Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 27, 8:04 PM
Feb 2021
GWSTREAMS said:
This will likely be the last season. The concept of “it doesn’t say final season” is idiotic. Not every anime does that. This season will be adapting the last arc in the series and the chances that Season 8 happens depends if the manga is still going when Season 7 premieres.

The manga isn’t over is it? If this season doesn’t adapt the rest of the source material, wouldn’t they have to have one more sequel season?
Mar 27, 8:06 PM
Feb 2021
broodo said:
Hori's health is such a cluster f#$k at the moment he can barely release consecutive chapters. There's no telling when the manga will end. Also, Announcing season 7 just means it's gonna come out.... eventually. Could be end of this year. Could be any time next year. Hell, it could drop in 2030

One year flat it is!
Mar 27, 9:06 PM
BlackJack
Nov 2019
slugdirsh said:
GWSTREAMS said:
This will likely be the last season. The concept of “it doesn’t say final season” is idiotic. Not every anime does that. This season will be adapting the last arc in the series and the chances that Season 8 happens depends if the manga is still going when Season 7 premieres.

The manga isn’t over is it? If this season doesn’t adapt the rest of the source material, wouldn’t they have to have one more sequel season?

It depends. The following two arcs are VERY short. They’d last a max of 6 episodes in total. That would leave the last arc, leaving a good bit of the season to adapt. Unless they start doing filler or adding more stuff to pad the time, there could be a possibility of S8, but there doesn’t seem to be a good stopping point anywhere in the arc.
Mar 29, 9:23 AM

Apr 2012
final arc currently has 75 Chapters and if it will continue through 2024 and a bit of 2025, the Finasl Arc has enough material for 2x 24ish Seasons

maybe S7 is 10-12 Episodes long, slow paced and covering the 14 Chapters of Stars and Stripesn + U.A. Traitor Arc and maybe the beginning of the Final Arc for teasing.
Mar 30, 2:44 PM
Jan 2024
I think in Season 7 will have two cours:
The first one is Star and Stripes Arc and second is Final War Arc
Apr 2, 10:15 AM
Aug 2014
Not even close maybe 1 or 2 more seasons
Apr 4, 8:24 PM
Jan 2022
With the manga currently ongoing, I don’t believe this will be the final season but rather the pre-ultimate one, meaning that MHA should have one more season in it after 7.
Apr 5, 8:34 AM

Sep 2013
Why does this even release on may, nobody's gonna watch those recaps wtf
Deep dark fantasies
Apr 5, 5:18 PM
Oct 2014
Each season adapt 50-60 chapter and season 6 adapted up to 328ch. The latest chapter released is 418 which means they have at least 90 chapters (there will more chapter until it ends),
They will need two seasons to fully adapt the series.
Apr 13, 11:25 PM

Dec 2018
I actually like the recaps, but I was just wondering how to list this? They ARE episodes even if recaps so do they get listed somewhere else? How do I count this? This is so confusing.
Apr 29, 2:16 AM
Sep 2008
Reply to souraia
Qwertyish said:
The manga is supposedly ending this year, so is this going to be the final season?

I'm pretty sure the mangaka said the series would keep going for much longer, or maybe I'm wrong on that part.
@souraia in japan mangakas will never say when their series is ending, its not allowed, they drop the act only when the last chapter is released. so they wont advertise it
May 4, 1:45 AM

Jul 2015
If they'll maintain the pacing and each season will be two cours as usual, you can expect two more.

May 4, 4:53 AM
Dec 2019
This is Bones/MHA we're talking about here, season 7 is final season with at least one movie to wrap up story.
May 4, 7:53 AM

May 2018
Not even close.
2 seasons more at minimum.
May 4, 9:27 AM
Sep 2018
I just hope Bones don't make the same mistakes they did with fullmetal classic and soul eater. Boku no hero don't deserve a filler ending...
May 4, 6:39 PM

Apr 2018
It's possible that the anime adaptation could be coming to a close if the manga is wrapping up this year
May 4, 10:10 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to ropiel
I hope the plans about an adult sequel of HeroAc is still in the works from the author, or atleast an adaptation of the vigilante manga

HeroAc's story might come to an end but its lore really deserves many stories to be told!
@ropiel

Vigilante did get an adaption announcement, not too long ago, here's to hoping it carries the legacy on and into a new direction
May 5, 5:51 AM
Dec 2020
Okabe31 said:
Vigilante did get an adaption announcement, not too long ago, here's to hoping it carries the legacy on and into a new direction
it's actually fake
Deathlydash
May 6, 12:46 PM
Mar 2019
I have heard that if this season is 25 episodes then Season 8 will be the final season with 13 episodes or so. It all depends on the Manga but from what everyone is saying it sounds like we are very close to the end.
TheRealNinjanime
May 8, 6:52 PM

Aug 2020
Boku no Hero - Infinite Wars Part 3

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

111 by midnightblade »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4

153 by Biisoo »»
Today, 3:38 AM

» A confusion about New Order quirk

Otaku_guru - May 11

6 by Schmaglow »»
May 14, 11:31 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia returns with a 'shorter' season

Sacerdotisa - May 11

10 by Ninjanime »»
May 13, 2:01 PM

» Nobody is Quirkless - Theory

Sir_Zedmore - May 4

8 by amlg »»
May 11, 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.