Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 7, 2010 3:45 PM

Jul 2009
raizoo said:
Jigero said:
Let me guess, The brother is gonna come back and fall in love with Yamada, further complicating things, Yamada plays as long, probably actually seriously considering sleeping with him, due to Kosuda's incisiveness, but it forces Kosuda to act out of jealously and discovers the Brother is actually a playboy. Sooner or later Yamada finds this out too, Kosuda saves her. Yamada and Kosuda fall deeper in love.

If that isn't how it will go, I'm the Queen of England.
Well, let's see how much of the manga I remember.

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

May 7, 2010 4:15 PM

Apr 2010
Jigero said:
Let me guess, The brother is gonna come back and fall in love with Yamada,

this

Raised overseas, indeed!
May 7, 2010 5:03 PM

Jul 2009
More gags, less random character plotting. Yamada and whover that other slut is are really annoying when they aren't making jokes.
May 7, 2010 5:47 PM

Sep 2008
The english and evil laugh kill me lol
now i cancel to put this to my dropped list
May 7, 2010 6:05 PM

May 2008
Man i love this episode awesome awesome awesome!

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 7, 2010 6:05 PM

Feb 2009
So this is how Cornelia vi Britannia started developing her hate for those filthy Elevens.

Chika being all popular means that school is filled with lolicons. Also I want that Yamada x Kanejou doujin. Throw in some bro-cest and loli-sis-con and I think we got the perfect ending for this show.
May 7, 2010 6:15 PM

Dec 2009
Maximatum99 said:
2/5

My mood dropped when I saw Chika walked in and dropped even lower when Kyoka came into the spotlight.

Her purpose doesn't make any sense. How does she plan to get her brother's heart even if she rules the school? Did I miss something?

2/5 here too

• animation fail in the fist Yamada scene
  • ojou-laught fail
  • It will be a contest to see who is the most boring and snobbish girl?
  • a possible incestuous relationship? soooo original ¬¬

Maybe a nice boat could make the things more interesting...
May 7, 2010 6:16 PM

Apr 2008
LMAO!! so hilarious

May 7, 2010 6:28 PM

Mar 2009
Kosuda.. you need some BALLS man! The voice acting is very interesting in that no one is playing a regular role... and that's a good thing because it gives them more range as a seiyu. Okay we are halfway through this HILARIOUS as fuck show and let's see what the characters. See if anyone can name them all. We got a B-cup wanna-be slut , a bro-con psycho-ojousama, a LOLI SLUT, a F-Cup with little kid shyness,and another F-Cup who is embarrassed real easily. That is just the girls. The only males we got are Kosuda, who is maybe the most normal out of the characters and then the Ojousama's boyfriend who we have been just introduced. I can't wait til next week, second half of the season for this one. Like Giant Killing and Katanagatari, another one of the bigger surprises of the year so far in anime. =) --- Randy
May 7, 2010 6:44 PM

Oct 2008
I'm suprised everybody is starting to have a problem with the show now due to the cliche "girl-rival and snobbish laughter" concept in most other romance-comedy shows when you would think everybody would've noticed that 3 episodes ago, with that random popularity contest at the cultural festival (*note: What I'm saying is an observation, NOT a criticism, just so everybody doesn't interpret my comment the wrong way.)
May 7, 2010 6:58 PM

Jul 2009
^She has more screen time now than 3 episodes ago, if we were having problem on 3 episodes ago now that will be strange, because i didn't felt many of her presence back then, she just standing there smiling

But in this episode i can't turn my eyes somewhere else, to me this episode is an introduction episode for Kenjou, so i didn't find it strange if more people will complaint about her now rather than a couple episodes on ward.

To me 1 - 5 is very good unique concept of rom-com i've never saw, maybe i'm expecting more because of that, i just hope it didn't turned out to be very cliche plot here on till the end
May 7, 2010 7:01 PM

Nov 2007
Kanejou has an obsession over her brother - mind-blown.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 7, 2010 7:23 PM

Oct 2008
Laevantein said:
^She has more screen time now than 3 episodes ago, if we were having problem on 3 episodes ago now that will be strange, because i didn't felt many of her presence back then, she just standing there smiling

Riiiiiight, but don't you think the average anime fan would've seen enough shows like this to get the idea by now? One girl with a conceited attitude gets insecure by another girl who just by looking at her, you can imply she had this "stuck-up popularity, in over her head" attitude. Hell, watching the way she appears in the opening cutscenes for the 6th time so far, can easily imply that.
May 7, 2010 7:47 PM

Jul 2009
Hypeathon said:
Laevantein said:

Riiiiiight, but don't you think the average anime fan would've seen enough shows like this to get the idea by now? One girl with a conceited attitude gets insecure by another girl who just by looking at her, you can imply she had this "stuck-up popularity, in over her head" attitude. Hell, watching the way she appears in the opening cutscenes for the 6th time so far, can easily imply that.
Perhaps, i'm not one of those average fan who can imply those thoughts, or pointing out what will be her character in the next 3 episode on the previous thread and complaint about her before i see her real personality in screen.

Like i said, i didn't find it strange when people complaint about her now rather than 3 episodes before, because she has more role in this episode rather than 3 episodes ago, even though maybe most of the fans already knew what will be her character, it's just that this episode is the proof of her personality, so i don't find it strange when people complain about her now, because this thread is made for this episode, so they will complaint about her in this episode
May 7, 2010 7:53 PM

Jul 2008
so a girl with a brother complex joins the cast and might go after kosuda
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
May 7, 2010 7:58 PM

Jan 2010
Honestly, I saw this whole episode coming when I watched that beauty contest thing. She just gave off that bitchy aura the entire time, especially at the end when she was clapping for Yamada.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 7, 2010 8:16 PM

Nov 2007
yeah Kosuda could use a goofball idiot friend. Kanejou was kinda meh another rich princess at first, but her evil laugh, competitive attitude and lust for wincest make her great. the rich little bitch stereotype is kind of meh at this point though.
May 7, 2010 9:01 PM

Apr 2008
Pretty funny episode overall, but man, Kyoka's voice actor was badly miscast or misdirected. When Kyoka does her 'evil ojou' laugh, it sounded more like a dog barking. Based on the other comments, I can see I'm not alone in this.

It's odd since I know Kobayashi Yuu can do better than this.

And oh, btw, Pera pera pera pera pera prera! Pera, pera pera. lol ^_^
dreamingsamuraiMay 7, 2010 9:06 PM
May 7, 2010 9:07 PM
Jun 2009
man that house looks like it was designed by someone who plays way too much tetris. i mean it gets smaller in the middle. how the heck does that work.

so apparently in Japan something from america has to be insanely epic or slutty/pervy?
May 7, 2010 11:15 PM
May 2010
PauloDDD said:
Maximatum99 said:
2/5

My mood dropped when I saw Chika walked in and dropped even lower when Kyoka came into the spotlight.

Her purpose doesn't make any sense. How does she plan to get her brother's heart even if she rules the school? Did I miss something?

2/5 here too

• animation fail in the fist Yamada scene
  • ojou-laught fail
  • It will be a contest to see who is the most boring and snobbish girl?
  • a possible incestuous relationship? soooo original ¬¬

Maybe a nice boat could make the things more interesting...

Yes i think like you guys i love this far the series but, WTF?
I didn laught whit this episode. it was like boring..... it realy wasnt the same

tatsu361 said:
man that house looks like it was designed by someone who plays way too much tetris. i mean it gets smaller in the middle. how the heck does that work.

so apparently in Japan something from america has to be insanely epic or slutty/pervy?

Hahaha, Tetris.... LOL, i didnt think that, hahahaha! now that you mention it is funy lol.
America is Pervert!....what are you questioning about?
May 8, 2010 12:06 AM

May 2008
I knew it at some stage there would be a love rival, well not really, stealing boyfriend in one month when she likes her brother D:

Anyway ok episode
May 8, 2010 12:59 AM

Sep 2008
Brother complex > slut
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2010 1:19 AM
Mar 2009
This was an average episode that showed off Yamada's insecurities and crappy personality, while still showing that the (one of) the rival girls is deeply flawed herself.

Good character development but it seems cheaply written.

Animation quality is still lovely and the music is nice.

Yamada's just a brainless tsundere that doesn't know she's tsundere and thus is like that to everyone. Frankly, I hope she fails, and that Miyano gets Kosuda, cos Yamada is getting more and more unlikeable by the episode.

May 8, 2010 1:35 AM
Jun 2008
Since the introduction of Kanejou,Kosuda's appearance drop alot....
I want more Kosuda >.<
Hope the war between Yamada and Kanejou can bring Kosuda into the scene.At least Kosuda might become the prize of the war...
(Somehow Male's dignity and pride in sex life drop alot in this series LOL )
I really like the girl Kanejou.Her name really fit her personality and mansion.
金(Kane)= gold
城(Jou) = Castle
Gold Castle^^
May 8, 2010 1:38 AM

Jan 2009
MorningGlory said:
Her name really fit her personality and mansion.
金(Kane)= gold
Though isn't kane money?
Gold is written the same way, but it's pronounced kin if I'm not mistaken.
Correct me if I'm wrong though : p
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 8, 2010 5:21 AM

Jul 2007
*walks in*

0_0

... um, yeah... Kanejou... yeah...

*slowly backs out*
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
May 8, 2010 6:40 AM

Jan 2009
Please, someone should tell Kobayashi Yuu how to have a refined laugh, her's is horrible.

Oh yeah, Kanejou's castle somehow looks like Kiva's castle from KR Kiva
May 8, 2010 7:16 AM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:
MorningGlory said:
Her name really fit her personality and mansion.
金(Kane)= gold
Though isn't kane money?
Gold is written the same way, but it's pronounced kin if I'm not mistaken.
Correct me if I'm wrong though : p
Its true,but still 金(Kane or kin) actual meaning is Gold.Gold is money ; money is gold ; who cares.
But in Chinese 金(jin) is Gold.For us Chinese we use 銭(Jian),it means money.If I am not mistaken,when i watch Edo period Anime,They like to use 銭 also but they spell it "Zeni",don't really know why they change.
(.....(sigh)....I would have quit studying Japaneses if its not because of Anime)
May 8, 2010 7:27 AM

Feb 2009
ReaperEXE said:
Kosuda lacks a hideous, functionally retarded best friend who's comedic by nature, and makes him look better by comparison.

That's hilarious.

May 8, 2010 8:38 AM

Jun 2009
oh god incest. just what this anime needed.
May 8, 2010 10:04 AM

Dec 2009
Laevantein said:

But in this episode i can't turn my eyes somewhere else, to me this episode is an introduction episode for Kenjou, so i didn't find it strange if more people will complaint about her now rather than a couple episodes on ward.

To me 1 - 5 is very good unique concept of rom-com i've never saw, maybe i'm expecting more because of that, i just hope it didn't turned out to be very cliche plot here on till the end

I agree. It's fun to bring in shoujo cliches with the intent of parodying them. Didn't it feel like a spoof? There is no way that someone who plots while singing at the piano is a typical shoujo antagonist.
May 8, 2010 10:17 AM

Jan 2010
lol at Kyoko's laugh..
this episode was... ok D:
May 8, 2010 11:56 AM

Sep 2009
i was wondering when she would return i thought she was going to aprear in episode 5 but never did
May 8, 2010 12:31 PM

Jul 2009
LOL, her laugh is hilarious, and singing while playing the piano ... and oh God brother complex ...
Pretty funny episode though, Yamada was hilarious XD
May 8, 2010 12:47 PM

Mar 2010
Episode was OK. Kanejou stealing the show wasn't exactly what I would have wanted. Plus she's in love with her brother? WHAT? And she plans to win his affection by becoming popular in her school and stealing Yamada's boyfriend? WHAT?!?!'
I'd give it a 3 out of 5.
May 8, 2010 1:28 PM

Aug 2009
DarcyD said:
ReaperEXE said:
Kosuda lacks a hideous, functionally retarded best friend who's comedic by nature, and makes him look better by comparison.

That's hilarious.

Well, it is true. He needs a wingman BF. I mean, Yamada has one.
May 8, 2010 1:34 PM

Mar 2007
In love with her brother?! WTF.
Instagram: Luzifurr
May 8, 2010 3:36 PM

Oct 2008
The major problem wit this season's anime series is the fact that almost all of them started really positively . . But slowly went downhill from then on . . This is one of em . . The only anime that are staying close to how they started off are hakuouki and arakawa under the bridge . . . I'm not saying that this anime is garbage or somethin like that . . But it has gone down in terms of plot and quality . . . I gave the first episode a 4 . . But i gave this episode a lower rating . . .
May 8, 2010 6:03 PM
Mar 2008
That was such a messed up ojou-sama laugh LOL
May 8, 2010 9:46 PM

Feb 2009
This is clearly parody. I don't get some of the haters.

also, lol.
May 9, 2010 12:25 AM

Jun 2008
This show is so ridiculously funny i just can't stop laughing.

Yamada went crazy at the start but in the other half of the episode we discover that the rich girl is even more crazy than her. Complete nutcases. Lol!!

Poor Kosuda it was completely forgotten by Yamada. Boyfriend, boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend. Hahaha! Talking about being ignored.

Looking for illegal weapons on the internet was a nice touch also laughed my ass of at the way they parodied the spoken English. Lot's of funny moments.

The reaction of her friend, her slutty little sister, Yamada's craziness, Kosuda's lame existence, even the devil censors, everything together make such a funny package. The guys making this show are awesome.

ReaperEXE said:

Actually that's a plus.

For all the people whining it is time they realize this is not a romance,harem, shoujo or ecchi show, it's a COMEDY. It's ridiculous how seriously you take the characters or care about there life development.

Jigero said:
Let me guess, The brother is gonna come back and fall in love with Yamada, further complicating things, Yamada plays as long, probably actually seriously considering sleeping with him, due to Kosuda's incisiveness, but it forces Kosuda to act out of jealously and discovers the Brother is actually a playboy. Sooner or later Yamada finds this out too, Kosuda saves her. Yamada and Kosuda fall deeper in love.

I'll hold you on that.
MonadMay 9, 2010 12:40 AM
May 9, 2010 2:22 AM

Apr 2009
Hipster said:
oh god incest. just what this anime needed.

Wincest is the way to go any day~!
May 9, 2010 2:48 AM
Jul 2008
Kanejou's rich girl laugh is different in tone compared to all the others I have watched, making it very weird... And now this anime is including incest... I just wanted to keep watching the awakard moments between Yamada and Kosuda, but no, they had to add Kanejou in the story now.
May 9, 2010 6:28 AM

Aug 2009
Monad said:

For all the people whining it is time they realize this is not a romance,harem, shoujo or ecchi show, it's a COMEDY. It's ridiculous how seriously you take the characters or care about there life development.

Technically it's a romantic ecchi comedy so...
May 9, 2010 6:59 AM
Jun 2008
garfield15 said:
Monad said:

Technically it's a romantic ecchi comedy so...
I thought as long as we laugh and enjoy,and that is more than enough.
May 9, 2010 8:19 AM
Apr 2008
Good episode...

Because all you need to do to speak English is say "Pera Pera pera pera!!"

This show is like a really perverted school rumble... I especially laughed at the yuri parody when Yamada thinks she's "the man" :P

May 9, 2010 8:21 AM

Jul 2009
wow...never expect Kanejo being a bro-con

LOL with her ojou-laugh XD

Jigero said:

ROFL xD

I think that this anime is fun enough to be enjoyed,at least to the people that can tolerate with ecchi stuff.To think about a women writing this such story is already blown my mind.I admit the romantic relationship isn't the strong point of this series..but seeing their bizarre antics just to get their men especally Yamada just make me laugh my ass off xD.

Honestly i'm not a guy that like to watch ecchi anime...but somehow this show already make me entertained & will likely finish it.
May 9, 2010 10:55 AM

Oct 2008
Sorry to burst your bubble monad . . Its not that people are hating here . . They are just making their point clear . .
I loved the first episode , but from then on it went downhill for me . . . I am not saying that this anime sucks or somethin like that . . Its good . . . But not great . . . Could have been a lot better . . But isn't . . . .
May 9, 2010 11:50 AM
Dec 2009
This episode was SUPER funny xDDD
I specially laughed when Yamada imagination flies and wonders whats in the box that the rich girl hides xDDD
May 9, 2010 12:09 PM
Apr 2008
That was the weakest evil laughter I have ever heard.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 29, 2010

165 by vinnywizanime »»
May 6, 5:20 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

201 by vinnywizanime »»
May 4, 1:03 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2010

348 by Vikill »»
Sep 6, 2023 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.