Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2023 2:17 PM
Dec 2010
One of the upside to being a Hikki is that you have plenty of time. 

Beside, dealing with emotional, social and external issues, how are you spending your time? 
Do you come across anything online interesting to learn? Or do you practice some skills, to make yourself happy? 
Is that something you do that helps you relax and forget about problems?
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 1, 2023 8:22 AM

Mar 2008
I spend my time attempting to learn practically everything really. Not really good enough with anything to feel satisfied though and anything that requires a skill I am usually held back from lack of resources and space to feel free to do as I please at will.
Apr 10, 2023 11:14 AM

Feb 2018
I talk to people. At my worst I used to go out and look for people who are troubled and do my best to support and cheer them up so they do not end up self-isolating like I did.

Apr 24, 2023 9:43 PM

Mar 2008
@Prinzesschen
Ah I like doing that too. Of the few things that feels worthwhile doing though I started feeling just my support wasnt enough so i started trying to teach myself more clinical stuff too.
May 23, 2023 10:03 AM

Jun 2013
I only studied 3 things during these years cause I don't spent time in a proper way sadly.
-Economy
-Philosophy
-Majong
Beside that it's reading newspaper and sometime research paper.
Now I wanna start studying dev to find a remote job and hopefully after that start doing something with my life ;-;

Normally though I'm just a geek who play video games or watch anime to waste time
Slat
Kill
Destroy
Survive

And start making your own world with your hand cause we got the power to create destroy and imagine everything!
So don't care about people and dream for a better world.
Sep 24, 2023 10:34 PM

Apr 2012
A long time ago, I used to learn Japanese. Now with work and everything, there's not much time I can spare. But I have a few interests that I'd like to get into, like playing bass, learning another language, and mechanics stuff but the latter is so money consuming that it's very rarely done.
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Nov 6, 2023 2:35 AM

May 2014
I have many hobbies and a strong interest for knowledge, so no matter the subject i'd get at least a bit interested. I read a lot of books (of every genre and subjects: narrative, science, history and so on),so i always try to mantain my mental capabilities trained and learn a bit of every subject.
As far as real study goes i'm actually studying jurisprudence (doing this through telematic university). I'd like to train and learn math better in the future.

Now when we talk about psysichal activities... there is where i'm lacking. Still during the last year i also tried to improve this aspect (i practised in doing cores around the house and also some small manual works).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How many of you like the outdoors or nature?

traed - Aug 7, 2023

11 by Laniakea- »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:49 AM

» how do u guys make money?

hik1komori - Apr 21, 2022

17 by MumeiHikki »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:39 PM

» How much do you care about your personal hygiene?

removed-user - May 13, 2015

19 by traed »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:11 AM

» Have you chosen your nick?

Heko - Mar 20, 2015

27 by water_my_melons »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:39 PM

» your experiences with suicide?

hik1komori - Aug 19, 2022

11 by Prinzesschen »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.