Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 4, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Toto has fans too?! Well, at least that reporter seems to have an interest in him although she seems like the type to try and get a story no matter what. I think with Toto's recent cases, he's gained some level of reptuation.

I also find it amusing how Ron works a cafe now and seemed happy with his job.
Dec 4, 2023 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
A new case is on the horizon, and this time, the main setting is a cozy coffee shop. Let's see how Toto tackles it, with the reporter expressing strong confidence in her ability to crack the mystery.

Toto, who is set to undergo a day-long coverage by a weekly magazine, has a big fan in the form of the journalist Chicory Monki. Chicory is impressed by Toto's ability to solve difficult cases one after another. Meanwhile, in a cafe where Chicory and Toto meet, Ron, a staff member, discovers Chicory's identity as a crime reporter. Recognizing her as a potential valuable source of information, Ron warmly welcomes her. Following that, a customer who had ordered lattes collapses to the floor, unconscious. Ron quickly approaches, urging Toto to call an ambulance and the police. He reveals that the cause of the collapse is suspected to be poison.

This particular case didn't meet my expectations. In fact, it turned out to be even less engaging than I anticipated, with no intriguing revelations about the reporter. While the chapter did capture a pleasant and cozy Professor Layton atmosphere, set in a cafeteria, the case itself fell short, ranking below even the hot spring case.

That reporter girl is giving off some vibes. Let's see if there's more to her story, I guess.

Dec 4, 2023 7:43 AM

Mar 2011
I really love how Ron’s cat is just always my mood. Didn’t know I was in an anime but I don’t mind. Even if I got robbed of my royalties TT___TT.

Ron is basically everywhere… no matter where Toto goes he can’t escape him :D. To all my friends who love (black) coffee… I’d be so sorry to drag them to this cafe. Brown sugar (syrup) sounds better every time I hear it. I’d actually like to try it out (and bet it’s really disgusting). Sometimes I wish Toto was more like Watson and would kind of find a reason why Ron’s deduction (for example about a person’s job) could likely be something else instead and then Ron would prove him wrong by pointing out the real reason why she could only have this job just to make his skills more impressive. Like I really love this anime and the connections it has to Sherlock Holmes which we found out in the last episode but I’d REALLY wish they’d work more with this. All Japan goes crazy for Holmes but did they actually read Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s work?

Did anyone else realize how the one girl screamed some time after the victim fell? :D This made me laugh even though it’s not supposed to be funny.
Ron: Lies so close to the victim he could technically defile evidence
Also Ron: Proceeding to say he’s also a suspect
That’s why I love him :D

Ha ha, I don’t know why Chikori’s (first) imagination of Toto solving a case gave me major “Ouran High School Host Club” vibes :D.

In the manga I didn’t really like the case because it makes zero sense. Even predicting the victim’s craving for attention it would never guarantee she would take the cup with the poison. Especially if she knew she stole her “friend’s” boyfriend. I mean… There might be people like this out there but for the culprit to risk that her other friend might pick it first would have been too high. Except if she didn’t care about it. And while her motive isn’t too far fetched since people did something like this for more stupid reasons it’s also cliché. I still don’t like the case itself (especially after the last one it just seems so lukewarm) but I really like the atmosphere this episode sets and I kind of get why it’s put in there after the observatory case. Plus characters and dynamics made up for the lack of mystery in my opinion. Just one tiny other thing that bothers me… Having a reporter witnessing Ron’s “abilities” and not writing an article about it or even batting an eye on it. At least from Dr. Mofu we got some kind of reaction when it happened but Chikori was too focused on Toto.

But honestly, Netflix needs to get their stuff together. Their subtitles/timing gets worse it’s affecting the enjoyment. Not this anime’s fault but I feel like they should give whoever is responsible for this a different job because this ain’t his/her talent.

Only 3 episodes left TT____TT
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Dec 4, 2023 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
It's a long, hefty holiday from Nandan Island for both Toto and Ron...and aside from Amamiya rejecting the gift outright, there is a new assignment for him: crime reporter Monki Chikori shadowing him from the fame of the cases he's handled so far (or rather, with Ron) that she thinks of him as some god. But Ron surfacing as a part-time barista in a fancy café, he can be glamorous if he wishes, though mistaking a platypus for a duck...well it looks like a duck rather. But Ron sheepishly setting the meeting between Toto and Monki like a date, the café soon becomes a crime scene for some customer being poisoned by coffee.

The expectation that Toto MUST solve the case, he is really put in a spot, though Ron managed to scuffle his way out for him. The case of Julie's poisoning either from Ron, Julie's friends of Hayami or Tamada, it's a rather simplistic case that has its own complexities. Putting the 3 girls aside, it certainly is a parlor trick that Ron is trying to help Toto pin the culprit to the case, and it all had to do with the victim's social media, which Hayami was spotted to be the culprit. Once again, Hayami spills the beans, and Ron's sleuthing is in effect, though this is a rather close call before she bangs her head with the coffee cup tip.

Most certainly, Ron helped Toto again, though at his own discrepancy of goofing around. Toto can't catch a break...
Dec 4, 2023 8:06 AM

Mar 2013
I guess there will always be a death of a certain character for every case they handle. In all those fun and hilarious things we get to see most of the episode, it's rather saddening to watch the story toning down the dark parts of shaming what you shouldn't do (i.e. taking someone's life) and simply putting Ron on the table to do his thing.

I actually quite like the new character as a reporter. Her voice feels similar and her character is lovely. The way she admired Ishiki was simply entertaining, and the way she contemplated how things were different from the information she acquired to the knowledge she gained in person was such a beauty but her smile at the end was rather sus. IDK if what Ishiki did by bumping the girl's head made her smile or is it Ron's thing that led to that situation. I honestly thought that her pure character was purifying me... until she smiled at the end... 🤣
CrazyButNot4UDec 4, 2023 8:10 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 4, 2023 8:45 AM
Sep 2021
Nice case solving by ron and excited for more of these cases.
Dec 4, 2023 10:40 AM
Aug 2020
today is was not that hard, sometimes i don't understand why the culprit don't lie at the end...

it was too easy...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 4, 2023 11:01 AM

Oct 2009
Yeah, tbh this one was a no-brainer, idk why Toto had such a hard time with it. But I gotta say, the way they did Ron making the coffee was a delight to watch and it sure made me want one too.
I don't think I trust the reporter though... just too convenient.
Dec 4, 2023 12:46 PM

Feb 2019
Ayy let’s go. Y’all thought it was just about girls fawning over Ron? Nah my boy Toto got rizz too lmao. The reporter is really cute and I liked how she slotted into the case today. Like Ron said, Chicory could be a valuable source of information going forward.

The motive of the girl killing her friend over a boyfriend was so dumb, yet sadly something that happens all too often. The plan was really stupid though. It was no guarantee that the other friend wouldn’t have grabbed that drink.

Definitely seemed like one of the weaker cases, but it was a way to introduce Chicory, let Toto shine and we got to see Ron making cofeee 😂. Win win. I’d like to get more info on his whole Sherlock and Moriarty connection though. Hopefully we get back to that next week
Marinate1016Dec 4, 2023 12:56 PM
Dec 4, 2023 1:23 PM
May 2022
otakuweek said:
today is was not that hard, sometimes i don't understand why the culprit don't lie at the end...

it was too easy...

I also noted that they never try to pretend they're innocent, they just admit they did it immediately.
Is that another of Ron's "powers"?
Dec 4, 2023 2:26 PM

May 2019
So this looks like it was another single episode case although a new character in the reporter was introduced. I don't mind these single episode cases except that with only 3 episodes remaining I doubt there will be enough time to address both the purple haired guy, Spitz, from an earlier episode where he requested Ron's help and also Ron's mysterious neck symbol and his extended family from the previous episode.
Dec 4, 2023 4:29 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Looks like we’ve got another one episode case this time, it was a good one tho imo, despite the fact the list of suspects was so small I was having trouble figuring out who it was, I mean obviously Ron didn’t do it but without knowing much about the girls it was hard to choose one, but the trick with the latte art was a cool reveal, and a very dastardly move from the culprit too. I almost thought the new reporter babe, Monki, could have done it so she could see Toto work but there wasn’t really any point she could have poisoned the coffee, I think my idea wasn’t bad tho lol.

And speaking of Monki, I definitely like her a lot already, of course I’m a little sus after seeing that one villain girl from last episode being disguised as an old cop but I’m gonna choose to trust this cute ray of sunshine for now lol. Also her name is Monki, which sounds like monke, that’s best girl material right there lol, and I also like that Toto could have a potential love interest in her, as well as what she learned after watching Toto struggle to solve the case, I’m sure detectives are always pulling their hair out like that lol.
Dec 4, 2023 4:35 PM

Sep 2018
They really be pushing this whole "murderous Ron" thing, without any consequences so far. How many incidents do you need to see before you do something about it? Not having him on the scene. Looking like we need to see somebody actually kill themselves for it to finally happen, that women came so close this episode lol... Pretty dumb writing tbh... Both Ron and Ishiki look absolutely horrified after a near death incident, have a little introspection moment, and then think "fuck it, let's do the same thing tomorrow, I wonder how close this next person is gonna die" lol...

Pretty average anime really, I somewhat enjoyed at the beginning, but it kind of drags and repeats.
GakutoDeathGlareDec 4, 2023 4:41 PM
Dec 4, 2023 4:48 PM

Dec 2009
So Toto, once again, inconveniently positions himself away from Ron and the perpetrator when he "solves" the crime; all the while knowing that Ron will command them to kill themselves.

He could at least try something to stop Ron from doing so such as having him go into a different room until it's over. Ffs, he could even instruct Ron to wear earbuds!

These scenes take some of the shine off of the series for me.
Dec 4, 2023 5:16 PM

Sep 2016
This episode was pretty funny. Like sure loss of life was the main focus, but the banter and antics were all so fun
Dec 4, 2023 5:30 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to Tsulaa
So Toto, once again, inconveniently positions himself away from Ron and the perpetrator when he "solves" the crime; all the while knowing that Ron will command them to kill themselves.

He could at least try something to stop Ron from doing so such as having him go into a different room until it's over. Ffs, he could even instruct Ron to wear earbuds!

These scenes take some of the shine off of the series for me.
@Tsulaa totally agree. Also I can't understand how Toto always react so fking late... He Is retarded.

For me this is a mid show. Just watchable.
Dec 4, 2023 5:36 PM

Apr 2022
hm, just another day at the office with someone dying and ron playing with his geass at the end. forgettable.
Dec 4, 2023 6:34 PM

Dec 2015
Nice to see how much Ron likes platypus. Wonder how long it took him to do the latte art on that sample size.

Episodes like this really reminds me of the classic feel of Detective Conan and how Ron leads Isshiki around by the nose. Then again he is getting better at deducing by himself.

Hope Chikori got a glimpse behind the curtain there and that she'll show up again. Kinda curious who saved her back then. Maybe we'll find out later.

On another note, if Isshiki would have told Amamiya who he got that from she would've stared at it for hours XD.

Ron working at a cafe... all he needs now is some glasses and he'd look like Joker from Persona 5.
hai_X_isDec 4, 2023 6:38 PM
Dec 4, 2023 7:25 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to Dan_ALves
otakuweek said:

it was too easy...

I also noted that they never try to pretend they're innocent, they just admit they did it immediately.
Is that another of Ron's "powers"?
@Dan_ALves

no, i don't think so, we can see that in a lot of show...

i don't read the manga but i hope that we can have more interesting case because the ex boyfriend thing...

so they were still friend after that, and the boyfriend left her for a stupid reason,so no need to kill somebody for him...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 4, 2023 9:10 PM

Mar 2007
The platypus coffee design is cute, but literally impossible?
Dec 4, 2023 10:39 PM

Dec 2009
Reply to DaCraziGuy
@Tsulaa totally agree. Also I can't understand how Toto always react so fking late... He Is retarded.

For me this is a mid show. Just watchable.
@DaCraziGuy Definitely mid. I wish I would have dropped it before I was a mere three episodes away from finishing the season. My mini-OCD brain gremlin simply won't stand for dropping it now.
Dec 5, 2023 2:43 AM

Jun 2021
Obviously one of her friends is the culprit. In that café, I didn't see other people close to them besides Ron, Toto, and the reporter girl.
Dec 5, 2023 9:24 AM

May 2020
This was the worst episode, and on so many fronts at that. Someone could close their eyes, and still would guess who the bad guy was, so I don't know why "great detective" Isshiki had such a hard time to filter out the culprit just from two people in question lol.

Also, could we just stop him riding on Ron's success, and do SOMETHING ON HIS OWN for once... for once???? And putting this "obsessed" crime reporter aside too at that, as I mean she was so annoying. We already have Isshiki, so we don't need her.. please.

By the way, doesn't look like they're planning to stop with this geass thing anytime soon, sigh.
Dec 5, 2023 12:53 PM

Jul 2022
ngl im not liking these mysteries
DreadfulLawDec 5, 2023 12:58 PM
Dec 5, 2023 11:01 PM

Dec 2018
Really fun episode, I always look forward to this show. Perhaps a love interest? Although you should never get too entangled with reporters, you can't trust them. Still I wonder how that girl got a hold of a cyanide capsule of all things.
Dec 6, 2023 1:40 AM

Mar 2012
Last chapter was a letdown, I hate when suddenly someone is the descendant of some kind of top tier legend and thus, their skills get encapsulated in "being the X of". Worse offense considering that they fused both Sherlock and Moriarty as grandparents.

This one is goes downhill even harder. Not only shows regression in Toto's development, but both the case and the conclussion is bad from the get go.
"Wow, suddenly I'm again a suspect" by Ron, very few people as suspects with half of them being already with Toto all the time and the explanation that doesn't sustain itself really well. How could putting the pill not ruin the design in a perceptible manner but the victim see that tiny difference in the coffee?

First two chapters were promising, but it has gone downhill.
I'll refrain of commenting the elephant on the room that is Ron's powers and how badly Toto plans around them since previous people has voiced exactly my thoughts.
Waifus only represent ideals
Dec 6, 2023 2:08 PM
May 2021
Toto, some how got himself a job as a "first class" detective, BUT...
+ he couldn't even tell the differences between 2 pictures
+ can't even come up with at least 1 solution for Ron's illness (10 eps already tho??)
+ "hide the knifes away"???? apparently, this fucker can only come up with 1 way of suicide
+ and mfs did it again, literally standing there, questioning Ron's words while watching the culprit almost killed herself
+ reacted soooooo fucking slow (faster than everybody else, but he already knew so..) only saved that bitch in the last second

PEAK WRITING EVERYBODY!!!!!

FUCKING 7,4?????? HOW????
Dec 6, 2023 6:41 PM

Mar 2019
The super detective didn't know what a TV was, but he knows what a platypus is, how curious.. (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)
Dec 7, 2023 5:22 AM

Aug 2018
This episode was a hugeee heap in logic. So the killer somehow predicted that the victim would avoid the two coffees just because it looks slightly off? The victim could've still picked literally any of the coffee cups. I still loved the ep, it was entertaining and that's mostly all that matters.
Maloween 2020 candies

Main candies:

Dec 7, 2023 12:44 PM
Apr 2021
It bothers me that Toto knows what is coming at the end and instead of just grabbing the person and maybe shake them he just waits until they nearly die
Dec 8, 2023 1:13 AM

Oct 2019
A simple single-parter after the long-ish previous arc.

The deductions were rather poor and only seemingly smart*. By now despite Toto knowing Ron's 'mesmerizing quirk' full well, after so many times he's used it, why is he still surprised when he uses it and only reacts to save the culprit at the last moment?

He stood there looking at her with a gaping mouth while she was walking toward her death, just like it was the first time. As he did during the second, the third, the fourth etc

A last moment save might look more exciting but not when it is repeated ad nauseam. Is it not clear what "Bash your head" means? This kind of ruined the entire episode...

*There is no way slipping a cyanide pill -in a hurry too- would have left the latte design completely intact. As we saw from the photo the poisoned latte was flawless, just like Ron made it. That's impossible.

Going further down the logic rabbit hole cyanide cannot kill you with a single sip. You'd need to drink more, but you wouldn't because cyanide is extremely bitter. Something like almond coffee or some other bitter drink could mask its taste, but not simple latte.

There are other stronger poisons which are virtually tasteless that could have been used. We've all developed a slight to modest tolerance to cyanide due to its presence in almonds. Normal almonds only have traces, bitter ones have quite more.
SharpedonDec 8, 2023 1:30 AM
Dec 8, 2023 2:00 AM
Apr 2021
Jigglephysic said:
Toto, some how got himself a job as a "first class" detective, BUT...
+ he couldn't even tell the differences between 2 pictures
+ can't even come up with at least 1 solution for Ron's illness (10 eps already tho??)
+ "hide the knifes away"???? apparently, this fucker can only come up with 1 way of suicide
+ and mfs did it again, literally standing there, questioning Ron's words while watching the culprit almost killed herself
+ reacted soooooo fucking slow (faster than everybody else, but he already knew so..) only saved that bitch in the last second

PEAK WRITING EVERYBODY!!!!!

FUCKING 7,4?????? HOW????

at this point its so annoying how slow he reacts. HOW did he become a detective in the first place???
Dec 8, 2023 7:40 PM

Jan 2017
Ohh Toto's got an admirer..
Dec 9, 2023 7:52 AM

Oct 2019
Anime-only here. Did it not occur to anyone else that the reporter was wearing a big ass turtleneck to most likely cover her tattoo/brand? And that she was only there to use our boy Toto to get her close to Ron and witness/judge his power firsthand? Hence the smirk after the “bash your head” bag toss.
It wouldn’t be far fetched to think that she/her uber villain family were the discreet supplier of the cyanide capsule, which set the stage for the observation of Ron’s power.
Dec 9, 2023 9:57 AM
Jun 2023
d-duck?!??!?!!?!
Dec 9, 2023 9:19 PM

Nov 2012
I thought the reporter was a Moriarity and the murderer. She's sus.
Dec 10, 2023 5:21 AM

Apr 2023
Well the case was generic. But still look forward to the main story.
Dec 10, 2023 12:01 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
So this anime is about cases within a larger story line. Interesting. It'd be a nice watch, I guess.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Dec 11, 2023 8:35 AM

Oct 2017
A simple one episode case this time. New reporter voiced by Konomin, not sure if she's likeable or not.
Dec 12, 2023 6:03 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a bad "cafe latte"!!!
kekeke
Dec 12, 2023 9:02 AM
Jun 2016
This ep was basically an oversimplified reference to the famous 2016 cyanide coffee case lol
Dec 12, 2023 8:39 PM

Sep 2021
This was sooo boring. I was hoping they'd offer a decent four-episode final arc, since it's "extended" to 13 episodes and all, but they just wasted time on another one-episode case with no tension and plenty of cringy running gags.

And this is also the point where I'm no longer sitting through fillers to, maybe, at some point in the distant future, get an average main story out of this. So here's my final review on the show:
3 out of 3 police anime I've seen have been between bad and horrible. And if it wasn't for Kei X Yaku: Abunai Aibou, I'd believe Japan just can't write decent police mysteries.

But back to this show: The episodic format can work for police shows. In fact, german police shows are some of the very few live action media I watch. In a way, they are quite similar to Kamonohashi Ron. They have one case for 45 minutes, introducing various suspects for a crime solved by reccuring police officers. With a bit of comedy and tension - balance varies per episode. Thus it was pretty easy to spot the problems of this anime by comparing them:
1: The suspects are boring. They have no personality, so it's impossible to guess who did it from a psychological point of view. And I don't get invested in the case either.
2: The magic. Why exactly is there magic in a show that tries to shine with cases not impressive by characters, but rather by "smart" and "mysterious" execution?
3: There were also a bunch of plot holes in some of those cases. Not going into detail, just read through some of the threads on the episodes.
4: Those awful running gags. Ron is such a cringy character. Eccentric would've been funny, but he's just annoying. Partially because every joke is overused.
5: Constantly teasing a main plot. A good way to keep viewers from dropping it, but once they realize they've been played they hate the show even more. Subject to change if, at some point, the show actually pursuits the main plot - then it would "only" be awful pacing and overload of fillers.

That's about it. I don't even have any good points worth mentioning, which is quite rare for me! A very flawed, childish and boring show. 2/10
Dec 20, 2023 8:56 AM

Dec 2018
It's fun... But it's starting to get annoying.... Toto is so retard... How can he just standing there watching what the culprit doing when he knew very well that she will follow what Ron said....
Just look at the cafe wall furniture's really scary... it is look so sharp and can kill people....

Dec 23, 2023 1:46 AM
Dec 2023
este episodio es god
Dec 25, 2023 10:31 PM
Apr 2021
I like the reporter girl she’s cute as hell😩 but overall nice chill episide I though the friend in the hat did it for a lil bit💀
Jan 6, 4:12 AM

Aug 2022
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
They really be pushing this whole "murderous Ron" thing, without any consequences so far. How many incidents do you need to see before you do something about it? Not having him on the scene. Looking like we need to see somebody actually kill themselves for it to finally happen, that women came so close this episode lol... Pretty dumb writing tbh... Both Ron and Ishiki look absolutely horrified after a near death incident, have a little introspection moment, and then think "fuck it, let's do the same thing tomorrow, I wonder how close this next person is gonna die" lol...

Pretty average anime really, I somewhat enjoyed at the beginning, but it kind of drags and repeats.
@GakutoDeathGlare +1!
Jan 6, 4:17 AM

Aug 2022
This anime lacks of intelligence.
Jan 11, 8:55 AM
Apr 2021
And again i struggle to understand why Toto always wait at the very last second to save the victim from Ron's mojo I JUST DONT GET IT!?

It's seriously not that difficult either:
1. Shut Ron's mouth or drag him away
2. and much easier way, restrain the victims so they can't move cuz Ron's mojo can't make their heartbeat stop

Like it's that easy, there's no need to give me a slight heart attack everytime this happens
Jan 11, 8:56 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to Bisalissy
This was sooo boring. I was hoping they'd offer a decent four-episode final arc, since it's "extended" to 13 episodes and all, but they just wasted time on another one-episode case with no tension and plenty of cringy running gags.

And this is also the point where I'm no longer sitting through fillers to, maybe, at some point in the distant future, get an average main story out of this. So here's my final review on the show:
3 out of 3 police anime I've seen have been between bad and horrible. And if it wasn't for Kei X Yaku: Abunai Aibou, I'd believe Japan just can't write decent police mysteries.

But back to this show: The episodic format can work for police shows. In fact, german police shows are some of the very few live action media I watch. In a way, they are quite similar to Kamonohashi Ron. They have one case for 45 minutes, introducing various suspects for a crime solved by reccuring police officers. With a bit of comedy and tension - balance varies per episode. Thus it was pretty easy to spot the problems of this anime by comparing them:
1: The suspects are boring. They have no personality, so it's impossible to guess who did it from a psychological point of view. And I don't get invested in the case either.
2: The magic. Why exactly is there magic in a show that tries to shine with cases not impressive by characters, but rather by "smart" and "mysterious" execution?
3: There were also a bunch of plot holes in some of those cases. Not going into detail, just read through some of the threads on the episodes.
4: Those awful running gags. Ron is such a cringy character. Eccentric would've been funny, but he's just annoying. Partially because every joke is overused.
5: Constantly teasing a main plot. A good way to keep viewers from dropping it, but once they realize they've been played they hate the show even more. Subject to change if, at some point, the show actually pursuits the main plot - then it would "only" be awful pacing and overload of fillers.

That's about it. I don't even have any good points worth mentioning, which is quite rare for me! A very flawed, childish and boring show. 2/10
@Bisalissy Try Moriarty the Patriot, i love it very much but not sure if it's ur thing
Jan 11, 4:03 PM

Sep 2021
Reply to EleaB
@Bisalissy Try Moriarty the Patriot, i love it very much but not sure if it's ur thing
@EleaB I already have it on my watchlist. I'll pick it up once the seasonals leave me some space. Thanks for the recommendation :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

65 by wyriaw »»
May 14, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2023

25 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2023

38 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

70 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2023

38 by Sun_Chan »»
Apr 30, 11:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.