Forum Settings
Forums

I just finished heaven's feel's third movie but I hadn't watched any of the other fate series , can someone explain it to me.....

New
Jul 13, 2023 11:19 PM

Nov 2021
Today just now I finished this movie but there are many things that I haven't understood..... becoz I haven't watched any of the other fate series so can someone please explain........ I am not talking about any of other fate series I just want to understand everything what's going on in fate heaven's feel movie .....
can someone please explain it or give a little summary
neel_senpaiJul 14, 2023 12:22 AM

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 13, 2023 11:27 PM

Jun 2016
These movies are heavilly abridged as they assume familiarity with the rest of fate/stay night canon. I don't remember what they skipped so maybe it's better to just watch the rest of the franchise or read the wiki or something.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jul 13, 2023 11:31 PM

Jul 2022
neel_senpai said:
Today just now I finished this movie but there are many things that I haven't understood..... becoz I haven't watched any of the other fate series so can someone please explain........ I am not talking about any of other fate series I just want to understand everything what's going on in fate heaven's feel movie

Just watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks and maybe you'll get mostly everything, Fate/Zero will also help a lot
Jul 13, 2023 11:38 PM
Oct 2020
The Heaven's Feel movies don't explain a lot of foundational knowledge because it makes the assumption you've at least seen Unlimited Blade Works. If there are a ton of things you want explained, which I assume is a lot because you sound like you want the entire plot explained to you, just go watch YouTube videos or read about what they are because these questions have already been answered.
Jul 14, 2023 12:12 AM

Nov 2021
VilexRoss said:
go for unlimited blade works then fate zero

ok.............

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 14, 2023 3:53 AM
Jun 2021
VilexRoss said:

Bruh why? The only reason people tell you to watch ubw before zero is because it spoils the relation between Rin and Sakura but he's already been soiled, then what reason is there to watch ubw before zero?
Jul 14, 2023 3:55 AM

Aug 2020
epiccreep said:
VilexRoss said:

Bruh why? The only reason people tell you to watch ubw before zero is because it spoils the relation between Rin and Sakura but he's already been soiled, then what reason is there to watch ubw before zero?

this is endless and we both know it. so let's stop and chill.
Jul 14, 2023 6:20 AM

Jan 2021
epiccreep said:
VilexRoss said:

it doesnt really matter if he watches zero or ubw at this point
Read the visual novel nerd
Jul 14, 2023 6:34 AM

Aug 2020
neel_senpai said:
Today just now I finished this movie but there are many things that I haven't understood..... becoz I haven't watched any of the other fate series so can someone please explain........ I am not talking about any of other fate series I just want to understand everything what's going on in fate heaven's feel movie .....

Watch fate zero then ubw, everyone in ubw were basically children in fate zero so it’s obvious that it’s a sequel.
Jul 14, 2023 6:40 AM

Jan 2017
neel_senpai said:
Today just now I finished this movie but there are many things that I haven't understood.....

Heaven's Feel is build up on all informations given through the 2006 Anime and the Unlimited Blade Works TV.
There is many thinkgs you didn't understood , because there is many infos you voluntarily skipped.

At this point , there is not much we can do that say to you to go back and watch what you skipped.

Dixoncider8142 said:
everyone in ubw were basically children in fate zero so it’s obvious that it’s a sequel.

It's the other way around tho.
UBW is not a Sequel to Zero , it's Zero who's a Prequel of UBW.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 14, 2023 6:42 AM

Aug 2020
Alexioos95 said:
neel_senpai said:
Today just now I finished this movie but there are many things that I haven't understood.....

Heaven's Feel is build up on all informations given through the 2006 Anime and the Unlimited Blade Works TV.
There is many thinkgs you didn't understood , because there is many infos you voluntarily skipped.

At this point , there is not much we can do that say to you to go back and watch what you skipped.

Dixoncider8142 said:
everyone in ubw were basically children in fate zero so it’s obvious that it’s a sequel.

It's the other way around tho.
UBW is not a Sequel to Zero , it's Zero who's a Prequel of UBW.

That’s what I just said lol
Jul 14, 2023 7:07 AM
Jan 2020
Not sure how you came to the conclusion that Heaven’s Feel would be a good place to dive into Fate. That’s like only watching the third movie of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Jul 14, 2023 7:56 AM
Jun 2021
neel_senpai said:

you should've at least watched Unlimited Blade Works to understand what was going on in the movies. Fate Stay Night was originally a game with different endings, based on what choices you made in the game. 4 endings have been animated, with Unlimited Blade Works having 2 of them and Heaven's Feel trilogy having one more. There's also a 2006 Stay Night, but people tend to not talk about that.
Jul 14, 2023 8:11 AM

Jan 2017
epiccreep said:
bruh wtf? why would you do that?
zckfox said:
Not sure how you came to the conclusion that Heaven’s Feel would be a good place to dive into Fate.
Cyanide86 said:
you should've at least watched Unlimited Blade Works to understand what was going on in the movies.

Blame the community.
Here is how and why it happened : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2104536
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 14, 2023 8:18 AM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
epiccreep said:
bruh wtf? why would you do that?
zckfox said:
Not sure how you came to the conclusion that Heaven’s Feel would be a good place to dive into Fate.
Cyanide86 said:
you should've at least watched Unlimited Blade Works to understand what was going on in the movies.

Blame the community.
Here is how and why it happened : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2104536

Eh shit happens, man. You can start Unlimited Blade Works if you have the time. Should be enough to answer all the questions you have
Jul 14, 2023 8:40 AM

Jan 2017
Cyanide86 said:
Should be enough to answer all the questions you have

I'm not the OP tho.
I completed the Fate franchise long ago now. x)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jul 14, 2023 9:01 AM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Cyanide86 said:
Should be enough to answer all the questions you have

I'm not the OP tho.
I completed the Fate franchise long ago now. x)

oh sorryyyyy I didn't notice. my bad
Jul 14, 2023 9:48 AM

May 2022
The Heaven's Feel movies are for those who have at least watched the Unlimited Blade Works series

The best way to understand better the movies is watching it
Jul 14, 2023 11:13 AM
Dec 2016
Of course you didn't understand shit. I had told you in your earlier post asking for "Which Fate series has the best/happiest ending?" itself, that Heaven's Feel should NOT be watched first. Now suffer lol.
Jul 14, 2023 11:28 AM

Jul 2016
Congrats! You just screwed your introduction to the Fate franchise. You literally started with the last part of the main story smh. Of course you wouldn't understand shit.
Jul 14, 2023 2:59 PM
Aug 2021
I’m kind of confused why you started with heavens feel😭😭
Jul 14, 2023 3:23 PM

Nov 2013
epiccreep said:
bruh wtf? why would you do that? Watch fate zero and then fate stay night unlimited blade works. You can watch the studio Deen fate anime afterwards if you feel like it.

That's it, that's the main story. You can check out more spin offs if you like fate.

Go into Tsukihime maybe, unrelated to fate but in the nasuverse.

Probably got the idea from simps saying Heavens Feel is the best so they just watched that.
Jul 15, 2023 3:26 AM

Mar 2023
It’s more fun to watch and discover rather than have people give you a summary before you watched the whole main series. Starting from hf is I’m guessing a unique experience

Go with ubw next, then zero. You can even rewatch parts of the movies afterwards if you feel like it. And you ll get to both enjoy the story and will also answer most of your questions.

People think you spoiled yourself, but forgetting that if you watched something and have to ask what happened, that means you didn’t understand and hence couldn’t spoil yourself.

If you still have questions after that ask again with the specific few questions that you still have
watsymJul 15, 2023 3:33 AM
Jul 17, 2023 12:18 AM
Oct 2019
neel_senpai said:

you are stupid, why the hell did you watch heavens feel first, who told you that
Jul 17, 2023 12:30 AM

Nov 2021
Saofanboy123 said:
neel_senpai said:

you are stupid, why the hell did you watch heavens feel first, who told you that

I wanted to start it in a different way πŸ˜… and now after watching ubw I understood pretty much everything.....

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.