Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2022 5:24 PM

Feb 2014
So Keel was a girl after all?

I forgot where did Naofumi get that egg Filo was holding? Also what's up with those huge worms?

So a new arc begins...

And there won't be a December issue, next issue in January.
Nov 10, 2022 5:12 PM

Mar 2014
I had a feeling Keel was a girl (Mostly due to playing that darn Mudae bot on Discord)

Also Filo with the "bird and the bees" talk out of nowhere... although I be wary of how she explains it as the LGBT community wouldn't like it.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 11, 2022 9:37 AM

Aug 2019
curvedtree said:
So Keel was a girl after all?

I forgot where did Naofumi get that egg Filo was holding? Also what's up with those huge worms?

So a new arc begins...

And there won't be a December issue, next issue in January.

Naofumi bought the monster eggs 2 chapters ago when he visited the slave merchant.
The monster eggs are like a lottery, it's random what monster will hatch from it. Filolials are monsters too.
Nov 11, 2022 4:59 PM

Feb 2014
Yaggamy said:
curvedtree said:

Naofumi bought the monster eggs 2 chapters ago when he visited the slave merchant.
The monster eggs are like a lottery, it's random what monster will hatch from it. Filolials are monsters too.

Thanks, I totally forgot, I wonder how Filo changed the eggs too, maybe I'll check the light novel wiki later.
Nov 11, 2022 5:50 PM

Aug 2019
curvedtree said:
Yaggamy said:

Thanks, I totally forgot, I wonder how Filo changed the eggs too, maybe I'll check the light novel wiki later.

Filo is a Filolial Queen candidate and so she has authority and power over other filolials. If a hero raises a filolial it will grow up to become a Filolial Queen candidate.
Because Naofumi wants "normal monsters" Filo uses her authority to block other filolials from becoming a Queen candidate.

TL;DR: Filo blocks the chickens from evolving into a little girl army for Naofumi.
Nov 11, 2022 11:47 PM

Feb 2014
Yaggamy said:
curvedtree said:

Filo is a Filolial Queen candidate and so she has authority and power over other filolials. If a hero raises a filolial it will grow up to become a Filolial Queen candidate.
Because Naofumi wants "normal monsters" Filo uses her authority to block other filolials from becoming a Queen candidate.

TL;DR: Filo blocks the chickens from evolving into a little girl army for Naofumi.

I guess I had the wrong impression from what you said here "The monster eggs are like a lottery, it's random what monster will hatch from it." I thought it was weird Filo having authority over all monster eggs, but that egg being a filolial egg makes more sense for her to control the outcome
Nov 12, 2022 5:24 AM

Aug 2019
curvedtree said:
Yaggamy said:

I guess I had the wrong impression from what you said here "The monster eggs are like a lottery, it's random what monster will hatch from it." I thought it was weird Filo having authority over all monster eggs, but that egg being a filolial egg makes more sense for her to control the outcome

Those are monster eggs and it's random what monster is in them. But Filo knows by instinct which egg will hatch a filolial and she was holding that egg.
Jan 22, 2023 5:39 PM

Feb 2018
I forgor about this manga for like 7 months coz it the source url changed lol.

Finally revealed that

Never ending plan to watch list...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 103 Discussion

kevin_video - Jan 15

3 by Yaggamy »»
Feb 12, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 102 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 18, 2023

1 by Kenny_Stryker »»
Jan 13, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 101 Discussion

kevin_video - Nov 14, 2023

2 by Yaggamy »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 100 Discussion

Penguinu - Sep 9, 2023

2 by Kjqomc »»
Oct 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 99 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 8, 2023

2 by curvedtree »»
Aug 9, 2023 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.