Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2023 3:11 PM

Jun 2021
I may be mistaken but I wanted to clear something up.
I COULD HAVE SWORN that, in the beginning of the show, they said something about the cultural festival not allowing sales or vendors? 

But once we get to the festival, they say that selling the lit club books is a tradition and they have a sales table for it and everything. Did the rule change or is it ignored?

I may have missed or misunderstood something, but I am very confused. 

I hope this question made sense.
Feb 3, 2023 4:36 PM

Nov 2019
They said they couldn't earn profit from it, to be exact, and the excessive income beyond the spent fund should be returned to the school. As expected from an adaptation, small fries go missing.
SgtBateManFeb 3, 2023 4:41 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 4, 2023 6:45 AM

Jun 2021
SgtBateMan said:
They said they couldn't earn profit from it, to be exact, and the excessive income beyond the spent fund should be returned to the school. As expected from an adaptation, small fries go missing.

Oh okay that makes sense, thanks! It was killing me so I’m glad to have that cleared up!
Feb 4, 2023 6:48 AM
Jun 2016
HaylenGrey said:
I COULD HAVE SWORN that, in the beginning of the show, they said something about the cultural festival not allowing sales or vendors? 

But once we get to the festival, they say that selling the lit club books is a tradition and they have a sales table for it and everything. Did the rule change or is it ignored?

I didn’t even notice/remember that. Maybe you should join the Classic Lit Club yourself and solve some mysteries with that attention to detail 😅
Feb 4, 2023 5:48 PM

Aug 2020
HaylenGrey said:

The money they can earn can't trespass any number that can be seen as personal gain.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2012

267 by Miedori »»
May 4, 10:12 AM

» No romance here

YuniVT - Mar 10

26 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 28, 4:21 AM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

185 by Dasfonia »»
Apr 16, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 6, 2012

266 by Cammell »»
Apr 8, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 22, 2012

491 by Prosper20 »»
Apr 5, 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.