Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2022 7:11 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
i personally consider Steins;Gate as a peak sci-fi in both anime and non-anime field.. it can literally stand shoulder to shoulder with interstellar and inception. sure it had plot holes(who doesnt?) but the way it makes a full circle with a good reason is so satisfying.
what are ur thoughts?

it's a cruel world out there
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 29, 2022 7:23 AM
Mar 2021
I agree. I think due to the scale and ambition of steins;hate it is incredible that it doesn’t have any clear plot holes, only really minor ones
Jun 29, 2022 7:27 AM

May 2021
pretty much this and 'Dark' are the best sci-fi cinematographical pieces
Jun 29, 2022 7:27 AM

Oct 2020
I would say Dark is better than Stein's Gate , the time travel concept is even more interesting in Dark, and it's a lot more complicated than Stein's Gate, you will have a tough time understanding it. And Jonas from Dark is really really a great character. From the start till the end, he carried the show for me, and he did that job nicely.

DARK IS A MASTERPIECE.
-----
Btw you noticed too late, Because we all knew it before that Stein's Gate is the best Sci-fi anime till date.
Anayan_KashyapJun 29, 2022 7:31 AM
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jun 29, 2022 7:28 AM
Dec 2020
vivy > steins gate
Jun 29, 2022 7:31 AM
Oct 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
I would say Dark is better than Stein's Gate , the time travel concept is even more interesting in Dark, and it's a lot more complicated than Stein's Gate, you will have a tough time understanding it. And Jonas from Dark is really really a great character. From the start till the end, he carried the show for me, and he did that job nicely.

DARK IS A MASTERPIECE.
-----
Btw you noticed too late, Because we all knew it before that Stein's Gate is the best Sci-fi anime till date.

Yes Dark is the goat.

Also Interstellar and Inception are better than S;G.

But S;G is still amazing. The other shows/movies are just literally GOAT tier
Jun 29, 2022 7:31 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:

DARK IS A MASTERPIECE.
-----

oh i have watched it last year
tbh it was really gripping I ABSOLUTELY LOVED ALL THE MADNESS THAT WAS HAPPENING THROUGH OUT THE SHOW but i might give it a rewatch because i totally forgot all the science stuff bahaha 🥲🥲🥲🥲

Jun 29, 2022 7:32 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
sonu711 said:

dark is amazing, every episode ended on a cliffhanger but i forgot most of it it was so well intrigued and complex
gotta rewatch

Jun 29, 2022 7:34 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Mq84jdk said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

DARK IS A MASTERPIECE.
-----

Yes Dark is the goat.

Also Interstellar and Inception are better than S;G.

But S;G is still amazing. The other shows/movies are just literally GOAT tier

i think REAL sci fi shows always have a upper hand of the 'REALITY' with actual humans and believable CGI but for an anime, S;G was ahead of it's time.
i think so.

Jun 29, 2022 7:38 AM
Dec 2021
sci-fi fiction? you mean science-fiction fiction?
Jun 29, 2022 7:38 AM
Oct 2021
sonu711 said:

I agree with you 👍 I haven't watched steins gate 0 but for me DARK is the best sci fi/time travel show in any field.
Jun 29, 2022 7:40 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Farhan_Muhib_ said:
sci-fi fiction? you mean science-fiction fiction?

yes sorry, bad grammar 🥲

Jun 29, 2022 7:42 AM
May 2021
-soniya- said:
the way it makes a full circle with a good reason is so satisfying.
Like 80% of time travel shows & movies have closed timeloops/predetermined fate.
Jun 29, 2022 7:51 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
_cybersadist_ said:
-soniya- said:

will only do, if you promise to marry me 🥰

Idk about him but since most of your anime opinions are based I don't have a problem doing it XD

lol ah you caught me off guard *cough*
i want to say yes but i feel like i will say yes only to find out you're a minor 🌚

Jun 29, 2022 7:56 AM

Feb 2020
Well, if it was not a harem bait then it would be probably. Though the movie was bad tbh
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 29, 2022 7:57 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Adampk said:
Well, if it was not a harem bait then it would be probably. Though the movie was bad tbh
movie was just a fan service kinda it was Fluffy C'mon yes it wasn't par w the series but it was not half bad

Jun 29, 2022 8:00 AM

Feb 2020
-soniya- said:
Adampk said:
movie was just a fan service kinda it was Fluffy C'mon yes it wasn't par w the series but it was not half bad
it dont like the "plot" of it at all. But i do appreciate the romance moment.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 29, 2022 8:11 AM

Nov 2021
Dark Is Better Interstellar is also the best sci-fi ever created. S;G is the best sci-fi anime(certainly not the best sci-fi tv series)until Pluto gets an anime adaptation.
Jun 29, 2022 8:17 AM

Mar 2021
I agree with you. about it being the best sci-fi anime

If we start talking about visual novels though some people say Chaos;Child is slightly better but I haven't played it yet
Jun 29, 2022 8:22 AM
Nov 2019
disregarding the fact that you're comparing works of different mediums (which is supposed to be impossible but you're doing it)

wtf is sci-fi fiction? it translates to science fiction fiction.

two negatives make a positive so should we call this new genre science hyper-realism? or sci-hy for short?
kushakashiJun 29, 2022 8:25 AM
Jun 29, 2022 8:23 AM
Nov 2021
I am sure that Stein's;gate is the best Sci-Fi anime. I love Sci-Fi shows and time travel is the best Sci-Fi theme i think.
(If you love Stein's;gate, you should also watch DARK. only 26 episodes)
Jun 29, 2022 8:56 AM

May 2021
Not really. shows like Evangelion,Serial experiments lain,Ghost in the shell and texhnolyze are far better in the science fiction aspect,Steins;gate is the best Time travel.
PS: time loop and full circle is the very premise of all time travel shows,theres nothing new about it.....
Jun 29, 2022 8:58 AM

Jun 2021
-soniya- said:
_cybersadist_ said:

Idk about him but since most of your anime opinions are based I don't have a problem doing it XD

i want to say yes but i feel like i will say yes only to find out you're a minor 🌚

Well I'm not a minor but I'm younger than you,so Ig I'm getting a no anyway
Jun 29, 2022 9:01 AM
Sep 2021
-soniya- said:
_cybersadist_ said:

Just wtf is going on here ppl are now hitting on each other on MAL forums that also SG 😂😂
Jun 29, 2022 9:04 AM

Mar 2021
Adampk said:

The movie it's not part of the story, it's not canon
Jun 29, 2022 9:11 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
@pervy_hokage

[/quote]
Just wtf is going on here ppl are now hitting on each other on MAL forums that also SG 😂😂[/quote] would you perhaps like to join in ? 🌚🌚🌚
(Jk, we just playing ofc)

Jun 29, 2022 9:13 AM

Jan 2021
i don't remember any plotholes in S;G though
they deleted my signature again so i'm not making a new one
Jun 29, 2022 9:19 AM
Nov 2021
_cybersadist_ said:
-soniya- said:

-soniya- said:
_cybersadist_ said:

Dude out here proposing girls caz of their anime tastes what a chad 🤣🤣,give him a yes he's a keeper
Jun 29, 2022 9:25 AM
Feb 2021
Steins gate is a great show but for me personally neon genesis evangelion is the best sci-fi i have ever watched . ( lol i literally forgotten about evangelion and has written vivy . Btw vivy is also great you should check it out)
I_Am_NeErAjJun 29, 2022 9:29 AM
Jun 29, 2022 9:26 AM

Jun 2021
Weeboffiore said:
_cybersadist_ said:

-soniya- said:

Dude out here proposing girls caz of their anime tastes what a chad 🤣🤣,give him a yes he's a keeper

Calm down dude...we were just having some fun
Jun 29, 2022 9:30 AM
Apr 2020
Best joke I've heard all day.

(*´∇`*)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 29, 2022 9:32 AM
Jun 2022
Best, yes best because it's the choice of Steins;Gate
Jun 29, 2022 9:51 AM

May 2021
pervy_hokage said:
-soniya- said:

Just wtf is going on here ppl are now hitting on each other on MAL forums that also SG 😂😂

Ishigami X Tsubame is what’s going on 😏
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Jun 29, 2022 10:07 AM
Nov 2018
-soniya- said:
i personally consider Steins;Gate as a peak sci-fi in both anime and non-anime field.. it can literally stand shoulder to shoulder with interstellar and inception. sure it had plot holes(who doesnt?) but the way it makes a full circle with a good reason is so satisfying.
what are ur thoughts?

Cant agree anymore, this show, no doubt a piece of masterpiece mate, in my list this is the second best Anime ive ever watched, and btw you asked about olot hole right, yeah for me FMAB is perfect its never has a plot hole.
Jun 29, 2022 10:08 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
[/quote]
Just wtf is going on here ppl are now hitting on each other on MAL forums that also SG 😂😂[/quote]
Ishigami X Tsubame is what’s going on 😏[/quote] i like what ur signature says, it is a great cause.

Jun 29, 2022 10:20 AM
Jul 2021
-soniya- said:
what are ur thoughts?

I know a time travel story which doesn't have any plotholes, Tokyo revengers...
Jun 29, 2022 11:03 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
V1P3R0P said:
-soniya- said:

Is this still MAL forum or did it change to a public Tinder?

Anywhere can be TINDER if we horniiii enough jk lmao

Jun 29, 2022 11:06 AM
Sep 2020
As good as the original Twilight Zone plus whatever has been mentioned.
Jun 29, 2022 11:14 AM
Feb 2022
Definitely one of the best sci-fi anime/show to date
Jun 29, 2022 11:21 AM

Mar 2021
-soniya- said:
V1P3R0P said:

Is this still MAL forum or did it change to a public Tinder?

Anywhere can be TINDER if we horniiii enough jk lmao

Cool!! I'll pretend I never read that.
Jun 29, 2022 11:46 AM

May 2016
Since you mentioned non-anime field, I must say that Chaos;Child is the best science fiction. By Chaos;Child, I mean strictly the VN. The anime adaptation is so bad that I just pretend it doesn't exist
-
Jun 29, 2022 12:07 PM
Jun 2021
-soniya- said:
_cybersadist_ said:

bro what the hell is going on
Jun 29, 2022 1:45 PM
Nov 2016
Yeah, I agree that Steins;Gate is the best Sci-fi and Time Traveling anime/show out there, nothing comes close to it IMHO.

Dark is also nice, it's a good Sci-fi and Time Traveling series too, the story in Dark is more complicated though but I love Steins;Gate more, the story in Steins;Gate is not that complicated, it's easy to follow but it's done in such a deep and beautiful way that it made 90% of the other anime I've watched look like crap in comparison, I simply loved how everything went a full circle in Steins;Gate, it was done much better than every other Sci-fi or Time Traveling show I've watched so far. The music, the emotional and hype moments in Steins;Gate is also better than Dark IMHO. I simply loved that dark, mature, gritty atmosphere of Steins;Gate in the 2nd half, I could really feel the things at stake here.

So yeah, Steins;Gate is a masterpiece for me too, even with the slow start, the issues or plot holes it may have, it still managed to retain the #1 spot for me and this is something I respect in Steins;Gate.
Jun 29, 2022 2:35 PM
Jun 2021
_cybersadist_ said:
-soniya- said:

Well I'm not a minor but I'm younger than you,so Ig I'm getting a no anyway

Unironically more gripping than most romcoms
Jun 29, 2022 3:50 PM
Jan 2022
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
vivy > steins gate

Thats terrible taste ngl
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Jun 29, 2022 3:53 PM
Dec 2020
Khalnayak2002 said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
vivy > steins gate

Thats terrible taste ngl
yes i know just look at my list
Jun 29, 2022 4:01 PM
Oct 2017
whats are our thoughts about what? bro wtf is this topic? we get that you love the anime, so give it a 10 and move on you don't need to make a new topic to announce to us that youre the 926492th person to love steins gate

and wtf plot holes does steins gate have??
Jun 29, 2022 4:08 PM
Oct 2017
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
vivy > steins gate

my dude who tf even fi ished vivy? everyone hyped it up at the start then it dissapeared
Jun 29, 2022 4:10 PM
Dec 2020
BloodyTaer said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
vivy > steins gate

my dude who tf even fi ished vivy? everyone hyped it up at the start then it dissapeared
i mean it doesnt have many members and its dropped very often
Jun 29, 2022 7:32 PM
Jan 2021
-soniya- said:
_cybersadist_ said:

You are being led to a sting operation my guy ahhahaha
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

551 by klrtg15 »»
May 23, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

310 by sidusX7 »»
May 21, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

806 by Neon7o7 »»
May 20, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

486 by Term4738 »»
May 14, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1830 by wibugar »»
May 9, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.