Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2007 1:04 AM

May 2007
A good episode. Ren definitely showed his strength and smarts. That was cool. I also liked the funny scenes with Kazuma and the Pixie. Kazuma is so evil. I like his plan.

Yuuji is a pansy... but at least he's loyal... just not too bright. Kureha is a real witch, who's very good at deception it seems. Wonder what's her hidden agenda. A fight between Kazuma and Kureha could be real entertaining. Somehow, Ayano will stick her nose into the situation.

Also, is it me or does the coat look much better on Ayumi than it does on Ren?
Jun 17, 2007 1:25 AM

Jan 2007
I thought the episode was alright. It was cool to see Ren fight and the whole Ren/Ayumi thing was cute, but i thought there was too much of it. Need more Ayano and Kazuma action. Next episode seems promising, looking forward to it.
Jun 17, 2007 1:59 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
mild_even said:
A good episode. Ren definitely showed his strength and smarts. That was cool. I also liked the funny scenes with Kazuma and the Pixie. Kazuma is so evil. I like his plan.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. That stuff rocked.

But damn I was furious when Yuji started to abuse Ayumi-chan!! I was like 'C'mon Ren, do something ! Kill the ***** already!', lol ^^.

Can't wait for more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 17, 2007 6:51 AM
Jun 2006
interesting ep yupp ^^

Jun 17, 2007 8:28 AM

May 2007
cyruz said:

But damn I was furious when Yuji started to abuse Ayumi-chan!! I was like 'C'mon Ren, do something ! Kill the ***** already!', lol ^^..

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But I can't imagine Ren killing something other than yomas, youkai, and other evil entities.
Jun 17, 2007 9:42 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
mild_even said:
cyruz said:

But damn I was furious when Yuji started to abuse Ayumi-chan!! I was like 'C'mon Ren, do something ! Kill the ***** already!', lol ^^..

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But I can't imagine Ren killing something other than yomas, youkai, and other evil entities.

I know what you mean, but anyone could lose it in a situation like that. Hope they get what's coming to them. >:D

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 17, 2007 10:48 AM

May 2007
So I have a general question about this anime - how good is it exactly? I'm looking for another anime to watch and came across this one but before I wanted to get into it, I just wanted to see other people's opinion's about it.
Jun 17, 2007 10:58 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
It was okay in the beginning and had some interesting bits here and there, lately it got funny and a lot more interesting so I think it's worth it. But that's just my opinion. :)

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 17, 2007 9:13 PM

Jun 2007
I've liked it from the begining, but even in the begining I was WTF and getting a little annoyed with the fights. But I liked it. And since everyone says it's getting better and i'm still behind I pretty much can't wait :)

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?
Nov 16, 2008 3:05 AM

Jun 2008
so cute! ren and ayumi. hahahaha
Nov 20, 2009 9:39 PM

Jun 2009
Interesting episode, good fight between Ren and the earth user. Its strange for that family to treat Ayumi that horribly though, i just don't see where their hatred is coming from. If anything they should respect her because shes going to be a sacrifice.

To be created for the sole purpose of being sacrificed 2 weeks to a month after you were born has to suck. Not having a choice in the matter also sucks. Also i believe that one woman said she'd only live another month tops? that also has to suck. I mean, shes a clone.. but for all intents and purposes shes a human.. complete with emotions, i hope Kazuma destroys the entire family! :D But i suppose not resealing the monster within fuji would be a problem, So Kazuma will have to kill it also :P I'm really interested to see how all this stuff is gonna go down, so i shall continue!
Dec 10, 2009 11:48 AM

Jul 2009
Well first off if you melt sand it does not become magma it actually turns into glass, other than that the fight was pretty neat ;)

Looks like that evil woman have some easy way to corrupt power like Michael used on Misao, guess that's the only way to make the opponents on a more similar level to Kazuma without breaking the immersion of him being special^^

I'm looking forward to the fight though, hope we'll see some serious ass kicking :D
May 10, 2010 12:24 PM
Dec 2008
I like the Pixie or fairy she's sexy, more of her and less of the others it might be more interesting.. boring episode
May 11, 2010 6:10 PM

Feb 2010
ren acts to weird
Nov 9, 2010 7:43 PM

May 2008
I was pretty confused with how this episode ended, did Kazuma kidnap the Ayumi clone or something. They never really explained what happen to her.

This still was a good episode, Ren actually does something but I hope the fight scenes get better later on.
Dec 14, 2010 11:22 AM

Jun 2009
I was wondering when this show will start picking up. I was just about to quit - but it seems to be getting better now
Apr 8, 2011 7:47 PM

Feb 2010
EternalDreamer said:
Well first off if you melt sand it does not become magma it actually turns into glass, other than that the fight was pretty neat ;)

Law 1 of Anime: normal physics do not apply. Besides, you need more than just sand to make glass.
Magma is really a general term for molting rock (though it should be lava since it was above the ground).
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Jan 30, 2012 4:36 AM

Sep 2008
Nara-Sama said:
I was pretty confused with how this episode ended, did Kazuma kidnap the Ayumi clone or something. They never really explained what happen to her.

It seemed like they were going to use up all of Mayumi's powers, but sacrifice Ayumi's life in the ritual... somehow? It was a bit confusing.

Not a bad episode. The only thing that threw me was... sand being turned into magma? Riiight... but like Aniki1990 said,
Aniki1990 said:
EternalDreamer said:

Law 1 of Anime: normal physics do not apply. Besides, you need more than just sand to make glass.
Magma is really a general term for molting rock (though it should be lava since it was above the ground).
Jul 9, 2012 9:40 PM
Jan 2012
Pretty good episode. It's nice they finally started to show some of Ren's development and strengths more. Hopefully the continue to do this with all the characters.
Sep 9, 2012 5:14 PM

Nov 2011
People need to start asking at what price the power comes at. Power is never free you know!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Dec 26, 2012 6:33 AM

Apr 2010
I really'm liked this episode because Ren is my favorite character. Other than that it was a great episode.
Aug 5, 2013 7:04 PM

Apr 2008
The fight between Ren and that one dude wasn't anything amazing :/ It was still pretty cool to see, but I do think it could have been better. I still don't like the whole "power and kill the enemy" thing.
Dec 16, 2014 4:41 AM

Jan 2012
Ren was awesome in this episode.nice fight

May 2, 2017 11:04 PM

May 2015
I swear, if this ends in a "Oh my! I have seen the error of my ways! I shall change from now!" deal with Mayumi (the bitch evil one) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) especially since they already did that with Misao *Sigh*
Feb 9, 2019 5:44 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that the fight have bad animation.

So Ayumi is a clone and the original Ayumi is a generic bad villain. Her elder sister is creepy.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 6, 2021 7:51 PM

Aug 2018
Take it from them during their precious ceremony!!!!

Jun 2, 2022 9:51 AM

Jan 2020
It does seem odd that the head of the clan was the sacrifice in the past, but now it's a small child -- Oh okay, they explain that it's a work around. So they cloned the actual sacrifice because they don't want to sacrifice her. Dang kids and their lack of sense of duty.

"How dare you think someone who looks like me is related to me!?" Why are all the girls in this show so awful?

I'm looking forward to Kazuma disrupting these people's ceremony.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 24, 2022 4:08 AM
Sep 2021
The earth magic users have finally gotten what they have wanted now things are looking interesting as the battle between the fire and earth users will begin.

I give this episode 5/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 15, 2007

54 by HazeShalom »»
Apr 17, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 16 Discussion

en_____ - Sep 5, 2009

22 by Remster20 »»
Mar 1, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 9, 2007

22 by Angelo_Nero »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sobzob - Sep 24, 2007

157 by AnonKobayashi »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Jun 26, 2007

22 by murao_junpei »»
Dec 17, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.