Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 3, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it's obvious all the main girls wanted to get that banquet and be with Rentarou. There were some silly and priceless moments like from the manga.

Hakari's mother Hahari making her appearance is probably the most important part of the episode though. And damn, she is like a grown up version of her.
Dec 3, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2020
Haha finally made an appearance, and funnily enough they’re making her look as dark and as evil as they could. But to be honest she really is too… as I mean we started with a park date, with all the girls enjoying a breather after partaking in the latest resident evil lookalike instalment.

Though we know, things in this series never go straight and simple. Would've had just enjoyed a normal outing, but no they had to take part in the “catch the bouquet contest”, under RENTARO’S FAMILY name lol. Such a fierce and messy contest in the end, with the gorilla regime first and then, these people going over the top while catching the bouquet.

GOD BLESS BOOB PHYSICS… really saved Shizuka’s life as well as Karane's, of “what it might have been” an embarrassing sequence lol. Though things did happen, but Hakari in the end managed to take that prized bride photo with Renatro. She looked great, right? But what transpired thereafter was the turn of events nobody would’ve expected in this show of all the shows…

… as I mean we took a serious turn lol. Hakari of all people asking for a breakup was too much of a surprise, though here comes the turn of her evil mother, who despite looking the best out of all the girls, is kind of overprotective of her daughter. See how she insulted Rentaro.

But we know, what happens when such things take place right? Hero will go after the heroine… with all of his heroines, here though.
Dec 3, 2023 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
Lmao. Shizuka bouncing off the other girls' breasts was absolutely hilarious.

At the suggestion of Hakari, Rentaro and his group visit the romantic Rabuzono Flower Park for their date spot. At the park's famous bouquet toss event, successfully catching the bouquet allows one to don a wedding dress adorned with the park's flowers and take commemorative photos with their partner. Excitement rises as each member envisions a snapshot with Rentaro, but they soon realize there are many other participants in the event besides them. To start off, all six of them decide to join forces and aim to secure the bouquet together.

Karane proudly displayed her full strength, transforming into a formidable force reminiscent of a gorilla. However, Eiai remained entirely unimpressed by the spectacle. On a brighter note, witnessing Kusuri in her Senpai form always brings joy. Unexpectedly, Hakari revealed her attempt to end their relationship, driven by her mother's disapproval. This drastic decision positions her as the central antagonist in the current arc, even though she bears the title of a mature woman.

Despite this, the rest of the harem is determined to prevent the separation, and they are gearing up to collaborate and bring Hakari back into the fold.

Dec 3, 2023 6:41 AM

Feb 2021
Kinda don't like how they put the mom right at the start of the episode. In the manga we didn't suspect anything at first.
呉莉羅 (gorira) lol
Karane's thigh-highs are divine btw
Supermanga reference!
The chapter ended with Hakari saying that she wants to break up btw. Must've been painful for people who were reading the manga when the chapter was just released.
14:26 Them talking in the background is so funny.
Gotta love how Rentaro doesn't get discouraged no matter what.
We manga readers have been looking forward to this ever since the anime announcement!
EmbientDec 3, 2023 7:16 AM
Dec 3, 2023 6:55 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to Embient
Kinda don't like how they put the mom right at the start of the episode. In the manga we didn't suspect anything at first.
呉莉羅 (gorira) lol
Karane's thigh-highs are divine btw
Supermanga reference!
The chapter ended with Hakari saying that she wants to break up btw. Must've been painful for people who were reading the manga when the chapter was just released.
14:26 Them talking in the background is so funny.
Gotta love how Rentaro doesn't get discouraged no matter what.
We manga readers have been looking forward to this ever since the anime announcement!
@Embient I think it's pretty obvious from previous episode but adapting 2 chapters into one episode isn't enough and they can't added another chapter too if they don't want to mess up the pacing

The kissing zombie episode need to add a recap to padded out the time iirc,so this added scene is something we need to bare with but still make sense in the story to padded the runtime
Dec 3, 2023 6:56 AM

Oct 2017
That oppai cushion lol, oppais saves lives. Karane was really glad she wasn't there though. Hakari looked beautiful in wedding dress, it'd be great to see the others in it too someday. Hakari's mother appears and ofc she wouldn't just let her daughter get five timed lol. Hahari's really hot though. Need more of her.
Dec 3, 2023 7:07 AM

Aug 2022
Oh Nooo Hakari-chan.

Dam Hakari's mom is a bit scary. And it seems Rentarou and Hakari broke up.

But Hakari's robbery mission to her home begins. This is going to be interesting. CANT WAITTT.
RafaBryanDec 3, 2023 7:11 AM
Dec 3, 2023 7:26 AM
Dec 2022
I don't know why I thought that gorilla was his 6 girlfriend ☠️☠️
Dec 3, 2023 7:27 AM
Feb 2021
in this episode we learn that even though zing rentaro is active it doesn't mean that all his girlfriends will always like rentaro, there are many other factors that can make them dislike the mc and even want to commit suicide because mc can't make them happy or because they feel like they are a burden to the MC😥

and for the upcoming episode is where Rentaro will get the title Chadtaro😍(in ep 11 if my theory is correct)
Dec 3, 2023 7:29 AM
May 2023
Dude. Is Youko Hikasa the VA for Hakari’s mom? Definitely excited for next season
SenshadouOtakuDec 3, 2023 7:36 AM
Dec 3, 2023 7:29 AM

Jul 2017
WOOH, that death stare from Hakari's own mother Hahari...that's a look right there.

The Lovezono Flower Park where Rentaro and the 5 harem girls are at, the bouquet toss is one of the most famous events of the park, though this has been one of Hakari's dreams since young. This is a rather competitive event, so the Rentaro Family has a lot at stake to catch the bouquet in the air against this gorilla syndicate who's in arms and breaking the rules left and right. It's a good thing that Shizuka got the bouquet...thanks to Hakari, Kusuri and Nano's God-given airbag boobs lols. What a save from Rentaro. The chopstick choosing that Hakari hoped would turn the favour on her, she ended up winning anyways, along with Kusuri. But it'd be better having the girls together with him, which in more ways than one, Hakari got her wish to wear a wedding dress to couple with Rentaro.

But Hakari wanting to break up with Rentaro, why? There's only one way to find out, and that's by going to her place, which calling her out seems a problem too big for said girl. And her mother finding out about their harem, she's obviously in control of Hakari and her surroundings that can be bought with money, which sadly Rentaro has no control of. But on top of being insulted at, there is still hope to save Hakari from moving away the next day. To the girls, this feels like betrayal, but they will follow him to elope together with Hakari.

The mission to save Hakari, on strategy!
Dec 3, 2023 7:40 AM

Apr 2022
hahari is here and damn she looks great finally animated. hakari still better but both are divine, it's in them genes and i can't wait to see more of her *cough* physics in motion. moved quite quick into this arc though, i was expecting the episode to end at the breakup. the rentarou family's day out was fun, shizuka's cheering was cute as hell.
Dec 3, 2023 8:05 AM

Jan 2018
So Karane's not just a tsundere, she's one of the stupidly strong tsunderes. She was able to hold back that gorilla delinquent girl all by herself!

It would've been hilarious if that gorilla-looking girl was one of Rentaro's girlfriends. The author should introduce a gf like that just for the hell of it.

Funny how Rentaro took a pic with all his future wives.

What's this? Finally some plot? This could get interesting. Hope it's good.
Dec 3, 2023 8:10 AM
Jun 2022
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
Dude. Is Youko Hikasa the VA for Hakari’s mom? Definitely excited for next season
@CARZOOt No, the VA for Hakari's mom is Sumire Uesaka.
Dec 3, 2023 8:22 AM

Oct 2020
I say good luck to all of you to save Hakari.
Dec 3, 2023 8:26 AM
Aug 2019
uesaka sumire for hahari's voice kinda solid
Dec 3, 2023 8:27 AM

Jul 2016
Shizuka having the reflexes to put together a text-to-speech line appropriate for falling from the sky is both impressive and hilarious

Nothing more cruel than forcing the queen of thirst herself to go through Rentaro withdrawal, tho ngl I thought Hakari's mom was her sister at first.
Dec 3, 2023 8:52 AM

Feb 2019
Gorilla syndicate vs toman who y’all got?

First half of the episode was the insane, over the top and loveable humour we’ve all come to expect from the show. I mean a titty landing pad? What other series is doing that lmao. The bouquet plan worked out perfectly for Hakari who ended up getting her wedding picture with Rentaro(and the rest of the girls).

But there’s trouble in paradise. We should’ve known she was being a little calculating with everything.. and turns out it’s because her mom(mommy dommy please step on me) is a real life villainess. Seems like she wants to control every aspect of her daughter’s life and definitely is not ok with the harem situation.

Luckily we have one of the goat harem MCs who’s not going to let his girl go without a fight. Plus a loveable cast of sister wives who are all down to help get Hakari back. This should be a fun one. Nice to get a little tension in the series as well. The harem slice of life stuff is good, but some stakes are a good thing
Marinate1016Dec 3, 2023 8:57 AM
Dec 3, 2023 9:05 AM
Sep 2022
Ah yes, the god-given airbags….🤣
Dec 3, 2023 9:13 AM

Dec 2022
its only hakari i thought this will happen to everyone i guess they are good at hiding or they cant afford to spy anyway lets see how does the rescue mission goes
Dec 3, 2023 9:16 AM

Dec 2022
"I hope the bouquet leaves the atmosphere so no one gets to be happy!"

We finally get to see the rest of the intro come into play with the introductions of the Gorilla Gang and Mama Hanazono. The first half of the episode is much of the same of what we're used to: Rentarou being a good boyfriend, each girl doing what she usually does, and oppais from those who possess them. But the fun and games in the park come to an end when Hakari breaks up with Rentarou under orders from her rich mother.

Hahari might be an absolute bitch, but her complaints against Rentarou are more legitimate than most overprotective parents in romances. Still, the threats against Rentarou's life and Hakari's happiness can't go unanswered. Rentarou plans to break into the Hanazono mansion and elope with Hakari. He's not strong enough to run the heist on his own, but I bet his harem will prove to be quite the capable strike force.

I'm not sure about the idea of a completely comedic story taking a dramatic turn, but this one could definitely pull it off.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Dec 3, 2023 9:28 AM
May 2021
They all look so pretty. I like how this series has many different outfits for the cast. A lot of animes just don’t bother changing them up like the manga to save on budget.

Shizuka adorable as hell 😭😭

The god given air bag lmaoooo. This episode was all over the place.

Hakari being controlled is sad but they’ll break her free. But I can see why her mother is controlling rn. She definitely knows she sent him that pin up collection LOL

LeoDragoDec 3, 2023 9:32 AM
Dec 3, 2023 9:31 AM
Apr 2022
The moment every manga fan has been waiting for. This is the arc
Dec 3, 2023 9:56 AM

Aug 2021
this was starting to get unbearably repetitive so maybe this is the advancement we needed to get the interest back into this series
Dec 3, 2023 9:58 AM
Feb 2022
MAJOR ANTAGONIST APPEARS!!!

Will Rentaro be able to piece his family back together or will this "Antagonist" keep them apart?
Dec 3, 2023 10:07 AM

Nov 2016
Mountain, Mountain, Mountain...Valley" lol

The ending lowkey gave me goosebumps. Lovely episode again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 3, 2023 10:22 AM

May 2015
Rentarou and the girls now have a group name. We welcome the powerful Rentarou's Family! United for love they are unstoppable. It looks like they have their first mission, Hakari retrieval is a go!
Dec 3, 2023 10:44 AM

May 2019
This series continues to be such a fun and hilarious watch and now we have more plot in the form of Hikari's mother attempting to putting a stop to the harem. Btw Hikari really does look like her mom.

So I'm thinking that whether or not Rentaro and the girls are successful in taking Hikari the mother may end up so impressed by Rentaro's drive that she'll allow this but we'll see. Also, didn't the old guy in the beginning of this series say something about the girls possibly dying if Rentaro doesn't stay with them or something?
Dec 3, 2023 10:52 AM

Mar 2020
Hahari threatens to break Hakari and Rentarou up, and the mission to save Hakari is on!

I imagine that this arc will be quite interesting, but I'm not sure how to feel about it yet. On one hand, I like the added stakes after a lot of fun episodes, but on the other hand, we haven't had much of a build up with Hakari's family, so the story going in this direction feels a bit out of left field. I'm excited to see how the pay-off is though, with everyone looking to save Hakari. The first half of the episode at the festival was very solid as well, just more classic 100 Girlfriends stuff, with the unhinged comedy. I imagine the comedy might take a step back during this arc, but I hope it'll be well worth it nonetheless.
Dec 3, 2023 11:08 AM

Mar 2007
Seriously this show has no right to be this funny, built in airbags, I almost died laughing.

Then the sadness as the mother wants to protect her child, separating her from a ... FIVE timer. Which I get, honestly. I wouldn't want my daughter to be part of a playboy's harem either.
Dec 3, 2023 11:49 AM
Jun 2019
truly a "society" moment
Dec 3, 2023 12:14 PM
Nov 2022
Authentic cinema 🚬.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't believe that some of the girls' mothers/fathers would be against the harem that Rentaro created for himself._.

This whole topic brought me vibes from the last episodes of Toradora xd, I felt a bit nostalgic.

Could it be that the Peak of the season is coming for this anime? I hope so xd
Dec 3, 2023 12:31 PM
Jul 2023
air bags

mother story seems interesting.

shizuka and karane are cute.

Dec 3, 2023 12:32 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to Mcsuper
Hahari threatens to break Hakari and Rentarou up, and the mission to save Hakari is on!

I imagine that this arc will be quite interesting, but I'm not sure how to feel about it yet. On one hand, I like the added stakes after a lot of fun episodes, but on the other hand, we haven't had much of a build up with Hakari's family, so the story going in this direction feels a bit out of left field. I'm excited to see how the pay-off is though, with everyone looking to save Hakari. The first half of the episode at the festival was very solid as well, just more classic 100 Girlfriends stuff, with the unhinged comedy. I imagine the comedy might take a step back during this arc, but I hope it'll be well worth it nonetheless.
@Mcsuper yeh I feel kinda similar
ep 5 was my favourite but no new
episodes are as good as ep 5 for me
Dec 3, 2023 12:36 PM

Jan 2021
Another funny episode.
Her mother seems to be a villain, but it feels a little bit forced...if she were my daughter i could understand her.
Dec 3, 2023 12:52 PM

Jan 2021
Ayo
This was more incredible than I remembered

Dec 3, 2023 12:57 PM
Feb 2022
As someone who’s re-read this manga multiple times I’m so excited for the next episode, this is one of my favorite arcs of the series. Also, as an adaptation this has been fantastic. If not for Frieren this would be anime of the season for me easily
Dec 3, 2023 1:03 PM
Aug 2022
I have been spoiled on how this situation ends with hakari’s mum and it’s wild 😂😂😂

Does anyone know the episode count for this? Despite not liking it as much as the first few episodes I’m still enjoying it a lot and a season 2 would be cool.
Dec 3, 2023 1:38 PM

Sep 2013
Really rough animation. Might be the worse episode in the season and the arc doesn't deserve that.
Dec 3, 2023 1:57 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
That was quite the goofy first half of this episode with the bouquet toss, that gorilla biker gang especially made it silly but I did enjoy Karane taking on the leader and the rest of the chaos that ensued, including Shizuka bouncing off the three bustiest girlfriends before being caught by Rentarou lol. It was nice to see Hakari got her wedding dress picture too, and having the rest of the girlfriends in it as well was a nice touch. Also, not sure if I’ll ever get used to Kusuri suddenly going from cute and funny to your son calls me mommy too in the span of seconds lol.

But the second half of the episode was a lot more serious with the drama regarding Hakari being forced to move away due to her mom finding out about the relationship she’s in, and the sad part is I can’t fully blame her mom either because that definitely sounds extremely sus lol, but if she saw it herself it might be a different story. And I had a feeling all the girlfriends would be in on rescuing Hakari, not sure how they plan on going about it but I’m sure it’s gonna be a lot of fun, and I have a sneaking suspicion Rentarou might be adding a milf to his harem after this is over, and if so that will be quite insanely awesome, don’t think I’m ready for it lol.
Dec 3, 2023 2:00 PM
Jul 2021
A funny development imo, because despite how controlling she is you have to understand why Hakari’s mom, or any of their parents, would trust Rentaro. Curious to see how the next episode goes and how long of an arc this will be.
Dec 3, 2023 3:19 PM
Nov 2022
Rentaro's Family has assembled the Rentaro's Avenger
Dec 3, 2023 3:41 PM
Aug 2020
i was not ready for that

it was a great episode

i don't know what the mum thinks that she can do only because she has power...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 3, 2023 3:49 PM

Sep 2018
I'm so glad Hakari's dream came true, even if her 300IQ scheme let her down at the last minute, haha. The picture is so adorable!! I love how it reinforces the presupposition that the girls are essentially each others' soulmates too with everyone holding on to one another. That specific wedding dress wouldn't have fit all of them though. It makes me wonder how the park deals with resizing the dress for different guests – if they have multiple sizes, which would arguably make the most sense, why couldn't every girl wear one? Although, I get the symbolic value of specifically Hakari being the one in the dress this time.

The sudden tonal shift is actually kind of exciting! I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle
but I tend to be more forgiving of things when it comes to parodies.
Dec 3, 2023 4:54 PM

Jun 2019
Crazy episode. I like how they ignored physics when Shizuka was gliding with a towel but went to reality that the other girls will get hurt if they try to catch a human falling from that height.
Dec 3, 2023 5:11 PM
Dec 2020
Reply to Phantom_373
I have been spoiled on how this situation ends with hakari’s mum and it’s wild 😂😂😂

Does anyone know the episode count for this? Despite not liking it as much as the first few episodes I’m still enjoying it a lot and a season 2 would be cool.
@Phantom_373 There's still no official episode count, but a reliable leak from before release says it's two cours, though unsure if it's continuous or has a break in between.

And if it helps, the manga author once said that he designed the series to have two cours if there won't be more than one season.
Dec 3, 2023 5:18 PM
Jun 2019
Eloping with the polyculeee! This episode was a rollercoaster and had lots of sweet and funny moments.
Dec 3, 2023 5:41 PM

Sep 2023
Really good episode, I liked the second part a lot, it’s adding some drama in this harem. And damn Hakari-mama is something else huh 😅
Dec 3, 2023 6:46 PM
Oct 2022
The action hero "move out" "freeze frame" on the final shot as the team goes to rescue their girlfriend. the show is just doing whatever it wants. And doing it well!

Had the group already seen their senpai's full grown form? I was expecting a reaction to it. I'm also looking forward to any reaction to seeing the mom, aka what their girlfriend could look like in the future.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

177 by GureJoestar »»
Yesterday, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2023

141 by GureJoestar »»
May 29, 7:39 AM

» Hakari looks like Momo from To Love-Ru

JustSomeone15 - May 25

10 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
May 25, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

136 by Hither »»
May 12, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2023

128 by Hither »»
May 9, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.