New
Mar 24, 2023 1:43 PM
Apr 2020
hello  can we discuss about this manga ? thank you
Mar 24, 2023 2:27 PM

Jan 2017
slenderblak said:

The Manga adaptations of Fate are pretty much all bad , so they are not really popular to begin with , especially in comparison to its Anime adaptations by Ufotable.
On top of that , this one is the UBW Route , and it started after everything else was already adapted , including in Manga...

You can go to Reddit to find a few peoples discussing it , but don't expect more than that on MAL.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 24, 2023 2:45 PM
Apr 2020
Alexioos95 said:
slenderblak said:

The Manga adaptations of Fate are pretty much all bad , so they are not really popular to begin with , especially in comparison to its Anime adaptations by Ufotable.
On top of that , this one is the UBW Route , and it started after everything else was already adapted , including in Manga...

You can go to Reddit to find a few peoples discussing it , but don't expect more than that on MAL.
hf aint that bad but i just want some discussion about how it was handled in the chapters we have currently, i dont wanna go to reddit to see such
Mar 24, 2023 3:58 PM

Jan 2017
slenderblak said:
hf aint that bad

Yeah , actually of the 4 Main Story , it's the only adaptation who's considered good.

slenderblak said:
but i just want some discussion about how it was handled in the chapters we have currently, i dont wanna go to reddit to see such

Outside of huge fans (who are not many on MAL) , no one bother reading those Mangas adaptations , and with this one being released after everything , it makes it even more forgotten.

Reddit is pretty much where the community is gathered , so good luck finding peoples on here.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 27, 2023 2:34 PM
Apr 2020
Alexioos95 said:
slenderblak said:
hf aint that bad

Yeah , actually of the 4 Main Story , it's the only adaptation who's considered good.

slenderblak said:
but i just want some discussion about how it was handled in the chapters we have currently, i dont wanna go to reddit to see such

Outside of huge fans (who are not many on MAL) , no one bother reading those Mangas adaptations , and with this one being released after everything , it makes it even more forgotten.

Reddit is pretty much where the community is gathered , so good luck finding peoples on here.
damn this sucks i wish someday it gets many people reading it, maybe its not that bad of an adaptation when i get to read it completely
Jun 5, 2023 2:14 PM

Jun 2021
Although knowing the story from the anime and the VN, I've started reading this as well. So far, there haven't been many chapters released, but everything is going well however, as another member pointed out, the manga adaption is released much later, when all the hype has faded away. That is the main cause for its obscurity . Give it a little more time, and it might become more popular.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jun 26, 2023 10:29 PM

Aug 2011
dead? more like why did type moon wanted to do a UBW manga after all these years
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.