Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 8, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
More flashbacks of Luna. I think this anime really wants the audience to understand her character and relationship with Maria.

On the plus side, this episode felt slightly more refreshing rather than the usual Luna/Ryuuto date elements. That was actually getting kinda old although we still get more info dump about Luna's character.
Stark700Dec 8, 2023 7:04 AM
Dec 8, 2023 6:56 AM
Sep 2015
Look like Sekiya is not Luna's ex-boyfriend like many people (including Ryuto) assume...
Dec 8, 2023 6:58 AM

Dec 2021
More Ryuto and Kanzaki moments huh.

Luna proposes a temporary separation between them. Trapped in a state of uncertainty, Ryuto receives a surprising revelation from Akari suggesting Luna's possible involvement in "sugar daddy" arrangements. Initially skeptical, Ryuto's curiosity about Luna's potential partner grows. In an attempt to unravel the mystery, he orchestrates Kanzaki's presence at school during the cultural festival, only to encounter an unforeseen twist of events.

Man, Luna's not holding anything back, and honestly, it kinda is on her. She's the one who pushed Ryuto to get close to Maria. I get being upset, but not talking to your boyfriend over a stupid pamphlet? That's just beyond me. So, according to Akari, Kanzaki is Luna's "sugar daddy," but it turns out it's just his ex-girlfriend's best friend, Nikro. I had a feeling he was her ex ever since we talked about his past in the last episode. A spin-off with Kanzaki and Nikro would be adorable. I don't know if I should feel bad for Ijichi, though; Akari might be onto something.

And guess what? Ryuto and Luna have made up! Who would've seen that coming?

Dec 8, 2023 7:21 AM
Mar 2022
IzanaSolos said:
More Ryuto and Kanzaki moments huh.

Luna proposes a temporary separation between them. Trapped in a state of uncertainty, Ryuto receives a surprising revelation from Akari suggesting Luna's possible involvement in "sugar daddy" arrangements. Initially skeptical, Ryuto's curiosity about Luna's potential partner grows. In an attempt to unravel the mystery, he orchestrates Kanzaki's presence at school during the cultural festival, only to encounter an unforeseen twist of events.

Man, Luna's not holding anything back, and honestly, it kinda is on her. She's the one who pushed Ryuto to get close to Maria. I get being upset, but not talking to your boyfriend over a stupid pamphlet? That's just beyond me. So, according to Akari, Kanzaki is Luna's "sugar daddy," but it turns out it's just his ex-girlfriend's best friend, Nikro. I had a feeling he was her ex ever since we talked about his past in the last episode. A spin-off with Kanzaki and Nikro would be adorable. I don't know if I should feel bad for Ijichi, though; Akari might be onto something.

And guess what? Ryuto and Luna have made up! Who would've seen that coming?

I know right its confusing, this is episode is great and i feel relief now , i’m glad that ryuto and luna made up i hope for a happy ending, and i was suprise of nikuro and her ex get back together, poor ichji-kun i hope he can get a second chance
Dec 8, 2023 7:21 AM
Apr 2022
hahahaha a little disappointed at the beginning but everything has changed since Ryuuto misunderstood that the one who was hanging out with Luna was Sekiya, Nikoru's ex-boyfriend haha everything went smoothly again, Ryuuto and Luna's relationship became closer, unlike Ryuuto's friend who tried to date Akari, hopefully better luck next time friend hahaha 😂
Dec 8, 2023 7:22 AM

Mar 2021
Nice to see Ryuuto and Luna make up again even though this time the awkwardness was on her, i hope this time they stay together and don't let anything get between them
Dec 8, 2023 7:47 AM

Aug 2022
This relationship is just getting more complicated.

But if there was no drama, this wouldn't be interesting. But on the other hand, I also want them to get along.

Damn, this time a lot of things happened. Nikoru is now back with his ex Sekiya. And Ijichi is a shame, I'm sure you'll be better in the future. And Ryuuto, I don't know, but I just want you to keep fighting.
Dec 8, 2023 8:33 AM
Sep 2023
I believe the cat flashback scene foreshadowed how this was gonna end... maria gave up on the plushie and runa uses it because maria didnt want it anymore.... and now that maria wanted the cat back runa was happy to give it back and she even goes as far as to say take care of him this time.... i feel like they could have portrayed maria a bit better rather than just showing her being the jealous type over runa.... based on the next weeks preview/episode name it might be a wrap for runa and ryuto. Its a shame because i like a good underdog story.
Dec 8, 2023 8:43 AM
Aug 2020
i really enjoyed this episode

what the girl said about love was really true, you can not confess if you don't really know the other perso and that you are not close...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM
Nov 2022
Dramatic episode, Runa and Ryuto are very stupid, I understand that they are teenagers but, do they seriously have to lead their lives with so much drama? xddd
Dec 8, 2023 9:04 AM
Oct 2021
MessyMarv said:
I believe the cat flashback scene foreshadowed how this was gonna end... maria gave up on the plushie and runa uses it because maria didnt want it anymore.... and now that maria wanted the cat back runa was happy to give it back and she even goes as far as to say take care of him this time.... i feel like they could have portrayed maria a bit better rather than just showing her being the jealous type over runa.... based on the next weeks preview/episode name it might be a wrap for runa and ryuto. Its a shame because i like a good underdog story.

I thimk next episode Maria is going to finally tell ryuto that he should be with Runa. Then the final episode is Ryuto is going fully explain his feelings towards Runa, and Runa will do the same.
Dec 8, 2023 9:23 AM
Mar 2017
I LOVED the beginning of this anime and the love between these two characters who were completely opposed to each other. but now, the episodes start to become boring, nothing interesting happens anymore! The drama happened for no reason and it pissed me off!! Luna complains that they are too different but ultimately concludes that they should enjoy the time they have left (which does not solve the initial problem). the last episodes lack love and emotional gestures which we had a lot at the beginning and which I loved... very unfortunate and I hope that the end will resolve everything!
Dec 8, 2023 9:27 AM
Jul 2014
The last two episodes have been manufactured and nonsensical drama for the sake of trying to not be generic romance anime 4000.

She was literally telling him to date her sister because he picked her project over hers. How lame can ya get?
Dec 8, 2023 9:28 AM
Jul 2014
Reply to RafaBryan
This relationship is just getting more complicated.

But if there was no drama, this wouldn't be interesting. But on the other hand, I also want them to get along.

Damn, this time a lot of things happened. Nikoru is now back with his ex Sekiya. And Ijichi is a shame, I'm sure you'll be better in the future. And Ryuuto, I don't know, but I just want you to keep fighting.
@RafaBryan Her name is literally Nicole. I don't know why people keep calling her "Nikoru."
Dec 8, 2023 10:11 AM

May 2019
This episode was all over the place and it was a bit annoying at times. For example, Runa wanting to break up with Ryuto because he picked Maria's pamphlet? Give me a break.

At least Ryuto helped Nicole get back with her ex (hopefully she won't be as much of a demon gyaru anymore), although who knows how long that relationship will last. About Ryuto's friend that confessed, I was surprised he went through with it and also that he did it in front of other people, and for a second I thought Akari would've said yes but no.
Dec 8, 2023 10:56 AM
Jul 2022
And it went about just as dumb as I figured it would after last week. Bonus points for the first side couple getting back together from years of no contact in 0.2 seconds though. Extra bonus points for Tanikita turning down Ijichi for "knowing nothing about her" like they haven't hung out multiple times and talked or worked on a committee alone together for an extended time while also not letting him explain anything as to why he likes her. Looks like we at least have time for one more fake out breakup in the last 2 episodes though.
Dec 8, 2023 11:03 AM

Feb 2019
Reply to WestOnAndrewAve
And it went about just as dumb as I figured it would after last week. Bonus points for the first side couple getting back together from years of no contact in 0.2 seconds though. Extra bonus points for Tanikita turning down Ijichi for "knowing nothing about her" like they haven't hung out multiple times and talked or worked on a committee alone together for an extended time while also not letting him explain anything as to why he likes her. Looks like we at least have time for one more fake out breakup in the last 2 episodes though.
WestOnAndrewAve said:
Extra bonus points for Tanikita turning down Ijichi for "knowing nothing about her" l

Not just that, she basically hinted that you don't tell someone you like them unless they like you...how the hell is that supposed to work?
Dec 8, 2023 11:44 AM

Feb 2019
Whaaaaaat so Sekiya was Yamana’s ex. Well guess he and Ryuto have that in common as well, going out with girls who are total opposites lol. Wild to think he started out as a dork with no friends too. Started feeling himself and going after other girls. Kind of a realistic breakup reason. Not unheard of for dudes to breakup with girls so they can play the field, at least he didn’t cheat.

Found the drama to be kinda contrived in this episode though especially with Runa and Ryuto. Felt like the whole pamphlet thing shouldn’t have been that deep. Glad we got thru it in the span of one episode, but the story was all over the place in this one.

Prayers up for Ichiji, that rejection was tuff but idk what buddy expected.. asking out a girl you’ve talked to like once there was no way she was gonna say yes. At least get to know her first.

One of the weaker episodes, still fun though
Marinate1016Dec 8, 2023 11:53 AM
Dec 8, 2023 11:55 AM

Dec 2022
this anime has as many misunderstanding as many games i finished someone tell the writer you cant amke a proper romance anime with virgin traps and misunderstandings
Dec 8, 2023 12:15 PM
Feb 2023
why runa did not have confidence in Herself in next episode she again misunderstood about ryuto and tell him to date maria and did not try to understand his situation and ryuto try to tell his feelings to her then she understand him a little may be
Dec 8, 2023 12:26 PM
Jan 2022
the next episode spoilers... break up. this better not be a break up episode 11, get back episode 12 situation. that shit is so pointless and annoying imo.
Dec 8, 2023 12:42 PM
Mar 2020
The coincidences here are getting pretty convenient, but the feelings underlying them seem pretty dead on. Runa is absolutely right that Maria is a better match and Akari is absolutely right that treating confession as a game of chance is not a sound footing on which to begin a relationship--and what does that say about Ryuuto and Runa's chances?
Dec 8, 2023 12:52 PM

Apr 2021
I was disappointed, the episodes were about how all her previous relationships were bad and how this new one is good, but that has changed, and now they are claiming this relationship is not good either, which contradicts the other episodes.

I had been enjoying the anime, but I kept saying “ok when are they going to separate or break up?” Because I kept feeling like it was heading down that path.

And in this one, they separate and the next one had “breakup” in its desorption.

I really hope this get back on track with this anime, because it lost its way and it’s main plot.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Dec 8, 2023 1:05 PM

Jan 2021
Another good solid episode. Hope there is not too much drama on the last two episodes...
Dec 8, 2023 1:40 PM
Nov 2022
I have been dreading this episode for a week. A simple confession breaking up a sweet innocent couple happens all the time. I was not prepared to see them go separate ways.
Dec 8, 2023 1:49 PM

Feb 2015
imagine breaking up over a poster. MC is such a push over it does my head in
Dec 8, 2023 2:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Damn Runa, you’re making my boy feel bad lol, all this over a pamphlet design, and she even said it herself that she was the one that wanted Ryuto and Kurose to be friends, a shame man. And honestly Ryuto could have done more like say “I don’t love Kurose, I love YOU” but idk maybe that wasn’t the best time for that, thankfully tho they seemed to come back to their senses at the end of this episode but the next episode preview doesn’t sound pleasant if i understand it correctly lol.

This episode wasn’t just drama tho, I did quite enjoy the reunion of Nicole and Sekiya despite the fact they got together again with no qualms, but maybe we’ll get more details next episode, they do look nice together after all and I like seeing a happy Nicole. And lastly, poor Ijichi tried shooting his shot with Akari but she turned him down with facts lol, and I can’t say I disagree with her either, so maybe Ijichi could still have a shot if he tried getting to know her but it’s possible he already screwed up with the early confession. Oh well, at least the nerd lads are bros to each other so they don’t enter eternal depression lol.
Dec 8, 2023 2:41 PM
Dec 2023
Are they going to break up on next episode??? Feel free to spoil. I need answers
Dec 8, 2023 3:01 PM
Nov 2023
Well, it took the stupid route then. Drama, doubt, a desperate need to find reasons not to be happy. This girl will be a serial sex toy for life. Surely nobody irl breaks up over a choice of pamphlet designs. If I want to watch a quality gyaru I’ll have to wait for Marin and Gojo season 2!
Dec 8, 2023 3:25 PM
Jul 2023
MambaGod24 said:
MessyMarv said:

I thimk next episode Maria is going to finally tell ryuto that he should be with Runa. Then the final episode is Ryuto is going fully explain his feelings towards Runa, and Runa will do the same.

That is true the preview show one half and ep12 will show the final show of feelings between the two main characters in the end of the season
Dec 8, 2023 3:28 PM
Jul 2023
Shingwha said:
the next episode spoilers... break up. this better not be a break up episode 11, get back episode 12 situation. that shit is so pointless and annoying imo.

That’s it gonna go because in the light novel they still together it’s just the anime will rush it to resolve the conflict it’s like my first girlfriend is a gal but with a crazy storyline
Dec 8, 2023 4:59 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Oh no, Runa has a sugar daddy!!!?? And it might be Sekiya!!!?? Definitely just has to be another cliché misunderstanding right? Sigh... well, yes, but at least it's a bit more than that. It did end up serving a purpose as Runa points out, in bringing Sekiya back to his demon-gyaru ex. That was nice actually, give us more of those two. And in turn, kind of brought Runa and and Ryuuto back together after taking some time apart from each other due to, not liking the same stuff, ig? Not everything makes sense, but then again it's all about love, and love doesn't always make sense. At least this story and its characters and their relationships continue NOT to be as flat as they initially appeared to be.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 8, 2023 5:08 PM
Oct 2023
Renold007 said:
Are they going to break up on next episode??? Feel free to spoil. I need answers

The next episode Name is "Break up" thats all we know so far
Dec 8, 2023 5:16 PM

Oct 2022
I like the wholesome moments and also Runa learning to escape the habits she had developed due to being used for her body. But all these superficial drama tropes based on dumb misunderstandings... oof, that's rough to watch. I get that Runa is supposed to be a little naive and she tends to hide her pain, but come on. And Kashima NOT managing to put a foot down and outright say that he's perfectly fine with having different interests isn't helping either... Now the next ep is titled "break up"... well that surely doesn't get me excited.

Dec 8, 2023 5:31 PM

Nov 2022
Isn't it great when the girl just runs with her narrative and refuses to let the boy fucking speak smh.
Dec 8, 2023 6:28 PM

Sep 2023
The drama continues, I guess it's hard for angsty teenagers to just communicate properly 😅
Dec 8, 2023 6:54 PM
Nov 2019
nikoru balik lagi dengan mantannya
My Candies :
Dec 8, 2023 8:00 PM

Oct 2022
Hope both of Ryuto's friends gets over Nicole and Akari and find new love.

They must heal for a while and focus on themselves.
Dec 8, 2023 8:27 PM

Dec 2022
Ryuto should just tell Luna that he likes her better than Maria even if him and Maria are more similar then cut off Maria or something, no point in trying to be friends with her when she's into him like that, it just makes things weird and it's honestly inconsiderate of Luna's feeling but also Maria's.
Dec 8, 2023 9:42 PM

Oct 2020
Worst episode to date. I now get why so many reviewers in the past often seemed short worth the romance anime that I enjoyed in years prior. The problem is clearly that Ryuuto and Runa have poor communication — in fact in this and the last major incident, their drama keeps happening because Runa jumps to conclusions and Ryuuto just can’t seem to explain himself. I mean, REALLY, this time it’s unbelievably flimsy, it’s because Ryuuto chose a pamphlet design! Hell, the break up was even totally one-sided, he barely got a word in…!

I pretty much figured that the reveal was going to be Sekiya in regards to Nicole, the hints were there. That said I don’t think it’s improved my opinions of her, last time she slapped our boy and now this time she once again assigns him the blame for Runa’s overreaction. I feel bad for Ijiichi, I kind of get it from Akari’s perspective, but good grief, all he did was pop the question.
Dec 8, 2023 10:16 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to basskiller
Isn't it great when the girl just runs with her narrative and refuses to let the boy fucking speak smh.
@basskiller
And it becomes much more greater when the boy starts to think it's his fault just like in this episode. Still pretty realistic though😁
Dec 8, 2023 10:30 PM

Oct 2022
After so many memories with Ryuto and runs at the last episodes, she's behaving like that... She should feel some regret for this.

Dec 8, 2023 10:51 PM
Jan 2022
all that supposed experience and runa still manages to act like she has none of it lol.
Dec 8, 2023 10:53 PM

Dec 2022
This felt like 3 episodes or storylines put into one. Nikoru just accepts the dude like nothing happened lmao.
Dec 8, 2023 11:06 PM

Feb 2016
Skipped the entire 1st section, and almost the entire episode, because I can't fucking believe how bad this plot is that we had drama over a fucking pamphlet.

Good thing I didn't, the episode was still lame but Akari turned out to be the real best girl here, wtf, everything she said in her rejection was true, on point, and I love the fact she said all that in front of dumbass Ryuto and Runa since they started dating exactly like that, they suck so hard, but she is actually great.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Dec 8, 2023 11:12 PM

Oct 2022
Aight now I just feel bad for Ijichi, poor lad.

Sekiya though, what a chad.
UndefeatedBahamut
Dec 8, 2023 11:55 PM

Dec 2022
I agree with Akari's pov about love and confession! People be saying 'I love you' without realising the weight of those words.

Dec 9, 2023 12:21 AM

Oct 2022
As much as Runa getting upset and expressing how insecure she feels over the whole pamflet and Maria and Ryuuto having more things in common with each other is annoying to watch we should also remember that these characters are young. They are probably like 15-16 maybe and its normal to have those things upset you at that stage. Especially if this is a first real relationship for both of our MCs as well lol.

So as annoying as it might be, it's not surprising given the age range!
Dec 9, 2023 12:21 AM

Oct 2013
Sooooooo your bff is a virgin cause she took her first relationship seriously and didn't give up on him right away and now they are back together and your other friend takes relationships super serious so she won't make it official until they get to know each other and is a virgin.
You Runa on the other had see them and your parents who were each other's firsts for a long time and just go "FUCK THAT!" I'll just date literally anyone that confesses and bang them on day one! Then I'll repeat that same thing 30 times and become a living onahole for each bf for a couple months until I get dumped.....yep that seems about right......the author is so fucking dumb! Literally the dumbest way to become a cumdump!

I need nhentai to do some hardcore NTR porn for this!
Dec 9, 2023 12:54 AM

Dec 2022
Runa really hasn't learnt her lesson from a few episodes ago where her overthinking and insecurity made her very annoying.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

15 by Forever999 »»
May 15, 12:15 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

154 by MJR53 »»
May 14, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Would you %%% (spoilers)

Shizuna - Apr 9

31 by Zarutaku »»
May 12, 3:12 PM

Poll: » What do you think about Ryuuto?

Adnash - Oct 20, 2023

37 by Alpha-Nine »»
May 9, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2023

97 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.