Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2023 12:42 AM

Nov 2021
• Can someone give a briefly explanation of the ending .....
• Is Shirou dead??? In the end he is dead but he is alive through artificial body....
I don't understand how does the artificial body works I mean will he age like normal human or he is immortal,???

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 14, 2023 12:51 AM
Feb 2021
neel_senpai said:
• Is Shirou dead??? In the end he is dead but he is alive through artificial body....
I don't understand how does the artificial body works I mean will he age like normal human or he is immortal,???

Watch the Kara no Kyoukai movies, you’ll understand the ending better, and they are great movies.
Jul 14, 2023 12:55 AM

Nov 2021
TheRealRouges said:
neel_senpai said:

Watch the Kara no Kyoukai movies, you’ll understand the ending better, and they are great movies.

garden of sinners.... I plan to watch it ....
I will give it a try today.....
but for now can u please tell me how artificial body works.??

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Aug 2020
Shirou did essentially die. Illya was able to use the Third Magic, Materialization of the Soul, to preserve his soul in a physical form until it could be implanted in a new body, the human-sized ball joint doll seen in the end. Once his soul was implanted in it, it essentially became his new body and "synchronized" with him, and he's going to function identically to a normal human, including illness, wounds, aging, and death
Jul 14, 2023 1:01 AM

May 2021
he locked his soul in his pendant and tthen was ressurected as a doll by a charcter from kara no kyoukai.
Jul 14, 2023 1:11 AM

Nov 2021
Shirou's body is destroyed. Illya used the third magic, Heaven's Feel to Materialize his soul and preserve it. Later, Rin and Sakura bought a puppet body from a famous magician (Aozaki Touko) and put Shirou's soul into puppet.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Jul 14, 2023 1:52 AM

Nov 2021
VilexRoss said:
Shirou did essentially die. Illya was able to use the Third Magic, Materialization of the Soul, to preserve his soul in a physical form until it could be implanted in a new body, the human-sized ball joint doll seen in the end. Once his soul was implanted in it, it essentially became his new body and "synchronized" with him, and he's going to function identically to a normal human, including illness, wounds, aging, and death

I understood pretty much everything.......
thanks ☺️

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 14, 2023 2:03 AM

Nov 2021
VilexRoss said:

i have last two questions to ask ....
Is illya dead and what is third magic??? πŸ˜…

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 14, 2023 2:18 AM

Aug 2020
neel_senpai said:
VilexRoss said:

so your questions are rooted in the lore of fate which is huge.

Illya is hamuculus which is a lesser grail(container). yes, she was made so that she acts as a grail. that's why she became the grail and replaced and made Sakura fee. Now, she is the grail.

Third Magic is a form of magic which realizes true immortality by making the soul into a high-dimensional planar.

I know this is so confusing but you'll understand eventually :)
Jul 14, 2023 2:20 AM

Nov 2021
VilexRoss said:
neel_senpai said:

so your questions are rooted in the lore of fate which is huge.

Illya is hamuculus which is a lesser grail(container). yes, she was made so that she acts as a grail. that's why she became the grail and replaced and made Sakura fee. Now, she is the grail.

Third Magic is a form of magic which realizes true immortality by making the soul into a high-dimensional planar.

I know this is so confusing but you'll understand eventually :)

thanks for explaining.....
thank you very much ❀️

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 14, 2023 4:27 AM
Jan 2020
neel_senpai said:

Yeah, the movies show what happens in the end but doesn’t explain what any of it means. You can just read the last couple chapters of the visual novel as it explains it all there.
Jul 16, 2023 1:53 AM

Mar 2023
That Brutal Worm Shirou is Alive

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.