Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 7, 2023 12:29 AM

Mar 2008
I prefer being indoors but I like nature quite a bit and like to walk around in the forest and search for different trees, flowers, mushrooms and animal life living in the area and talk to them sometimes. It's especially nice after it's been raining, the air is quite fresh. I prefer going out when the sun is lower on the horizon so I dont get the sun rays beating on my sensitive skin and eyes so much. I like to watch the stars at night and some days i watch the clouds.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 22, 2023 7:31 AM

Nov 2008
It depends alot on the season of the year.
I tend to stay inside alot when it's winter and can't bother going outside because of the cold and dark 24/7.

But any other season? I love the nature and go around some longer routes everytime when the seasons changes just to see how it looks everytime. Usually walking or when going to more faraway place then it's with bicycle.

I usually go out at morning when I can be sure there's no one else around.

I like the feeling you get with connecting with nature but in the other hand with the technology too.
Sep 17, 2023 3:16 PM

Jul 2014
I do love the outdoors and my goal in life is to eventually be able to move out to the countryside in nature, but currently I just don't have the time and I guess fortitude to actively go for walks in forests and such. One day though, we'll make it brahs.
"Most anime makers are basically autistic" - Hideaki Anno
Sep 19, 2023 3:13 AM

Mar 2008
@Necronomicon
Ah yeah I don't go out in winter too much either but it's really peaceful when there is snowfall. There is just so much quiet and things sparkle.

Id like to ride around on a bicycle but i havent had chance to practice and id have to share the road with cars only path is a fair distance away in a different housing community.

I walk around during the night sometimes mainly during a full moon.

@Kousakak
I live in a countryside type area so that's why im around nature a lot. Otherwise id never see it probably. There is some down sides though. For a while the city didn't ploug the main road off from my house till a neighbour got them to start doing it. There is no trash pickup service instead I have to take trash to a dumping site. During high winds trees sometimes fall down and have on multiple occasions blocked the driveway which means having to cut them up with a chainsaw and many are close to the house too close, where they risk falling onto the house. There also is animals like bobcats and bears here though they never caused me too much trouble so far actually the raccoons are more a problem.
Sep 19, 2023 6:37 AM

Jan 2020
I do very much enjoy going out on walks through forests, or places where people are sparse, though i haven't really been doing it the past few months.

𝘐𝘡'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘡𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳π˜₯𝘒𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒 π™™π™žπ™›π™›π™šπ™§π™šπ™£π™© π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£ 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘯 - π˜“π˜¦π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘴 𝘊𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

Sep 19, 2023 11:06 PM

Jan 2019
It depends on my Mood... I'm not an outgoing person tbh. I really like Winter Season
Sep 24, 2023 10:30 PM

Apr 2012
I actually like outdoors a lot. If I have the time and energy, I'd find myself adventuring new places with my motorcycle which I used to do often back then. I like to also walk tracks but I haven't done that in years because it's a far ways from where I live.
''俺はい぀にγͺγ£γŸγ‚‰θ‡ͺ由にγͺγ‚Œγ‚‹γ‚“γ γ‚γ†…''
Nov 6, 2023 2:25 AM

May 2014
Nature is my passion. I often go for a walk in the woods near my house, it really is relaxing; i also developed an interest for ornythology and so it's really nice going outside and trying to identify (and record) the various species of birds.
I actually like going outside, the problem i have is with people lmao. So i try to stay away from social places.
Nov 21, 2023 11:47 PM

Mar 2008
Now all the leaves have fallen here it's gloomy outside and noisy from the crinkle crinkle of the leaves.

Laniakea- said:
I do very much enjoy going out on walks through forests, or places where people are sparse, though i haven't really been doing it the past few months.

Had a chance to get out some since this post?

Otakulover99 said:
Nature is my passion. I often go for a walk in the woods near my house, it really is relaxing; i also developed an interest for ornythology and so it's really nice going outside and trying to identify (and record) the various species of birds.
I actually like going outside, the problem i have is with people lmao. So i try to stay away from social places.

Im too near sighted for birds and that's more my dad's thing so I like to attempt to identify mushrooms.
Nov 29, 2023 4:38 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to traed
Now all the leaves have fallen here it's gloomy outside and noisy from the crinkle crinkle of the leaves.

Laniakea- said:

Had a chance to get out some since this post?

Otakulover99 said:

Im too near sighted for birds and that's more my dad's thing so I like to attempt to identify mushrooms.
@traed Unfortunately not, but i hope to go out some time next month, if i can.

𝘐𝘡'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘡𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳π˜₯𝘒𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒 π™™π™žπ™›π™›π™šπ™§π™šπ™£π™© π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£ 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘯 - π˜“π˜¦π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘴 𝘊𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

Nov 30, 2023 7:24 AM

Mar 2008
@Laniakea-
Because the holidays coming up?
Dec 1, 2023 7:49 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to traed
@Laniakea-
Because the holidays coming up?
@traed Well yeah, but it's also cause i just wanna get out a little more, even if it's just going to the shops or something.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What do you practice and learn?

Butterfly_White - Mar 13, 2023

6 by Otakulover99 »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:35 AM

» how do u guys make money?

hik1komori - Apr 21, 2022

17 by MumeiHikki »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:39 PM

» How much do you care about your personal hygiene?

removed-user - May 13, 2015

19 by traed »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:11 AM

» Have you chosen your nick?

Heko - Mar 20, 2015

27 by water_my_melons »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:39 PM

» your experiences with suicide?

hik1komori - Aug 19, 2022

11 by Prinzesschen »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.