Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 27, 10:17 PM

Oct 2013
Jinshi is not only handsome and elegant, but also great at wielding a sword.

Maomao looks gorgeous with her make-up. It was surprising to learn about her freckles being fake, but the story behind making them was really sad. Growing up near the red lights district was surely tough as hell for a girl like her.

Oh my, that ending scene was so menacing. I hope the party won't turn into a giant catastrphe.
Mar 17, 10:48 PM

Oct 2017
So, he gave her a hairpin which means a show of love for someone in that age? I'm hyping it. Mostly because he got it previously she changed her appearance
-¡Give yourself to me!
Mar 23, 5:36 PM

Jun 2020
This episode made me like Jinshi so much more. It is great that the episodic nature of the show is starting to close as we continue into the next with the party and also an evil plot surrounding it. Maomao looked very pretty at the end.
Mar 23, 8:21 PM
Jun 2023
Wholesome stories
Mar 26, 1:15 PM
Jan 2023
A curse lol, brilliant. If I remember rightly, burning different metals can change the colour of the flame.

Maomao using makeup to add freckles to her face is pretty smart (as a manga reader I was totally expecting this, but still)

Jinshi also learnt that Maomao was kidnapped, and proceeded to give her a hairpin, something we don't know the significance of yet.

That ending scene though, makes me think something terrible is about to happen.

Very well adapted episode, enjoyed it!
Apr 8, 4:36 AM

Jul 2013
What's that hairpin thing mean? A confession or something?
Apr 13, 9:52 PM

Feb 2019
so....who is gonna get poisoned this time? is it all 4 concubines + emperor or just one of the concubines?
May 5, 11:58 PM
Aug 2023
Oh the irony, I thought her freckles made her look cute, and now without them and all glammed up...she kind of looks boring like all the other women.

As for Jinshi, I really don't like him. He keeps invading Maomao's personal space to exert dominance. It's kind of a dick move that he keeps getting away with.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Oct 28, 2023

204 by wumuti »»
Yesterday, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Oct 21, 2023

209 by wumuti »»
Yesterday, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 21, 2023

118 by wumuti »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Oct 21, 2023

163 by wumuti »»
Yesterday, 6:35 PM

» Fun fact about Maomao

Fukoku - Oct 22, 2023

10 by tinshard »»
May 25, 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.