Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 8, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
The amount of comedy faces in this finale was gold. This worth waiting for if you're looking for meme material. Mabel in particular stood out among the cast imo.

All jokes aside, I'm going to miss this show. Ojisan made his iconic face even in the finale because why not. Glad everything worked out for everyone though. And one last look at that Sega...
Mar 8, 2023 5:59 AM

Jul 2017
With the Blaze Dragon revived with insta-kill capabilities, how will Ojisan, Elf, Mabel and Alicia's Hero party overcome this magnitude?

Man, if Mabel's legendary God-Freezing Sword can't make it (or rather, not needed at all), then Elf and the others will have to power themselves faster than the Blaze Dragon to slay it down. Having an intro right in the middle of the conflict, that's just hilarious that only this show can pull it off. Elf trying to request Ojisan to carry her, too bad that he has to chain her up lols. How kind for the Blaze Dragon to wait for Mabel to act, because she's just the perfect Ice Clan bait. The collaboration between Ojisan and Elf, being in a pinch is truly an opportunity. And Takafumi, being a nut for fantasy battles, wants to settle in good to watch the battle that he's been waiting for.

The ultimate fantasy battle with Ojisan and Elf at the helm, as much as Mabel and the Hero Party plays support, it's them both to finish the job, and with one strong and enormous slash, Elf did it with all her might. The sky dropping sequence was done even better in the anime, apart from the princess carry. Alicia getting what she wanted with Elf earlier, and everyone wants in on the fun, while Mabel almost got slaughtered by both girls for her reply, and Ojisan would rather be better with his nicknames than his full name, with Elf getting the most tsundere that his name (that was a secret) is no longer one. Trying to harvest the dragon's power back to Japan, and Ojisan would get more for his worth, but this'll have grave consequences.

Oh well, all's well that ends well, with Ojisan, Takafumi and Fujimiya getting their share of ramen, and what a ride it has been for Takafumi.

What a wild trip for Isekai Ojisan, a great story hindered by poor mismanagement.
KANLen09Mar 11, 2023 8:48 PM
Mar 8, 2023 6:49 AM
Aug 2022
Holy crap it finally is over. This was a horrible waiting experience but damn the story was good.
Mar 8, 2023 9:48 AM
Sep 2021
4.5/5 this is good but it actually took 4 business days to come out that's why it has a -0.5
Mar 8, 2023 8:38 PM
Jan 2022
after a long wait,finally arived with the final episode which was amazing.
waiting for season 2 to come.
Mar 8, 2023 9:18 PM
Nov 2022
I loved it, without a doubt one of the best anime of the genre, (at least in my personal opinion), removing all the problems of its chaotic production, it is an excellent anime.

It's a good way to end, an epic battle and the interaction between the 3 girls make it better; Sui acting as a tsundere is GOOOD, and on the other hand the final scene confused me, is it a possibility of a second season or just publicity for the manga? I didn't understand xd

Be that as it may, I really liked following this anime since last year and although it bothers me a bit I must admit the wait was worth it.

ps: Mabel best girl xd
Mar 9, 2023 3:52 AM
Oct 2022
Finally! Has it already got a second season?
Mar 9, 2023 5:20 AM

Apr 2020
Very fun and original idea for an isekai.
Really hope it gets an S2.
8/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 9, 2023 9:56 AM

Nov 2013
Finally the last episode aired!!!

It was a fun journey but the delay did ruin the overall experience. They teased hard about this getting a continuation but still no official S2 announcement as of yet.

Mod Edit: Removed illegal site link.
anime-primeMar 9, 2023 11:26 AM
Mar 9, 2023 11:31 AM
Apr 2021
great character man loved it story was to great also
Mar 9, 2023 2:33 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This finale sure encompasses what the series was about. The fantasy world, the fights, but most importantly the personalities of each of the relevant characters. Yousuke may be overpowered but he is such a fucking idiot. Nonetheless, the way he is makes the show as funny as it is and that goes for Mabel, Alicia and Sui as well. The delay sure was painful but the episode delivered anyways.

I'm hoping this series gets some sort of continuation, even if it isn't a second season, a special or maybe a movie even. The humour in it has a charm that you rarely see and it would be a waste to end it there. Of course I'm expecting no romance progress whatsoever, though I'd be lying if I said I was fooled a couple of times thinking there would be.

Maybe I should go read the manga instead, see if it holds up...
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 10, 2023 4:52 AM

Jun 2016
im so so glad now this show is finished with full episode !!!

even need to wait 1 year for last episode !!!

8/10
Mar 10, 2023 5:07 AM
Nov 2021
worth to watched after 2 month waiting. i hope this anime get season 2.
Mar 10, 2023 10:07 AM

Oct 2017
That was a fun finale. The action was cool and Sui was adorable. The princess carry was sweet. Smug Mabel was cute too and Alicia too.

Really liked the anime, sucks it got the short end of the stick with all the delays. Hopefully if it gets s2 it'll have a better production schedule. Really need more of the elf, she's definitely waifu of the year. Hoping it'll get s2.
MegamiRemMar 13, 2023 7:05 AM
Mar 10, 2023 10:22 AM
Jan 2022
10/10 ending, i hope it gets another season
Mar 10, 2023 11:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finally the last episode!!!

more action! Nice team battle!
HORRIBLE animation!!

7/13

I enjoy with this anime although "it has been published by fasciculos"!

kekeke
Mar 10, 2023 6:43 PM
Feb 2018
Is that s2 teaser at the end?
Mar 10, 2023 10:21 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was such a fun series! It's a pity that it took so long to finish but the quality of the comedy and the romantic teases remained top-notch throughout. I'm really going to miss this series now. 

Elf-san had yet another opportunity to seal the deal but of course she wasn't going to capitalise. Meanwhile, Ojisan just kept making things worse for himself. What is this, has to be a talent at this point xD. Mable-san's assistance remark after the fight was priceless, and she's far too cute when getting complimented. Some of the facial reactions and drawings were on point too, Ojisan really likes his avatar name, lol. That was one heck of a grin there!

I was hoping for some development on the Takafumi - Fujimiya relationship as well... It's been so good, the foundation, I wonder when they'll just go for that extra step and make it a thing. Also, turns out that the Elf didn't come to planet Earth after all, that would've been such a cliffhanger. I think I would've instantly jumped to check the source material then. Fingers crossed that does happen at some point though, I really need it! 

Plenty of Alicia-san moments too. Leave it Toyosaki Aki-san for the glorious vocal performance! She instantly makes a character a hundred times more attractive. And she's willing to do her part in regaining Ojisan's memory from the onsen, how kind of her. Definitely need to see that happen, lmao. 

And hey, there better be a 2nd season, that teaser in the end can't be for nothing! 

Solid 8/10 from here!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 11, 2023 3:56 AM

Sep 2018
Good lord, that was one horribly directing and ugly looking episode. Seemed like the script was even worse than usual as well, though it's been a long time since I watched episode 12, it may have always been like that. Glad it's finally over, 5/10.
Mar 11, 2023 7:04 AM
Oct 2019
Season Finale for Isekai Ojisan is finally here!!
and it was worth the wait.

Epic Battle for the Finale, Comedy Faces was so good and the jokes it's always hits you when you not expecting it.

It's sad that this Anime suffering from the delayed, with the amount of the teasing in the end hopefully we got Season 2 announcement really soon.

Overal it's definitely a unique concept for Isekai.
Never seen anything like this before.
plus if you are SEGA fans like me, you will really appreciate the jokes and the references.

8/10
Patiently waiting for Season 2.
Mar 11, 2023 12:10 PM

Apr 2012
okay, last ep was totally worth all this waiting! great anime, i hope it'll get S2!
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Mar 11, 2023 12:14 PM

Nov 2014
The long wait was worth it. Another perfect episode. I'm gonna seriously miss this series. Reading time maybe?

Btw. am I the only one surprised that final fight actually was a good fight? Especially after Takafumi jinxed it.
Mar 11, 2023 12:22 PM

Jan 2018
After the long and arduous wait, the finale for Isekai Ojisan is finally here... And it was glorious!

Seriously, this show didn't deserve such a terrible release schedule. I almost wrote this show off just because it has "isekai" in its title and I'm sure many ignored it for that reason. Coupled with the abhorrent delays and slow official English subs almost killed the hype for this show.

The sole reason it was still on people's radar was that the show was just that good. I'm so glad I gave this anime a chance instead of skipping it.

I really hope Atelier Pontdarc gets their shit together and we'll get a Season 2 like the post-credits scene implied.
Mar 11, 2023 12:39 PM

Dec 2020
To be quite frank, there are really few shows, to be specific, isekai shows which can come even anywhere close to this.
This episode reminded me of the times of COVID when I was still in HS, couldn't make friends because changed it, during COVID. Never knew anyone there, the same kind Oji-san felt moving here to another world. Being self-centered as I am, I wasn't exactly the friendliest guy, had disputes in official groups and whatnot but well, that's irrelevant and thing of past. The thing I wanted to talk about the feeling of setting off someone, like having farewell properly. Well again that abomination, couldn't get a proper one. So it left a corner empty there, many enjoyed while I never talked to anyone, in solitude. So the way this show ended and the types like this really makes me love anime. Let it be, Re:Zero, No Game No Life and whatnot. These anime gives me that feel, the liberating one which makes me feel the bittersweet experience of bidding farewell. I know some of what I said doesn't make sense in retrospective to NGNL and Re:Zero. So, while I named them, I meant the vibe they give off, doesn't it feel chill?
I really really loved how they ended the show, as much as it leaves some stuff to be desired such as the elf girl, I really really want her to Oji-san's world. But this is for the actual author so I can't press it against the sublime crew who made this. They are really small but they managed to pump out such an magnificent show no matter the delays, mostly in guise of COVID to keep up the production. Honestly, I don't care, take as much time one need, if you can give me the best thing I can ever hope for. A damn good show! And, isekai in that!
There is so much to talk about this episode but I am already being ubiquitous about being on the whole anime, the production and whatnot. So I'll stop here since I am not writing a review but a comment in Episode 13 discussion xD

For card delivery, please click the picture on right
Mar 11, 2023 1:18 PM
Dec 2021
Amazing anime and episode. I hope for Season 2.
Mar 11, 2023 1:20 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
There was a lot of funny moments in this final episode. I can not even explain how fun this has been to watch despite the small breaks this has had. I also love the moment where the Flame Dragon really looked at Mabel the moment she tried to escape. Exactly the same way it did in the manga. Brilliant.
Really enjoyable series. Small hint for possible a second season, which I welcome more than AOTs seasons.
AzuchiMar 11, 2023 1:24 PM
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Mar 11, 2023 1:29 PM
Feb 2021
the best way sum up this episode huh?
Mar 11, 2023 1:42 PM
Feb 2021
if it wasn't available anywhere you wouldn't even be able to get in the forum in the first place the fact that there are people here is proof that its available 
Mar 11, 2023 2:52 PM
Jul 2015
Finally got to see the final episode. Not quite as good as I hoped but better than I expected. They left a good amount of room for more seasons. For those who have read the source material about how far in are we?
Mar 11, 2023 3:28 PM

Jan 2011
seein how much of a nightmare production this was, i was expecting far worse animation for the final episode but it was ok, not good just ok, if anything i am amazed the show wasnt cancelled, i really liked this anime 8/10

Ready_Player_1 said:
Finally got to see the final episode. Not quite as good as I hoped but better than I expected. They left a good amount of room for more seasons. For those who have read the source material about how far in are we?
33 chapters outta 46, also at first the manga chapters were quite short an there might ve been a few chapters that were skipped i think
Mar 11, 2023 4:09 PM

Feb 2021
OMG it finally aired lol. I didn't like this series initially and started liking it in the last few episodes sadly. But if I watched it again I definitely would like it more than the first. The way they ended the series made it seem like there is going to be a second season. Hope so! Great anime though its sad the last episode took so long to air
Mar 11, 2023 4:25 PM

Sep 2018
Finally, the suffering of this show has ended at last!! Despite everything it was a pretty fun meta, but I have to admit I kind of lost excitement along the way with all the delays and just watched the last episode to say I've completed it... I hope this show will be able to offer a better experience for those who are hopping on for the binge now.
Mar 11, 2023 5:25 PM

May 2021
there was this lady at 20:10 who looked suspiciously similar to Elf-san. That means if we ever get a season 2 we get to see her in Japan! Yippie 
Mar 11, 2023 5:29 PM
Dec 2021
Finally, Episode 13!!
After such a long time!!!

I know this Anime delayed eps too much but because of covid so it's can't be helped ig (worth waiting anyway).

I love this series, Ojisan always do a gold tier comedy, sometimes I laugh little too much while watching this...

Ojisan always made yabai things without he even realize, sasuga SEGA enjoyer.

Ojisan also made an harem without realizing..
Joking!!!

1. Suzailgillazegallnelbuzegillreagranzelga Elga
2. Mabel Reyveil
3. Takafumi Takaoka

I still kinda not understand how Ojisan can go back to Japan, but I'm sure not through distortion of time and place.
Let's wait for the new sequel!!

In real life vision, let's hope Ojisan always smile and become a successful youtuber. And...

I hope Takafumi realize that Fujimiya likes him. Cannot see Fujimiya pain again :V...

Btw it's such a cliffhanger ending, I hope Isekai Ojisan will continue someday later. Hope for S2!!

Thank you for the best series~
Mar 11, 2023 5:37 PM

Jan 2017
We got a non-jokey fight for the final ep YOOOOOO, rip Elf as the other girls know Uncle's real name now

Fantastic finale for one of the best comedy that came out in recent years, hopefully the studio doesn't go under after the problematic production cycle they went through
Mar 11, 2023 5:56 PM

May 2016
wtf? i thought this was over months ago. what the fuck took so long.
Mar 11, 2023 6:50 PM

Nov 2011
Heavy implications there will be a season 2 and I am all about that! Especially Santa Mabel!

Great finale. Took forever. Love this anime. 10/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 11, 2023 8:02 PM
Jan 2022
amzaing thid dhoe is the best
Mar 11, 2023 8:20 PM
Sep 2021
So good can't wait for next season with no breaks
Mar 11, 2023 9:01 PM

Dec 2015
The post-credits announce made everything better, I loved this anime, unfortunately they had a lot of problems because of the COVID and I'm happy to know that we'll have more episodes about the Ojiisan adventures.
Mar 11, 2023 9:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It feels good to finally put this show on the completed list, it’s been a long time coming. From the hot Summer 2022 season to the stacked Fall 2022 season and now here at the end of this great Winter 2023 season, we finally made it to the end of this show lol. It was a great final episode too, there was a bit of an overuse of the simplified faces early on but they fit the show and the episode maintained the quality we’ve been used to up to this point, and there was a lot of hilarity throughout in classic Isekai Ojisan fashion. And the defeat of that dragon was actually really epic too, looks like Takafumi ended up getting his otherworld battle after all lol.

And we got a nice insert song to a great Sui and Ojisan moment, that’s twice in one sitting that’s happened for me today lol, but the romance between them was short lived when Ojisan gave attention to the other girls as well lol, and Sui trying to destroy Ojisan’s way home was a hilarious finale for that flashback, and the rest of the episode being dedicated to the main trio back in our world was a fitting way to end it, especially with Takafumi reflecting over all that’s happened. And at the end there we saw what was either a Season 2 teaser or a call to read the manga, I hope it’s the first thing lol.

I really loved this show, such a unique concept done really well and the comedy was gutbusting a lot of the time, some fantastic classic video game references and some grade A waifus to go with it, all a recipe for perfection. I really wish we could have watched it all in the great Summer 2022 season but I’m glad to finally finish it now. And i want to mention as a last note, the OP and ED for this show were both amazing, they were favorites of mine in both the Summer and Fall seasons last year, I wish we could have heard that ED one more time this episode but maybe I’ll search it up myself to make up for it lol.
Mar 11, 2023 10:16 PM
May 2021
Loved the season finale ❤😂. Literally 10/10 anime for me. If not for the delays, this series would have become more popular
Mar 11, 2023 10:49 PM

Dec 2018
man, what a fun show. i mean, it's completely stupid but it's been a fun ride.
Mar 11, 2023 10:55 PM

Dec 2018
so for me the best comedies of this season have been isekai ojisan and golden kamuy. both being delayed has been torture and ojisan cannot even compare to the comic genius that is golden kamuy, but it had a really original feel and an enjoyable story, even if we haven't gotten far in the b plot but yeah, this show was fun and i want more of it as soon as possible.
Mar 11, 2023 11:38 PM

Dec 2016
Finally, it ended. I almost forgot about this.

By the end, I was hoping to see the elf in the real world, I also thought that oji-san would somehow get Isekai-ed again.

Anyway, the way it ended it looks like it might have a 2nd season soon.

If it ever gets a 2nd season, I hope it doesn't get delayed like this one.
Mar 11, 2023 11:59 PM
Nov 2018
good seasonal ending
Mar 12, 2023 12:52 AM

Jan 2023
I started this show not expecting much, in fact expecting to dislike it, and now here I am rating it a 10/10, finishing the last episode with a big goofy smile on my face, wishing the series would never stop, and planning to go out soon to buy all the volumes of the manga already published.
Basically for me there wasn't much to dislike, maybe just a couple of episodes being slow-paced, but besides that, the comedy (and romance) was near perfect imo. 

This show managed to be a real isekai and the biggest isekai parody I've ever seen at the same time, and also managed to drop a ton of very sweet and warm moments, with Sui especially, while getting a good lauugh out of them at the same time, and overall that's something I genuinely liked : how it put some genuine, real, satisfying emotions into the show, managed to make the people feel very real, and at the same time making fun of itself and the genre with such ease... :)!

I'm going to be in Isekai Ojisan daze for a while after this still, I imagine I'm going to buy the manga, and rewatch the show many times in the years to come, all the while hoping for a season 2 :) !
Mar 12, 2023 12:53 AM

May 2020
This lasted far, far longer than it should've under normal circumstances. I mean we're talking about last july or something. Rating the production horrible would be an understatement honestly.

Though for anything else, it was fun. But then again having a gap this huge between two episodes kill any and every sort of attention span. Anyways girls were damn fine, but I'd rather if they gave us a bit more of Alicia :(

Don't think second season( if they eventually decide) going to happen anytime soon, when they could just barely manage to conclude this season lol.
Mar 12, 2023 1:12 AM

Oct 2016
Finally, after almost a year lmao, but it was worth it. What a fun show this was and one of the most unique Isekais out there. I really hope the post credit scenes were a tease for a second season, but if ever we do get a second season, I hope the production quality and schedule is better. 8/10
Mar 12, 2023 1:24 AM
Jul 2008
Overall, quite an entertaining show. I feel bad for the author to get unlucky like this.

I hope they make another season.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

252 by Morcombe1990 »»
Jun 6, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2022

83 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 20, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2022

160 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 19, 10:00 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2022

129 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 19, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2022

189 by RGreatDanton »»
May 19, 7:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.