Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 24, 2022 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Oh shit, the return of Ayon! I haven't seen that monster in a long time.

Ichigo vs Quilge is a battle I've been eager to see but seriously, Quilge is no pushover. On the other hand, at least the other captains are being prepared this time instead of getting a nasty surprise like Yamamoto himself did.

This is still such a thrilling arc. The battle scenes are seriously insane.
Oct 24, 2022 8:29 AM

May 2020
With German vocabulary still going strong and so the megane Quincy, watching Ichigo attacking him with that og soundtrack in the background brought back that familiar feel, though dude powered up like hell until Ayon beat the shit out him, though that too wasn't enough to conclude his part in the story, he again powered up lol. Pierrot keeping up the good work.

Mayuri digging up the long dead past between Yamamoto and Yhwach back into life sure made the mood even more tense, though that’s kinda making it even more obvious about the inevitable epicness awaiting us ahead.

Back in the day, Pain did the thing to Konoha and now Yhwach's about to do the same to soul society. Hype isn't leaving us anytime soon and thus the invasion of soul society is on its way.
Oct 24, 2022 8:30 AM

Jun 2019
well, I'm not going to write everything all over again since the original thread got deleted but the episode was great. Ichigo is hanging somehow but the situation is not looking very good for any of them.
Oct 24, 2022 8:31 AM

Apr 2018
Oh boy, I still remember Ayon vs Yamamoto . Not saying it's great too see him back, but he does have some power. Ichigo vs Quilqe was incredible though with the soundtrack which have been so incredible so far. I'm really digging it. Yhwach's goals are really just peaceful. Atleast in his eyes xD.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 24, 2022 8:31 AM
Jul 2018
Yhwach is here and he is just destroying soul society! More Quincies are introduced to us!
Oct 24, 2022 8:48 AM

Aug 2020
Finally, Yhwach will go after Yamamoto in Soul Society!! Things will get even better now.

Oct 24, 2022 9:04 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
And the Quincy invasion finally begins. Poor Izuru, not even getting a chance to fight before getting a hole blasted into him. But at least he didn't get his entire head blown off like that other soul reaper.

This invasion just started and it's already brutal.

Meanwhile, Ichigo's battle in Hueco Mundo is a sight to behold. His Quincy opponent Quilge has the most overpowered abilities but he is still holding his own.

There is so much packed into this episode, with Uryu, Ichigo, the Quincy history, and the Soul Society being invaded, it's hard to know what to be most excited about. What a great episode! The pacing still seems a little fast, but not yet enough to be a detriment.
anime-primeOct 24, 2022 9:07 AM
Oct 24, 2022 9:07 AM
Feb 2022
Animation looks gorgeous yet again and the ost's are on point, BLEACH SEASON
Oct 24, 2022 9:08 AM

Apr 2013
Man, I can't help but laugh when I see Yhwach on screen. Hopefully Kubo changes things following the first invasion otherwise he'll remain comedic relief in my eyes.

Pierrot is doing better than expected in terms of production. TBD if writing is improved.
Oct 24, 2022 9:08 AM

Dec 2015
They packed alot.
Ishida + Ryuuken new stuff.
Opie vs Ichigo + Tres Bestia + Ayon.
Vollstanding.
Principle of the Defeat, Breakthrough even and Never meant to belong remixes/other versions.
Kira moment.
Hidetomo/ or however he was called explaining to Shino and Ryuunosuke, I thought they won't go there + flashbacks to Orihime's Brother, Ishida vs Ichigo etc.
Beginning of First Invasion.
March off of the Stern Ritters.

As I watched it raw I don't know what Uryuu and Ryuuken spoke about but so far I've just noticed the words of VandenReich and Mother which seems they are planning to foreshadow the stuff which were never foreshadowed/teased/hinted in the manga, those who knows, knows what I mean there.

Oh boy...
Next week is gonna be fire, till the end of the cour.
Oct 24, 2022 9:10 AM

Oct 2008
anime-prime said:
And the Quincy invasion finally begins. Poor Izuru, not even getting a chance to fight before getting a hole blasted into him. But at least he didn't get his entire head blown off like that other soul reaper.

This invasion just started and it's already brutal.

Meanwhile, Ichigo's battle in Hueco Mundo is a sight to behold. His Quincy opponent Quilge has the most overpowered abilities but he is still holding his own.

There is so much packed into this episode, with Uryu, Ichigo, the Quincy history, and the Soul Society being invaded, it's hard to know what to be most excited about. What a great episode! The pacing still seems a little fast, but not yet enough to be a detriment.

We both know this adaptation is perfect.
Oct 24, 2022 9:10 AM

Jan 2019
BEST QUINCY BOI IS HERE!!!!
Pretty much the Quincy version of Grimmjow. Bazz-B, a rebel.

Mod Edit: Added image tags; please only one screenshot per post.

KneelBeforeMe said:
Man, I can't help but laugh when I see Yhwach on screen. Hopefully Kubo changes things following the first invasion otherwise he'll remain comedic relief in my eyes.

Pierrot is doing better than expected in terms of production. TBD if writing is improved.
What do you mean by laugh? He's the strongest and most powerful shonen villain I've ever seen.
He's so overpowered it's ridiculous.
neffst3rOct 24, 2022 9:28 AM
Oct 24, 2022 9:18 AM
May 2021
Such a goated ep ahhh, war is coming!!! 😩🔥
Oct 24, 2022 9:22 AM
Jan 2021
'On the Precipice of Defeat' hit hard.
Oct 24, 2022 9:22 AM
Jun 2021
And thus the Quincy invasion begins.

Poor Izuru, he didn't even get a chance to fight before being blasted with a hole. But, unlike the other soul reaper, he didn't have his entire head blown off.

This invasion has only just begun, but it is already brutal.

Ichigo's battle in Hueco Mundo is breathtaking. Quilge, his Quincy opponent, has the most strong attributes, but he is still carrying his own.

With Uryu, Ichigo, the Quincy history, and the Soul Society being invaded, it's difficult to know what to be most excited about in this episode. What a fantastic episode! 
Oct 24, 2022 9:24 AM

Jan 2009
the Quincy plan to do genocide of Soul Reapers is finally here its payback for 200 years ago when the Soul Reapers do genocide of the Quincies too

and Bambietta is here hopefully she has more screen time this time

degOct 25, 2022 1:05 AM
Oct 24, 2022 9:25 AM

Oct 2022
Sternritter are here! Kira's half gone in 1 sec and this is just the begining! Can't wait for mondays anymore...
Oct 24, 2022 9:29 AM
Feb 2022
I wanted to see kira getting blasted by bazz b
Oct 24, 2022 9:30 AM

Apr 2013
neffst3r said:
What do you mean by laugh? He's the strongest and most powerful shonen villain I've ever seen.
Hence the comedic relief.

> Most powerful being in the world (can literally flick a finger and off people).
> Has no originality when it comes to his goals (wants to become God of the new world).
> Faces no challenges on his way to reaching that goal.
Oct 24, 2022 9:30 AM
Jul 2021
DAMN, they are going hard. Jesus Christ the tone and brutality! Great episode
Oct 24, 2022 9:32 AM

Jul 2011
Would been funny if Ayon had killed the guy while he was doing his monologue.

Kurotsuchi as always the greyest character.

Episode overall kinda chill, last few minutes were, Oh sparks!
Oct 24, 2022 9:33 AM

Jul 2012
Badass episode as usual.

I can't wait to see that one big fight
Oct 24, 2022 9:33 AM

Jul 2017
Wasn't too invested in the Ichigo-Quilge confrontation and fight here, but a lot happened in this episode to keep me engaged somewhat in this episode, even learning a bit more about the Quincy history and getting a refresher there after a long time, the revenge gauntlet they're throwing down after centuries in their own invasion of Soul Society and having the first impressions of it being unforgiving to watch at the end. Still not sure how the writing is going to turn out in this anime in the long run (been a long time since I read the manga), but the start's continuing to deliver somewhat in the hype, even if I don't think it's perfection or peak levels whatsoever. Pacing is still pretty solid and more watchable than a majority of the original Bleach, but can feel maybe a tad breakneck at times considering how much happened here to understand and let it sink through. Pierrot's production quality wasn't outstanding for the Ichigo-Quilge fight but it wasn't a big stakes fight so the animation did more than enough of a job to be solid and not just look off. Consistency in that department is there 3 episodes in, so that's a good sign for the time being. Hopefully this level of consistency can be met at least with this Invasion for the time being before thinking about how it would be for the whole show.

Not the most hyped I've been for a war arc though in recent times, that would be Coalition for Kingdom last year - which was incredible from start to finish. This one should be exciting though to start off given the way the Quincies and their thirst for revenge have been built up here so far.
Oct 24, 2022 9:36 AM

Aug 2019
I just can't believe how perfect the adaptation is! And they're also adding new scenes to fill in gaps left by the manga.
The animation is also gorgeous. Hats off to the studio.
Oct 24, 2022 9:36 AM
May 2021
Yhwach has invaded Soul Society, we're about to witness something good in the coming episodes
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Oct 24, 2022 9:39 AM
Apr 2017
Things are looking great ... So far
Oct 24, 2022 9:43 AM
Nov 2021
The Animation is crisp!
Cannot wait to see next episode cause next episode will have someone vs someone fight.
Oct 24, 2022 9:44 AM
Mar 2019
Episode was straight. I liked the new added in scenes. Pacing was ok. I heard the old staff worked on this episode. Next episode should be great considering the invasion has started.
Oct 24, 2022 9:45 AM
Apr 2020
saw bazz B so shit is peak
Oct 24, 2022 9:45 AM
Sep 2020
what chapters did this episode cover?
Oct 24, 2022 9:47 AM

May 2015
Content wise, still great and I like what they're doing with the pacing. 6 chapters adapted and they remove unneeded scenes/add important ones. Action direction was unfortunately mid. Lots of course correction. I can see the rumors for this episode having issues is true but the good outweighs the bad.

Oct 24, 2022 9:48 AM

Feb 2020
I loved that they gave Uryu and his father Ryuken more scenes at last. Ryuken is perhaps one fot he most underutilized characters in all of the series.
The rest of the fight between Ichigo and Quilge is perfect and its pacing didn't feel rushed.
Its a pity however that they cut the scene where the Tres Bestias meet Orihime again and Sung Sun uses her Muda ability to hide everyone's reiatsu from Quilge but I suppose it could happen next episode while the invasion begins.
Oct 24, 2022 9:49 AM
Feb 2021
THATS WHY IM TALKING ABOUT THATS WHY HE'S THE GOAT THE GOAAATTT
Oct 24, 2022 9:51 AM
Oct 2021
Yamamoto Bankai on the way🗿
Oct 24, 2022 9:53 AM
Dec 2020
Finally 🙏😂
VIDARA369Oct 24, 2022 9:59 AM
Oct 24, 2022 9:53 AM
Mar 2015
The war has begun its soul reaper purge time
Oct 24, 2022 9:54 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
VIDARA369 said:
I wonder, when will dubbed version come out?
Hulu lists the dub premiere for November 4, 2022 (a Friday). So unless it's an error, that's when it should be starting.
Oct 24, 2022 9:59 AM
Oct 2016
great episode and action
Oct 24, 2022 10:01 AM
Dec 2020
anime-prime said:
VIDARA369 said:
I wonder, when will dubbed version come out?
Hulu lists the dub premiere for November 4, 2022 (a Friday). So unless it's an error, that's when it should be starting.

Ohh thanks, cant wait for it 🤪🤯😁
Oct 24, 2022 10:04 AM
Jun 2020
Good episode, lots of set up for Uryu which will hopefully payoff later on. Opie fight was tame but there’s still some left so it’ll probably ramp up next episode. Speaking of next episode I expect that’s when things really hit the fan now that the invasion has begun. Music was amazing as always
Oct 24, 2022 10:10 AM

Mar 2018
Being able to see Ishida's development here is so good
Oct 24, 2022 10:12 AM

Jun 2014
Finally the Quincy invasion has begun. Things are really about to ramp up immensely, and I love how brutal and violent the action has been. I'm looking forward to seeing more brutality in the coming episodes.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 24, 2022 10:13 AM

Sep 2015
The uryuu ishida scene is very well added as he discovers that there are quinciers out there. He thought he is the last quincy.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Oct 24, 2022 10:16 AM
Sep 2020
KneelBeforeMe said:
neffst3r said:
Hence the comedic relief.

> Most powerful being in the world (can literally flick a finger and off people).
> Has no originality when it comes to his goals (wants to become God of the new world).
> Faces no challenges on his way to reaching that goal.

Oct 24, 2022 10:19 AM
Jul 2020
Episode little movement but still maintaining the quality, next episode things will get complicated... can't wait:)
Oct 24, 2022 10:23 AM
May 2018
Overall decent episode, but the fight choreography and character animation left a bit to be desired, specially given that this was one of the most hyped up early fights.
You can definitely tell this episode had the production issues mentioned by leaks.
I hope it's a one-off scenario with this episode and part 2 of the Ichigo vs Quilge fight next episode can compensate for this one.

Thankfully, at least the effects animation, CG effects, compositing, SFX and OSTs were all pretty great, so they sorta made up for it and made the episode enjoyable nontheless.

Overall good episode, but not amazing like the others.
Oct 24, 2022 10:23 AM
Aug 2017
Loved the episode but personally I'm not too much of a fan of how much content they're cutting out and yes I am aware of the episode limit and that things aren't that important but it just feels like they're butchering a bit even if I'm still enjoying. One complain I have tho..was It really neccesary to change the part where Orihime,Chad & the girls manage to hide from the enemy? xD instead they just skipped to the part where they showed the damage which was good but it kinda robbed a bit of characterization,almost making it seem like the gang sat there and did nothing even if they did have a possibility to hide themselves. Otherwise no complains.
Oct 24, 2022 10:27 AM

Dec 2012
This episode feels so short

Oct 24, 2022 10:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Interesting teasing about Ishida and the Quincy as a whole especially the soul balance explanations but now it's extremely worrying even though we got some great Ichigo action it looks like the raid truly started now
Oct 24, 2022 10:33 AM
Jul 2022
Since When Did Ichigo Start Pulling Of Sneak Attacks?? 😂😂
Anyways Decent Ep... The Stern Ritters Are Finally Here 🤩
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2022

603 by phantom346 »»
May 21, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1853 by phantom346 »»
May 21, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

581 by wibugar »»
May 9, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 14, 2022

694 by Listone »»
Mar 25, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

147 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.