (well... i guess Eris is also kinda evil?)

Also, I just realized... is the Shield, Greed's max level?

Since they literally showed Fate with 9,999,999 all Stat... you would think that's more than enough to upgrade Greed, LOL.

But I guess Fate wanted to keep his current stat in order to "Limit Break"...

And we get that "reunion" at the end. Hmm... I sense Roxy will start to go all cray-cray trying to hug Fate in next episode...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 12, 2023 10:49 PM

Aug 2011
Dec 14, 2023 7:09 PM

Feb 2019
it wasn't a surprise that northern was the other masked man.
Dec 24, 2023 3:56 PM
Dec 2014
Extremely mid lol
Jan 4, 12:16 PM

Jul 2008
So Northern randomly becomes the villain, and is randomly the domain of E which wasn't a concept until this episode and Fate then becomes Domain of E.....ugh.

Oh and Roxy did nothing but stand there like an idiot and was shocked when she was about to die from a flame attack from a dragon....

Well time to finish this I guess.
Jan 26, 1:09 AM
Apr 2023
nothing to special
Mar 19, 7:57 AM
Jun 2022
Boy Was I Wrong , Crappy Episode & Shitty VA At The Too . Smh , Last One.
May 1, 7:26 AM

Nov 2019
Roxy duels Fate as a result of his countless crimes that have been stacking up. He loses grip of his sword and Roxy wins the duel.

The monster wave is a distraction, there is a powerful slime headed for Roxy and the army that is stopped by Fate. A challenger emerges to stop Fate and he has reached the Domain of E??? What's with the 999999999 skills is that his personal skill or his opponent?

Interesting combat episode lots of action.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

66 by Akinamaster86 »»
Jun 1, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

111 by Aggelosres14 »»
May 30, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2023

31 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

42 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

37 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.