Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2023 10:34 AM

Dec 2013
Man. I feel like the whole rape scene is just so unnecessary. It doesn't do anything for the story or character arcs. It's not really foreshadowed or hinted at all in the flashbacks. Feels like it's just thrown in as a twist for shock value.

Like if you're going to include a graphic rape scene it better be justified by the story or characters, and i feel like it just isn't here. It's just like surprise! The guy kiruko looked up to rapes them as soon as they find him. But what does it teach us about Robin and kiruko? Noooot much. And all it really does for the story is... "well I guess we're not looking for Robin anymore"...
thedrynessJun 17, 2023 10:38 AM
Jun 17, 2023 10:37 AM

Nov 2020
mshfqtny said:
The episode finally came. I loved the direction of this episode.

Also, why is nobody talking about the old lady standing up and running
It was funny until the woman behind the director got blown away

Jun 17, 2023 10:39 AM
May 2020
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
el_morris said:
Everything that exists and happens in Heavenly Delusion has a reason to be, I hope what happened in the last 2 minutes is no exception to that and does have a purpose.
sorry to say it but it serves no purpose author wanted to make FMC accept her gender so what’s the best way to prove your a girl? Fuck her in the pussy hence rape that’s it FMC don’t show up till chp38 and this is the end of chp32

If i were haruki i would literally HATE being a girl (i am but still) after this episode, I would never accept it.
Jun 17, 2023 10:39 AM
May 2020
Not that I haven't seen much more disgusting scene in hanime than this, it's just that no one would love to see or hear that a friend or sister or relative was defiled/raped that's why people are finding this really disgusting.
Yeah, they do show us some tits now and then but what Robin did was painful.
Down goes the wholesomeness ⬇️ and up goes the Emotional damage ⬆️
Jun 17, 2023 10:40 AM
May 2020
Not that I haven't seen much more disgusting scene in hanime than this, it's just that no one would love to see or hear that a friend or sister or relative was defiled/raped that's why people are finding this really disgusting.
Yeah, they do show us some tits now and then but what Robin did was painful.
Down goes the wholesomeness ⬇️ and up goes the Emotional damage ⬆️
Jun 17, 2023 10:41 AM

Feb 2023
We're hitting netorare levels that shouldn't even be possible!

The kids having a premonition at the start of the episode was so creepy!

Kiruko having trouble choosing between male/female lol

Robin looks like he saw a ghost. sus.

Is this according to the director's plan -> director: WTF IS GOING ON??? lol

Shiro protecting Mimihime ❤

Wow he lost track of which baby is which. In hindsight you should probably write with permanent marker on babies before this sort of thing happens. At least use clothes of different colors or something like that. I thought they were twins but it looks like they were not?

I knew shit would take a bad turn by the creepy ass shading.

It took me until now to realize but this series has a LOT of uncomfortable sexual stuff in it. Haruki's self-cest, Maru "using" a magazine, prostitution, teen pregnancy, and now rape. I watch it every week but only now I put two and two together that this is a reoccurring theme of the series and not just typical anime fanservice/sexual comedy bs.
thebrentinator24 said:
Lol at the Director getting up from her wheelchair and turning into Usain Bolt, miraculous things can happen when your life is on the line. In the infirmary, it looks like the twins may have gotten mixed up. Those of us who have either watched enough anime or are somewhat familiar with the Japanese language (or both) should be aware that "circle" in Japanese is "maru" (and in school settings when someone answers something correctly, they use the word "maru" and mark it with a circle). So I'm assuming the newborn whose foot had a circle drawn on it will end up being Maru.
That makes sense! I know maru means circle but I didn't realize that!
Softhenic03 said:
They toned down the Robin, Kiruko scene of course as this is TV broadcast but hey Twitter gonna have a field day.

blizar said:
censored alot from the manga

This is toned down?? I think I'll read the manga later then. Also good thing I'm not on Twitter. I couldn't figure out how to use that site.
Mcsuper said:
Why would Robin do this?

He's a rapist. Simple as.
Mcfeeley said:
I can only guess based on how Robin was so at ease of doing this he also raped Kiruko in the past.

Could be. Or maybe he was always attracted to the sister, learned she died, became insane, and then when he saw her again in Kiruko he broke.
kuroneko99 said:
the ripe, distorted and cracked tomato and its dripping juice are metaphor for some events

I thought it was a metaphor for the kids maturing by going outside, but considering what scenes are happening on both sides, maybe "learning the truth" is more apt.
Pro_The_Legend said:
I feel like Robin heavily implied that he's raped Kiriko in the past without Haruki being aware when he said something along the lines of 'You sure have grown since the last time'...

redorzo said:
As others above me said, could that he's done this to Kiruko in the past too.

Maybe. I forgot how old she was supposed to be 5 years ago. A lot of people are saying he raped her before. Could be. But consider this. Now he is wearing black clothes. Before he wasn't. This means he became evil now.

Mod Edit: Removed quoted post
KayKimiiFeb 6, 7:50 AM
Jun 17, 2023 10:43 AM
Jul 2020
Mvvnlightea said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
sorry to say it but it serves no purpose author wanted to make FMC accept her gender so what’s the best way to prove your a girl? Fuck her in the pussy hence rape that’s it FMC don’t show up till chp38 and this is the end of chp32

If i were haruki i would literally HATE being a girl (i am but still) after this episode, I would never accept it.
I can’t say anything since I’m a guy but I’d agree but that’s what they wanted him to accept like how in the fuck is rape gonna solve anything they could of just done something like where she starts having these emotions and gets aroused when near mc instead of rape but eh I dropped it now and I was up to chp10! I’ve skimmed the rest after chp32 and mc don’t do shit cus she stopped him
Jun 17, 2023 10:45 AM
Jul 2020
kanata44 said:
We're hitting netorare levels that shouldn't even be possible!

The kids having a premonition at the start of the episode was so creepy!

Kiruko having trouble choosing between male/female lol

Robin looks like he saw a ghost. sus.

Is this according to the director's plan -> director: WTF IS GOING ON??? lol

Shiro protecting Mimihime ❤

Wow he lost track of which baby is which. In hindsight you should probably write with permanent marker on babies before this sort of thing happens. At least use clothes of different colors or something like that. I thought they were twins but it looks like they were not?

I knew shit would take a bad turn by the creepy ass shading.

It took me until now to realize but this series has a LOT of uncomfortable sexual stuff in it. Haruki's self-cest, Maru "using" a magazine, prostitution, teen pregnancy, and now rape. I watch it every week but only now I put two and two together that this is a reoccurring theme of the series and not just typical anime fanservice/sexual comedy bs.
thebrentinator24 said:
Lol at the Director getting up from her wheelchair and turning into Usain Bolt, miraculous things can happen when your life is on the line. In the infirmary, it looks like the twins may have gotten mixed up. Those of us who have either watched enough anime or are somewhat familiar with the Japanese language (or both) should be aware that "circle" in Japanese is "maru" (and in school settings when someone answers something correctly, they use the word "maru" and mark it with a circle). So I'm assuming the newborn whose foot had a circle drawn on it will end up being Maru.
That makes sense! I know maru means circle but I didn't realize that!
Softhenic03 said:
They toned down the Robin, Kiruko scene of course as this is TV broadcast but hey Twitter gonna have a field day.

blizar said:
censored alot from the manga

This is toned down?? I think I'll read the manga later then. Also good thing I'm not on Twitter. I couldn't figure out how to use that site.
Mcsuper said:
Why would Robin do this?

He's a rapist. Simple as.
Mcfeeley said:
I can only guess based on how Robin was so at ease of doing this he also raped Kiruko in the past.

Could be. Or maybe he was always attracted to the sister, learned she died, became insane, and then when he saw her again in Kiruko he broke.
kuroneko99 said:
the ripe, distorted and cracked tomato and its dripping juice are metaphor for some events

I thought it was a metaphor for the kids maturing by going outside, but considering what scenes are happening on both sides, maybe "learning the truth" is more apt.
Pro_The_Legend said:
I feel like Robin heavily implied that he's raped Kiriko in the past without Haruki being aware when he said something along the lines of 'You sure have grown since the last time'...

redorzo said:
As others above me said, could that he's done this to Kiruko in the past too.

Maybe. I forgot how old she was supposed to be 5 years ago. A lot of people are saying he raped her before. Could be. But consider this. Now he is wearing black clothes. Before he wasn't. This means he became evil now.
nah that’s not true this isn’t first time he raped her in the past mc was extremely protective over his sister and she was always surrounded by people besides robin was usually not around

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
KayKimiiFeb 6, 7:52 AM
Jun 17, 2023 11:12 AM
Jun 2022
pleaseeee maru come in with the clutchಠ⁠ಗ⁠ಠ
Jun 17, 2023 11:13 AM
Nov 2018
Don't know why this has to be controversial. Unfortunately rape happens in real life and you don't really ask why someone does something so evil, rather they are evil and that's why it happens. And Robin is an evil person, well established in this episode. It's not like the mangaka was glorifying it, so there's zero reason for this to be controversial... For sure the episode is disturbing and very well directed.
Jun 17, 2023 11:14 AM
Dec 2014
Anyone who is like "oh, wow, this came out of nowhere" when a handful of episodes ago Kiruko said something along the lines of not liking Haruki spending so much time with Robin. She clearly knew something about the dude but didn't want to upset her brother. It's likely that Robin had raped someone in their town prior and because he was such a local idol, it was swept under the rug. If Kiruko found out despite that, of course she would warn her brother in a subtle way, but wouldn't really say anything specific.

That said, yeah, the scene is jarring af because all signs up to this point implied any misgivings were just red herrings. That, or it could turn out that Robin is actually the doctor and shenanigans happened. That wouldn't really absolve the scene of any discomfort, but it would at least make it more tolerable to know that the guy everyone suspected of being the piece of trash turned out to be a body-swapping piece of trash.

Also, for anyone trying to justify the scene as "Hiruko wanting it" or otherwise, I would suggest you do some light reading on sexual predators. It's a well-documented fact that predators will often behave in a manner that enables a victim to trust them. When they do spring their trap, the victim is in shock. This means that the brain is trying to connect dots that don't normally connect together because the behavior is so disconnected from what our minds are used to. Someone putting on a shallow front to scam us is obvious because our minds can pick apart small inconsistencies. But, someone who pretends to love and respect us long-term and hasn't displayed any noticeable inconsistencies? It's almost impossible to figure out how we got from point A to point B in that situation.

Hiruko is in shock and can't process it. Afterwards, they might relapse and convince themselves that they wanted it because the brain is trying to cope at that point. It needs to fall back on a line of reasoning that makes sense in that situation. "I didn't resist because I enjoyed it." It's easy to fall into that trap and adopt a behavior that promotes it. That doesn't preclude that Hiruko enjoyed it. It means as a way of dealing with the situation, her mind convinced itself that such was the case.

And anyone who sees rape in media and says "meh, it's a narrative device" is missing the point.Yes, it is a narrative device. It is also a means to convey information to the reader/viewer. In this context, something was off with Robin to the point that Kiruko tried to warn her brother. Now, we see that come full circle. Heck, Robin was just off in general from the get-go, yet we as the viewer couldn't really connect the dots. Nothing about him seemed inconsistent enough to figure it out. The scene basically presents why our guts were rumbling when Robin was on-screen. And once again, a predator isn't going to do anything that outright triggers alarm bells in someone's mind. Any inconsistencies are ticks and any odd behavior can be excused. It should be both shocking and extremely uncomfortable Kiruko and the audience.

I honestly think Heavenly Delusion has just done some amazing work in presenting its themes thus far. The idea that someone we are close to could be so deranged is a very real and scary concept on its own. If you read a bit into it, too, Kiruko's personality and who they think they are could be considered either a means for someone to handle trauma or even a subtle dialogue on transgenderism. I know the story is making it fairly obvious that Haruki is inside Kiruko's head, but it's still neat that however intentional or not the story isn't afraid to briefly touch on both those themes.
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento
Jun 17, 2023 11:31 AM
Nov 2019
disgusting scene...
Jun 17, 2023 11:34 AM
Nov 2014
Appalling. Disgusting. Horrific. Why? I've been thinking of giving up on this show every week because its been boring, slow, and the two storylines haven't even connected yet. Then to throw something like this at us --with NO trigger warning -- is absolutely abhorrent. I am vehemently opposed to sexual violence being recreated as fiction in entertainment mediums, especially those intended for younger audiences. People in the comments on TV time said the Manga was even worse. Why did this show get an anime adaptation? Blegh. I don't think I even have it in me to watch the finale.
Jun 17, 2023 11:43 AM

Apr 2021
Unkn0wnfear said:
Appalling. Disgusting. Horrific. Why? I've been thinking of giving up on this show every week because its been boring, slow, and the two storylines haven't even connected yet. Then to throw something like this at us --with NO trigger warning -- is absolutely abhorrent. I am vehemently opposed to sexual violence being recreated as fiction in entertainment mediums, especially those intended for younger audiences. People in the comments on TV time said the Manga was even worse. Why did this show get an anime adaptation? Blegh. I don't think I even have it in me to watch the finale.
bro has incest in his favourites and says this is disgusting
Jun 17, 2023 11:50 AM

Apr 2014
thank god they censored the FUCK out of this atrocious chapter.
Jun 17, 2023 11:52 AM

Apr 2021
Mvvnlightea said:
no no no, this is so wrong. Kiruko didn’t fight back cause she was shocked, felt powerless and the person who raped her was the one she was looking for a very long time, and she ended up idealising him. She DIDN’T want to get raped, nobody would. That has nothing to do with “female desire”.
Totally agree. This powerlessness, particularly when the rape is imposed by someone the victim trusts, is very common and usually poorly understood by many people.
Jun 17, 2023 11:57 AM
May 2021
Weak plot. Abusing peopel not is a good history
Jun 17, 2023 11:59 AM

Feb 2014
This mofo shot her. That's a face of someone that is seeing a ghost, he for sure thought he killed Kiriko.

Jun 17, 2023 11:59 AM
Apr 2022
Ending part of the episode is totally chilling!!!!!
Jun 17, 2023 12:02 PM

Apr 2021
Unkn0wnfear said:
especially those intended for younger audiences.
This is seinen. Not for young people.
Jun 17, 2023 12:09 PM
May 2018
Unkn0wnfear said:

Its rated R-17+ on MAL and TV-MA (mature) on hulu. Definitely not intended for "younger audiences". Its your choice to not support shows that have violence, sexual violence ect but the trigger warnings are right there in the rating. Go back to shonen or shojo, seinen has gore and violence, if it didnt it would be shonen and more suitable for everybody.
Jun 17, 2023 12:26 PM
May 2021
WTF!
That was not cool, that's so totally fucked with that ending to the episode.
It makes me feel like this was a wasted watch over this episode, like why did I bother with this.
Well, despite the fucked up rape scene, there's an episode left and hopefully there's some kinda comeback.
I really don't want to feel regret with this series.
Jun 17, 2023 12:28 PM

Apr 2012
mshfqtny said:
MyllerPhiem said:
Last episode where a group of men were raped and held as semen slaves was not "the disturbing part" for you? Fuck you, Twitter-SJW.
it's only disturbing when it's about someone you care about
Why dont you just say what you really want to say. "men cant be raped", right? gtfo
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Jun 17, 2023 12:35 PM
Sep 2018
So I was right on my thought that Robin had red flags from the moment he was introduced
Jun 17, 2023 12:44 PM

May 2015
Damn it Robin, you crazy son of a bitch
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 17, 2023 12:59 PM
Jul 2015
WTF? They cut out a crap ton of material by now, but left the fucking rape plot in?
Jun 17, 2023 1:02 PM

Aug 2022
I was spoiled about the rape part and so I thought that I will be ready when that moment comes. I was not... Seeing Kiruko be so excited to meet Robin and how he was so happy when they finally reunited fucking broke me.
Jun 17, 2023 1:02 PM
May 2021
Peepsqueeker said:
Slimsith said:
WTF!
That was not cool, that's so totally fucked with that ending to the episode.
It makes me feel like this was a wasted watch over this episode, like why did I bother with this.
Well, despite the fucked up rape scene, there's an episode left and hopefully there's some kinda comeback.
I really don't want to feel regret with this series.
You rated Berserk a 10, yet have qualms with this scene? Berserk's infamous rape scene was far less censored and was way more gruesome/appalling than this scene.

You also promote Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji on your profile bio, which includes multiple rape scenes? Are you baiting?

No, but it threw me off.
There's rape in the first episode of Goblin Slayer, there's suggested rape in Shield Hero.
Why does anime keep using rape, I mean come on, it gets old and when you invest time in characters you like, it fucks you up when it happens.
That's why I'm hoping she comes back for some vengeance on that fuck.

Jun 17, 2023 1:12 PM
Jul 2015
Just reading back a few posts ...

The outrage is not about there being rape (vs there not being rape at all). Nobody in their right mind would expect any post-apocalyptic setting without a bit of humans-doing-their-best-at-being-their-worst. The problem lies mostly in the storytelling and justification, in the Where/When and Why. Of course, having it happen to one of the most likeable mcs out there doesn't help either.
Jun 17, 2023 1:18 PM
Jan 2022
Dickegrobe said:
WTF? They cut out a crap ton of material by now, but left the fucking rape plot in?
Well they had to include this scene bcoz it "accidentally" made kiruko become a girl or u can say mix of both him and his sis.Earlier it was all him in his mind.I was not at all convinced earlier with how Kiruko was behaving as a girl with Maru when kiruko was a man inside.It feels bad that this scene had to happen to convince viewers that Kiruko has accepted himself as girl.
As for my personal opinion, I think that this whole Body swap thing was not needed at all as End of world,experimental kids and the mystery was always the main reason for watching this show.This show didnt need to do what Berserk did.
Jun 17, 2023 1:31 PM
Mar 2023
With every episode I question myself more and more, if Disney (a childfriendly platform) really knew what they've pciked up here ahhahaha

Jun 17, 2023 1:37 PM

Apr 2016
Mengning said:
Ishitateso said:
OK guys, try to think about it for a moment at a different angle: You think watching fictional monsters killing or torturing humans is perfectly "normal" and "fun" entertainment, but if something happens that is "too real" in the sense that it actually could happen in the real world, and even the main character is not immune against it because we don't have any plot armor here, that is at once disgusting, unnecessary, offensive or I don't know what other shit you would call it.
Bro trying to justify rape. Deam, I love this community.
Who is justifying rape? He said to differentiate fiction from reality. You are allowed / supposed to feel uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean the author condones it or is messed up in the head.
Jun 17, 2023 1:40 PM
Aug 2017
Normally those types of scenes don't bother me too much but that was really uncomfortable to watch at the end, and people are saying it's censored. Wow. 
Jun 17, 2023 1:44 PM
Nov 2018
Funny how everyone is mad Robin is about to force himself on Kiruko but didn't have the same energy when Maru did the same lol.

Now if we're being honest, I don't like how there was no hints of Robin being a creep. Like it came out of nowhere and honestly was predictable because we know the show is trying to pair Maru with Kiriko so they couldn't have Robin be in the picture unless he was a messed up guy. Like, why destroy the last remaining hope that Kiriko has just to make her/him closer to Maru? This episode lowkey annoyed me because there was literally no reason to go this route.

Regarding the other part of the show. I'm assuming the kids are all going to die or get turned into man-eaters but I'm curious as to who planned this because it wasn't none of the adults. It's going to be sad seeing them die especially Maru's twin because they obviously aren't together for a reason
Jun 17, 2023 1:46 PM
Nov 2018
Embient said:
I was sooo damn on edge the whole episode.
This episode was reeeally uncomfortable to watch (not that it makes me like this anime less, but still). The kids going outside is exciting at least.
Oh, and Tokio's dream at the beginning was quite weird.
Also an interesting moment at 6:29 when Maru was thinking about marking it as "applying for: myself" or for someone else. Maybe he got swapped with his sibling (clone?) at ~13:05.
I've been reading the manga along with the anime but people are saying that it was censored so now I'm scared to check the chapters.

Me too. I'm literally on the chapter where Robin meets Kiriko and now I'm scared to continue
Jun 17, 2023 1:48 PM
Dec 2022
man i am going to throw up what the hell
Jun 17, 2023 1:51 PM
Jun 2023
Yeah I kinda expected Robin to be shady and no where close to how he was back then. The moment he said for her to take a bath I knew something bad was gonna happen. But for those talking about the rape scene at the end, its disturbing to me from the fact that Robin knows that Haruki's mind is inside his sister's body and how Robin was very protective and like an older brother to Haruki. But besides that, the scene showed enough to make people feel uneasy and nothing more had to be shown. The whole episode overall was really good, can't wait to see what the kids at the facility did after they saw outside of the Outside.
Jun 17, 2023 1:54 PM
May 2021
Peepsqueeker said:
Slimsith said:

No, but it threw me off.
There's rape in the first episode of Goblin Slayer, there's suggested rape in Shield Hero.
Why does anime keep using rape, I mean come on, it gets old and when you invest time in characters you like, it fucks you up when it happens.
That's why I'm hoping she comes back for some vengeance on that fuck.

Why does anime keep using violence and murder? Why does any TV-show or movie do that? At some point it will (likely) serve a purpose in the story line, like in Berserk's case the rape scene among the rest of the violence is the catalyst that led Guts on the path to massacre every single apostle he comes across with his primary focus being taking revenge on Griffith.

I don't read the manga of this, but my guess is that it will have some purpose at some point in the anime/manga, even if it's currently not in there.
Look.
It is what it is, get over it.
If you want to make this a spectacle, I'm down to go back and forth over this.
Shit happens, get over it.
I'm not going to suck your d**k.
Jun 17, 2023 2:05 PM
Jul 2015
gamibo said:
Well they had to include this scene bcoz it "accidentally" made kiruko become a girl
Peepsqueeker said:
Well, if you read my post you would notice me explaining that it 'the why' or otherwise 'the purpose it serves' will likely be explained in future episodes/manga chapters.

Yea ... no. I think I already said something similar when that thing happened in the manga. There are probably, like, a bazillion ways to get the same outcome in terms of story progress without feeling as forced as this. THIS was just lazy-ass storytelling, maybe on par with all the toxic love-through-your-fists bs that terminally-shounens love so much.
Jun 17, 2023 2:07 PM
Apr 2017
What the actual fuck!?
Jun 17, 2023 2:09 PM

Apr 2021
MyllerPhiem said:
mshfqtny said:
it's only disturbing when it's about someone you care about
Why dont you just say what you really want to say. "men cant be raped", right? gtfo
dude, i was being sarcastic and agreeing with you
Jun 17, 2023 2:10 PM
Oct 2015
Ashhk said:
Aaaaaaaand the scene finally happened, but it wasn't as explicit as in the manga with the direction's touch the scene had when it was somewhat mixed with the past timeline of the kids going outside for the first time, wasn't as shocking as I thought it would be after reading the manga but still definitely tough :/
Do you have a track for what else they censored? Because i cant remember i know they changed a bunch of stuff
Jun 17, 2023 2:10 PM
Jul 2015
Peepsqueeker said:
but are you implying that I'm a rape apologist?

They're not (probably). You made the point that it was a plot tool for story progress. Earlier some creep (at least one), however, did do just that.
Jun 17, 2023 2:14 PM
Jun 2023
She definitely got pregnant here, the author didn't put the scene of her getting her first period for nothing, he is the sort of author that likes to put "Hints" on everything. Also.
BorealGalaxys12Jun 17, 2023 2:23 PM
Jun 17, 2023 2:17 PM
Apr 2022
First Jigokuraku implied child rape, then this?! Traumatizing anime day :(
Jun 17, 2023 2:30 PM
Jun 2021
I wonder who attacked the Takahara academy and the children finally got to discover the real world.

Talking about the last scene tho.... What the actual fuck, wtf Robin, getting to know from other replies that Robin actually raped Kiruko in the past also and the way he said it to Haruki that he is gonna rape her sister and he has to watch it!!!!!????????????....... wtf shit was so uncomfortable to watch and people are saying it was actually worse in the manga
Jun 17, 2023 2:32 PM
Jun 2021
mkzxwing said:
I said it before and i'll say it again, but i don't get what everyone's flipping over here, what was described in episode 9 was a far worse situation.
ig you are right but this was more uncomfortable to watch
Jun 17, 2023 2:38 PM
May 2020
BorealGalaxys12 said:
She definitely got pregnant here, the author didn't put the scene of her getting her first period for nothing, he is the sort of author that likes to put "Hints" on everything. Also.

How could kiruko escape if she was handcuffed? Anyway, if what you’re saying is true then i don’t support it. It could be that kiruko really liked Robin but that doesn’t mean that she liked being raped… i mean, she asked Maru for help and looked overwhelmed
Jun 17, 2023 2:44 PM
Sep 2021
I come to ask, why? What is the need to make us see this? Hated it, Haru will be devastated. And it's sad to see that this will generate such great trauma.
Jun 17, 2023 2:52 PM

Sep 2008
Basically he has a sort of gender dysphoria, for the fact that his body is female, but he thinks himself as a man, so in a mirror, when confronted with the fact he saw "his sister" and not him, and by molesting him while making him look a t the mirror, Robin forcing him to accept that he is a woman, that it wasn't his sisters body that was molested, but his, so now he will be coerced into being 'her', a little creepy thinking as a male being raped by another male in a female body, that's what's interesting, true gender dysphoria via body change

quite interesting, even though there are probably some people who will get offended
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kiriko and Haruki are blood related?

abuudai - May 16

9 by WatchTillTandava »»
6 hours ago

» Isn't this lovely?

passtur - May 13

29 by Phloup »»
May 14, 4:55 AM

Poll: » What would you do if your waifu told you she is like Kiruko? [SPOILER]

Zarutaku - Feb 11

25 by LostSpectre »»
May 13, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Apr 1, 2023

370 by anii_squid »»
May 8, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2023

305 by MCGospels »»
May 4, 12:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.