Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 31, 2023 6:51 AM
Jun 2022
good episode ngl i hope the other characters shown got more screentime
Jul 31, 2023 7:01 AM
Mar 2020
I swear that truck driver was a RESIDENT EVIL 2 reference...
Jul 31, 2023 7:03 AM

Jan 2018
Ok. Why was this episode delayed by only a day? What kind of production issues did the studio face? If it's a serious issue then it should've been delayed by weeks and it shouldn't have aired on Japanese TV yesterday either. But watching this episode felt like nothing was wrong. Are all the other episodes with English subs gonna release a day later too?

That trucker in the beginning seemed like a pretty obvious Resident Evil reference.

Damn. This episode was pretty sad. I think it's the first time Akira saw people actually die in front of him. And he finally felt something because he developed an emotional connection with Yukari. But it doesn't seem like he'll stop being the usual Akira.

So when is the blonde girl from the OP show up?
Jul 31, 2023 7:06 AM
Sep 2017
Ok, I liked this episode el little bit less. Why? still figuring it out, but que fact that every zombie attack, landed inmediatly on the girl every time, took me out of the experience. I coudnt even enjoy the last memento mori message of the episode, as I could understand the protagonists feelings. Might have to rewatch it to better grasp it.
Jul 31, 2023 7:06 AM

Jan 2011
My favorite comedy horror show is back. Let's fucking go!
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 31, 2023 7:23 AM
Oct 2020
So fun that i want more NOW
Jul 31, 2023 7:26 AM
Nov 2020
Amazing story telling, something very unexpected from a zombie genre, loved every moment of it!
Jul 31, 2023 7:26 AM
Apr 2023
Bro Kencho, dude is too fast, damn...

I'm not watch many zombie type of movie nor anime, but I kinda hate how light is dead in this type of genre ngl, either way, I love it so far
Jul 31, 2023 7:29 AM

Jun 2021
Everyone's dying and turning into zombies T-T. Just when they've found some allies, and suddenly it happened:(
Jul 31, 2023 7:36 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
when is best girl showing up?
Jul 31, 2023 7:47 AM

Apr 2022
decent episode. kencho got game, rip our 3 fallen flight attendants. kencho got game and got to hit real quick, reiko probably got eaten out by the zombie dude, but the only one who didn't get any was akira lmao. least he got a TV and the wine and dine thing crossed off his list.
Jul 31, 2023 7:52 AM

Feb 2014
I won't deny, the zombie that couldn't stop farting at the beginning of the episode had me laughing like a kid! XD

This episode had the usual hectic craziness comedy that I like about it, but it also had a reminder that this is still a zombie apocalypse and people that you know or only recently knew can get killed off quickly. I enjoyed seeing Akira and Kencho getting along with the three flight attendants while holding out in the underground mall's department store. It turned into a boozefest where Akira ended up snorting out alcohol until he threw up while Kencho succeeded in getting along with Maki so well that they went to the upper floors to have sex on a display bed. Nice!

Sadly, the salaryman that was with them was infected and became a zombie before taking out one the drunken flight attendant, who turned into a zombie herself and went on to kill Maki. Meanwhile, when Akira and Yukari were having a nice time talking on the stairwell, she sadly got bitten by the zombie salaryman, so with what remained of her strength, she got Akira out of there to get him out of harm's way.

It was a sad end for those girls, but on the plus side, Akira and Kencho did succeed in taking a huge 8K ultra HD T.V for them to play more games on. It also had Akira reflect on things before adding to the bucket list of wanting to remember his childhood dream. I do hope he finds it one of these days. =)
Jul 31, 2023 7:56 AM
May 2023
I want something good for the mc I mean even before the apocalypse he had a sad life and still he hasn't changed much also a little bit of sense and some romance.... like it was his idea at first to date a flight attendant but they did that girl dirty😭
Jul 31, 2023 8:01 AM

Jun 2022
I really thought Akira and Kenchou would find some long-lasting friends and allies. 
Jul 31, 2023 8:01 AM

Jul 2021
I just realized, Sunday next week will have Gear 5, new Mushoku Tensei and new Zom 100 episodes. i don't really recall a better day for anime
Jul 31, 2023 8:03 AM

Feb 2021
It was really a shame to see those people become a zombie...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 31, 2023 8:09 AM

Oct 2020
This was a sad episode to watch because they meet people and died.
Jul 31, 2023 8:52 AM

Mar 2016
Another good episode, that action scene with them jumping over a tanker tractor was definitely the highlight, but damn, just when they were getting buddy-buddy and Kencho was...yeah, all of their new friends died on them, just goes to show nothing is eternal in a zombie apocalypse.
Just an avid anime watcher of 18 years, not much else I could say about myself (that I don't want to reveal, of course, just ask if you wanna know more!)

"So...look up, face forward, toward your chosen horizon and just...walk on." - Noah, Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Jul 31, 2023 8:57 AM
Oct 2021
I had a feeling that as soon I saw other survivors that weren’t main, I knew they were going to get offed. Pretty unfortunate, but with zombie shows or movies, it’s kinda expected to happen.
Jul 31, 2023 9:01 AM

Mar 2020
I know that they're gonna die when I'm trying to find their Va and realize that they're not even on the characters list, RIP Yukari 😭 
Jul 31, 2023 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
Muuuuuuuito foda
Jul 31, 2023 9:15 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Oh no this was soo sad, but it is a comedy anime so yeah. I think it had also potential to be a good drama series. But yeah we get comedy, maybe it is better this way.
Good episode.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 31, 2023 9:19 AM

Mar 2020
Getting a widescreen TV required some sacrifices and emotional damage...

This was yet another very good looking episode filled with fun, yet in the end, quite emotional. Maybe this will be the moment where Akira questions if all of this is worth it, and it also served as a reminder of the reality he finds himself in. The flight attendants meeting their demise, was expected, but the last scene with Akira and Yukari was very well done, with the talk about finding one's dream and pursuing it. Overall, the pacing slowed down a bit this episode, and perhaps for the better, it was nonetheless still a very thrilling ride that was very enjoyable. It was a tough day for Akira and Kencho, but they'll move on with their bucket list with excitement.
Jul 31, 2023 9:35 AM

Jul 2011
I really like the episode. The character interactions and I really love how despite it being a Zombie genre, its not as dark as the typical zombie flick through its bright colors - story is dark but still cheery at times.

This anime has been a banger - this and happy marriage are two favorites for me for this season.
Jul 31, 2023 9:39 AM

Apr 2012
Kencho got to fuck a girl AND she got killed right afterwards - talk about "no strings attached" LOL

Bummer that the oldest girl died, I found her mean attitude kinda hot. Would have loved for her to become Akira's gf, a more unusual pairing considering his childish appearance.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Jul 31, 2023 10:10 AM
Apr 2019
The animation quality is still great.
Jul 31, 2023 10:11 AM

May 2019
Ah bummer that the 3 flight attendants turned into zombies but at least Akira got his big widescreen tv....

I'm wondering when the girl that Akira had met at the liquor store will return and when the blonde girl will be introduced, maybe Akira will form a relationship with one of them.
Jul 31, 2023 10:31 AM

Feb 2019
Aw man I miss the letterbox effect :/ gave every episode a movie like vibe but I guess that was too expensive to keep going.

That paella looked amazing man I’m hungry now.

Even though it was obvious that Yukari Reika and the other girl would turn into zombies and die, it still hurt seeing as how kind Yukari was to the MC.

But her death isn’t in vain, thanks to her kindness and sharing her childhood dreams with him, he’s motivated to find and pursue what made him happy as a kid. He also got that widescreen TV he wanted.
Jul 31, 2023 10:39 AM

Dec 2016
I feel that this show is going into declive at some really frantic speed.

The jokes are quite lame (really, fart jokes?) and the author kinda wants to mix drama with comedy but he just doesn't know the definition of proper timming. The only girl that has had any interaction with Akira in the last few days or weeks just died and both Kencho and Akira are just relieved because they found a huge ass HD-TV? Come on...

Probably my biggest gripe is Akira that just doesn't get a grip despite the several close encounters with death (like that part he was daydreaming while driving down the road before they stumbled against the fireman zombie).

I can't help to throw parallels to Highschool of the dead, and how that show despite being chastised for it's excesive fanservice was a heck more enjoyable due to a more loveable cast, actual good comedy and poignant moments along with crazy action scenes that didn't had to create a whole 3 minute of buildup.
Jul 31, 2023 10:47 AM
Jul 2016
Kencho is such a damn CHAD lmao.

They got the wide-screen TV though!
Jul 31, 2023 11:16 AM
Jan 2023
Man I'm just like Akira frfr ;-;
Jul 31, 2023 11:23 AM
Aug 2017
ukbeast said:
Them 3 were only there so the MC could tick off one his bucket lists.
I would be totally fine to get my bucket list done that way :P
Jul 31, 2023 11:33 AM

Mar 2014
Oh too bad the all girls are dead, at least kencho manage to bang one of them
Jul 31, 2023 12:04 PM

Dec 2017
I wonder how many people out here on Earth would be willing to pay for a bottled zombie girl fart.

Two more wishes off the bucket list with little setbacks this time, onto the next!
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jul 31, 2023 12:05 PM

Jul 2014
Oh come on, how dare they kill Yukari after that. Poor girl :'(

Akira and Kencho grabbing the TV was hilarious though.

Also, that farting zombie lol.
Jul 31, 2023 12:17 PM
Jul 2023
Awesome fun episode
Jul 31, 2023 12:19 PM

Feb 2022
I hope Akira and Kenichirou get a bit more serious. I am fine with them having a good time and going at their own rhythm but it's frustrating watching people die because of it. Focusing on having a good time and getting laid got those women killed, if the group was together when the idiot changed maybe most of them could have survived to join the group...to be fair if the guys didn't go out for a big screen TV things would have likely ended the same for those girls... still knowing they could have lived if our guys were just a little more sane... well it makes it hard to root for them at the moment.
Jul 31, 2023 12:23 PM
Apr 2022
Damn that was an up and down with the feelings this episode..

Akira and Tensho had a "group date". And even Akira had good chances to get a girlfriend this time. (I feel Akira there)
But then zombies got in the way and ruined everything.
Jul 31, 2023 12:32 PM
Aug 2020
best optimism zombie series
Jul 31, 2023 12:35 PM
Mar 2015
the zombies beat the flight attendants
Jul 31, 2023 12:55 PM

Jan 2021
Seems like Akira is enjoying his new life now with Ryuuzaki. They plan to get a 8k inch tv and go through a horde of zombies to go to the store but they need to ditch their bike and go underneath the thing to get inside and there they find survivors, yes flight attendants and a guy.

Well they have a nice party to the point of Akira having too much to drink. Ryuuzaki jumps in bed with Maki and Akira is being patted on the back by Yukari. Reika being so drunk that she doesn't realize that the man turned into a zombie because he was bitten and there goes Reika. RIP. Ryuuzaki hears a loud scream and checks it out with Maki and there goes Maki as well, goddamn. RIP Maki. The saddest part of this episode is that Akira finally found a girl that he could talk to and they shared together some nice stuff and then tragedy happens. Yukari gets killed by an zombie as well, wtf.

Well at least they got their 8K tv and scrammed. Quite the episode, this one.
Jul 31, 2023 1:00 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
FlyinPenguin said:
I swear that truck driver was a RESIDENT EVIL 2 reference...

It was. He was eating a burger like he did in RE2 Remake and they went even further and included that zombiedog from Welcome to Raccoon City (the movie). They did not even stop there, the truck fell on it's side like it did in RE2 Remake.
CyanwasserstoffJul 31, 2023 1:04 PM
Jul 31, 2023 1:04 PM
Feb 2020
Yumi_Kiara said:
I know that they're gonna die when I'm trying to find their Va and realize that they're not even on the characters list, RIP Yukari 😭 
Yukari was voiced by Shion Wakayama.  Maki was voiced by Momo Asakura (which means 2/3 of TrySail have voiced a zombie). Reika was voiced by Yōko Hikasa.
Jul 31, 2023 1:14 PM

Jan 2010
too bad akira didn't score, and I love how kencho even after all that was a good bro and snatch the huge tv for him.

akira is like waking up little by little each chapter.
Jul 31, 2023 1:22 PM
Oct 2021
omg that was probably my favourite episode so far.. if i was stuck in a supermarket during an zombie apocalypse i would love to be stuck in there eating all the good food
Jul 31, 2023 1:42 PM

Mar 2020
azleafcat said:
Yumi_Kiara said:
Yukari was voiced by Shion Wakayama.  Maki was voiced by Momo Asakura (which means 2/3 of TrySail have voiced a zombie). Reika was voiced by Yōko Hikasa.
No wonder why Maki's voice sounds so familiar because she was voiced by Momo Asakura, Sora Amamiya is also the VA for Saori ( main character's crush). It's so cool to see all the members of TrySail participate in this anime, and all of them voiced characters that are now zombies. Btw, thank you for letting me know.
Jul 31, 2023 1:48 PM
Feb 2020
Yumi_Kiara said:
azleafcat said:
No wonder why Maki's voice sounds so familiar because she was voiced by Momo Asakura, Sora Amamiya is also the VA for Saori ( main character's crush). It's so cool to see all the members of TrySail participate in this anime, and all of them voiced characters that are now zombies. Btw, thank you for letting me know.
Shiina Natsukawa hasn't voiced a character yet on Zom 100.  Would like to hear her voice a character that survives, but we’ll see what happens.
Jul 31, 2023 1:50 PM

Mar 2021
A very fun episode that comes with a lot of hard and reflexive moments. The perfect balance of Zom100
Jul 31, 2023 1:54 PM
Jan 2016
i find it a litlle boring as a whole conept. maybe just not my thing. would probably watch it all before making seriuos asumptions
Jul 31, 2023 2:14 PM

Mar 2020
azleafcat said:
Yumi_Kiara said:
Shiina Natsukawa hasn't voiced a character yet on Zom 100.  Would like to hear her voice a character that survives, but we’ll see what happens.
ah, sorry, that was my mistake, I didn't read the comment right. It would be so cool to see her take part in this though, cause I love TrySail. 
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

606 by Naotari »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

67 by Trughoul97 »»
May 15, 8:35 AM

Poll: » what do u think about the netorare part? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jan 18

54 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 8, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

74 by Joey-XD19202 »»
May 2, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2023

272 by Garrett_Dark »»
May 2, 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.