Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2023 3:46 PM
Jul 2023
Its very good, and to those that is anime only, watch aninews on youtube for extra details on every episodes
Sep 24, 2023 3:46 PM
May 2019
FINALLY !!!
She is probably a moaner....
Congratulations.
Sep 24, 2023 3:55 PM

Apr 2018
Reply to AlexGK
@satchoff You guess wrong. They will meet later.
Would you pursue someone who insults you when you are down?
@AlexGK Thx for the spoil. I didn't ask to get spoil btw.
-
I mean, yes. If i did something wrong to someone, and she leave in tears because of me then yes. I will pursue her, excuse myself, explain myself and then leave.
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Sep 24, 2023 4:03 PM

Mar 2016
Admittedly a more bumpy ride this time around due to the major changes in staff and rough production schedule this time around, but it ended up being a blast in the end. Hopefully Part 2 in Spring of next year will turn out better visually. Considering that this was adapting one of the technically weaker stretches of the story, it did very well even with the limitations in play and definitely still looked way better than most stuff from this year without a doubt. Sylphie was the main highlight of this cour though the Nanahoshi episode was arguably one of the best episodes of the entire series anime-wise so far. Of course, I’m sure the more extreme emotional highs have yet to come until Part 2 finally airs.
9.5/10.
Sep 24, 2023 4:06 PM
Sep 2021
This sounds terribly picky but why did they give STONE cups glass sounds?! Both when they cheer and drop the cups. Also they look wooden? wth?
Sep 24, 2023 4:10 PM

Dec 2018
a whole cour about erectile dysfunction, wow. i don't mind the romance and stuff on the side but this was a bit excessive. i look forward to the next season though, and i hope this is behind us.
Sep 24, 2023 4:13 PM

Feb 2017
Like the romantic ending, and rudeus at last is cured, thanks to silphy and a power up bottle.
I was expecting a lot more, but may be they add some scenes on the bluray version.

It will be a long wait for the next season in 2024.
Sep 24, 2023 4:18 PM
Jul 2022
Wonderful episode with a fitting ending (for now). Happy to see our boy is back at it and is so thankful to Sylphie that he's going to marry her!

Also pleased to her that Part 2 begins in April, shame it is so far away.
Sep 24, 2023 4:18 PM
Jul 2022
Wonderful episode with a fitting ending (for now). Happy to see our boy is back at it and is so thankful to Sylphie that he's going to marry her!

Also pleased to her that Part 2 begins in April, shame it is so far away.
Sep 24, 2023 4:19 PM

Dec 2018
So romance was better in the first season despite the fact that in season 1 it was supporting plot and in the second season main, apart from the romance story, I can't write anything more to compare to previous season, because we didn't get anything, except for one interesting episode when we found out truth about girl with mask. Maybe second cour will be better.
Sep 24, 2023 4:22 PM

Jul 2019
As always, a tear for last remembrance. For anyone out there who doesn't really get the message of this episode, let me tell you one secret about men. Men, in general, are really afraid to get rejected, that's why Rudy get emotional when he thought that Sylphie was not on his side when he woke up. He afraid that he was just used, rejected; he afraid that it might be the same just like the last time he did with "you know who". But, it finally break my tears when Sylphie came, and so does Rudeus.

I like how the story is not focusing only on one theme, I hope there will be more anime like this out there.
Sep 24, 2023 4:24 PM

Dec 2019
Luke turns out to be a chad as arrogant as he appears to be, seems like he wishes the best for Rudeus and Sylphy.
Fav anime of the year so far, I agree with everyone about the poor production-quality, thankfully the amazing VA'ers make up for it. What MT did so good previously was the way they handled ecchi scenes, it felt very restricted this season but that's whatever.

Btw avoid the manga it fucking sucks, in case anyone wants to proceed with the story. You'll get the real experience from the LN it's 10/10
Sep 24, 2023 4:26 PM
Oct 2012
While the previous episode was pretty meh (as expected), this one was really well done.

Really enjoyed the emphasis on him thinking Sylphiette left him in the morning just like Erin which totally hit home.

Also Luke is actually a bro for getting Rudeus' back on his impotence front.
Sep 24, 2023 4:38 PM

Dec 2020
that season was not my thing
Sep 24, 2023 4:46 PM
Jul 2023
it was fucking amazing
Sep 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Jul 2022
tHEy'RE gETtINg mARRied?!?!!
bro i don't think i can wait half a year for next season smh
Sep 24, 2023 4:54 PM

Aug 2011
Sep 24, 2023 4:56 PM
Oct 2019
Fellow Greyrats takes care of each other. Luke is the real homie.

LET'S GO!!
NO MORE ED!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BOY RUDEUS and SYLPHIETTE!!

Can't wait for second cour in April 2024.

8/10 Part 1.
Sep 24, 2023 4:57 PM
Nov 2019
I kept waiting for something bad to happen, pleasantly surprised nothing did. The scene where Rudy wakes up and Sylphie isn't there but at first shows up a few minutes later was really well done.
Sep 24, 2023 5:12 PM
Feb 2023
i really loved the way they handled things in this episode it was pretty funny at first but
after seeing Rudy saying that he will marry her i think it's one of the most wholesome episodes ever
Sep 24, 2023 5:17 PM
Mar 2020
Great finale…..
Sep 24, 2023 5:17 PM

Feb 2022
The ending was perfect.
His fears of her leaving like Eris did only for her to be there was just a great tie in.
The marriage proposal and acceptance just sealed it.

Man they know how to pull on your heart strings with this show. People may complain it wasn't as BIG or IMPACTFUL as the other seasons, but this one was a recovery and growth season.

Rudy has really grown as a person since he came to this world and I dare say he's really become a man now. A ton of growth this season for a lot of people.
Sep 24, 2023 5:29 PM
Sep 2023
april is too far away
Sep 24, 2023 5:34 PM
Oct 2018
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 24, 2023 5:45 PM

Apr 2022
those shades were actually cold, hate to see it go. scene in the cave reminded me of guts and casca but sad he didn't get to hit then and there. bro got drugged up and cured but they offscreened the whole thing, didnt even show a bit of carressing like with roxy iirc lmao. this mans luke was talking about another man's sack a bit too passionately, lowkey sus ngl. still some wholesomeness and another alright season although it feels very little happened. now we wait for part 2 next year april and rudy already has wedding plans with sylphie in his mind.
Sep 24, 2023 5:55 PM

Dec 2020
dawg this anime is not the anime i started watching and fell in love with early on, i don't know what this turned into but this is not my vibes at all and i do not know what the hell i just sat thru for this last season. sorry, lowkey that was wack.
Sep 24, 2023 5:58 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Hebi_op
Honestly, this arc was really disappointing. I'm happy for Sylphiette bla bla bla but the whole thing is just our of hypocrisy. In the last episode Rudeus looked more relieved about the fact that he was cured than the fact that he got reunited with the girl he cared the most when he was a child. Not to mention the fact that Eris basically counts nothing (for now, i guess) just because she doesn't appear.
I really hope 2nd cour will be better, but i'm into the LN, so probably by the time it comes out i'll be ahead with the reading.

Can't give more than 6.5 to this cour. I don't really understand how the score is so high (i liked the 1st season a lot)
@Hebi_op I think you watched it wrong then, he is happy to meet her again after so long, the anime just made him less expressive, the proof of this is the erection since instead of being connected to the sexual Desire it is based on Affection and love he has for sylphie,Eris is somewhere else, she has nothing to do with the recent arc except for the nina who appeared in ranoa.
Sep 24, 2023 6:02 PM
Jul 2020
When Rudy woke up to find himself the only one left in the bed, he must have gotten PTSD, feeling it was a repeat of what happened between him and Eris. But the moment when Sylphie walked in and assured him that she was not going anywhere almost made me tear up. Finally, Rudy has cured his psychological condition, and doesn't have to be afraid of love anymore.

I couldn't have asked for a better ending. Rudeus and Sylphie are getting married and teaming up with the princess. But before he can help the cause, Rudeus must set out to find the rest of his family members lost in the mass teleportation. With Sylphie by his side, along with his newfound confidence, seeing what adventures Rudeus will experience in part two will be something that I'll be looking forward to!

Also it was so hilarious watching Zanoba about to go super seiyan while trying to cast incantationless XD
Sep 24, 2023 6:03 PM
Aug 2018
A new chapter of Rudeus’ life beckons as he throws himself into his research, house-hunting, and planning a wedding. But then an unexpected letter, bearing shocking news, arrives to interrupt the young couple’s domestic dreams. It seems the past still isn’t done with Rudeus, and neither is a certain mysterious white-masked girl this will happen in the second part of mushoku tensei?
Sep 24, 2023 6:05 PM
Jan 2013
Pretty satisfying episode. The set-up through this season paid off in a super feel good way. I can get down with some slow burning shows if done right and this was fairly successful. Still find it hard to root for Rudy sometimes, but given that this is amounting to a coming-of-age story, I'm glad to have a character with real flaws to work on. Will be watching part 2 for sure.
Sep 24, 2023 6:42 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to ReegrezSNK
So romance was better in the first season despite the fact that in season 1 it was supporting plot and in the second season main, apart from the romance story, I can't write anything more to compare to previous season, because we didn't get anything, except for one interesting episode when we found out truth about girl with mask. Maybe second cour will be better.
@ReegrezSNK

This.
The Nanahoshi reveal was the most interesting part of this season, the rest was pretty bad.
Sep 24, 2023 6:54 PM
May 2017
yay he got his c0ck working again, i enjoyed this development driven season even if not much happened in terms of plot. I'm also happy he gained a wife at the end of it as well, the best one at that. Also I liked that little piece when he realized Slyphy didn't abandon him like Eris did, it's those little details that makes this fantasy anime feel oddly realistic.

I hope next cour will be more world building and faster pacing like we received in season 1 cour 2. But only a ln reader can answer that

8/10 overall rating
Sep 24, 2023 6:57 PM

Nov 2016
Best ending possible.
The Future is only one idea away.

Sep 24, 2023 6:57 PM
Feb 2022
I really just watched a man go on a year long journey to regain his ability to fuck.

10/10 (but an 8 out of 10 total because I’m a cynic)
Sep 24, 2023 7:02 PM
Aug 2022
Satisfying and sweet ending. Highly looking forward to part 2.
Sep 24, 2023 7:06 PM
Apr 2020
I'm crying bro they're both so sweet !!!
Also- Princess Ariel is the best girl friend one needs, I love her smm!!!
Sep 24, 2023 7:19 PM
Dec 2019
Never has a show been so uncomfortable and so wholesome.
Sep 24, 2023 7:26 PM

Feb 2011
literally fluff for the entire season. The fitz/sylphie thing took way too long. There was hardly any action compared to the first season as well.

Honestly, hugely over rated.

5/10

Sep 24, 2023 7:30 PM
Jun 2016
Man I did not expect Luke to become my favorite character in the span of a single episode but dude truly entered bro mode the moment he learned about Rudy’s ED.

Also the scene towards the end where Rudy realized that Sylphie didn’t actually leave him was extremely touching and well done
Sep 24, 2023 7:31 PM
Jan 2020
Can anyone tell me what to expect for when cour 2 comes out? Like what the potential storyline will be
Sep 24, 2023 7:38 PM

Sep 2018
I was enjoying the more slower paced, more harmonious toned atmosphere quite a lot, only to finally realize that the whole season was pretty much spent on trying to get over his ED and Sylphie (the author) dragging this shit out and not telling Rudeus who she is. I definitely enjoyed the natural wonder of S1 more, the adventurous nature and the characters themselves as well. Great final scene though, Rudeus breaking down cause she didn't actually leave him, unlike Eris. 7/10 overall.

Sep 24, 2023 7:57 PM

Jul 2022
Reply to OPsama
DZento said:
Incredible, I feel that this episode at times recovers the quality of the 1st season, at times.

Now I have definitely decided, I will read the novel before the 2nd course of this season begins, even so I am already spoiled for many details. I am about 5-6 months

Hoo brother, you're in for a treat. Cause after the next non-adapted volume, the series hits its stride with probably the greatest sequence of arcs in the whole series.
I'm telling you, from the latter half of the next cour, up to the whole season 3 is going to be absolute peak iseaki.
OPsama said:
Hoo brother, you're in for a treat. Cause after the next non-adapted volume, the series hits its stride with probably the greatest sequence of arcs in the whole series.
I'm telling you, from the latter half of the next cour, up to the whole season 3 is going to be absolute peak iseaki.

Ooooh, really? You already made me more excited than I was a few hours ago.
Sep 24, 2023 7:59 PM

Oct 2014
Reply to satchoff
It was a good episode.

Overall season : 9/10. I'm waiting for part 2.

Erise will be mad when she'll comeback. but I guess it's karma. Leaving without giving reasons or time

-- He consider marrying her. But forgot he got his mentor/master panties..waiting too. hmmm Feels rush to me, but he knows her well so why not.
@satchoff

Erise will be mad when she'll comeback. but I guess it's karma. Leaving without giving reasons or time

-- He consider marrying her. But forgot he got his mentor/master panties..waiting too. hmmm Feels rush to me, but he knows her well so why not

If anything the current development made most sense out of all possible ones. Eris doesn't even have right to get mad, for she just left him like that, he's better off without someone untrustworthy anyway. And as for Roxy... not like she has any strong feelings for him anyway. Unless something will be shown in subsequent seasons that didn't 'happen' yet. So, he got the most wholesome choice in the end. That's an absolute win IMHO. Nothing better than someone who treasures you and accepts you as you are.
Sep 24, 2023 8:05 PM
Sep 2023
Not as good as season 1 but still one of the best!
Sep 24, 2023 8:22 PM

Jun 2012
Waiting til April is going to be rough, all these Rudy/Sylphy moments have me wanting to see more. At last we can also stop hearing about his erectile dysfunction too. Part 2 will be a lot better just because of that. I recommend everyone read the LN during the wait til April, just started myself and its pretty good.
Sep 24, 2023 8:34 PM

Mar 2007
Wow, the seduction and aphrodisiac actually worked, and they ended with a wedding! That was more romance plot development than nearly every single romance anime I've seen.

Kudos for delivering a great, nuanced story. I still could have done without the cringe *shrine" panties, but this season was a vast improvement in storytelling and character development compared to previous seasons.
Sep 24, 2023 8:34 PM
Apr 2021
Sylphiette love, great season, though it had it's highs and lows
Sep 24, 2023 8:46 PM

Mar 2013
What a beautiful conclusion!
I cried a bit... I think. 😅

I'm looking forward to the sequel after this!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 24, 2023 8:50 PM
Mar 2015
He lost his impotence and gained a wife
Sep 24, 2023 8:59 PM

Jul 2013
This episode really emphasized the point of this second season I think. Rudy discovers how pure love really is, and how different it is from lust. It makes sense now why the show depicted his brief vain relationship with Sara. It contrasted really well with how Slyphie responded to Rudy's illness. I like how they took the relationship blooms slowly. It wouldn't have been as impactful if it was revealed sooner imo. What a lovely romantic ending.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who was this blue haired girl from the badigadi ep?

Kitsune_089 - May 5

14 by Bertrammollen »»
May 11, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

299 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

224 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

235 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Giorgosman13 - Aug 27, 2023

193 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.