Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 4, 2022 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Of course we didn't get the actual kiss but we did get more silly scenes with a drunk Yor. Hilarious they animated her scenes from the manga where she hits Yuri.

While Yor has some doubts about being a wife, I think she'll manage especially with Loid and Anya's support. Glad to see she is happy about being in her role.

Jun 4, 2022 7:29 AM

Jul 2021
I like the camera perspective when Yor is facing Loid and what a missed opportunity for her to give a single kiss to Loid but eh they’re both a bit too early for that since they just got engaged weeks or months ago. Also, Yor kicking her own brother like that while Anya is literally having her nap wow, even Yuri is bleeding so much from one strike, DESERVED though, this is what happens when you have an overly sissy complex :P Also if people don’t accept the fact that Yuri is not having a sister complex, there’s literally a picture of his sister everywhere in his locker...

Also, wtf did they have for breakfast? The brown food looks like a literal dog food I’m sorry 💀 no surprise it’s Yor cooking though since she lacks finesse as a wife and now she’s even asking her workers for the advice. Frank and Loid disguise themselves as police officers and I really like Loid and Yor’s moment where Loid is doubtful about her and her statement about being married to him was cute :) Next episode should be moreover with Anya’s school arc I think, can’t wait for that.

"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 4, 2022 7:30 AM

May 2020
And yes this fool took Yor’s word to marry him for granted, indeed a siscon thorough and through lol. But in all honesty we were just this close to the kiss, if only we would’ve gotten one. Also hey Loid no doubting on Yor, she’s really oblivious of Yuri’s real identity. Well glad things remained as it is at the end of the day.
Jun 4, 2022 7:49 AM

Jun 2014
God damn Yuri got SLAPPED 💀💀💀 wish it was me though.

Loid had some trust issues with Yor but I'm glad to see that everything was resolved nicely after his initial doubts.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 4, 2022 8:01 AM

Nov 2010
Anya didn't have much exposure in this episode as well. I assume some people need more essence of hers now.
Jun 4, 2022 8:07 AM

Nov 2019
Yuri got slapped twice by Yor. For someone that doesn't really like Loid, he was still willing to take the hit for him though. How sweet of him

Jun 4, 2022 8:22 AM

Mar 2016
Yor's last decision came in clutch and Loid dodged the ULTRA💀SINGLE💀ASSASIN💀HAND💀CANNON💀GOD💀SLAYING💀SLAP
Unfortunately, Yuri has to take the full force of the mega SLAPP, man got flung to the stratosphere with that one XD. As expected from an assassin's strength.

In the end, Yuri's visit to the Forger's household ended in Loid's favour. Not only does he get to meet Yor's only known family member, but he also got intel on Yuri's occupation AND secret occupation as the Special Secret Police force. Though at the end of the day, him being the spy he is, decided to pry even further and interrogated Yor directly whilst in disguise.

Oh, how lovely Yor is, she doesn't harbour any ulterior motive that intends to ruin the Forger family's integrity, moreover, she's actively trying to be a better mother to Anya and perhaps, be more comfortable with playing the part of Loid's wife. If Yuri wasn't such a light drinker, Loid's and Yor's relationship would've been busted by anyone with even a decent sense of suspicion. Kinda worrying if you ask me...
Jun 4, 2022 8:24 AM

Jun 2019
Yuri got slapped. LUL. Expected and deserved for his behavior. Siscon... Also, I love Yor but Loid, please don't suspect her. She's so sweet and caring. She's trying to be a better person, a wife, and a mum. And, on top of that, we didn't get a kiss. Though, we were so close. Maybe... next time. I love this family so much.
Jun 4, 2022 8:26 AM

Apr 2019
Lovely, wholesome, n hot 🥵🥵🥵
Jun 4, 2022 8:27 AM

Jul 2021
I didn't know it's already been 1 year in the anime lol.

So they didn't kiss in the end, that was quite sad. Yor really had a difficult time pretending to be a wife, glad she realized it's best to be herself.
Jun 4, 2022 8:27 AM

Apr 2021
Yor is a good person really. Also those slaps she gave Yuri cracked me up!!! Anyways I'm glad the episode ended on a good note.
Jun 4, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2011
Yuri is build like a tank to just get a mid concussion.

Yor was specially cute in this episode
Jun 4, 2022 8:30 AM
Apr 2021
Yor kicking her own brother like that while Anya is literally having her nap wow, even Yuri is bleeding so much from one strike, DESERVED though, this is what happens when you have an overly sissy complex .

Yuri is having a sister complex, there’s literally a picture of his sister everywhere in his locker...

Yor fod looks like dog food

The brown food looks like a literal dog food I’m sorry 💀 no surprise it’s Yor cooking though since she lacks finesse as a wife and now she’s even asking her workers for the advice.

Frank and Loid disguise themselves as police officers and I really like Loid and Yor’s moment where Loid is doubtful about her and her statement about being married to him was cute .

Best arrange marriage
Jun 4, 2022 8:31 AM
Oct 2019
Yuri got slap by Yor twice lmao

my god Yuri Locker was too much wtf is that.
Siscon was something else.

wow that catch me off guard, i really thought it was a real officer before they showing us the flashback scene.

i knew it the one time Loid wiretapping Yor and nothing suspicious happen. lol

Jan 2021
That scene with Loid blushing got me, finally some development between them, I've been waiting for more romance between them and Im happy this episode gave us some
Mar 2022
WHY IS IT SO FAST IT FELT LIKE A 5 MIN EPISODE.

damn i wish yor would slap me like she slapped yuri
slap me mommy~ >///<

also anyone notice that yor pictures on yuri's locker? now i understand why he wanted to marry her, (i wish i could too .w.)

and franklin looks hot with his new mask face
Jun 4, 2022 8:33 AM
Sep 2021
Decent episode, but nothing much happened but we saw Loid and Yor's relationship improving, supporting each other, etc.

I give this episode 5/10.
Jun 4, 2022 8:34 AM
May 2022
I love the story anyway so 5 out of 5
Jun 4, 2022 8:34 AM
May 2022
I love the story anyway so 5 out of 5 even they did not kiss
Jun 4, 2022 8:35 AM

Nov 2021
This episode was great....

It looks like in the next mission Anya will smash poor rabbit guys's face with a volleyball lol
Jun 4, 2022 8:37 AM

Mar 2021
chichi and haha fight, wakun't wakun't
🐐

Jun 4, 2022 8:39 AM

Jul 2012
Yor really cares about her family. So these 3 all just wanted a family deep down. Aw.
Jun 4, 2022 8:41 AM

Mar 2021
This episode was Great, Yor was questioning if she is a good wife but loid at the end was Great in reassuring her
Jun 4, 2022 8:42 AM

Apr 2013
Fun couple of episodes (last week and this week), but just like the manga they were some of my least favorite moments of early spy x family. Yuri, whos far from a favorite of mine, and Yor have a wholesome relationship and some sprinkle of romance with Loid is always welcomed.

Now next week tho, we're getting dodgeball and that is hype af.

Jun 4, 2022 8:42 AM

Nov 2016
Pretty wholesome, kinda first step towards (for a very very long way) romantic route, probably my favourite episodes so far.
Jun 4, 2022 8:49 AM

Apr 2020
yor and loid had some hesitance for their marriage but I'm glad all ended well, drunk yor hitting yuri was hilirious.
I'm so excited for the next weeks episode already lol
Jun 4, 2022 8:49 AM

Oct 2017
Aroo-nyan said:
Pretty wholesome, kinda first step towards (for a very very long way) romantic route, probably my favourite episodes so far.
It might be slow but it'll be satisfying.
Jun 4, 2022 8:50 AM

Oct 2020
amazing episode, 5/5
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jun 4, 2022 8:55 AM

Feb 2021
Yuri is a total siscon lol.

The directing in this anime is just amazing, they were able to make some of the best scenes of the manga even better.
Jun 4, 2022 8:55 AM

Dec 2020
That was so clear that we didn’t get the kiss because yuri want that haha. They two don’t need much alcohol.

As ever Yor so awesomee<3333.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 4, 2022 8:57 AM

Oct 2015
so much wholesomeness and next episode haikyuu
Jun 4, 2022 8:57 AM

Jan 2019
This and last episode proves anime is so much better without Anya.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Jun 4, 2022 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
Lmaooo poor Yuri, dude was a ragdoll today.

Really nice to get a straight up Loid and Yor episode. Anya been carrying the show the last few weeks. Such a wholesome bonding experience
Jun 4, 2022 9:01 AM

Feb 2019
Okeanix said:

L. One of the worst takes I’ve seen
Jun 4, 2022 9:02 AM
Mar 2022
It was soo wholesome and adorable 🥰
Jun 4, 2022 9:03 AM

Jan 2019
Marinate1016 said:
Okeanix said:

L. One of the worst takes I’ve seen

Maybe but i also wanted to see how many people trigger by that.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Jun 4, 2022 9:03 AM

Oct 2021
Well, it was obvious they wont kiss....but great episode!!
Jun 4, 2022 9:06 AM

Jul 2017
Loid and Yor's kiss to prove Yuri's point, of course how would she agree to it lols. But she decides to go for it in her drunkenness, and the backstory of how Yuri developed a siscon personality, it's just the most absurd thing to get slapped by your own sister, not once BUT TWICE. There's a lewd sauce connecting this, though. In the end, despite Yuri's rants, both Loid and Yor managed to hold their facade, and take back lessons from this.

The mission continues the next day, and while Anya didn't manage to meet Yuri, being part of the Secret Police, she's definitely excited the next time around. As for Loid, uncovering Yuri's true job is one, but Yor's is still an unknown to him, so while tapping her isn't doing any good favours, this is literally the only way that he can confirm this. This is the same for Yuri trying to tap onto "Twilight" Loid.

The Secret Police called Yor out, except that it's Loid and Frankie in the flesh and disguise to scout Yuri to save Yor, but clearly this didn't happen, so the farce could only stop here. This tested Yor's mantle as a newlywed wife to get along with Loid, but that's the extent of helping to relieve Anya's feelings.

A happy family...that's more a reunion.
Jun 4, 2022 9:12 AM

May 2021
Alright. Steps being taken towards a genuine development. Good episode.

Loid mentions that playing a forged(forgor?) role can be tiring. I think this hints towards him being slowly tired of this profession.

Jun 4, 2022 9:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Damm what an intense kissing scene. What a slap to end things with though. Yuri must have presented quite a scare to the two when he asked them for directions. Its amusing that the insides of his work locker is a photo wall of his sister. The fake interrogation was a nice move on Loid's part. Preparing for that kind of eventuality is always a good thing. Overall an excellent ep that while doing well in ending the Yuri arc for the moment also did well to showcase the first real steps that Loid and Yor are taking to improve their bonds with each other.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2022 9:14 AM
May 2021
Spy x family never fails to entertain me this episode was probably one of my favourite so far and it's also remind me that Loid was actually my favourite character when I was reading the manga.
Jun 4, 2022 9:26 AM
Oct 2016
Well no kiss but definitely something interesting happened. Yuri after whining for them to kiss and prove their love couldn't stand to watch his sister kiss someone else. Yor unloading that high powered slap right on Yuri unknowingly. Dude was gushing blood like crazy after that. Lots of doubts circulating following that dinner. Anya could even tell after reading their minds that they both felt uneasy afterwards. Yor questioning is she's a good wife. Loid doubting Yor did make me sad. This is the first time we've seen them both have doubts about the fake marriage. Loid thinking now that since Yor has a brother in the secret police she might be lying about everything. His spy nature getting the best of him. Putting that recorder on her collar and even impersonating the secret police to see if Yor would reveal she knows Yuri is one of them. But she didn't say anything about it so she clearly just doesn't know. Loid absolutely feeling guilty for doubting his wife. They may not have known one another long but there's this nice sense of trust they can lean on each other. Anya doesn't have to worry about them not getting along anymore.
Jun 4, 2022 9:32 AM
Mar 2021
Probably the weakest episode so far. The no kiss was expected but still disappointing and Yuri is easily the least likeable character in the show, honestly annoying.
Jun 4, 2022 9:37 AM
May 2015
Loid overthinks things a lot which obviously comes from being a spy..But sometimes it borders on being paranoid.. Frankie sometimes calls him out on it

Thing is with Yor..She is as she appears. She's an assassin but she's a terrible liar and it's very easy to see if she's putting on an act for the most part

She's a straightforward person who would spill her heart to anyone. She's that simple. Loid thinks she's some devious mastermind or a person like him who can where multiple faces and lie on the level of a politician but she's anything but that

They're both getting attached and I've said it again Anya is the heart of this family
Jun 4, 2022 9:37 AM

Mar 2022
I'm not mad at Loid, he did what he had to do for peace, for the greater good. Also I'm very excited for Anya and Yuri to meet.
Jun 4, 2022 9:42 AM

Sep 2018
Well another episode that even surpassed manga. Excellent studio! 5/5 no doubt!
Jun 4, 2022 9:53 AM

Jun 2019
Another great episode. They were flexing on the animation, but what made it so good was how well the divide between Yor and Loid worked on all levels. While this show may not be the best thing since sliced bread, it has been an extremely consistent good show.
Jun 4, 2022 9:54 AM

Jul 2021
Lmao Yuri really is a siscon, loving your sister is ome thing but having your locker full of her pictures is a little too much.

I don't understand why Loid never questions Yor's strength.

Great episode overall. 5/5. Just few more episodes left but no worries as part 2 is already confirmed :D

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 4, 2022 9:57 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Heartwarming episode surrounding suspiciousness. Yuri got waaaay too excited for just a kiss, even if he's right about him being a spy. Now for more Damian coming next.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

491 by colino09 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2022

442 by AlxiBoua »»
May 5, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

321 by Suwawako_ »»
May 3, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.