Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2023 8:16 AM

Oct 2017
Wtf is happening, who's behind it.
Sep 18, 2023 8:30 AM
Mar 2023
link???????????????????
Sep 18, 2023 8:35 AM

Sep 2011
Bruh Araki hitting me in the gut with that cliffhanger followed by a month off
Sep 18, 2023 9:26 AM

Jul 2022
Good shit. Classic JoJo shenanigans going on this chapter and I'm all for it. Seeing the gang hang out and talk about stupid shit like the food and people and whatnot is super fun.

Something interesting about this chapter, though, is that they reveal that the Lava Rock doesn't just attract things like a magnet, but it seems to alter fate(?) in a way to bring things towards it. It's more than just a beeline from one thing to another like I previously thought.

Also, watch scene reminds me of the Part 4 bank scene lol. I don't think there's anything fishy about this scene, either, some people think a Stand could have misplaced the third watch, but I think it has to do with the Lava Rock instead.

And finally, the Cat Trio's owner makes himself known to Jodio and Paco and puts the cat's dead remains in their fast food back!!! Freaky shit!! But also proves that someone (or at the very least some*thing*) sent those cats. Now how did they get in the back? Were they put in discretely when no one was looking? Or is there some kind of Stand play going on?

Hiatus next month! Sad, but cool cliffhanger. I think we will find the identity out of this villain next chapter...?

Sep 18, 2023 11:12 AM
Jul 2018
The rolex try out reminded me of that mangaka who got into debt for buying expensive watches and made manga about going into that debt to repay it.
Maybe Araki is also a fan of expensive watches? Who knows. Anyway happy that Araki makes breaks, he is getting older and needs to respect his health.
Sep 18, 2023 12:15 PM
Dec 2020
Hiatus is gonna feel even longer.
Sep 18, 2023 12:55 PM
Jun 2022

this is literally me
Sep 18, 2023 7:29 PM

Feb 2019
This was some classic Araki dialogue writing right here. It's nice to see the characters just hanging out and talking, and the dialogue just makes it feel more like JoJo. I really liked this chapter
"Do you believe in gravity?"
Sep 18, 2023 7:33 PM

Apr 2016
More brutalization of animals, now I know this is JoJo!
Two months til the next chapter, oof
Sep 19, 2023 1:50 AM

Jan 2015
Great stuff as always, feel like Paco's likability is going up the more we see him. Scary to think someone's been on their tail like this, really, really curious on seeing who they are. The chilling idea of this cruel opponent who's been following since like, the first big arc, I definitely don't feel like they'll be revealed then swiftly beaten. What if it's like a member of a different group? Like a La Squadra case.
Sep 19, 2023 11:56 AM

Oct 2022
Honestly, my favorite jojolands chapter so far. Brings to mind the same chaotic fun, fast-paced tone of the first 10 chapters of jojolion and you can just tell araki has gained an affinity for watches because they are just gorgeous throughout. I love when jojo has downtime and focuses on some not-stand-fight antics for a while. On top of that araki’s style seems to be evolving again and faces look sharper which looks fantastic.

This hiatus is gonna be brutal, this was the chapter that finally fully hooked me into this part.

Fav panel of jojolands so far
VexerenitySep 24, 2023 6:14 AM
Sep 19, 2023 1:48 PM
Jul 2015
Wiziliz said:
Great stuff as always, feel like Paco's likability is going up the more we see him. Scary to think someone's been on their tail like this, really, really curious on seeing who they are. The chilling idea of this cruel opponent who's been following since like, the first big arc, I definitely don't feel like they'll be revealed then swiftly beaten. What if it's like a member of a different group? Like a La Squadra case.

oh shit, this is a part 5 ish redux, we totally could get a la squadra type of enemy, that would be so fucking cool dude
Sep 19, 2023 1:48 PM
Jul 2015
who let this man cook this hard?
Sep 19, 2023 3:29 PM
鋼鉄乙女

Aug 2016
I have no idea of what's going on but I love it. Love the dynamic of this group, can't wait for November's chapter
"Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!" - Bill & Ted´s Excellent Adventure

Check my introduction to Char´s Counterattack interest stack if you´re interested in watching UC Gundam. Also check my Legend of the Galactic Heroes OVA Chronological Watch Order for LoGH info!
Sep 21, 2023 7:37 PM
Mar 2020
Literally Das Kapital
Sep 22, 2023 6:48 AM
Apr 2023
ooooh, what will happen next?
please wait
Sep 22, 2023 6:33 PM

Jan 2021
I'm guessing the boss is here!!! dead cats!!! It seems that maybe this person has given them the cats heads to show that he shouldn't be messed with!!!

Everyone is freaking out and it's about to all go down!!! but nooo a hiatus!!!

Jodio seems very suspicious though... he might have some ulterior motives but they will have to be dropped because there's a bigger fish!!!

Sep 23, 2023 4:10 AM
Feb 2021
Interesting chapter
It was nice to see a little of how the Lava works even though they got themselves in an ugly situation
Also, Jodio and Paco are being attacked by someone... Who could it be?
And yo, it looks like JoJolands is going on hiatus, I´m not even mad at it tbh, Araki isn´t young and if anything this 1 month hiatus might give us even better quality, which is already impossible to ask.
FyBrunooSep 23, 2023 4:13 AM
Sep 24, 2023 4:24 AM

Oct 2013
Classic JoJo atmosphere is strong in this chapter. Inconspicuous beginning, lighthearted even, turning suddenly into something way more serious affecting the whole crew present in certain perimeter.

It was a mistake to go with that Lava Rock to a store selling exclusive watches, knowing how it attracts valuable stuff. Apparently, it affected the watch Dragona found as the prettiest among all presented to her earlier, and moved it closer to Dragona, making it look as if it was a theft attempt.

Jodio and Paco have it worse. While Dragona and Usagi need to find out a way to stop Lava Rock from unconsciously stealing stuff from that store (lol), Jodio and Paco are directly under a Stand user's attack. What's gonna happen next? We will find out after a short break. Luckily, it won't be a long one, comparable to hiatuses some other iconic series had in the past or are having right now.

Vexerenity said:
Fav panel of jojolands so far
Same! The JoJoLands is full of gorgeous looking spreadsheets, but this one I found as the best looking so far. Composition, aesthetics, details, atmosphere. It bested my previous favorite Part 9 spreadsheet (the one when they were on their way to Rohan's mansion).
AdnashSep 24, 2023 4:29 AM
Sep 24, 2023 9:20 AM
May 2021
Hahaa shit is starting to get wild against yessur.
Sep 26, 2023 9:16 AM

Nov 2020
Lava Rocks definitely have some great power!

Cats are back too...
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Oct 1, 2023 8:10 AM

Apr 2022
some crazy shits about to go down. araki is going all out for jojolands so far, let me shit on jojolion one last time (for now) by saying; catching up to 8 chapters of jojoland has been way more fun.

next chapter in november for november rain, nice.
Oct 15, 2023 4:23 PM

Jan 2015
Reply to gyroandhisballs
Wiziliz said:

oh shit, this is a part 5 ish redux, we totally could get a la squadra type of enemy, that would be so fucking cool dude
@gyroandhisballs
For sure! I'm super excited to see whatever happens!
Oct 28, 2023 3:16 AM

Jan 2011
Green_Giorno said:
Also, watch scene reminds me of the Part 4 bank scene lol
Had the same thought.
Oct 29, 2023 9:36 PM
Jul 2015
araki is edging me rn
Nov 2, 2023 10:43 AM
Nov 2023
Really cool, I wanna find out more about the lava rock
Nov 19, 2023 4:00 PM

Mar 2021
I love the watch stuff and luxury store plot, Araki is just trolling at this point.
Dec 7, 2023 2:24 PM

Sep 2017
I literally can't tell what the hell is going on anymore
خ
Jan 2, 7:29 AM

May 2018
Oh my, sick bastard Araki is at it again. There is no Jojo part without animal torture scenes. Araki really hates animals lol.

Apr 8, 10:04 AM

Mar 2021
that double spread is beyond gorgeous

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 15 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 16

12 by Wiziliz »»
Jun 1, 7:38 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 9 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 16, 2023

25 by Deepmagic »»
May 29, 7:25 PM

» JOJOLands bingo

Mirai_Kuromaru - Feb 15, 2023

34 by Mirai_Kuromaru »»
May 17, 4:01 AM

» French editor of JoJo confirms (?) that Dragona is trans

Flomik - Apr 27

8 by Nats482 »»
May 13, 10:44 PM

» Can I read JOJOLAND even if i didn't read the previous part ?

Kumoiro_Shizuki - May 8

41 by Kumoiro_Shizuki »»
May 11, 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.