Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2022 2:50 PM
Oct 2020
Damn wasn't expecting Aqua to show Mem that side of him like that at all. So he's keeping his distance from Kana because of what happened to Ai
Jun 9, 2022 3:37 PM

Jun 2015
Well, that's why you shouldn't be too assuming towards other person, even though they seem dense or cold to their surroundings. Every action have reason behind it. Now, will Kana know?
Jun 9, 2022 7:20 PM

Mar 2015
totally didn't expect mem time to shine and aqua actually obsessed with kana!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 9, 2022 7:29 PM

Jul 2021
Kana x Aqua shippers after reading this chapter:
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 9, 2022 7:41 PM

Jul 2016
Memcho stepping that landmine with that issue. Aqua is intimidating with his thoughts about why he avoiding Kana.

Congrats to Aka and Mengo for the anime adaption

Jun 9, 2022 7:58 PM
Nov 2018
At this point, I think Aqua's love life is used as a look into his mind more than who he should end up with. It's pretty smart because it also panders to the readers.

Aqua is in no shape to date anyone. Dude is in dire need of a therapy. Though his reasons are understandable, he's doing more harm than actually good. I feel bad for Kana and Akane.
DxcxphxrJun 10, 2022 10:05 AM
Jun 9, 2022 11:25 PM

May 2020
They need to let him meet a psychologist first, instead of wrapping their head around whom he should go out with.
Jun 9, 2022 11:26 PM

Oct 2017
Aqua has gone through a lot so makes sense why he'd think like this. Mem did good though. Aqua x Mem next?
Jun 9, 2022 11:49 PM
Nov 2018
To me, this chapter pretty much confirm that Aqua shouldn't be in a relationship with anyone because it's not fair for both Akane & Kana. Whether he is dating Akane or Kana, his fixiation with Ai & his trauma will come & haunt him.

He should have go to therapy first because what he is doing right now is not just making himself suffer but also to those around him as well (Akane might suffer later because his mind is only about Ai while Kana currently suffer because she is being ignored & even if she is dating him, she will have the same treatment like what he did with Akane now because his mind is still thinking about Ai. Also, the whole B-Komachi also suffer from this as well).

Besides therapy, he & Ruby should have a talk with each other about this as well. Maybe the twins have a conversation might be even better than going to a therapy since both of them know about the reincarnation. I hope they get to talk to each other soon.
Jun 10, 2022 3:34 AM

Aug 2018
Oh so this is why Aqua choose Akane over Arima, he is scared that if he starts dating Arima same thing will happen to her to what happened to Ai 😭
And Aqua lost that sparkle from his eye while Ruby has sparkle in both of her eyes
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jun 10, 2022 3:34 AM

Aug 2018
CQLLIST said:
Kana x Aqua shippers after reading this chapter:

I hope there is, i like Arima more than Akane
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jun 10, 2022 7:44 AM
Feb 2021
This man needs a therapist wayyy more than a girlfriend. Hope Aka sensei does his love life justice.
Jun 10, 2022 12:47 PM

Apr 2018
This is probably the first time Aqua opened up so much about his past. He's all in to take his future on the right path and protect his friends and families.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 10, 2022 6:49 PM

May 2016
Mem? Are you doing what I think you're doing? You are correct, that's not very rational.... :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 11, 2022 6:22 AM

May 2020
so aqua is the one who obsessed with arima and had to keep things like that, really heartbreaking man..

Jun 11, 2022 6:03 PM

Aug 2018
There would be consequences for Kana, and Aqua knows all too well about this.
Mem calmed him down a bit.
THE ANIME IS CONFIRMED!!!
Jun 12, 2022 6:24 AM
Aug 2020
Looking back at chapter 6 on the first page, it shows the interview with future Kana where it very much implies that she is an actress and not an idol, so I expect the idol thing not to work out. Also it implies that Kana knows about Aqua being the son of Ai so I think that is something important to remember will happen. And that she is still in very close contact with him and calls him A-kun. I honestly wouldnt be shocked if after we have a chapter of Aqua talking to Kana that she quits being an idol. Or maybe Ruby snaps on stage during a concert for whatever reason and the idol group falls apart who knows. But all that is clear to me is that I really dont think Akane and Aqua will last very long. Aqua will find out the killer is still alive and dump her. Or he will dump her for the sake of Kana so she can focus on her career. I don’t think Aqua should be with anyone at all until he gets some therapy and becomes a happier person.
Jun 13, 2022 8:59 AM
Sep 2019
Aqua chose Akani to protect Kana ..since that time when Akani told him it's better to keep his distance with kana coz of her work as an idol.. I knew it, Aqua once said he act as himself around kana..plus there was foreshadowing of Aqua ending with Kana in chapter 6 first page when Kana said "A-kun will get mad " or sth
BlossomsartJun 13, 2022 9:06 AM
Jun 16, 2022 5:55 PM

May 2021
I am glad his trauma from the past was brought up. Knew there was something up.

Sep 14, 2022 7:42 PM

Feb 2019
Totally did not expect this development. To think that Aqua is doing this for Kana... I'm not saying it's the right thing. But given that Ai-chan was murdered... Aqua's trauma... it all makes sense.

I wonder how it'll go from here.
Jul 10, 2023 7:11 PM

Feb 2014
I am very much interested in Mem-cho and Aqua's friendship, as usual the best stuff Aka sidetracks.
Jul 30, 2023 9:27 AM

Nov 2021
I knew it! Aqua does like Kana but he also likes her so much he's willing to sacrifice their relationship from scandals and possibly ending up like Ai 
Mem is such an amazing friend 

Jan 5, 1:56 PM
Jan 2015
I just hope Aqua truly loves Kana in a romantic way and not just because she is in the same position as Ai. I expected this but I'm still relieved to see in the manga that he greatly cares about Kana. I almost dropped this after Aqua decided to go out with Akane for real.

I'd feel bad for Akane but I still wish for Aqua x Kana TT^TT
May 5, 7:02 PM

Oct 2021
This just makes me feel bad for Kana and Akane. Kana because she thinks Aqua is avoiding her, and Akane because it still feels like he's using her.

The forbidden ship...MEMCHO X AQUA??? Probably not, but it's funny to think about. Memcho kind of reminds me of Mari in Evangelion. In that everyone is going through emotional trauma and she's the only one grounded in reality, not having as many stakes outside of Bkomachi, and trying to help everyone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 151 Discussion

ARK-13 - 10 hours ago

6 by Ri-iel »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Oshi no Ko Chapter 10 Discussion

Primo_Itoko - Jul 1, 2020

32 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 12:41 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ARK-13 - May 20

66 by CQLLIST »»
Yesterday, 2:45 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 149 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 13

44 by Shikkakku »»
May 25, 10:41 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 148 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 1

39 by Shikkakku »»
May 25, 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.