Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 7, 2023 3:07 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Uiai
@kizumi91 idk I see only one post saying "why is this so ugly" and it's you, so don't try to shift the blame on others by saying "many" and admit you are the only one that dislikes it, nothing wrong with saying your opinion.
@Uiai actually he's not the only one.
Just read first page of post and you will notice, many of them agreed with him even me
Nov 7, 2023 3:26 AM
Oct 2022
Bro 99% of all studios nowadays in term of drawing quality is bad specially mappa. Wit was goat, Never compare these two studio.

And those people were saying is good that's because they haven't seen a good draw or art, or most of them are fan bias of attack or mappa, and they accept nothing except good thing of it, and they don't accept even one complaint. It's just they're saying mappa is God.
Nov 8, 2023 10:06 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to kizumi91
@neggawat the art itself hurts my eyes, and how can it be fine when they complained about Boruto's crying face when I'm not seriously?
"I'm really looking forward to the start of the second final season. Even in the original, it was a really difficult drawing, and I am very sorry that MAPPA will have a hard time again for many scenes that the assistants had a hard time, but I'm sorry, but the difficult scenes I'm looking forward to it the most. I hope that people who see it for the first time in anime will also enjoy it."

-Isayama Hajime

This came from the legend himself, so what are you yapping about bro. It's not like you contributed to these hardworking animators to deliver the final season of the series. At least you can do is keep your description decent rather than describing it in a derogatory way. lmao
Nov 8, 2023 10:19 AM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Reply to neggawat
"I'm really looking forward to the start of the second final season. Even in the original, it was a really difficult drawing, and I am very sorry that MAPPA will have a hard time again for many scenes that the assistants had a hard time, but I'm sorry, but the difficult scenes I'm looking forward to it the most. I hope that people who see it for the first time in anime will also enjoy it."

-Isayama Hajime

This came from the legend himself, so what are you yapping about bro. It's not like you contributed to these hardworking animators to deliver the final season of the series. At least you can do is keep your description decent rather than describing it in a derogatory way. lmao
neggawat said:
I hope that people who see it for the first time in anime will also enjoy it
I didn't enjoy it, hence I complained. All of the frames I captured are both close-up shots, having them drawn shoddy and sleazy is inexcusable. Have you seen anyone getting mad when people trashing the CGI of Berserk 2016?

neggawat said:
It's not like you contributed to these hardworking animators to deliver the final season of the series.
lmao if I don't cook I ain't allowed to complain about the food, I get that's what you imply here.
Nov 8, 2023 10:29 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to kizumi91
neggawat said:
I hope that people who see it for the first time in anime will also enjoy it
I didn't enjoy it, hence I complained. All of the frames I captured are both close-up shots, having them drawn shoddy and sleazy is inexcusable. Have you seen anyone getting mad when people trashing the CGI of Berserk 2016?

neggawat said:
It's not like you contributed to these hardworking animators to deliver the final season of the series.
lmao if I don't cook I ain't allowed to complain about the food, I get that's what you imply here.
@kizumi91 Literally this is why we can't have nice things lmao. It's your own opinion anyway. Have a nice day!
Apr 24, 4:22 PM
Sep 2021
They were too focused on JJK men🤷🏻‍♀️
Apr 24, 4:23 PM
Sep 2021
@skotarek-sama mad🥺😂🫵🏻
Apr 24, 4:27 PM

Dec 2020
Who would've guessed that people crying, getting punched, in pain, and an uncomfortable smile aren't very pretty things too look at.
The art quality is superb. Stop crying and grow up.
AkuyaApr 24, 4:31 PM
Apr 25, 3:19 AM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Reply to Akuya
Who would've guessed that people crying, getting punched, in pain, and an uncomfortable smile aren't very pretty things too look at.
The art quality is superb. Stop crying and grow up.
@Akuya Making an analysis and pointing out an opinion aren't the same thing as crying, he who can't fathom this simple fact is forsooth the one who needs to grow up.
Apr 25, 7:19 AM

Dec 2020
@kizumi91
You did not just say forsooth
May 12, 6:01 AM
May 2024
Idk it looks pretty good to me
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1469 by Infinite »»
Yesterday, 5:49 PM

» Hulu steaming

Seiidou - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Freexpock »»
May 20, 1:44 PM

» When are these episodes getting an English dub?

did4375 - May 13

11 by ANIk_003 »»
May 19, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1049 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:49 PM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.