Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2023 12:45 AM

Mar 2023
Type-Moon for Made Saber, a popular character, as a villain I Hate it and Then Caster How he Fight With Saber I Hate Him Now
Jun 11, 2023 1:03 AM

Jan 2017
devineanimejp said:
Type-Moon for Made Saber, a popular character, as a villain I Hate it and Then Caster How he Fight With Saber I Hate Him Now

Saber Alter is really popular , despite only appearing in Heaven's Feel and Carnival Phantasm.
Making her also appear here is nice fan-service (same for Cu Chulainn) , and the "Alternative version of a hero" excuse does work quite well...
Just think of them as "What If" characters. They are not the only known servants you'll see again under a different form.

Also , Nasu said that Saber Alter is not a "villain" , but a "dark heroine" , if that make sense...
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jun 11, 2023 1:21 AM
Feb 2022
i dont even know but i fucking Like her
Jun 11, 2023 2:13 AM

Aug 2017
You haven't watched Heaven's Feel, have you?
Jun 11, 2023 2:28 AM
Jul 2021
Alexioos95 said:
devineanimejp said:

Saber Alter is really popular , despite only appearing in Heaven's Feel and Carnival Phantasm.
Making her also appear here is nice fan-service (same for Cu Chulainn) , and the "Alternative version of a hero" excuse does work quite well...
Just think of them as "What If" characters. They are not the only known servants you'll see again under a different form.

Also , Nasu said that Saber Alter is not a "villain" , but a "dark heroine" , if that make sense...

Alter Saber also appears in Fate/kaleid liner prisma Illya
Jun 11, 2023 2:50 AM

Jan 2017
Yatagarasu18 said:

True , i admit that i completely forgot it when writing my post...
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jun 11, 2023 4:25 AM
Oct 2022
anime-alchemy said:

Let's play FGO and you will see more than just an Artoria...
Jun 11, 2023 4:27 AM
Feb 2020
This has to be one if the funniest posts I have seen on this site
Jun 11, 2023 6:29 AM

Jan 2021
saber alter existed since the original visual novel in 2004 dude lol
Read the visual novel nerd
Jun 11, 2023 2:44 PM

Jul 2021
Don't play fgo in your life if you dislike alter that much
asas
Jun 11, 2023 2:50 PM
Jun 2021
wait till he sees Archer Alter
Jun 12, 2023 2:06 AM
Jun 2022
her past đź’€ she always said that she regret her past mistakes (diving relm)
Jun 12, 2023 10:58 AM

Feb 2019
Yatagarasu18 said:
Alexioos95 said:

Strictly speaking that was a different entity to Artoria Alter. Class Card Mirror World Blackened Servants are not genuine manifestations of the Alters of their respective cards, rather just autonomous partial summons constructed from gathered magical energy that lack minds of their own. Note the following from Hiroyama's blog:
As for blackened servants coming from the cards, it varies but it's OK to assume they get 1 to 2 rank drops in stats compared to their original portrayals.
Also, they have fighting instincts and skills, but since they're like phenomena without their own will, they're probably much weaker than the originals shown in their respective works.

Prillya's Artoria Alter is far closer to a Shadow Servant from /GO than to her original presentation in /SN.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jun 12, 2023 11:26 AM
Jul 2021
O_T_T said:
Yatagarasu18 said:

Strictly speaking that was a different entity to Artoria Alter. Class Card Mirror World Blackened Servants are not genuine manifestations of the Alters of their respective cards, rather just autonomous partial summons constructed from gathered magical energy that lack minds of their own. Note the following from Hiroyama's blog:
As for blackened servants coming from the cards, it varies but it's OK to assume they get 1 to 2 rank drops in stats compared to their original portrayals.
Also, they have fighting instincts and skills, but since they're like phenomena without their own will, they're probably much weaker than the originals shown in their respective works.

Prillya's Artoria Alter is far closer to a Shadow Servant from /GO than to her original presentation in /SN.

Oh I see. Thanks. I'm still watching Fate/Illya.
Jun 22, 2023 9:57 PM

Mar 2023
Jhavibi said:
Don't play fgo in your life if you dislike alter that much

Who Say I Dislike Her I Lover Saber and Saber Alter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: First Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2016

477 by keynutil »»
Jan 17, 4:06 PM

» lostbelt

youchl - Jul 20, 2023

12 by n7pidgey »»
Jul 27, 2023 9:20 AM

» Does Fate/Grand waifu have...

Gensan - Nov 4, 2016

8 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:16 AM

» Characters from other media who'd make a perfect Servant in Fate/Grand Order?

Kazu-chan-san - Dec 26, 2022

7 by removed-user »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:13 AM

» When Can I Watch This

Sonnyman45 - Feb 14, 2023

5 by n7pidgey »»
Feb 15, 2023 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.