Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 9, 2022 2:08 AM
Aug 2021
Cliff become sad boy at the end haha
May 15, 2022 12:10 PM

Dec 2020
Well, that was a good OVA. The religious focus was interesting. I hope we get to know more about it.

We also got introduced to a new character Cliff. I am sure we will see more of him later.

Latreia Therese somewhat looks like Zenith. Is she related to her? Maybe.

Eris' smile is really sweet. The animation during her battle with the assassins was fantastic. I mean, the animation and music overall was great too.

I don't know when the next season is going to air, so I will probably start reading the Light Novel.
Jun 3, 2022 10:20 AM

Feb 2019
What the hell is wrong with this Cliff guy lol? I know he will be an important character down the line but still, annoying kid.

Eris is super cute, and awesome. That fight was amazing.

Humans of this city wants demons to get out.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Aug 15, 2022 8:42 AM
Aug 2020
Nice, want more story
Aug 15, 2022 10:34 PM
Apr 2022
Cool fight, nice to see a scene from the LN in an animated format
Sep 13, 2022 2:57 AM

Nov 2021
The fight animation in this one is absolutely insane
Oct 5, 2022 1:42 AM
Apr 2015
Honestly I'm surprised Eris didn't show any of her own magic she's learned from Rudy. Put Cliff in his place with some silent casting.
Nov 6, 2022 5:43 PM

Mar 2010
Eris and her anger really do come in handy when the moment presents itself. It really makes her reliable asf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 12, 2022 6:16 AM
Jun 2017
Perfect animation
Dec 15, 2022 6:12 AM

Aug 2020
this cliff kid is highkey annoying lol but ig we'll see more of him in the future

also eris probably just went and killed some good people but that definitely wont backfire in the future right hahahahahaah
Dec 25, 2022 8:29 PM
Feb 2019
OVA maravilhoso.
Dec 26, 2022 6:15 PM
Sep 2022
É... Meio fraquinho esse OVA
Jan 19, 2023 4:22 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Great Eris focused episode.
Jan 22, 2023 5:51 AM

Apr 2013
Was alright I guess? Did not expect a filler(?) character to appear in this OVA. He certainly fits Eris though, much better than Rudeus. Both are really stupid.
Jan 22, 2023 5:16 PM
Feb 2019
"Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu" is a must-watch anime for anyone who is a fan of fantasy and action. The story follows the journey of a 34-year-old shut-in who is given a second chance at life in another world. With the mind of a grown adult and the knowledge of his past life, he quickly adapts to his new environment and excels in magic and swordplay. The anime is filled with exciting action scenes, intriguing plot twists, and relatable character development. The themes of overcoming one's past and making the most of second chances are woven throughout the story, making it an emotionally engaging and thought-provoking watch. The addition of a diverse and dynamic cast of characters, beautiful animation, and a well-crafted plot, makes "Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu" a must-see anime for any fantasy and adventure lover.
Jan 24, 2023 6:15 PM
Apr 2021
absolute fire series
Apr 6, 2023 1:03 AM

Mar 2014
Watching Eris slug a cocky brat and beat him on the floor as a greeting made me nostalgic for when she first met Rudy lmao
May 4, 2023 7:03 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Good OVA! It’s also canon which helps.

This pope plot sounds intriguing. I’m interested in this Cliff guy returning later on. He’s totally gonna want to fight Rudy lol.

Also I’m surprised Eris was killing humans without any hesitation! She’s strong af. That fight scene was really well animated too.
May 30, 2023 8:01 AM

Mar 2021
Bro had zero rizz.
Jun 15, 2023 8:38 AM

May 2020
finished rewatching
cant wait to see more of cliff in season 2

Jun 23, 2023 4:39 PM

Nov 2009
Eris has never had a single chill day in her life. She do be splitting men in a half at age 15, no questions asked. I'd wonder if those were the first humans she had kiilled, but I doubt it would make any difference, she probably only felt the 'recoill'.
Jul 2, 2023 10:53 PM
Mar 2023
For those who may be interested. The knight that Eris saved is Rudeus's aunt on her maternal side. She then helps them to travel by boat, from milis to the continent of Asura, since the governor of the port city did not want to let them take the boat because he was a follower of the temple knights (I think that's what they were called), who hate demon races.
Originally Ruijerd had brought a letter given to him by an old friend of his, who had great influence in the d milis nobility, asking them to let them through. However, the governor of the port city rejected it. Then the knight appears again, she reveals that she is Rudeus's aunt and they know each other.
Jul 3, 2023 7:02 AM

Aug 2022
That fight was amazing.
Jul 4, 2023 5:49 AM

Jan 2018
"Unaired" episode? Yeah, right.

It was good to see what Eris was doing while Rudeus was meeting up with his dad. And more Eris is always good.

This Cliff kid seems really important. I bet he'll show up in later arcs. So it's strange to me that they'd introduce him in an OVA which most people probably wouldn't see.
Jul 11, 2023 5:47 PM

Oct 2021
For a 23-minute extra episode, this is pretty deep. In just 23 minutes, this episode made want to root for Cliff. I doubt I'll see him in future episodes, but here's hoping he reaches whatever dreams he may have.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jul 30, 2023 9:47 AM

May 2015
damn eris is beast, but this episode is medicore at best.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 1, 2023 9:55 AM
Jun 2022
loved it! great animation and good side story for a beloved character!
Aug 2, 2023 1:48 PM
Apr 2019
Danm it, I love so much this episode, ERIS is angelical and remember me ELESIS from Grand Chase game. I like this episode so much because I felt HAPPY.
Aug 6, 2023 8:55 AM
Aug 2021
I liked it, at first, I was hesitant considering the Goofy ass mf who tagged along with her. but I'm glad she showed such kindness to Rudy...
Overall a nice OVA. and a good episode to see what happened in ep 16.
Aug 7, 2023 12:50 PM
Sep 2020
For such a low rating episode, it delivers exceptionally the love and respect Eris feels towards Rudeus. She also is a badass and shows us all the training she has endured in order to become this strong.
Aug 7, 2023 12:51 PM
Sep 2020
For such a low rating episode, it delivers exceptionally the love and respect Eris feels towards Rudeus. She also is a badass and shows us all the training she has endured in order to become this strong.
Aug 23, 2023 7:52 AM
Oct 2020
It shows that Eris is more important than it seens and this episode links to the episodes of the second season, on the magic school.
Sep 14, 2023 3:43 AM
Sep 2023
I liked the episode
Sep 17, 2023 8:55 AM

Aug 2014
Nice episode, I liked it because of Eris screen time and that it wasn't a filler, but it seems had some important people shown.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 11, 2023 2:13 AM
Nov 2016
For an OVA this episode is pretty good so I liked it, good thing I didn't skip it since these new characters appear to be important and they will probably appear later on in S2 or something.

I will start watching S2 now.
Nov 16, 2023 1:39 PM

Dec 2015
I rereading the LN, and finished the chapter for this episode.
Gotta say, the LN is better, i mean animated is cool but still.

For once, in the LN Rujierd never followed Eris around, he really didn't had any reason to be there, in fact the LN skipped the whole part that Rujierd went to meet his friend that gave them a pass for a ship, as superd on a ship is a big no-no otherwise.

The biggest flow with the adaptation is due to the fact that what i like about any LN is that it dives deep into what the character thinks at the moment.

For instance, it explain that Eris was playing herself cool and composed when in reality she almost died in that battle.
Also, the woman in armour never showed Eris the way, she is in a faction that goes against Demons, so when Eris said she is a superd she thought that Eris doesn't want any compensation. As opposed to the "show me the way, as compensation".

For instance Eris also used the line "Iam glad the child safe" because she was trying to imitate Ruijerd.
Anyway, Iam highly recommending to read the LN, its just adds a lot of details that the anime left out.
The anime is fucking great, but the LN is even better.

I liked the LN version of this episode much more tbh.
Ruijerd not following Eris really shows that he trust her.

Oh in the Guild when Eris punched Cliff, he got K.O in 1 punch, and she didn't punch him anymore as the guys she said "you are being childish" hold her off as they didn't go to far yet. And the reason why he followed her is because he didn't saw how mad she was, he was K.O so fast he didn't even notice what happened. (Any sane person would not follow Eris if he saw her that mad).
Dec 7, 2023 11:48 PM

Nov 2023
Well they have departed ways. Good to see Eris becoming the female goblin slayer.
Apr 12, 8:33 PM
May 2023
Very good, incredible what Eris showed off in this OVA and seeing how she hit Cliff brings back memories of Rudeus haha.

Interesting story was put together in 20 minutes, they tried to kill a child (maybe it's the blessed child), men who are part of the pope's cult.... which Cliff is part of (maybe that's why he wears the helmet so they don't recognize him) and these men were Cliff's tutors who failed in their mission, this made the situation worse for the archbishop's supporters... basically a religious and/or socio-political conflict
Yet Cliff doesn't seem to hate Eris, on the contrary... he was fascinated with her but Eris is not interested in him and constantly tells him that Rudeus is better.

This OVA is canonical ? because I have the impression that it could be, it would be during episode 5 of the 2nd part of the first season
May 1, 8:09 AM

May 2020
Eris really enthusiast when talk about Rudeus. Ofc he is her crush, i thought. The animatiion of Eris fight is incredible here, i like it.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is It important to watch this ?

Armaan247 - Oct 15, 2022

22 by El-Melloi »»
Sep 10, 2023 12:18 PM

» Mushoku Tensei (English dub)

Fipen - Mar 17, 2022

14 by Levo »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:55 PM

» What do you guys think about the animation?

Neko_Bernkastel - Mar 16, 2022

18 by ChrisBlitz »»
Aug 12, 2022 12:52 PM

» Do I misremember or was Cliff's backstory described differently in the LN?

MavikBow - May 29, 2022

4 by ShounenOverrated »»
May 31, 2022 12:36 AM

» How is there still no studio added to this OVA

Spoopy69 - Apr 22, 2022

6 by gavin5o »»
Apr 23, 2022 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.