Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2023 11:04 PM
Jul 2023
https://youtu.be/cPpbFV4MqXY
I see a lot of people discuss the ending of how Taiga left Ryuuji in the end and how it was frustrating!
It makes wonder if they actually watched this scene in the end? 
Jul 19, 2023 11:19 PM
Jun 2021
It has always been a must to watch the very end of any final episode

but maybe someone doesn’t know?
Jul 19, 2023 11:25 PM
Jan 2022
It is because that scene is after the credits, and it is unusual for people to stay and watch the credits, especially to see if there is something after it. Honestly, for a part that is so important, I think they should've left it before the credits.
My main candies:
My bonus candies:
Jul 19, 2023 11:30 PM
Sep 2021
and it turns out to be a garbage scene lol
Jul 19, 2023 11:38 PM

May 2020
people didn't stay till the after credits finished 💀💀

Jul 20, 2023 12:11 AM

Mar 2013
Pekyo said:
It has always been a must to watch the very end of any final episode

but maybe someone doesn’t know?

someone = most people don't know. >.<
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 20, 2023 12:26 AM
Feb 2023
You talking about that coming-out-of-the-closet scene right? Or have I too missed it?
Jul 20, 2023 12:55 AM
Jun 2021
This was not in the final episode I watched!!!! I swear 😭😭😭😭
Jul 20, 2023 1:03 AM
Aug 2020
Still the flow of show, drama, confession and everything outshines most of new romances, old legendary romances beat new ones, no questiom about it. Buildup till final ep its best.
Jul 20, 2023 1:13 AM
Jan 2022
i wasn't satisfied with the ending and I knew it wouldn't end like that so I watched all the way up to the end i was then happy to see the real end. it's the best part of the whole anime.
Jul 20, 2023 2:27 AM

Apr 2021
Raizer007 said:
https://youtu.be/cPpbFV4MqXY
I see a lot of people discuss the ending of how Taiga left Ryuuji in the end and how it was frustrating!
It makes wonder if they actually watched this scene in the end? 

I think a lot of people have missed that end credits scene, because they always ask why she left and does not come back, but it is really because they didn’t wait until the end credits scene, which helps to sum things up.

I blame the anime creator for making the last scene an end credits scene, instead of making it the end of the anime scene, which would have been better and people wouldn’t be confused.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 20, 2023 2:27 AM

Apr 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:

It is not a garbage scene, you just don’t get it
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 20, 2023 2:41 AM

Dec 2021
Well, even people who skip OP/EDs should atleast be patient, considerate and careful enough to know how long an ED runs unless you'll live in such misconceptions.
Jul 20, 2023 2:56 AM
Aug 2022
People who Skip's Outro or Intro will always be leaving after credit/post credits.
nothing wrong with the ending. ending is well .
Jul 20, 2023 7:30 AM
Nov 2019
people who doesnt watch the post-credit scene in the last episode of an anime is just weird bro 💀
Jul 20, 2023 7:59 AM
Feb 2022
i Like the show one romance anime that is actuly good
Jul 20, 2023 11:47 AM
Jul 2023
the ending makes everything come full circle to that specific locker. If you watched it done to the point where the ending started, and were Okay?!🙄 with that ending, and decided to look no further. You're weird
Jul 20, 2023 5:24 PM
Dec 2022
Only idiots who are to stupid to enjoy Toradora or understand it wouldn’t watch all the way until the end😭😭😭
Jul 20, 2023 5:25 PM
Dec 2022
Ricky16 said:
People who Skip's Outro or Intro will always be leaving after credit/post credits.
nothing wrong with the ending. ending is well .

I always skip outros but at least I wasn’t dumb enough to skip the last episode. Just skip 15 seconds if you want to check at least
Jul 20, 2023 5:27 PM
Dec 2022
Honestly if you just click the screen and the time shows more then 1:30 then you know there’s a post credit scene. Especially for the last episode. And for Toradora specifically even while watching you can tell there was more
Jul 20, 2023 8:48 PM
Aug 2021
When I first watched toradora I missed the final scene, it wasn’t till my rewatch like a year later that I caught the scene.

I wasn’t big into the anime community and usually had skipped credits. It was a big shock and now I don’t skip credits - especially if it’s the final episode to season.
Jul 20, 2023 9:49 PM
Sep 2021
ejleon said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

what an amazing rebuttal
Jul 20, 2023 10:33 PM

Apr 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
ejleon said:

what an amazing rebuttal

You said a dumb thing, so I said a dumb thing in response, not surprising.

If you follow the anime story, you understand why she left and what she was trying to accomplish for both of them, like Ryuuji said, to have everyone attending and happy for them at their wedding, but she needed to fix her relationship with her mom first, but she knew if she went to their house that night she wouldn’t want to leave, so she left without seeing them.

The end credits scene with Taiga and Ryuuji ended the anime exactly like it began, she is in the locker, but not destroying everything in the class room this time, which shows her change from how she was before, to being more mature and growing up.

They both know that they found that “thing” they spoke about in the beginning and repeated at the end, then Ryuuji tells her “I love you”, remembering that she said he didn’t tell her when they were together.

Then Taiga hits him, which has been a part of their relationship the whole time.

I don’t understand what is “garbage” about it.
ejleonJul 20, 2023 10:36 PM

Jul 20, 2023 10:33 PM
Feb 2016
It is one of the best and most rememberable scenes of the entire anime. It's a beautiful way to end such an amazing show.
Jul 20, 2023 10:39 PM
Sep 2021
ejleon said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

what an amazing rebuttal

If you follow the anime story, you understand why she left and what she was trying to accomplish for both of them, like Ryuuji said, to have everyone attending and happy for them at their wedding, but she needed to fix her relationship with her mom first, but she knew if she went to their house that night she wouldn’t want to leave, so she left without seeing them.

The end credits scene with Taiga and Ryuuji ended the anime exactly like it began, she is in the locker, but not destroying everything in the class room this time, which shows her change from how she was before, to being more mature and growing up.

They both know that they found that “thing” they spoke about in the beginning and repeated at the end, then Ryuuji tells her “I love you”, remembering that she said he didn’t tell her when they were together.

Then Taiga hits him, which has been a part of their relationship the whole time.

" then taiga hits him "
Jul 21, 2023 2:44 AM

Apr 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
ejleon said:

" then taiga hits him "

What’s the problem…?
She literally jumped off a bridge to stop him from saying it before her… it’s her character

Jul 21, 2023 8:19 AM
Apr 2018
I still wish they would have did another season, I mean we go through all of that to see them get together then that’s it?
Jul 21, 2023 11:17 PM
Sep 2021
ejleon said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

" then taiga hits him "

What’s the problem…?
She literally jumped off a bridge to stop him from saying it before her… it’s her character

her Character is shit
Jul 21, 2023 11:30 PM

Apr 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
ejleon said:

What’s the problem…?

her Character is shit

Which means absolutely nothing.

She is honest, direct, loving, caring, considerate, thoughtful, tough, brave, and doesn’t let people mess with her or her friends.

I’d be lucky to find a person like that today where I live

Jul 21, 2023 11:33 PM
Sep 2021
I'd also be lucky to find a person who physically abused me every 5 secs for comedy despite him being extremely nice to me and Literally acting like my dad
Jul 22, 2023 3:58 AM

Apr 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
I'd also be lucky to find a person who physically abused me every 5 secs for comedy despite him being extremely nice to me and Literally acting like my dad

Hahaha “physical abuse” ?

I have siblings and friends that are way more physical than this little girl

You are very sensitive

Jul 22, 2023 8:02 AM
Apr 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:

I mean it was cute(ish) imo.Like better than floating on nothingness.
Jul 22, 2023 10:16 PM
Sep 2021
ejleon said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

You are very sensitive

she literally punches him in the face the very first scene she meets him for Literally no reason other than him talking about her nickname
Jul 22, 2023 10:18 PM
Sep 2021
BugsBuggy said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

I mean it was cute(ish) imo.Like better than floating on nothingness.

cute is when " haha i headbutted you because you said you love me "

ok lol
Jul 23, 2023 9:11 AM

Apr 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
ejleon said:

You are very sensitive

she literally punches him in the face the very first scene she meets him for Literally no reason other than him talking about her nickname
He doesn’t look bothered or hurt, why are you all in huff?

Jul 23, 2023 9:16 AM

Jan 2023
A lot of people didn’t stay long enough or didn’t know to see the final scene, myself included when I first watched Toradora years ago.

I then found out during a video and rewatched the series in my personal experience. Phenomenal ending.
Jul 25, 2023 1:07 PM
Aug 2021
flyingtrout said:
It is because that scene is after the credits, and it is unusual for people to stay and watch the credits, especially to see if there is something after it. Honestly, for a part that is so important, I think they should've left it before the credits.

I don't think it's that unusual. From the anime I've seen, it actually seems common to treat fans with a definitive ending/extras after the credits.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.