Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 28, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm, another character that also came from the same world as Cain? That's a development and for once, this show is taking itself more seriously. Seems that Kazuya guy is a king.

Cain himself also showed more emotions than other episodes....so perhaps he should try to control himself more mentally. 
Stark700May 28, 2023 6:11 AM
May 28, 2023 6:36 AM

Dec 2022
honestly the training arc was too small and came too late
May 28, 2023 8:33 AM
Dec 2022
this episode was mid
May 28, 2023 9:22 AM

Apr 2020
Still confused about the 3rd gravestone tho
May 28, 2023 9:24 AM
Jan 2018
BestMillimeter18 said:

Probably the Priestess
May 28, 2023 11:19 AM

May 2019
This series got a lot more serious and the training arc was good but probably should've been longer. Also, I would've liked to see Cain return in his older self but I guess that would've been awkward with his younger fiances. I do hope he explains what he's been up to though. Sylvia training both Silk and Teles how to bake was cute.

It was interesting that Cain's trainer knows and was around Cain's parents when they died, which gives more meaning to Cain being reincarnated with high stats. I'm looking forward to the eventual showdown between Cain and Aaron.
May 28, 2023 11:29 AM

Mar 2020
Remove me from a doubt there's no such thing as an isekai speedrun or anime speedrun! xD I really felt like I was watching a speedrun of a particular game, but then it wasn't a game, it was an episode of an anime xD
May 28, 2023 11:32 AM

Apr 2018
suddenly, dbz. 

i enjoy this anime but the pace was completely destroyed by this episode.
May 28, 2023 11:53 AM

Jul 2015
This episode felt like I was watching anime in x4 speed ngl xD, poor Cain got to deal with that evil god but fortunately he trains for 5 years equivalent to 5 days (the hyperbolic chamber in dbz logic) and made 2 new cute companions. The final battle is closer than ever...
May 28, 2023 12:11 PM
Apr 2013
EP 9

For better or worse...very different ep from the rest.

Kind of an abrupt post credit scene. looks like adventuring is back on the menu next ep

Random thought: they should just d a whole anime where the whole family gets isekai. But maybe that might be a bit too much.
CocoaGalaxyMay 28, 2023 12:21 PM
May 28, 2023 12:42 PM

Nov 2016
Although there is the destined to beat the villain who broke free trope fantasy series are too fond of, I will give this iseakai a bonus point for having characters that temporarily outclass the MC(even if some of them are gods lol)

Training arc and timeskip should've been longer, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 28, 2023 1:00 PM
Apr 2023
Alfredo-Sauce said:
This series got a lot more serious and the training arc was good but probably should've been longer. Also, I would've liked to see Cain return in his older self but I guess that would've been awkward with his younger fiances. I do hope he explains what he's been up to though. Sylvia training both Silk and Teles how to bake was cute.

It was interesting that Cain's trainer knows and was around Cain's parents when they died, which gives more meaning to Cain being reincarnated with high stats. I'm looking forward to the eventual showdown between Cain and Aaron.

I was hoping that silk and teles would have thought that they making cain kneeling down several times must have hurted him and he left the house in anger, I really wanted to see that
May 28, 2023 1:02 PM

Oct 2022
So basically the main villain Aaron wants to create a world wide squids game
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
May 28, 2023 3:12 PM
Oct 2022
The King is going to be furious!
May 28, 2023 3:35 PM

Feb 2019
Alright ngl this show has grown on me quite a bit as of late and I like what they’ve done narratively in this episode. The MC’s parents being isekai’d is something I don’t think I’ve ever seen in an anime and definitely very unique. The training arc was great for Cain because seeing him bulldoze his way thru every obstacle gets old and I’ve mentioned how there needs to be some conflict here.

However, I think the direction was really wonky at some points in the episode particularly that bit where he asks Yuuya to explain how he’s connected to Aaron. That little timeline jump was jank. I also think the reveals and training would’ve been way better if it took place over the course of a few episodes to add some emotional impact and really drive home how much Cain has been training 🤷🏾‍♂️ still liked it
May 28, 2023 4:01 PM
Sep 2020
wtf ??? pacing ??? this was so confusing ...
May 28, 2023 5:26 PM
Sep 2021
It was so bed I was convinced some dialogue went missing
May 28, 2023 7:50 PM

Feb 2021
The story about his parents really came out of nowhere. 

We didn't really hear anything about them previously
May 28, 2023 7:50 PM
Apr 2023
Looks like Cain just underwent a Dragon Ball training there, facilitated by a former isekai hero who became a god and a fellow summoned hero of Cain's parents, in a pocket world of his own.

Cain is basically now a 17/18 year old young man in a 12-year old's body.

Finding a new fenrir summon and meeting new friends in the pocket world, he spends 5 equivalent years (4 years surviving on his own, 1 year in mentored combat training) until he finally reaches a target level and learning skills for the upcoming battle. Cain's backstory was also explain here.

Everything is fast paced but the former hero, now a god, transforms his physical body back to his 12 year-old one, gives him a weapon and another dragon summon and sends him back to his world more OP than he already is.
May 28, 2023 9:45 PM

Sep 2018
What a pathetic episode that was, one of the least immersive and lazy episodes I've seen in a long time.
May 28, 2023 11:21 PM
Jun 2020
Don't tell me that Aaron is a fan of Crusader Kings?
May 28, 2023 11:31 PM
Oct 2018
Hold your horses producer. Things going too fast.

I thought this is just your average isekai with light story like Isekai Smartphone, and then eps 9 dropped immediately proved me wrong. It has some kind of mystery, history, and dark one. I just think the anime doesn't that impactful in delivering the emotion, what a shame.
May 29, 2023 12:03 AM

May 2012
So the gods can't interfere with the world so they have to summon people from another world to deal with the evil god who is interfering with the world. Wait..what?

Why can't the 7 gods deal with Aaron. If he can do stuff in the world they should be able to do that too, right? More than that, they don't have to interfere with anyone except Aaron and since he is a god that should be fair game, right? Aaron fought with other humans directly so why can't the other gods fight another god?

Are they going to use the excuse that since he has been exiled they can't do anything t him anymore? That doesn't make any sense.
I despise woke people.
May 29, 2023 12:24 AM
Aug 2022
Honestly
The best episode so far.
The best pacing so far🤣
The best characters introduced so far.
The best training arc(5mins) so far.
The best flashbacks so far.
So far that everything gone out of hand so far.
This episode rating 4.5/5 so far
May 29, 2023 4:27 AM

Feb 2018
Fenrirs are almost a must have for isekai stores lol, shouldn't be surprised here.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 29, 2023 4:29 AM

Apr 2022
holy pacing batman
May 29, 2023 10:11 AM

Oct 2017
The reveal was good. Cain's new summons are cute, both Haku and Gin.
May 29, 2023 10:41 AM

Jun 2015
I was a little worried things might get awkward when he'd aged 5 years but nothing like a little trans magic to hide his growth. Still plus two monster summons, a dragon and a fenrir. Totally worth it!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 29, 2023 11:08 AM
Jul 2012
Normally this episode would be a whole anime in and of itself.  I think they could have covered the same ground without it being a mad dash to the finish, so idk what's up with this episode.  Especially due to the slow pace up until this point.  They totally skipped over where 8' tall Link came from though.  Is he another god, or simply the servant of our previous isekai hero?

I love the fact that there's a reason for the isekai and why Cain was gifted so many things.  Meta isekai, including cosmic scale events, are not something normally covered.  Here's hoping they can do it better than Marvel has been doing the Cosmic movies though.

I'd like to see the prequel isekai though, that sounds like a great follow up series.
May 29, 2023 12:13 PM
Jul 2015
Well shit. I had hoped that the spoiler scenes of an older Cain meant there was gonna be a time skip and if I watched long enough we might get past the cringy little girl harem and those two would stop being so annoying. Nope. Age the MC even more then revert his age back to little kid so it is not as creepy to have a high school aged MC with Elementary school aged waifus. Because it is not creepy if a hot older woman is into a 10 year old boy right but it would be wrong for that to be the other way around. Doesn't matter if MC has memories of like 30 years of life, he looks like a 10 year old so it's not creepy right. God this is the biggest trash anime I've seen in awhile with all the quality end of things, but it has to go so hard into the pedo side of things it pisses me off. At least the isekai cheat skill has pretty characters to make up for it's terrible bland OP main character and the one with the Loli god at least has a interesting twist to make up for it's bad CGI and perversion. This one has no redeeming factors I can think of and I can't believe I was stupid enough to hope it world get better. 
May 29, 2023 3:36 PM
Aug 2019
yup character development as usual,but it was ok i think!
May 29, 2023 5:32 PM
Oct 2021
Ready_Player_1 said:
Well shit. I had hoped that the spoiler scenes of an older Cain meant there was gonna be a time skip and if I watched long enough we might get past the cringy little girl harem and those two would stop being so annoying. Nope. Age the MC even more then revert his age back to little kid so it is not as creepy to have a high school aged MC with Elementary school aged waifus. Because it is not creepy if a hot older woman is into a 10 year old boy right but it would be wrong for that to be the other way around. Doesn't matter if MC has memories of like 30 years of life, he looks like a 10 year old so it's not creepy right. God this is the biggest trash anime I've seen in awhile with all the quality end of things, but it has to go so hard into the pedo side of things it pisses me off. At least the isekai cheat skill has pretty characters to make up for it's terrible bland OP main character and the one with the Loli god at least has a interesting twist to make up for it's bad CGI and perversion. This one has no redeeming factors I can think of and I can't believe I was stupid enough to hope it world get better. 
I read ahead in the LN and the annoying harem gets worse.
May 29, 2023 6:03 PM

Apr 2020
at least it makes a bit more sense why the 7 gods decided to give Cain so many powers
ow + nw = 90-2000s

May 30, 2023 1:38 AM

Mar 2008
So did Aaron also come from another world from this one? He probably is some gamer which would be hilarious.
May 30, 2023 8:36 AM
Jan 2023
GizzyWizzy said:
Ready_Player_1 said:

Is there anyone translating the LN right now? I've been looking but couldn't find anything
May 30, 2023 10:08 AM

May 2018
Ah so this was how Cain became older, I miss his older form already
May 30, 2023 12:10 PM
May 2023
FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE EPISODE,THIS ANIME REALLY BAD,MANGA AND NOVEL READER WOULD NOT BE ENJOY BECAUSE THE ANIME IS SPEEDRUNNING THE STORY AND THE CHARACTER TRAIT FUCKING DIFFERENT SPECIALLY AT YUUYA THE FIRST KING,THE TRAIT SO CHILDISH,YOU GUYS MUST BE THINK THIS IS ANIME NOT MANGA DONT COMPARE IT,I KNOW BUT MANGA AND NOVEL STORY IS ALREADY PERFECT.THIS ANIMATION STUDIO MUST NOT TAKE OR MAKE UP ANYMORE STORY FROM THE REFERENCE

Sorry for the bad word, this is just my opinion, dont take it to heart, i still like this anime
May 30, 2023 12:29 PM

Nov 2009
Huh...

So the first king.... has been given the power of "creation" where he can actually create his own world as a "GOD"...

This makes me wonder... does this count as Isekai within Isekai? since it's technically a whole another world inside the door of the other Isekai... ISEKAICEPTION.

And this also make me wonder... if someone could be given a "God of Creation" power... does this mean all other Isekai world and their Gods are all originated from this?

If so... then I wonder which world/ God is actually the Original before the "God of Creation" power given to others...

Also... apparently the world Yuuya created... is at least DOUBLE the power scaling of the Isekai with multiple Gods...

Dude said Cain's current level of 300 is just lower-middle level in his world, and he needs to get to 600+ to be on par with the evil God...

And we already saw how powerful Cain in even when using beginner spells back during the exam... yea...

This Yuuya's world power scale would make that "fire bullet" into a "Godzilla plasma beam", and that's just the "newbie level"... imagine what an actual "expert level" of that would be in Yuuya's world...

Tho I also realized... if the ppls in Yuuya's world is so much stronger than Cain... couldn't Yuuya just send someone from his world to be Isekai'd to the other Isekai and defeat the evil god?... lol

Also.. it seems Cain's spend years in Yuuya's world... while his harem is still in the other Isekai world waiting for him...but it also looks like time flows differently between the two Isekai worlds... Yuuya's time flows A LOT faster. I mean... Cain appearance changed quite a bit and it's be 4 years, while they showed the old Isekai with the girls that looks pretty much the same as when Cain went missing. (however, Cain's age returned back to when he left... and it seems time has only passed half a day in the old Isekai)

This means half a day = 4 years to Yuuya's world. This means Yuuya have actually not just lived for 300 years, but rather over 2,400 years in his own world.

I see... so Aaron was the god of games... no wonder everyone was surprised at the simple board games Cain gave them. (cause everyone's knowledge about making new games was pretty much sealed off with Aaron and is unable to make any new games)

And apparently the fight between the evil god and Cain's parent were kinda simple, I thought Cain's parents would look more like "legendary heroes" but they're dressed in pretty much newbie gears and the best spell they could do was "Inferno" which from how Cain talked before, it wasn't a "emperor level" spell...

Also, LOL @ the dad going "overlord" and went super saiyan for a few seconds, LOL

Also Also... I noticed the other gods said they can't "directly interfere" with their world... (why tho) and yet... they still gave Cain's parents a literal god sealing Orb that's created by the Gods., lol.

I said "why tho" cause... it looks like Yuuya can directly interfere with HIS WORLD... such as how he's literally physically in his world interacting with the other "natives" (people Yuuya created)... So why is the gods in the old Isekai world so limited? (BUT yet... Aaron being one of the other Gods... can somehow interfere with the world? huh?)
amlgMay 30, 2023 1:05 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 30, 2023 1:08 PM

Oct 2014
Um excuse me but what? What kind of speedrun did I just watched?
Anyway, it's a shame we don't get to see the king's funny reactions to Cain's antics for this week.
May 30, 2023 2:29 PM
Mar 2022
This episode had alot of potential. The MC grew up by 5 years! After finding a personal reason to get strong and grow into a serious character that is all dashed away by turing him back into a kid. Then when he sees his friends again he shovels cookies in his mouth and starts crying. This anime is garbage but the ending of up 9 really brought it to a new low
May 30, 2023 3:14 PM

Jan 2021
So in the next episode he will be 60 or so i guess.
May 31, 2023 1:55 AM
Apr 2021
Only an anime watcher here so this my thoughts for this episode.

Only after 9 episodes, do we now have a PLOT! So there was one lol Thought it was gonna be another Isekai Power Fantasy Slice-of-Life.

Pacing WAY TOO FAST as to why Kazuya was all alone back in the real world but they could not have rushed this much.

And now it became serious all of a sudden, so why didn't the gods say there was a stake in the first few episodes like HUH? This story is a mess.

So the OP song makes sense now. But this still doesn't change that it got dragged WAY TOO LONG to finally have a PLOT.
May 31, 2023 3:33 PM

Jan 2009
KaeUBW said:
So the gods can't interfere with the world so they have to summon people from another world to deal with the evil god who is interfering with the world. Wait..what?
In the manga I remember it's explained that the gods fighting each other would essentially cause the world to collapse as the competing forces would have some kind of backlash to it that most lifeforms couldn't survive.

It's hard to believe how much they are speeding through content, i've never seen a manga that i've read be this rushed in a anime adaptation.
TatsuyaMay 31, 2023 3:37 PM
May 31, 2023 10:20 PM

May 2012
Tatsuya said:
In the manga I remember it's explained that the gods fighting each other would essentially cause the world to collapse as the competing forces would have some kind of backlash to it that most lifeforms couldn't survive.

It's hard to believe how much they are speeding through content, i've never seen a manga that i've read be this rushed in a anime adaptation.

Ahh so they did explain this after all.

It's a pity the anime is being rushed so much.
I despise woke people.
May 31, 2023 10:48 PM

Nov 2009
Tatsuya said:

Yea... but why couldn't the other Gods just seal Aaron off with the Orb in the first place? why do they need someone to do it. Could literally have some of the gods hold Aaron and then seal him. (Imagine a group of 7 ppls with the same strength as 1 person, I am pretty sure 4 ppls could have hold down that 1 person limbs and the other 3 beats the person up)

Especially if they're training Cain to be strong enough to defeat (seal or kill) Aaron... but wouldn't that just mean Cain would be strong enough like the other Gods? so wouldn't that also cause "world of collapse"? lol...

It would have make more sense if the Gods were somehow "Sealed" off by Aaron and can't travel to the human world... but nope, they didn't explain anything in the anime, and the manga just says god-vs-god = bad... even tho someone that's strong as a god wouldn't be a problem.

___ ___ ___

Other note,

I just realized that in the flashbacks, Yuuya wasn't that strong either, he was pretty much same level as Cain's parents and couldn't even fight against Aaron.

So how did Yuuya get turned into a God later? That's stronger than any of the other Gods in the old Isekai world... huh...)
amlgMay 31, 2023 10:53 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Jul 2017
Cain gets summoned to Yuuya Hirasawa's side, and as the first king, he's still alive...somehow.

On the account of Old Zenom and the other gods, there is a reason why Cain needs to train: to defeat the one particular enemy that he's destined to: the evil god Aaron. After 300 years of sealing him, he is a god now, which the mission is passed onto him, whether he likes it or not to train up to Aaron's level, with his previous life coming into play now. Finding an injured cub that Cain managed to heal with, he and Hthe fenrir Haku embark on the mission to become stronger, and 4 years pass like 4 days, with the training not done yet.

Cain surely has been well-fed by him and his wife Ruri, along with their pet baby dragon. While year after year passes, the truth about Aaron being the God of Amusement to draw out a death game after being banished by the gods, along with Yuuya not being able to protect his parents from their real life after bringing them into the fantasy world, the house where they lived, and is where they laid down with their tombstones of remembrance.

With that, he's back to his 10-year-old self, armed with all the training that he got, back home. Sweet.
Jun 3, 2023 3:21 PM

Nov 2012
I got kind of confused. Were Yuya and Kazuya's parents killed in that truck accident and reincarnated together? The parents were trying to find away back, which made me think they were summoned for a minute. It's odd that Kazuya didn't know what happened to them.

I wish Cain had returned as a 16 yo while they were still 11.  I had hopes that he'd meet a girl he actually likes as opposed to the ones that thrust themselves upon him.
dragynfaerieJun 3, 2023 3:26 PM
Jun 3, 2023 3:30 PM

Nov 2012
Mattinator95 said:
BestMillimeter18 said:

Probably the Priestess
I was thinking that or Yuya was really a ghost.
Jun 3, 2023 3:38 PM

Nov 2012
GizzyWizzy said:
Ready_Player_1 said:
oh God! Really? I hate those 2 girls and the elf so much!
Jun 4, 2023 1:23 PM

Mar 2021
I find adult Cain's character design way better than the child Cain. Too bad he doesn't stay in that form.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

102 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

31 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2023

26 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2023

30 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2023

47 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.