Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 6, 2023 5:57 AM
Feb 2009
jagk99 said:
Except if there is a scene where he died or gets wrecked then i'm never going to continue this series. Ever.

It will be even better.
Jul 14, 2023 10:53 AM
Aug 2012
Etherius_ZS said:
Kind of a weird one. It was funny mainly for the direction in which the jokes went but till how long that will be sustainable, is the question. Other than that, there's not much, has it's cringey moments which both feel intentional as well as unintentional. Oh, there's also Ushio's score, but between this and Tengoku, it's pretty obvious what the clear winner here is.

"USE"

This is the reason i came to the comment section for lol. I cant believe how many people didnt mention this part .
Jul 18, 2023 3:59 AM

Jul 2015
Weird premise with this schoolshooter-kinda guy and this airheaded pretty girl who has her cringe moments and both having some screws loose making this quite the hilarious and wholesome romcom by the looks of it, curious to see the rest of the show.

Jul 21, 2023 12:29 AM

Mar 2008
This was a petty funny first ep and the humour is a bit different from other anime ive seen in some ways more open i guess. 
Jul 27, 2023 1:24 AM
Mar 2020
it felt like someone was squeezing a lemon into ma mouth, so cringey.
Aug 1, 2023 4:15 PM
Sep 2022
if you are shy and insecure look this is a must
Aug 21, 2023 4:30 AM
Nov 2022
Me pareció muy interesante ver cómo Ichikawa el prota es el calladito del salón con deseos de asesinar a la chica popular de la clase Yamada y termino enamorado y hasta cuidando de ella. Yamada es mega adorable y como Ichikawa vio que necesitaba un bisturí el le prestó el suyo y pensando que ella le diría rarito pero no fue así y le agradeció de gran manera lo que lo dejo bien avergonzado Jajajaja

I found it very interesting to see how Ichikawa the main character is the quiet one in the classroom with the desire to kill the popular girl from the Yamada class and ended up falling in love and even taking care of her. Yamada is super adorable and as Ichikawa saw that she needed a scalpel he lent her his and thinking that she would call him weird but it wasn't like that and he thanked her very much which left him very embarrassed Jajajaja
Aug 25, 2023 11:41 AM
Jul 2023
Sla, eu gostei. No começo eu achei vergonha alheia, no meio tava entretida e no fim percebi que gostei bastante.
Aug 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Feb 2023
Bro's an edgelord, but ROCKS that goth fit fr fr
Aug 27, 2023 7:33 PM

Feb 2023
Swagernator said:
I was not expecting the main girl being this ... awkward ? I guess is the word, but man, i'm positively surprised by it tho. One thing i was wondering, is the main-kun such a midget or is the girl so tall ? 

ALSO THE ENDING (WHICH IS THE OPENING) IS AN ABSOLUTE BANGER.
Bit of both. I think he is a smol boi, and she is very tall.
Aug 29, 2023 8:32 AM
Jan 2018
This first episode was stupidly funny.
"I'm messed up in the head" like come on, this is just silly
Aug 30, 2023 8:36 AM

Aug 2019
that was extremely boring. hope it gets better
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2023 8:24 AM
Sep 2023
Loved it, best romance of the season.
Sep 23, 2023 3:08 PM

Jul 2016
Rom-com premises sure are getting weirder by the day, huh?

And damn, middle-schoolers these days sure are wild. Some have murderous thoughts and act like future incels, others want to become fuck-buddies with the 13yo girl who has more curves than a F1 circuit... and then there are others who unashamedly proclaim their thirst for fat girls and somehow end up getting a chance with said girl.

Wait, what?
Nov 13, 2023 1:14 PM
Jun 2021
Now, see, as someone who randomly gets intrusive thoughts (you can even calculate the probability of the uncertainty in your prediction of "individual thoughts," not electrons, using the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle :))))))))))))) ), I can 70% relate to this anime. Now, understand that intrusive thoughts can be of a different nature. For some, it can be to end, or for some, it can be to M U L T I P L Y.

During my years of grades 4 to 5, I had a lot of intrusive thoughts. I still have them, the intensity has just changed by 10%. During those junior years, most of my intrusive thoughts took the form of sl*rs my parents told me not to tell, and those constantly rang in my head as a reaction whenever someone used to speak to me. Pretty hard life.

Pretty accurate depiction of intrusive thoughts fr.

Well, the multiplication stuff as a junior high felt pretty awkward to me. "Well, I can use this magazine once...." bro fr💀

Lastly, although I don't support Peterson, I support some of his quotes. "You should be a *onster, an absolute *onster, and then learn how to control it." In the last scenes, his other self and he himself could've allianced for a while in less intensity, even if he did that, he'd only have the courage to kick the guy. However, the one shown in the anime is 1000% realistic. Those of you who get intrusive thoughts and are reading this, alliance with your *onster for a while IN LIMITED AMOUNTS. Even a st*lker gets consumed by their intrusive thoughts, so you should alliance with your *onster in limited amounts. That way, you can actually become a morally righteous person.
GiantJupiterNov 26, 2023 9:18 AM
Nov 22, 2023 12:54 AM
Nov 2023
Best one
Best romcom
Dec 10, 2023 12:28 PM

Apr 2018
The East has fallen.
Billions must die.
Dec 20, 2023 12:35 PM
Nov 2020
based protagonist
Dec 27, 2023 6:36 PM

Sep 2023
I pushed back watching this one for some time as I was afraid by the premise that it would be too “incelly” but since s2 is coming soon I started it anyway. I am really glad I did since my worries went away quickly, it’s pretty clear the dude is just a bit chuuni and the girl is quite quirky which make it kinda cute.
Jan 7, 9:43 AM
Mar 2018
A great premiere, with lots of unexpected, funny moments, as well as some endearing characters.

I'm looking forward to the rest of this season!

That "cat" fight was so funny!
Jan 27, 7:03 PM

Jun 2008
When does MC stop being so cringe? Assuming he does. I can't even finish the first episode because of the second hand embarrassment he's giving me. Should i just skip to ep 2?
Jan 27, 8:38 PM

Jun 2023
skip to Episode 4 when you are done, go back to episodes 1 to 3.
Jan 29, 11:28 AM

May 2015
There goes the serial killing
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 5, 11:27 AM

Apr 2013
I'm not even sure why I enjoyed that so much, but it was a really good first episode. Our MC is an edgy teenager who thinks about murdering his classmates. But instead he's actually a nice dude who's just shy and even rubs one out on the class beauty in a magazine xD
Feb 22, 9:53 AM

Jul 2022
From murderer to a lover. well done!

Mar 1, 7:56 AM
Dec 2023
It caught my attention is a good RomCom.
Mar 2, 3:17 PM

Mar 2010
I can't lie knega reminds me of myself kek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 5, 2:28 PM
Feb 2024
I didn't Like Ichikawa in the beginning of the episode but as it went on, he started to seem more normal to me. so i rate this episode a 6 out of ten.
Mar 21, 8:02 AM
Oct 2019
Of so many romantic comedy animes, this is the worst first episode that builds absolutely nothing and didn't gain any attention for me.
Apr 14, 2:54 PM
Jan 2023
Not bad at all, the animation seems pretty decent for a show of this genre.

Yamada is a pretty decent character, but Ichikawa, what the hell is up with that sicko.

To be honest, I'm only giving this a shot because season 2 was super popular last season (Winter 24). Who knows, might end up being something better than I thought.
Apr 28, 3:43 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
The way this show starts, it feels like it wants to drive away ANY viewers, to have you dislike and feel uncomfortable by the MC, but it is all just a front and you rapidly get used to him, having adapted, and there is so much to like after that.

Yes he is a bit weird, but it is normal for his age, and the interactions between him and Yamada are just too good (saying this having seen other episodes too), what an adorable anime this is.
The OP is really pleasant to watch, and the ED of ep2 also has a nice sound to it.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

135 by ichigo_rafi »»
May 21, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

370 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 2:44 PM

» The femal cast support the MC too fast?

passtur - Apr 15

23 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

255 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2023

216 by Playcool »»
Apr 29, 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.