Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 20, 2021 12:17 AM

Aug 2021
personally, i loved this anime , if not for annoying kana and the super annoying gf and lack of good action scenes It would have been an instant 10/10 on my list.

the theme of parasyte is something i always thought of even before watching this..THAT HOW US HUMANS .. kill animals and plants for our needs just like other animals but act all goody 2 shoes when it comes to human life.. its true that one must prioritise one's species and then care about other species but still thinking in a perspective of lets say a chicken or a pig in an animal farm.. its basically promised neverland for them and we are the monsters.. we could say that we having more intelligence have left hunting and butchering work to only some part of the human population and we enjoy the food and items without getting our own hands dirty in blood.. animals don't hunt for fun they value life more than us..
i would say the mc agrees with me on this because at the end he for a split second thinks of not killing the main "bad guy" because at the end of the day its just trying to survive in the world its put in... and mc just slaughtered many of migi's species

whats your opinion please share if u feel interested in a thoughtful discussion
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Nov 20, 2021 1:07 AM

May 2021
As its theme/philosophy is something I always thought about, it wasn't that 'WOW' for me. Death of the female antagonist was a huge disappointment, after that it feels the series is stranded in the middle of the desert or it feels like the series itself doesn't know where to go next. The female characters were badly written with no personality whatsoever except the female antagonist. Most of the fight scenes were purely coincidence driven so it was meh for me. Don't get me wrong if you like it, great!

Nov 20, 2021 1:39 AM

Aug 2021
darrenkbenn said:
As its theme/philosophy is something I always thought about, it wasn't that 'WOW' for me. Death of the female antagonist was a huge disappointment, after that it feels the series is stranded in the middle of the desert or it feels like the series itself doesn't know where to go next. The female characters were badly written with no personality whatsoever except the female antagonist. Most of the fight scenes were purely coincidence driven so it was meh for me. Don't get me wrong if you like it, great!
ya death of female antagonist was a poor writing choice
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Nov 20, 2021 4:37 AM
Apr 2020
I dont remember much since I watched it a while ago but it was incredibly fun. I really liked the story and the art style. The theme is like psychology/ sci-fi and also some action. Overall really good anime
Nov 20, 2021 4:54 AM

Aug 2021
Ibrahim2006 said:
I dont remember much since I watched it a while ago but it was incredibly fun. I really liked the story and the art style. The theme is like psychology/ sci-fi and also some action. Overall really good anime
that has nothing to do with my question but thanks for replying anyway :)
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Nov 21, 2021 1:04 AM
Jul 2021
it was great. it felt so refreshing, and it’s what made me love this anime so much. the ideas they (mostly Migi, and i guess you could call it ‘philosophy’) presented really made me think. the character developments of both Migi and the female antagonist (i forgot her name :<<) were really interesting to see too! i love how the parasite race aren’t just a one sided villain. they’re motives are so true to the point where you go “hey they may be committing genocide but it’s fine!”.
the world exists in shades of grey. everyone has their own sets of morals. this anime, i feel, really captures this.
Nov 21, 2021 1:31 AM

Aug 2021
anii_squid said:
it was great. it felt so refreshing, and it’s what made me love this anime so much. the ideas they (mostly Migi, and i guess you could call it ‘philosophy’) presented really made me think. the character developments of both Migi and the female antagonist (i forgot her name :<<) were really interesting to see too! i love how the parasite race aren’t just a one sided villain. they’re motives are so true to the point where you go “hey they may be committing genocide but it’s fine!”.
the world exists in shades of grey. everyone has their own sets of morals. this anime, i feel, really captures this.
well said mate I agree
Stawberry Milk Supremacy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

276 by RapidPhantom »»
May 21, 7:36 AM

» What is better? Manga or Anime?

treverse - May 13

20 by ST63LTH »»
May 21, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

277 by lazypanda666 »»
May 18, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

638 by CELEXIA_ »»
May 11, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

381 by yarwe »»
May 3, 1:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.