Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Nov 1, 2023 4:27 PM
May 2022
ED CURED!?!? Well that's just a W!!!
Nov 13, 2023 1:12 PM

Oct 2013
fuck, this was a powerful epilogue episode. Rudy's depression juxtaposing a collage of everyone he's ever met living changed lives because of him, his elder self stuck in an internal prison of self-deprecating thoughts, oblivious to his impact to the world around him...

It felt like an incisive commentary on how losing someone important to you, or being abandoned by someone you love, can deprive you of reason and hope even in the face of an entire world singing your praises.

These last two episodes were amazing, 10/10. genuinely the best isekai I've watched.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 21, 2023 6:05 AM
Jul 2020
i really like this anime
Dec 15, 2023 1:49 AM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn, Eris looks all matured with her hair cut. Fun anime season
Dec 18, 2023 9:35 PM
Dec 2023
truyly a Master piece
Jan 2, 6:21 AM
Jul 2017

Mushoku Tensei is widely regarded as the best isekai anime, thanks to its engaging narrative, complex characters, significant protagonist development, high-quality animation, and faithfulness to the original source material. The unique approach to the genre, psychological depth of the characters, and exploration of relevant themes contribute to its positive reputation, making it captivating for a diverse audience. The richly crafted world and realistic interactions between characters add layers of realism to the storyline, solidifying its position as one of the best in its category.
Jan 8, 2:55 AM
Jan 2021
MWA
LOVE IT WANT MORE FR LMAO
Jan 22, 6:26 PM
Feb 2022
it is a good isekai show
Jan 22, 6:26 PM
Feb 2022
it is a good isekai show
Jan 25, 2:48 PM
Sep 2021
good, i liked it a lot
Apr 5, 11:34 PM
Dec 2022
Rudeus lore expanded
Rudy down in the dumps
ROXY RAA KISHIRIKA RAAA
WHERE IS MOM RAAAA
Is Rudy back
Apr 11, 8:09 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, I really like the development of Eris... she realized that she was depending too much on Rudeus and also that she wasn't ready to see him die so she left to improve herself, fact: I remember reading that short hair in women was a reflection of security.

I like that people are starting to accept Ruijerd (Superd), it's interesting how Rudeus changed both Eris and Rui... while he keeps sinking himself, until he manages to find that motivation to take a step forward that is his mom, very nice but...
For me it would have been better if they connected both mothers, example: the first mom keeps visiting her son through the door and leaves him food, showing that she still doesn't give up on him and then what they showed in the episode with Zenith, what would this show ? that your parents... will keep supporting you and loving you no matter in the pit you are in

I still maintain that Kishirika is very random, what was she doing partying with Roxy's group? hahaha

PS: Can you imagine what... everything at the end was a dream of someone who disconnected from the real world and started to fantasize about another life... and what we were seeing was a mixture of his dreams with some video game... and to close, he never takes the step forward and ends up... well, the S-word would have been an interesting twist, but I don't know how well put together

PS2: If the one who appears at the end is Sylphiette, interesting look she has hahaha I love it, I wonder if she changed her hair color to not stand out so much as Elf ? And they want to recruit Rudeus, what for ? what happened to her after she was teleported ? lots of questions, I guess they will be answered later.

Come to think of it, she was present during the beheading of Eris' grandfather, interesting... what is she up to?

Come on I caught up, after this moment I didn't see anything... time to see the OVA and then the 2nd season.
Apr 23, 3:35 PM
May 2023
Vthis is a very unique and refershing animie; very unpredictable unlike most where you can predict the outcome. it is a great winding turn of a journey
Apr 25, 4:59 AM

Oct 2020
Amazing. It was TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE how such an obvious isekai start, more so vulger filled with awfully stupid and flawed characters in s1 pt1,, could deepen them so hardly.

It was hardcore, amazing character buildup, intense mystery, beautiful animation and smart way of carrying the story.

Rudeus, i was amazed how great his character can be. Well it's obvious he will have inclusive thoughts and question more upon himself and the world and it's system cuz he just reached his teen years......but that's not my default, the experiences he had made this change.

Awesome,
S1 part 1: (ep1-10) 7/10
S1 part 2: ep11-23) 10/10
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Apr 25, 8:19 AM
Nov 2022
muito bala muito bala
May 1, 11:19 AM

May 2020
Time to move to second seaoson. Not strong ending, Rudy just wake up and move forward. Seems like Zenith place unexplainable, in a labyrinth that make me concern what Zenith do on there. Well hope in the next season Dead End party regroup again.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

398 by Shinola »»
May 6, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

227 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.