Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 10, 2010 11:40 PM

Nov 2009
Yep I knew the purple haired girl was gonna be a bitch :'D jeez some of the censors in this ep tho my God they blocked nearly the entire freaking screen...annoying x_x And not cuz I wanna see the ecchi scene but because i was stuck watching a fawking black screen o.e

Aww I like the red haired girl so I don't mind her being the main girl and if you read the summary on the anime's MAL page it kinda clues you in as to who the MAIN love interest is. Of course this is a harem but still C:

wasn't as good as last ep but it was enjoyable. lol Korone is awesome.
Apr 11, 2010 1:23 AM
Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
Korone just became my favorite character.

"Are you teasing me?"
"A little"
"Are you having fun?"
"A little"

My favorite part of the whole show.
Apr 11, 2010 2:04 AM

Apr 2008
The ending was epic ...

Apr 11, 2010 2:13 AM

Oct 2007
Why are most of the main female character in this season are either bitch or slut?

And Korone is the only character that can save this show so far.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 11, 2010 4:32 AM
Jun 2008
unlisted said:
garfield15 said:
Korone just became my favorite character.

"Are you teasing me?"
"A little"
"Are you having fun?"
"A little"

My favorite part of the whole show.
kinda remind me someone in Bakatest
Apr 11, 2010 5:15 AM

Sep 2009
For those who want the op theme, I uploaded it on nyat

link

still waiting for a better sound source T_T
Apr 11, 2010 4:47 PM

Jul 2009
LOL i really like korone... she automatically became my fav on the girls because of this episode......

Apr 11, 2010 8:58 PM

Dec 2008
Good episode, not as good as the first one but still entertaining. Looking forward for the next episode.
Apr 12, 2010 3:49 AM

Aug 2009
It was okay i guess... it bored me in parts to be honest... ofc it was inferior to the first one, i hope though the next ep will be better and maybe have more action too.
gah harem and ecchi stuff are just not my thing... :/
but i enjoy some other elements of this show, so it's still enjoyable! :)
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Apr 12, 2010 8:58 AM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
....but I better not talk more else Sawako will punish me....... :/

That's what you get for marrying the first anime girl you see. There are MUCH better ones out there. Trust me, I know. Also, Korone is awesome.
Apr 13, 2010 12:37 AM

Oct 2009
SurferDude said:
francismeunier said:
....but I better not talk more else Sawako will punish me....... :/

That's what you get for marrying the first anime girl you see. There are MUCH better ones out there. Trust me, I know. Also, Korone is awesome.
No there is not....Sawako still has the uniqueness to me no matter the other girls...that's called being faithful.....something I should be more IRL....anyways Korone is quite unique with her personality I would say.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 13, 2010 2:35 AM

Sep 2007
Better without the censors.
Have to wait some days but it's like Seikon no Qwaser.
Really better. XD
Apr 13, 2010 6:03 AM

Jan 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Too bad then that the uncensored version of Seikon no Qwaser is ridiculous : /
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 13, 2010 6:23 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
ShiroiRyu said:

Honestly, the censored version of Qwaser is just ridiculous. It's like begging you to watch the uncensored.

I can watch the censored of this while just thinking "Oh great, here's another one" instead of "WTF IS THIS BLACK SCREEN CRAP?"
Apr 13, 2010 8:00 AM

Jun 2009
garfield15 said:
Oosran said:
ShiroiRyu said:

Honestly, the censored version of Qwaser is just ridiculous. It's like begging you to watch the uncensored.

I can watch the censored of this while just thinking "Oh great, here's another one" instead of "WTF IS THIS BLACK SCREEN CRAP?"

Honestly, i watched 5 ep's of Qwaser and i don't really want to end it. Maga is just enough, at least for now...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 13, 2010 2:56 PM

Apr 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Better without the censors.
Really better. XD

Dunno about Qwaser, because I checked out only one uncensored ep - but it was enough to take ma aback, not in a positive way. And - it's quite obvious that watching uncensored version is far more better... Few weeks ago I found comparison of Qwaser 1st ep in both versions. To say that censors mutilated this anime is about right... Anyways, this ep was pretty good - there were a few moments when I literally lawl'd. So... waiting for the next one.

Apr 13, 2010 8:47 PM

Jul 2008
I like their magical telephones. That would be a great invention if they were real.
Apr 14, 2010 8:43 AM

May 2008
"Um.."
"Yes?"
"Are you teasing me?"
"A little."
"Are you having fun?"
"A little."
"That's great..."
"Yes."

LOL. BEST PART EVER.

Korone just staring at the guy's...well, dicks in the bathroom...wtf xD

This show's great.

Apr 14, 2010 9:17 AM

Jun 2009
And again nothing special in uncensored version. x/
But honestly, Fujiko~ <3. ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 15, 2010 2:58 AM

Oct 2009
Episode was good and only it was in uncensored format. Korone is a Liladan...it = to android in this world? I really want to know who is that God Macht.....that sent her. Korone is appealing enough and looks to have a DFC that is good enough...her panties are another story but her fan service was good....I mean full body and ass=>
I also noticed she can heal with this gun and is a complete pervert around this part..notice her change her expression at one point....pervert or just curious fascinated with the male thing?=>
Student handbook was neat that you can reach anyone and that it's telepathic when you talk to them. It's also well made=>
Also like the explanation how the mana is being fed in this world...kind makes it easy to destroy the core then no mana can flow....=>

Soga Keena.....I did like how her and Sai met in the past but it's not clear with the dove means to her yet nor why they met in the past/why he left her. I do like her fan service=>

at least she can rival Junko. Her ability is also interesting since by being invisible she can avoid mana detection completely. Etou Fujiko... People think she is a slut or something like that......well she is kind of for wanting to make Sai her own slave but no one can rival her breasts and I think she might have the biggest ones in this show....too bad it's 12 episodes only=>

During the dog demon scene.....found it nice the bullet firing of Korone's gun but also how Saitou made the dog back to normal......nice part also=>
Soga Keena was funny around this part but I think she was much more cuter with hair in the wind when she was young=>
Interesting of ending....if you support harems I think these are good=>
First time? Really? They better make a good hymen for a Android in this case=>
I swear the principal reminds me so much of Zero no Tsukaima's principal....just more serious=>
Overall it was surprising Sai could revert something possessed to normal.
KayChan4U said:
Korone just staring at the guy's...well, dicks in the bathroom...wtf xD
You should the GIF I made.....her expression makes it look like she is getting perverted a little.
garfield15 said:
Oosran said:
ShiroiRyu said:

Exactly but in this series gairfield15....the censors are just begging to be annoying.....in Seikon it was more like being killed off.
Oosran said:
ShiroiRyu said:
No! It's too bad money = ecchi too much and too often.
francismeunierApr 15, 2010 3:06 AM

Apr 15, 2010 5:33 AM

Jan 2009
Tl;dr I think francis liked it.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 15, 2010 8:44 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Tl;dr I think francis liked it.
If you are talking about the fan service.....sure Korone is quite something but I like better Keena or Etou. Etou looks a little nasty queen but that's not always bad like in Katjka's case.

Apr 15, 2010 11:59 AM

Jan 2008
I surprisingly like this show as well, it's somehow entertaining, and except for that minion guy, I like the cast as well (for me, liking the male lead is a must for watching that kind of show).

fanservice is nice, too -The malicious purple chick is hawt~
Apr 16, 2010 3:32 AM

Jan 2009
i have a feeling the anime is gonna make the manga look bad. *sigh*
Apr 16, 2010 8:22 AM

Jan 2009
RaionStar6430 said:
It probably will, like with Omamori Himari (and quite a lot of half-hearted anime adaptions >.>)
Apr 16, 2010 9:31 AM

Jun 2009
RaionStar6430 said:

Well, i'm enjoying anime for now, so if manga is better, then i only have a reason to read it.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 17, 2010 12:46 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode again, i really felt sorry for that poor guy, even though he's lucky to have already a harem ^^

That was also obvious the student council president was some weird and wicked girl ;)
Apr 17, 2010 1:34 PM
Feb 2009
i immediately fell for the End Theme... so cute~ XD
oblivious is a bliss
Apr 17, 2010 3:43 PM

Apr 2009
ugh. The ED implies that Red is the one who's going to ~win~ if anyone does at all. Worst choice is the worst.
Apr 18, 2010 5:07 AM

Oct 2009
agreed.
TROLLOLOLOL (green) > Tsundere (blue) > Evil (purp) > meh (red)
Apr 18, 2010 10:17 PM

Aug 2008
The uneven and ruthless censorship of this episode was terribly annoying, but I still laughed pretty hard.
Apr 23, 2010 8:40 PM

Apr 2009
Lol so Etou turns out to be evil eh? Kind creepy with the head in a glass thing, but it reminds me of DRRR. And what's with the random censoring? It there half the time, and half the time it isn't...
Apr 25, 2010 3:00 PM

Jan 2008
I'm impressed with this episode more than I was with the previous one, as the harem slowly progresses with more heroines introduced and also Sai is gaining in my eyes. I think I misjudged him, as now he's turning out to be an actual personality with mad skills, which is very unlikely for a male harem lead.

This episode was made by Korone, definitely, her personality (and her sexy tail :)) is what I like the most about her and that's what makes her special. The other girls are all different from each other and if the development goes well, this will easily be a very enjoyable harem (it already is the best one this season).

The short fight with the transformed dog was nice to see as well.

Well, this episode left me with high hopes for the show.

7/10
May 1, 2010 5:19 PM

Nov 2008
It is still making me laugh. And the ending was interesting.

I wonder how he is connected to Kena. I might just stick with this anime.
May 3, 2010 3:06 PM

Nov 2007
I lol'd at him trying to find her tail.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 18, 2010 2:22 AM

Jun 2009
Hokone teasing habit - sleeping time, and simple perv stuffs.
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 23, 2010 7:39 PM

Mar 2009
I like Korone so far.

Hate the censorship though.
Jan 4, 2011 7:56 PM

Aug 2007
Etou's boobs are waaayy too big
Jan 21, 2013 4:38 PM

Apr 2011
Blasphemy! No such thing as too big, until you start stepping into Queen's Blade territory.

Loving the series so far, with all the ecchi. I didn't notice any censoring at all in my version (which is the AT-X rip), other than the boys' penises. And I don't really mind that, since the series is obviously intended to appeal to pervy guys like me :)

So big-boobie purple-haired girl has her brother's severed head in a jar with his eyes sealed shut o_O I wonder if she'll turn out to be outright evil or just malicious. I like that the MC has both self-righteous holy warriors and plotting necromancers trying to get in his pants, lol. I wonder if he'll wind up with one of the members of his harem or if it'll leave it hanging like most harem anime do.
Mar 5, 2013 10:39 AM

May 2012
Nice second episode, quite nice development and lovely cute ed!
Jan 18, 2014 10:51 AM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Keena can go invisible. Yea... she can go invisible. She can't make other things invisible so she's always naked so nobody can see her. It's pretty funny when she loses her concentration.
Feb 18, 2014 11:23 PM

Jul 2009
great episode :D

lots of boobs and ass!!

Korone is probably my favorite in this show!! she stalks Akuto like that, the best are when she was sleeping and seducing him, and when she followed him in the bathroom.

she even smirk at one of the students peewee XD

Fujiko's boobs are ginormous!!

so Soga could be one of Akuto's childhood friends huh??

was hoping to see more Hattori!!

next episode is gonna be ace!
Oct 18, 2015 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
Korone is funnier than expected of an "emotionless" android. In the ending it looks like we'll get one more girl with blonde hair soon, but I kinda like that purple-haired evil chick. Though I have no idea what she's planning.
Dec 18, 2015 12:34 PM

Jan 2012
korone is funny.

May 16, 2016 1:17 AM

Nov 2015
The op and ed are excellent!
Jun 6, 2016 6:08 PM

Jul 2013
Even if it's so hilarious I feel sorry for Sai and all these missunderstandings :P
Korone also as a cyborg is making fun of him (the bed scene xD).

First I thought Fujiko was a nice person and really wanted to help Sai, but now we know why she's doing this. Telling Junko that Sai threatened Fujiko will definitely make everything more complicated.

Sai's sensei is also crazy, she wants to examine his corpse lol and Hiroshi is rank 1 fanboy :D

That was a cool scene when he drained all the mana of this demon dog. Hopefully we will see more action in the future.

Mar 17, 2020 10:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Korone is a great character haha she's funny with her tail, and seems like Sai is getting an harem now
Dec 11, 2020 7:36 PM
Nov 2015
Korone is so funny xD
And Soga is so cute omfd <3
Glad to see the first girl isn't the main heroine, never a fan of violent tsundere.
And glad to see the MC is decent enough from the usual harem beta guy.
I think Fujiko is the one who cut her onii-chan's head...

Can't wait for more, that ED is nice!

Soga Keena > Korone > Fujiko > Junko
I love ecchi-romance-comedy manga!
Sep 30, 2021 4:40 PM

Aug 2017
Better than the first episode but I think we still have too many characters introduced in a short time.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 6, 2022 3:05 PM

Nov 2010
Another funny ep.
Fujiko looks gorgeous! I love that long violet hair of hers. She's the no. 1 girl in the show for me so far. Nice armpit too. Just a sniff of that is enough to turn me into one of her slaves for sure!
Keena is no. 2. She looks cute! I wonder how she's related to Akuto.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ClementIV - Jun 11, 2010

121 by Talamare »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ClementIV - Jun 18, 2010

283 by kris2sleepy »»
Oct 26, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 16, 2010

123 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 26, 2023 11:55 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

spineslayer - Apr 23, 2010

77 by Lakshay1 »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BladedWarrior - Apr 30, 2010

128 by Lakshay1 »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.