Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 27, 2023 8:27 AM

Dec 2020
We start the episode with getting more info about Cliff. Love the guy but that poor soul falls in love with the wrong person Lize :(. We also see Rudy getting closer to him since he learned how to thank people after the best girl Eris incident as well as him being friends with Lize. Of course Fitz also plays a large part in this episode with his advice but what's new about that. Of course Rudy helps Cliff by introducing him to Lize and it goes ok got Cliff if we take in that Lize has that curse. What do you think about their relationship I personally love it. Cliff stood his height as a gentleman. Gotta love also how in the background Zanoba constantly trains Julie. We also get to see Rudy constantly fighting beast people because it's mating period and Rudy is the "leader" of them. We also get introduced to an epic character Badigadi who's engaged to another epic character Kishirika. In the end we see the quick fight between Badi and Rudy. Quick fight being the use of one spell by Rudy "so  epic".
Giorgosman13Aug 27, 2023 8:33 AM
Aug 27, 2023 8:28 AM

Oct 2017
Cliff down bad for Elinalise and he got lucky cause Elinalise accepted. They are all over each other now. Linia and Pursena making Rudeus the scapegoat lolz. Lord Badi is here, Rudeus sure have gotten strong to be able to blow of Badi like that. As for why it's so impressive and just how strong Badi actually is, well heh, you'll see. We also got to see Nina, she's cute.
Aug 27, 2023 8:28 AM

Dec 2021
Glad to see best girl Elinalise back after so long.

The season of love has arrived! Rudeus is asked by a special student Cliff to introduce him to a certain woman so he can confess his feeling, with that certain someone being none other than Elinaslise. On the other hand, duels for courtships become popular in the beast race in the fall, so Linia and Pursena, princesses of the Dorudia tribe, shut themselves away in the dormitory to avoid duels. However, for some reason, someone appears who challenges Rudeus to a duel, none other than one of the demon lords, Badigadi. Who seems to be engaged to the legendary Kishirika!

Lol, that whole Cliff and Elinalise confession part was hilarious. It's nice to see Rudeus and Cliff getting more along with each other, those two make for good chemistry together, hell who knows maybe Elinalise falling for Cliff will finally break her curse. On another note Badigadi seems like a nice guy, I like his vibe. I hope he comes back in future episodes seeing as he became a student in the academy lol.

Very funny episode.

Aug 27, 2023 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
Good vibes as a whole this episode during the season of love, with Cliff and Elinalise (one of the weirdest anime couples I've seen on paper) getting together as well as Rudeus helping Linia and Pursena by literally fighting for their sake against people who want their hand lol. Nice seeing Nina just there to observe, hopefully when the anime does have her be relevant again, more can be elaborated from her side. Similar to Roxy just being there to see Ruijerd and Eris sparring and later on, having her perspective of events be shown. Demon Lord Badigadi just oozed charisma from the start of his appearance till the end, good to have someone like him with this cast for the time being. The pacing definitely was quicker than the last bunch of episodes since 4 chapters were covered, so a lot had to be condensed. But I still felt like I enjoyed it relatively speaking. Liked the little scene too of Rudeus helping Cliff after many were beating him up, even though they were right about Elinalise's behaviors. He isn't necessarily a perfect or even great guy here by any means but he has been a character that has been established to help - whether with Julie or here in this situation to not pick on the weak. Can imagine considering how he took down Badi and had forced him to revive basically, that more people are now terrified of him than ever and not willing to go against him than ever.

An enjoyable little lighthearted episode but one that definitely is more of a transition one just showing daily events happening there, besides Cliff and Elinalise of course establishing a relationship together. It's definitely a weird one but kind of works, which fits MT pretty perfectly. Can't wait for the upcoming episodes though to close this cour, those should be better and really fun to watch with more meaning and impact to the story too.
Aug 27, 2023 8:43 AM

Nov 2011
Badigadi probably has the most charisma in this season, or perhaps even this whole show. 

Looks like we got the season of love and definitely a shift from the usual darker tones. Badigadi's VA played a good role to bring out the most out of his personality imo. He's no pushover in terms of fighting either and it just goes to show that Rudeus still has a lot to learn.
Aug 27, 2023 8:59 AM

Feb 2021
They skipped some dialogue so it could show the whole duel in this episode. 
Specifically the part where Rudeus tells Badigadi how he fought against Orsted, managed to hurt him, and still survive. 
And Badigadi tells Rudeus to use the exact same spell that he used on Orsted, against him. 
Aug 27, 2023 9:03 AM

Feb 2021
1:06 Elinalise: TARGET SPOTTED
Wait lmao he likes her. He's in for a surprise.
Blushing Fitz. I'm blessed.
LOL WHAT. HOW THE HELL DID HE PROPOSE LMAO.
11:18 I like these dresses! Must be traditional stuff of this place. Things like this really make the world feel alive.
12:06 Lmao even the insects. This is the theme of this episode it seems.
12:17 Who's this? She looks like Adagaki.
That shot had really nice animation! I thought he was dead too.
19:48 Hearing him with this voice is so funny.
So the title refers to Badigadi I guess. I already love him.
Aug 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Aug 2020
So much happened this episode. I really thought Cliff was gay for Rudues for a second. I kinda wanted a really epic fight scene but it was still pretty cool nonetheless. I really didn't expect Baddigad to enroll in the school. I'm really curious if there is any big twist coming before the season ends. 

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Aug 27, 2023 9:13 AM
Jun 2020
The hero defeated the Demon King. Shouldn't the series be over now? Isekais usually end with the defeat of the Demon King
Aug 27, 2023 9:16 AM
Aug 2022
This just get better with every episode. The fight between Rudy and badigodi was really unexpected.

They did skip out quite some but I guess those knowledge sharrer in yt help.

Plus, we'll get another OVA.
Aug 27, 2023 9:18 AM
Oct 2016
A surprise confession and a surprise meeting. Rudy getting to know Cliff a little more, from their first meeting a couple episodes ago Cliff didn't like Rudy at all. Rudy helping Cliff not only from bullies but also with his love life. Cliff having an odd crush on Elinalise of all people. Stricken by her beauty Cliff simply cannot let rumors of her abide, even if we know those rumors are true, leading Rudy to save him from six dudes ganging up on Cliff. Whom then requests Rudy to help introduce him to Elinalise. Rudy is understandably dumbfounded by such a request, Elinalise curse stops her from only having one partner after all. Its funny seeing Rudy hesitancy about introducing them since we the audience definitely feel the same way. Regardless of warning Cliff still wants that introduction, Elinalise being shocked and pulling Rudy aside was funny too. She's even surprised considering her curse, but they somehow become an official couple. Cliff earnestness won her over and she's now gonna suppress her curse while Cliff looks to cure it. Just like Rudy I'm befuddled at such an occurrence.
Speaking of proposals Rudy now that he's the beast girls boss must fight off their suitors in duel after duel. With it now the time of the year when beast people have their marriage bouts the girls leave that business up to Rudy. Naturally he can fend them all off but its tiring none the less. Until eventually somehow so powerful shows up, The Demon King Badigadi. The fiance of Kishirika whom we meet last season, he's a giant dude with six arms and a torso as wide as a car. Rudy casually talking to him while his staff was being fetched made me laugh some more. It must be awkward trying to make small talk with a being as powerful as the Demon King. Once his staff arrives Rudy charges up the same attack we saw him try against Orsted last season. This time he has ample preparation and delivered a wicked attack winning him the duel. Badigadi took it very well other than delivering his own hit after declaring Rudy the winner. Also he's now gonna join their class of all things, never a dull moment at the magic Academy.
Aug 27, 2023 9:18 AM

May 2015
Mega Machamp appeared!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 27, 2023 9:21 AM
Feb 2023
Embient said:
11:18 I like these dresses! Must be traditional stuff of this place. Things like this really make the world feel alive.
12:17, Nina Farion.
Aug 27, 2023 9:26 AM
Sep 2021
Rudeus helped Cliff get into a relationship with elinalise and also defeated the demon lord nice.
Aug 27, 2023 9:27 AM
Nov 2019
jomblangin cliff dan elinase berhasil diluar nalar
dan duel dengan raja iblis juga menang
kekuatan rudeus diluar nalar
My Candies :
Aug 27, 2023 9:29 AM

Jun 2014
Lol Cliff happened to fall for probably the last girl any guy in this show should want a committed relationship with, yet somehow things worked for him (for now). They seem happy so far.

Rudy found himself having to unexpectedly fight a Demon King and ended up victorious, but not before having to brave a sucker punch to the jaw lmao. As soon as he assumed he would never see Badi again, I think most of us knew what was coming next. Looks like they got themselves quite the eccentric new classmate. Someone needs to get him a custom-made uniform 💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 27, 2023 9:29 AM

Jan 2021
It's been a while since I read the LN, so I completely forgot the timeline lol. Wasn't expecting Badi to show up so soon!
Anyway, love the guy!! Loved the episode!!!!
Aug 27, 2023 9:30 AM

Jan 2019
Damn it, thank goodness Badigadi was immortal. My heart was racing way to fast after the top part was seemingly blown off :b
Really really like this anime. 
Aug 27, 2023 9:32 AM

May 2015
El-Melloi said:
No idea who that six-armed dude is supposed to be, but his hair colour made me think of Kishirika, so I'm guessing it could be the fiancé she mentioned.

I can't believe I actually predicted this 4 episodes ago!
Aug 27, 2023 9:34 AM
Jan 2009
Pretty solid episode, the background an animation has been improving since the low point in episode 2 of this season.

I'm still a bit disappointed with some of the pacing and things they omit. They left out a lot in the introduction of Badigadi and some stuff around the tournament, some
things you wouldn't notice unless you read the novels
*minor novel spoiler*
Aug 27, 2023 9:51 AM

Jul 2015
Rudy: *helps bullying victim*
Twitter: "Ima pretend I didn't see that."

I wish Eli and Cliff ship would sail and endure, but that's very unlikely to happen. This guy is gonna get cucked HARD.
However, there is a chance, because

Aug 27, 2023 9:52 AM
Jan 2009
CHILLEDPHOENIX said:
It's been a while since I read the LN, so I completely forgot the timeline lol. Wasn't expecting Badi to show up so soon!

*some minor spoilers about why/how Badigadi came to the magic academy
Aug 27, 2023 9:54 AM
Jul 2023
Finally, the best character is here
Aug 27, 2023 9:58 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Was absolutely not expecting Cliff’s confession to go well after Rudeus introduced him to Elinalise, but damn they hit it off lol, I didn’t think any lad could tie her down but I guess we’ll see if he can truly fix her, that would be a sight for sure. And it was quite funny how Rudeus had to fend off Linia and Pursena’s potential mates lol, it looked like they had a huge amount but thankfully a lot of them were beaten due to the appearance of Badigadi, I’d love to see Kishirika again but this guy seems like a hoot so far lol.

And I heard the scene where Rudeus talks with Badi and uses an attack on him goes a bit different in the LN but I still thought it was quite awesome here, he practically shot an anti-tank rifle at the guy and it appeared to mess him up real bad, Rudeus got a punch in the face as payment tho lol. And after another case of cat scratch fever from Linia, it looks like Badi is now a student at the school, things are about to get even more wacky lol.
TheColonel76Aug 27, 2023 10:03 AM
Aug 27, 2023 9:59 AM
Jun 2022
Embient said:

Adagaki from masamune kuns revenge?
Aug 27, 2023 10:00 AM

Feb 2021
Cryphrox said:
Embient said:

Adagaki from masamune kuns revenge?
Yes‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 27, 2023 10:01 AM

Oct 2013
Man Im really disappointed about how Sylphys face was drawn in the anime compared to manga 

her ears dont even wiggle >_<

Was nice seeing Cliff and Elinalise getting together finally 
Aug 27, 2023 10:02 AM

Feb 2019
Pretty chill slice of life episode after all the commotion of the last couple of weeks. Not a fan of the pacing in this one, but it is what it is. Still fun.

Cliff riz so immaculate he was able to take Elinalise from the streets… for the time being anyway lol. Impressive.

It costs to be the boss as they say, Rudeus taking on challengers to keep the beast princesses on his side was hilarious.

Fitz’ jealous face when Rudy asked if the girl in line was cute 😂

Badi is finally here! Hated that they cut him out of the last season, but better late than never. Their duel was well animated, my only gripe with the ep is them cutting out the dialogue in place of more action. Specifically the convo about orsted and Badi telling Rudy to use the same spell he used then.

Since it was a SOL ep they really should’ve just taken their time with this one. I mean this studio was made to adapt Mushoku, there shouldn’t be pressure to rush through things. Of course there’s dialogue and monologue that will be cut going from medium to medium, but some of this stuff is important.

Anyway, now that Badi’s enrolled at the magic university, things are going to get very interesting
Marinate1016Aug 27, 2023 10:15 AM
Aug 27, 2023 10:03 AM

Feb 2019
Deknijff said:
Man Im really disappointed about how Sylphys face was drawn in the anime compared to manga 

The manga isn’t the source so what they do over there isn’t relevant
Aug 27, 2023 10:07 AM

Oct 2013
Marinate1016 said:
Deknijff said:

I know its not the source but Im disappointed since her just standing there with an expressionless face is hella lame in the anime so should've been done like the manga here 
Aug 27, 2023 10:19 AM

Mar 2016
So... 
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 27, 2023 10:25 AM
May 2015
We only need to wait for Nanahoshi's appearance for the whole University posse to make its debut
Aug 27, 2023 10:27 AM
May 2015
el_morris said:
So... 
This anime has had a reputation for showing its important characters as irrelevant at the start
Aug 27, 2023 10:35 AM
Apr 2023
badigadi hiting rudeus wtf
Aug 27, 2023 10:37 AM

Dec 2020
Good that cliff and rlinalise are really coming together but how long will that take but yeah thanks to fitts who gives rudeus a good advice.
Fitts was a bit angry to rudeus he says yeah i hope there is a cute girl her reaction was so meaningful.
Seems like the demon king has entered the school after “lose” to rudeus with one hit.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 27, 2023 10:39 AM

Sep 2018
That was all very amusing.

Sylphy continues to hang on every hint of Rudy's attraction to any other girl

Way to go Cliff!! It may not last but enjoy it while you can.

And Rudy being suckered into protecting Linia and Pursena.

And then there was Badi...

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Aug 27, 2023 10:45 AM

Mar 2021
CHILLEDPHOENIX said:

Aug 27, 2023 11:07 AM

Jan 2021
This have to be the most strange demon lord I´ve ever met

Aug 27, 2023 11:11 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
okay now when starts the good part of this arc?:D
Everyone was hyping it, but i see nothing special so far.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 27, 2023 11:22 AM
May 2019
Fantasylord2205 said:
This have to be the most strange demon lord I´ve ever met

I guess they aren't all edgy and emo eh?
Aug 27, 2023 11:34 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. Cliff jumped ship from Eris to... Elinalise?! Of all people, why her? Poor guy...

...Is what I thought until I saw them become a couple. This isn't going to end well, is it? Well, at least Elinalise was transparent about her "curse." And Cliff seems like he'll do his best to "cure" her.

So, why was Rudeus touching the cat girl's skirt? I guess he did them some sort of a favor like the end of the episode suggested...

Wow. How did a freaking demon king break into the university? I guess the security must be lax. Or the demon king is just that strong.

Damn. Kishirika's fiance Demon King Badigadi seems like a really funny character. Probably the most chill demon king I've seen in an anime.

I did not expect him to become a student at this university at all. I guess the university was too scared to refuse him. But I'm sure the upcoming episodes will become a lot more entertaining with him around so I'm all for it.
Aug 27, 2023 11:34 AM

May 2016
That was one awkward and strange episode, this episode first half felt like mating season in heat and then that random demon king appears lol.
Aug 27, 2023 11:44 AM

May 2021
MadanielFL said:
They skipped some dialogue so it could show the whole duel in this episode. 
Specifically the part where Rudeus tells Badigadi how he fought against Orsted, managed to hurt him, and still survive. 
And Badigadi tells Rudeus to use the exact same spell that he used on Orsted, against him. 
Thank god for that. Duel was exceedingly long. Good thing it didn't consist of sitting and doing nothing most of the time. But it seems that dialogue was stupid to omit as it explains why he chose stupidest looking spell ever.
Aug 27, 2023 11:50 AM
Aug 2020
Wow, this episode felt like a pure speedrun. This was the worst episode n a while for this show.
Aug 27, 2023 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
Rip Badigadi, would've been funny if Rudeus just straight up killed him due to underestimating his own strength.
Anyway looks like Fitz is getting jealous of Rudy and Cliff has taken a monumental leap forward, and now must satisfy an unbearably horny elf. Now that's a situation I'm envious of.
Finally, one of the coolest moments so far this season. I hope the pace picks up soon and we get more interesting fights. When will Fitz reveal her identity? I will be pissed if she parts ways without telling Rudeus who she is.

Also idk if it's just me but these episodes feel insanely short. Maybe some fuckery with the frames to prolong the scenes?
removed-userAug 27, 2023 12:04 PM
Aug 27, 2023 12:04 PM
Oct 2022
Waiting for morality complaint posts about the age difference between Elinalise and Cliff.
Aug 27, 2023 12:21 PM
Aug 2021
Deknijff said:
Marinate1016 said:
I know its not the source but Im disappointed since her just standing there with an expressionless face is hella lame in the anime so should've been done like the manga here 
If she acted like this everytime in the anime (which she does in the manga) Rudeus would instantly find out that this silent fits guy.... might not be a guy at all
Aug 27, 2023 12:32 PM

Jun 2015
The unspoken comedy of Rudeus, quite possibly one of the worlds strongest people not realises who fitz is. Love it.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 27, 2023 12:33 PM
Nov 2022
better than other episodes
Aug 27, 2023 12:35 PM

Apr 2015
Insert sexual harassment as a joke skit.

Insert 'wow I'm so bored' here. I've never been more bored of MT than this season.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.