Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 6, 2023 8:26 AM

Dec 2020
Finally rudeus goes to ranoa magic academy. One of my most favorite arcs begins. The chemistry between Elinalise and Rudeus I love as much as as I love her. Also we get a normal opening ,which surprises me, what do you think? We also get to see some of the other students that got invited in the academy and of course between them is Ariel following her is none other than Sylphie *cough* *cough* Fitz. We also get to see him fight with her at his first day which shows his power. Rudeus naturally has no idea that's Sylhpie. But that's to be expected by Rudeus. More familiar faces appear such as Zanoba and Cliff. As well as some new hotter additions such as Rinia and Pursena who are epic looking, would nud to them. Rudeus also shows his trust in hitogami by doing what he told as for research. But much is on stake (his ED) so his choice makes sense to me. Loved the pantsu scene. Classic gorilla grill (Chitoge). Also we got Fitz to the rescue. So cool!
Aug 6, 2023 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
University arc starts and we got Rudeus involved in mock battles.

There's tons of students there but Rudeus seem sto handle his position well. There's some info dump about the school and what to expect from the year. He and Sylphy/Fitts had some cute chemistry imo. Unfortunately, it looks like Rudeus also found himself in some trouble. It seems trouble just always follows where he goes even at that university. 
Aug 6, 2023 8:28 AM

Dec 2021
Lol. Did Elinalise really enroll to the Academy, I think we know the exact reason why as well.

Guided by letters and a divine oracle, Rudeus took the step of enrolling at the Ranoa Magic Academy. Elinalise accompanied him on this journey. Upon their arrival, they found themselves engaged in a simulated battle against current students as part of the entrance examination. Their opponent, Fitz, specialized in non-verbal magic, much like Rudeus. Seems nether of them catch on that Fitz is Slyphie and Rudeus is well, Rudeus or does she? It's crazy that in a matter of minutes, Rudeus has already gotten "Fitz" in his harem of people that want him all because of "soft hands" LOL. The university welcomed our duo into a diverse group of exceptionally talented students. What lies ahead for our main character in this new academic setting?

It seems that we not only encounter Fitz, Asura and Luke again, but also Cliff, the person we got to know in the Eris OVA. Turns out, that part was indeed canon. Shit man even Zanoba is here. Given that Asura holds the position of student council president and considering Fitz's probable involvement in the committee, I see Rudeus joining the Student Council in the near future. Seems like Luke is Rudeus's cousin eh? Damn bro underwear stealing aint no joke around here huh? We also finally got the ED animation, and I already loved the ED song but man the visuals just add to it, love the focus of Fitz in it. It's refreshing to witness Rudeus interact with new faces, and it appears he has shifted his focus from Eris to a new goal: defeating the boss known as Erectile Dysfunction.

With a brand new setting and a cast of new characters, this marks the beginning of a new chapter in Rudeus's life, and well, Elinalise seems to be tagging along for the ride too, lol.
IzanaSolosAug 6, 2023 8:51 AM

Aug 6, 2023 8:28 AM

May 2020
Very fancy magic university indeed, from diverse fields of study to a heck diverse kind of beings allowed to pursue them, but hey there still ain’t no corner where they could learn how to fix your mental health and dysfunctionalities. Though that being that, since Rudeus has already come to enrol, tagged along with Elinalise, there should be something like a practical test sort of to prove dude’s might, I mean he got an admission offer for that very same regard right? And look what we got… A GLORIFIED VERSION OF SUPERMAN GLASSES MEME. 

Look it’s fine if Sylphy might not remember him, but how come dude didn’t recognize it was Sylphy when they were confronting each other???? Just because she has a change of hair colour and wears glasses???? WHAT??? Is that how fragile human memories are just over the course of some years? Lol, anyway they have become friends.. again, it must be fate. 

A bit more introduction to our other characters, who’ll share the class with Rudy. A few of them we’ve met, but then still there are cat girls, bowl-cut nerd, prideful-kun whom we saw in one of the OVA, and then there is princess Ariel too working as student council sort of. So yeah it was just them laying the foundation for the rest of the arc.

Also, again a commotion over panty??? How many times it has been now lol. Though, Sylphy saved Rudeus from reverse-ra.. anyways, but damn lol. There should be a “panty joke” tag for this series now. 
Aug 6, 2023 8:30 AM

Jul 2021
The visuals in the OP are good, but I personally prefer ED's visuals more because of its own meaning. After many years, Rudeus finally meets Sylphy again, even though she looks different as Fitz. They seem to be trying to reconnect based on their shared childhood memories, so they can overcome the unfamiliarity. I'm really curious about Cliff's character after seeing that special episode. He's met Eris before and comes across as proud. Zanoba, you're awesome with your custom figures! Luke is Rudeus' cousin and a bit of a ladies' man, which is funny considering he's now Ariel's personal knight. Rudeus jokingly gets labeled as a thief of underwear, and Fitz successfully defends him.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 6, 2023 8:32 AM

Oct 2017
They finally arrived at the academy and Rudeus just casually revealed Elinalise's curse. So now you know, either she bangs or she dies.

The academy arc is here. Rudeus defeated Fitz in a heartbit, Fitz didn't even know what happened. Linia and Pursena is here and love how cocky they are. They're gonna be such an amusing pair. Great to see Zanoba again, whenever I read his parts in the LN I could hear him say shisho. He's such a great guy. Cliff might come off as an asshole but if you remember what happened in the Eris OVA than you can hardly blame him not that I like him much atm but still.

Loved Fitz x Rudeus interactions in general. Also that incident with the panties lol. Loved how Fitz stood up for Rudeus and helped him. That Rudeus blushing at the end, sweet.

Softhenic03 said:

Look it’s fine if Sylphy might not remember him, but how come dude didn’t recognize it was Sylphy when they were confronting each other???? Just because she has a change of hair colour and wears glasses???? WHAT??? Is that how fragile human memories are just over the course of some years? Lol, anyway they have become friends.. again, it must be fate. 
Her hair color changed, she poses as a guy, wears a big sunglass which hides part of her face and they were kids when they last met but now they are teens so her appearance has changed to some degree too.
MegamiRemAug 6, 2023 12:33 PM
Aug 6, 2023 8:33 AM

May 2020
lets gooo the university arc has finally started
this was another amazing ep
i liked the new op but i still prefer how the ops were used in s1
cant wait for the next ep
Homura24Aug 6, 2023 9:06 AM

Aug 6, 2023 8:36 AM
Apr 2022
Ummmmm...there was somewhere time lapse in between....the 20min ep was just 5min long.....need more ep fast....please.
Aug 6, 2023 8:40 AM

Jul 2017
Another really solid episode that flew by in just 2-3 minutes it felt like. Was only the beginning of the university arc so not too much happened plot-wise besides Rudeus and Elinalise entering the university (and Rudeus' first day ending in chaos with the women already at the dorms there), but it was good seeing him being saved by Fitz and just their general interactions overall, whether it was at the library or even the end with Fitz healing Rudeus after helping him against Goliade and the other women at the dorms there. Got introductions too to Zanoba again, Cliff, Linia and Pursena - again, not too much focus on them just yet but this is just the very beginning of an arc that's going to last a pretty long time relatively speaking compared to other Mushoku Tensei arcs. Chapters 2 and 3 in particular were not that long length-wise so the pacing felt just right overall. I don't mind this episode acting as the setup for what is to come. This episode really just went by like a breeze, which is a shame for weekly viewing since I just want more right now.

The architecture looks great with some variety too for the university structures there, whether the classroom or library to name a couple locations. The mock battle was very brief but it was like that in the novels too, Rudeus just used disturb magic and stone cannons to throw Fitz off and it worked to perfection. He did gain tons of experience as an adventurer over 5 years constantly and he sure put that to the test, and it looked pretty damn nice too.

And finally, we got visuals for not just the ending but the opening too for the first time, a traditional opening is back. It is a shame that MT is going to this format after having such a unique feel for nearly 30 episodes with their opening presentation, but because this portion of the story is all at the same setting and there's very limited travel now, makes sense that they go towards an OP now. At least it looks great, a lot better than I would have expected to be honest and the song fits well. It's an opening that's not super hype but it's not supposed to be hype given the kind of content happening currently and the emotions that Rudeus is experiencing in this story right now, and I feel like the visuals represent that well enough with some thematic elements present too. The ED is Rudeus-Sylphie focused and it looks really nice too, pretty wholesome stuff in general and I just can't wait to see their relationship evolve over the course of this season. Song by Yuiko Ohara was fantastic too, but that's not a surprise whatsoever.
Aug 6, 2023 8:43 AM

Jul 2017
MegamiRem said:
The academy arc is here. Rudeus defeated Fitz in a heartbit, Fitz didn't even know what happened. Linia and Pursena is here and love how cocky they are. They're gonna be such an amusing pair. Also that incident with the panties lol.

Softhenic03 said:

Her hair color changed, she poses as a guy, wears a big sunglass which hides part of her face and they were kids when they last met but now they are teens so her appearance has changed to some degree too.

Not to mention, Luke chastised him for forgetfulness since he only got to see the white-haired version of Sylphie, not knowing that she had her hair color be green in the first place. With this version of Sylphie, he expected Rudeus to remember but if he was aware of the context of Sylphie as a kid, he would understand why Rudeus couldn't tell who Fitz really was in the first place.
Aug 6, 2023 8:46 AM

Mar 2021
Man... This joke should have been included in the anime T_T

Aug 6, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
The first-ever OP showing for Mushoku Tensei, it's good, but I'd much prefer it much in the storyboarding department.

Elinalise accompanies Rudeus to Ranoa to meet Jenius, though he finally knows how bad her curse would kill her if she didn't engage sexually. Meeting with Jenius to enroll in the University of Magic, Rudeus wants a cure on his ED, though his first test will be a mock duel against Sylphie, whom he is meeting as Fitz. Especially with that wand that he remembers a bit, Sure, he didn't quite remember Sylphie as she is, but proceeds with the university dealing as per normal, and gets greeted with Princess Ariel serving as the University's student council president. Zanoba is back, and he's the same weirdness as the last, though getting builled by 5th Year catgirl Gyes' daughter of Linia Dedoldia and Pursena, these two are peculiar in his class. The kid whom Eris met in the OVA, the genius of Cliff Grimoire is meeting Rudeus for the first time.

Subjecting himself to the university to investigate into his ED issues by studying about Fittoa's mass teleportation, Rudeus's encounter with Fitz is ensured once again, though these two now are more than just a passing resemblance to each other. Zanoba is Rudeus's Senpai, though being a Master from before, and his cousin Luke Notos shows himself to him, serving as one of Princess Ariel's bodyguards. Finding a pair of panties floating in the sky, Rudeus picked it up, though he's targeted by the girls immediately as an underwear thief, and Fitz was to blame for dropping that out of the window. Being a new sudent, Rudeus does not know the rules, which Fitz defended him valiantly. 

When will Rudeus ever learn that he's talking to Sylphie all this while, looks like time will tell about this.

The ED sharing the story between Rudeus and Sylphie/Fitz, it's such a trip along with Yuiko Ohara's stellar song performance.
Aug 6, 2023 8:57 AM

Feb 2021
So we have a proper opening now...

They did skip quite a lot of dialogue, more specifically the part where Rudeus tells Linia that he knows her father and grandpa, and this is important because Linia treats him with more respect because of that. 
Also Cliff saying that he and Eris weren't a good couple. 

V1P3R0P said:

But that part was on the LN too
Aug 6, 2023 9:00 AM

Jan 2017
RIP.  Not a fan of an actually OP for this series...
Aug 6, 2023 9:02 AM

Dec 2019
Matt_King said:
RIP.  Not a fan of an actually OP for this series...
Its a shame but its probably because of the lack of travel now. The other episodes benefitted from having a lot of travel or opportunity to show other things happening at the right time, and in the first cour, Rudeus would stay in the same area max for 4 episodes. But now it's pretty much university only for a decent amount of time now so makes sense to go for a traditional OP now I guess. At least it looks great and fits the show really well and not just a generic hype opening.
Aug 6, 2023 9:03 AM

Dec 2019
Loved this ep from start to finish, some dialogue condensed but not much of an issue here. The characters looked good, it was fun seeing some new faces be introduced and Rudeus-Sylphie/Fitz were great. Music was beautiful too as usual. This just flew by and felt like a couple minutes.
Aug 6, 2023 9:06 AM

Dec 2014
Man I love this show
Aug 6, 2023 9:11 AM

Feb 2021
Wait, did they reveal the curse just like that? (I'm anime only, I just got spoiled about it.) Was it like that in the LN too?
OH! We have an opening this time! Damn it was beatiful.
Sylphy (Fitz) finally met Rudy! I've been waiting for thissss!
"Just wear stockings up to your thighs." YES
Btw Gyes is Ghislaine's brother and the chief of their tribe we saw in season 1, and Pursena is the sister of the beast folk that Rudeus and Ruijerd rescued from the smugglers (thanks wiki).
Zanobaaa! So good to have someone who can be friendly with Rudy.
God these girls are annoying. It's clear they are prejudiced against Rudy and are doing this on purpose.
Aaaahhhh when will she reveal that's she's actually Sylphy?! I hope it's this season.
ED too! Really wholesome.
Really good episode!

Next episode title: "I don't Want To Die"
...huh?
Aug 6, 2023 9:12 AM
Sep 2021
So Rudeus enrolls in the magic academy and he also meets fitz and new students and a familiar face. Rudeus doesn't know that fitz is actually Sylphy
Aug 6, 2023 9:14 AM
May 2020
Wow I really got lost in the beautiful visuals of the University. The animators really brought this beautiful campus to life. Like many other this episode flew by but it was definitely highlighted by Rudeus defeating “Fitz” and Master and Student being reunited I felt!

(Mindless babble on how great this arc is…)
This whole arc is something great to immerse yourself in, when you take a step back you’ll realize this arc sets up the momentum for a majority of Rudy’s story going forward. Whether it be Cliff’s previous encounter with Eris or his future love endeavors. Zanoba’s development as a person but more importantly his integral contribution to Rudy’s research. Speaking of research, Silent’s commitment in that aspect cannot be overlooked, super excited for her introduction. Could go on and on about this arc, Ariel & Luke’s involvement or Pursena & Linia wild antics, I know it’s not a lot of people’s favorite but I think it’s really top tier Mushoku.

(Review continued…)
The episode looked really good overall, I thought the pacing seemed a little clunky at times but no real big issues! The OP and ED looked amazing and I especially loved the ED’s theme. At the end of the day this is their love story, Rudy saved Slyphie in the beginning but now it’s her turn to save him!

Sorry for the long post I’ve just been waiting so long for this story to be animated, we are starting to get to the good parts! Ahhhhh!!
Aug 6, 2023 9:14 AM
Apr 2016
The SOL arc has begun and I'm here for it~
Aug 6, 2023 9:21 AM

Nov 2021
"If something good happens, throw a party"

~ Rudeus Greyrat

Aug 6, 2023 9:26 AM

Mar 2013
I can now clearly see it. The Animation's quality is seriously going down....😰😶‍🌫️🤦for a bit. The new songs though were quite good.

Anyway, it's still a great episode. I finally get to see Sylphy? in the main series.
CrazyButNot4UAug 6, 2023 9:45 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 6, 2023 9:30 AM

May 2015
Where is HARI POTA? xDDD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 6, 2023 9:31 AM

May 2015
Oh shit, is this a regular opening?

Second time he's mistaking Sylphie for a guy, I was hoping for a reveal at the end but I guess she wants him to figure it out or something.

Concerning Disturb Magic: is Orsted the only one in the world who is supposed to be able to use it?

Pursenia's last name is listed as Adoldia in the credits, so she must be related to Minitona. I wonder how her and Linia (who's credited as Liniana) are paying for their tuition, the people from their village didn't seem that rich.
Aug 6, 2023 9:46 AM
Oct 2021
Do the 3 color feathers in the opening symbolise Roxy, Sylphie and Eris? Cause the color of the feathers are purple, green and red.
Aug 6, 2023 9:47 AM

Sep 2018
Great episode, so many reunions, realised and unrealised.

Nice advice there on skirt and stockings Rudy :-)

Highlight of the show is the ED, so much love and respect, and pure longing... I had tears in my eyes.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Aug 6, 2023 9:52 AM

Jun 2014
Oh wow we got actual OP visuals for once. Pretty cool, although I'm going to miss the worldbuilding sequences as the OP played in the background. 

What an eventful first day at university for Rudy lol. He meets Sylphie early on, but obviously doesn't see through the Fitz disguise, and easily overcomes her during their mock battle. And of course, with Rudy's luck, he has a chance encounter with a stray pair of panties that landed him in hot water. Thankfully, Fitz came to the rescue and bailed him out. 

A good start to this university arc and I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with these characters, both old and new.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 6, 2023 9:53 AM
Oct 2022
Why does Fitz not tell Rudy who she is? I like the fact that it mirrors Rudy's misunderstanding from when they were children, but what's Fitz's reason?
Aug 6, 2023 10:00 AM

Dec 2019
LucenProject said:
Why does Fitz not tell Rudy who she is? I like the fact that it mirrors Rudy's misunderstanding from when they were children, but what's Fitz's reason?
1. She's scared that Rudeus would have forgotten her and is too afraid to deal with the heartbreak in case that's the truth. It has been like 8 years since they saw each other and both have gone through a lot over that period of time.
2. She also is working for Ariel and Luke as Silent Fitz so at least for now given her role, might need to keep her real identity a secret for the time being (although more will be revealed on that front later).
Aug 6, 2023 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
These episodes always feel like they last 2 minutes lol. Rudeus finally at the magic academy and we got a glimpse of the cast for this cool new arc - and Rudeus seems to be hitting it off with this Fitz guy??? Will homosexuality cure his E.D? We shall have to wait and see.
Aug 6, 2023 10:01 AM
Oct 2022
MangagnaM said:
LucenProject said:
1. She's scared that Rudeus would have forgotten her and is too afraid to deal with the heartbreak in case that's the truth. It has been like 8 years since they saw each other and both have gone through a lot over that period of time.
2. She also is working for Ariel and Luke as Silent Fitz so at least for now given her role, might need to keep her real identity a secret for the time being (although more will be revealed on that front later).

thanks! I thought bit could be 2, but hadn't considered option 1 at all.
Aug 6, 2023 10:02 AM
Mar 2021
Daaamn the opening movie hits hard! This is awesome, it uses symbolism instead of spoiling the story like some other anime.
Aug 6, 2023 10:07 AM

Oct 2013
Very strong start for the arc, Im hyped for the school romance comedy arc but especially hyped for my fav moments to be animated I say with the assumption and hope they wont be skipped or different from the manga because it wasn't like that in the LN 

Sylphy and Elinalise looking real nice and cute in the episode 
Aug 6, 2023 10:11 AM

Dec 2018
It was alright; we got a look into his university life. i thought the panties bit was kind of too much of a trope, but it did serve a purpose so that's fine. I still think this is a solid show; at least story and characters are fine though maybe a bit derivative.
Aug 6, 2023 10:15 AM
Aug 2022
Man!! now things are getting excited rather than gloomy
Aug 6, 2023 10:18 AM
Jun 2023
Peakshoku Tensei!! The ENTIRE EPISODE PLUS THE ED HAS MY BLOOD PUMPING LIKE CRAZY! I'm anime only so I don't know what's to come but I'm freakin hyped for next episode! If anyone replies, please no spoilers
Aug 6, 2023 10:18 AM
Feb 2021
the episode was funny and also interesting
Aug 6, 2023 10:21 AM

Sep 2018
Elinalise following Rudy to the school to do some shota-chasing. We stan a Based Queen.
Also lmao at Rudy teaching her the power of Zettai Ryouki. MT never fails to disappoint.
"Such honors may please a weakling, but I am strong."
"There are two kinds of people in the world: those who are (me), and those who are not."
"The Sorcerer King is Justice and weakness is a sin. All hail Ainz Ooal Gown!"
"Arrivederci."
Aug 6, 2023 10:21 AM
Apr 2018
V1P3R0P said:

It was part of the conversation in the LN. And yes, too bad they could not squeeze it in. IIRC he will repeat it often in the LN that Eris said to cliff that - he was small -.
Aug 6, 2023 10:27 AM
Jan 2022
Best Arc this season is finally here
Aug 6, 2023 10:31 AM

Jan 2018
Wait, what? Was that an actual OP? In Mushoku Tensei? That feels so weird because it always had the OPs as insert songs. Let's see if it gets reused in later episodes. The ED seems to be new too.

Rudeus finally went to the magic university he always wanted to go to with Sylphie. I don't really get why Elinalise joined the school too but ok. Did being with Rudeus gave her a new fetish for younger boys?

Ok. Sylphie doesn't want to reveal herself to Rudeus. She probably has her reasons. I get it.

But how come Rudeus doesn't seem to recognize her at all? Yeah, I get it's been years since he saw her. Plus her hair and voice changed. But hearing that "he" is an elf who can cast silent spells should've fired his alarm bells. He immediately took Fitz for a guy because everyone else thinks the same. He literally mistook her for a guy before. Did he already forget that? That's the kind of experience that you never forget.

What I'm saying is, Rudeus should've at least had SOME suspicion that this "Silent Fitz" might not seem to be who "he" is. It could start out with Rudeus being a little suspicious but then he reaches a false conclusion later. But instead, he just takes "him" for granted right from the get-go. Oh well.

This episode was pretty funny with Rudeus almost getting beat up. I kinda wish Fitz arrived a bit later.

The school arc seems like it could be interesting. They even have a student council and all that jazz. Even though it has a lot of things I dislike, I think the chill SOL moments are probably my favorite part of MT. So I'm looking forward to the rest.

The next episode's title gives me PTSD from a different anime though.
0451Aug 6, 2023 11:03 AM
Aug 6, 2023 10:32 AM
Jun 2022
Great episode. I heard that most of this season will be more slice of life like but if it's like this episode, I totally won't mind.
Aug 6, 2023 10:33 AM
May 2021
LFG. Finally this arc begins. Already Rudeus is making Slyphy break out of her character lmaooo. Elinalise curse has been revealed so I hope no one hates on her for her “excessive” actions anymore.

So many characters introduced and can’t wait for people to see how good each of them are in their own way. Especially Cliff.

Interesting Mushoku Tensei finally has an intro. Although I liked how this series has always strayed away from having one. Made it unique in a way.

I don’t think I can handle these two this season lol. I bet Slyphy cried inside when she saw Rudeus after so many years.

LeoDragoAug 6, 2023 11:29 AM
Aug 6, 2023 10:38 AM

Dec 2019
0451 said:
Wait, what? Was that an actual OP? In Mushoku Tensei? That feels so weird because it always had the OPs as insert songs. Let's see if it gets reused in later episodes. The ED seems to be new too.

Rudeus finally went to the magic university he always wanted to go to with Sylphie. I don't really get why Elinalise joined the school too but ok. Did being with Rudeus gave her a new fetish for younger boys?

Ok. Sylphie doesn't want to reveal herself to Rudeus. She probably has her reasons. I get it.

But how come Rudeus doesn't seem to recognize her at all? Yeah, I get it's been years since he saw her. Plus her hair and voice changed. But hearing that "he" is an elf who can cast silent spells should've given him alarm bells. He immediately took Fitz for a guy because everyone else thinks the same. He literally mistook her for a guy before. Did he already forget that? That's a kind of experience that you never forget.

What I'm saying is, Rudeus should've at least had SOME suspicion that this "Silent Fitz" might not seem to be who "he" is. It could start out with Rudeus being a little suspicious but then he reaches a false conclusion later. But instead, he just takes "him" for granted right from the get-go. Oh well.

This episode was pretty funny with Rudeus almost getting beat up. I kinda wish Fitz arrived a bit later.

The school arc seems like it could be interesting. They even have a student council and all that jazz. Even though it has a lot of things I dislike, I think the chill SOL moments are probably my favorite part of MT. So I'm looking forward to the rest.
Elinalise stated that she joined the school to meet younger men, basically it's a free source to fulfill her desires and needs with her curse in a convenient location. The curse involves her needing sex a lot, and she does enjoy it too separately. So the location makes sense for her to do her thing there. Kind of a change of pace for her and she can keep eye on Rudeus from time to time to see if he is doing fine. Pretty sure Fitz also used 'boku' when talking, so even the dialogue would show more hints to her being a man for Rudeus. 
MangagnaMAug 6, 2023 10:45 AM
Aug 6, 2023 10:40 AM
Jun 2021
Sylphie got Rudeus's back and that figurine perv zanoba is also here
Aug 6, 2023 10:40 AM

Dec 2015
MadanielFL said:
They did skip quite a lot of dialogue, more specifically the part where Rudeus tells Linia that he knows her father and grandpa, and this is important because Linia treats him with more respect because of that. 
Oh, so this actually happened. For a moment there I thought I made it up

I'm prolly not gonna be bitchin' much about this arc 'since unlike the previous one I barely remember anything lol
Aug 6, 2023 10:45 AM

Mar 2020
A long awaited reunion is upon us, at least, until Rudeus realizes it...

The university arc begins at Ranoa Magic Academy, and I have to say, this episode was much better than the previous few, perhaps because we got to see characters that we're familiar with, like Sylphie, under her alias of Silent Fitz, Zanoba, and Cliff again. It was mostly a set up episode to get acquainted with this new setting, but it flew by for me. Really looking forward to seeing Sylphie and Rudeus interacting more with each other, and how they have developed after all this time. OP and ED visuals were pretty nice, though I did prefer the OP playing in the background like it did before. It does make sense though since there's likely not as much travelling in this arc.
Aug 6, 2023 10:45 AM
Mar 2015
Our boi reunites with  Slphy disguised as Silent Fitz
Aug 6, 2023 10:51 AM

Jul 2017
Couple details too that I didn't think about until rewatching some parts, it was nice seeing Sylphie cast Rudeus with healing without any incantations. Rudeus whenever he has used healing in the past had to use a short incantation or the full one in the past like when he wanted to teach Eris a lesson so she could respect him and hire him as a tutor, or just their adventures on a ship. Sylphie is better than him at healing, especially with not needing incantations here so that is something to take note of.

Also, while Rudeus and Zanoba were outside, they ate at a makeshift table with Rudeus' earth magic lol. The anime did skip why exactly they are eating outside but that's not much of a big deal, still nice to see Rudeus' wide range of applications towards his various kinds of magic, like with creating temporary furniture here to dine outside comfortably. The applications for Rudeus' magic in general in this series is really impressive as a whole, beyond just the action portion too.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.