Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 17, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Even this anime can't avoid a swimsuit/pool episode!

I love the music they used when Tadano held Komi's hand this episode. Felt like the two were in their own world for that moment. Najimi had too much fun this episode. They bought their personality and excitement to the pool lol

Also interesting to see Komi's dad spending time with his daughter.

Apr 2020
Episode 7? Yup, episode 7 is a beach or pool episode!

It's nice to see Komi-san wearing the clothes Tadano chose.

Komi-san looks cute in a swimsuit
Najimi should be going to the genderqueer changing room, lmao.
Komi-san got too excited and she tripped, lol.

It seems that Komi's father also rarely speaks.

Jun 2019
Looks like it's finally time for the summer vacation and Komi-san looks ready for it but she's nervous. :3 She looks adorable in that outfit and the hat. They all look good in their outfits. Refreshing to see them like that. Komi-san with the school swimsuit. LMAO. Also, Najimi and then Komi-san with a different swimsuit. Beautiful. Everybody is jealous of Tadano.

Ninja guy is funny AF. Using cheats in there. Komi-san got injured... :( Tadano is such a nice guy. Gotta love this man. Great day for all of them and then got to see Komi-san's father. Such a nice father. Bye-Bye... and Komi-san's smile. (◡‿◡). The sliding was cute as well. Amazing episode.
Nov 17, 2021 7:46 AM
Jul 2017
What an episode. Teased by the ending of previous episode, we are getting pool episode.

Little fun fact = there is already One Piece references where Komi wearing one-piece dress and a straw hat.

Pool episode, always exist for school story. F for some people who thought Najimi's gender revealed here. Yamai, although having worst personalities, still showing her side care Komi by helping her get new swimsuit. And of course, the boys amazed by girl's swimsuit. They are having fun until Komi fall slip, making her unable to entering the pool. Tadano, who decided to sit beside Komi relieves her anxiety where she worried her friends hated her just because she couldn't play with them. Not only Tadano could relieves her anxiety, he holds Komi's hand. So lewd Chadano, doing that in front of the public.

The next day, Komi decided to go to library by herself. But, because she still scared to go, her father decided to go with her to accompany her to eat shaved ice. When they arrived and eat the shaved ice, her father asked her about her at school. And both of them enjoy eating their shaved ice.

After that, Komi part ways with her father after arriving at the library. Komi taking time finding interesting book. Then, there is a baby on her right which resulted in the baby crying because how menacing Komi's stare, but the baby could calm after Komi showing her smile. Surprise surprise, Tadano watching her from afar and saw something good happened that resulted him forget to return the book.

The episode ended with Komi decided to play in the park, and it was fun for her. Tadano, again, saw Komi while riding his bike and he turn to other way to not be noticed by Komi.

Good episode, especially showing how developed Komi is since we know from episode 6 she rarely leaves her house, thanks to Tadano of course.

(manga section below)
MudaMudaMudaNov 17, 2021 10:37 AM
Nov 17, 2021 8:14 AM
Jul 2021
Ugh I wish these episode reminders wouldn't pop waaay before I could watch the episode lol.
Nov 17, 2021 8:51 AM

May 2020
Komi-san in a swimsuit!!
Surely a sight nobody wants to miss, even those bazillion points aren't enough, but it was good to see Komi enjoyed her outing to the fullest.

Finally, Komi's dad too got his time and looks like now we know whom Komi took after. Her mom's the only oddball in their family lol.
Also I'm not surprised how usual it is for Tadano to encounter Komi everywhere.
Nov 17, 2021 2:42 PM

Jan 2020
Watched the raw version earlier today. Thank God my Japanese skills are at a stable level right now.

Love komis bathing suit.
Nov 17, 2021 4:47 PM

Jun 2021
What a beautiful episode was this one <3

That ending with Komi and his father :D
Nov 17, 2021 5:57 PM
Sep 2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM CRYING!!!!

Whoever directing Komi anime deserve an oscar! They actually gave Kishi-san face reveal waaaaaaaaaaaay early than manga, and as her stan from day one i can die peacefully right now!
Nov 17, 2021 6:46 PM

Jul 2016
Wow, Najimi in a swimsuit looks... kinda fine, actually. Wait, what?

Another wholesome episode. Would love to see more of Komi's parents tho.
Nov 17, 2021 8:43 PM
Apr 2021
Never dispointed all episode until this episode 🔥
Nov 18, 2021 12:20 AM
Jul 2021
Ep 7 . Was really cool to finally see Komi-san to the pool. I read the first 13 manga and I can assure you that the next episode will be awesome. Basically komi-san and her friends are going to a festival (chapter 46) and they’re having fun.
Nov 18, 2021 1:48 AM
Aug 2021
Yamai's being a bitch. I hope that her character will develop at least in the next season or so.

Komi's swimsuit deserved infinite points. I wouldn't be surprised if those guys gave Najimi 10pts thinking that Najimi's a femboyXD

The little interaction between Komi and her dad was awkward but still wholesome.

Tadano be like: I saw Komi. Today was a good day.
Both Tadano and Komi are so cute:)
Nov 18, 2021 2:10 AM
Jul 2021
Loved the pool episode. Chadano is simply supporting Komi-san as always. Finally introduced Komi Papa. Like father like daughter. The swimsuits looked a lot better than I expected. There was a slight difference between the swimsuit scores though. In manga it said 10 million here in anime 100 million Ig extra points for animated version.
Nov 18, 2021 2:44 AM
May 2021
Komi supremacy ofcc 🥱😮‍💨
Nov 18, 2021 3:17 AM

Feb 2019
I do have to say, I'm not a fan of Yamai.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Nov 18, 2021 4:05 AM

Oct 2017
The pool part was pretty fun. Agari looked hot in her swimsuit, Najimi too and Komi san looked really beautiful in hers. Tadano saved the day yet again by cheering up Komi san. Also him awakening to a new fetish was funny.

Finally the chad dad of Komi household appears. Interactions between Komi san and her dad was quite amusing. Also good for Tadano he witnessed some great things.
Nov 18, 2021 4:57 AM

Jun 2020
Episode 7 Lucky number 7 is a pool episode I would love to see her in a swimsuit but huh figures she doesn't buy much for herself

That swimsuit looks good on her honestly it fits so well, Tadano really shoots his shot and surely he scores I mean when does he miss like when Komi talks that is

Oh okay we get to see his Dad now interesting to see she got it from him but he usually speaks nonetheless I love their current relationship as a parent and they somehow kind of relate to each other, This is a rare thing for Tadano to witness f returning the book you can't get another opportunity like this.
Nov 18, 2021 5:00 AM
Jan 2021
Me after watching this episode - "I saw something nice"
Nov 18, 2021 6:17 AM
May 2016
First really "meh" episode so far. Having the whole class at the pool didn't really add much and kind of took away from it. I guess Tadano not letting Najimi change with the girls confirms him being a boy.
Kind of disappointed Komi doesn't even talk to her parents, why would she have trouble talking to them?
At the library making her tiny mouth into an indiscernible smile...weird 0_o
Tadano looking at her from afar but not saying anything, creepy or sweet?
Nov 18, 2021 6:17 AM
Jan 2016
Tadano has fulfilled his life hahahaha...maybe this anime used 70-80 percent budget to animate Komi-san only, hahaha just kidding, but almost all Komi-san scene was perfect...
Nov 18, 2021 6:25 AM
May 2016
-Facktack- said:
Yamai's being a bitch. I hope that her character will develop at least in the next season or so.

Huh? She got her a real swimsuit and kept her from embarrassing herself by wearing a school swimsuit (something her mother should have done), and kept the male classmates from bothering her. How was that being a bitch?
Nov 18, 2021 6:29 AM
Aug 2021
MenchiK1 said:
-Facktack- said:

Huh? She got her a real swimsuit and kept her from embarrassing herself by wearing a school swimsuit (something her mother should have done), and kept the male classmates from bothering her. How was that being a bitch?
I was referring to her Yandere persona which I find annoying and creepy(especially in the locker room scene). I guess I exaggerated it by calling her a bitch(• ▽ •;)
-Facktack-Nov 18, 2021 6:34 AM
Nov 18, 2021 6:39 AM

Jan 2021
They changed the last part a little bit.
kuzumaicantNov 18, 2021 6:42 AM
Nov 18, 2021 7:15 AM

Feb 2016
The pool section was absolutely dreadful and disgusting I wanted to puke, Fuck Yamai seriously, hate her with a passion hope she gets struck by lightning or something.

Also, I'm really mad that the only genuinely good part of this episode was only 4 minutes long, while that awful Yandere persona of Yamai was being shoved on my face nonstop for the majority of the episode.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 18, 2021 7:15 AM

Jul 2017
POOL EPISODE TIME!

Shuuko sure is conscious of Komi being prepared for this, and it's time to savour the fanservice! She looks pretty in that One Piece ghetto of a one-piece dress and straw hat!

Of course, what's a pool episode without friends, and Agari is one, but Yamai inviting her friends along scares the hell outta Komi. LOLS I almost forgot that Najimi is genderless so taking a peek is possible if he/she does so. Komi almost showed up in a school swimsuit, and that'll not do for Yamai.

The others are perfect 10 points, but Komi easily impresses with a bazillion points. Chadano got his time with Komi, and it's not like he has a choice, earning a few fetishes along the way. Getting hurt is bad, and Najimi senses Komi's anxiety well enough for the others to play while she rests. A moment for Chadano and Komi, and holding hands to her beauty kyawwwww!!! Such a good time at the pool.

Komi going to the library alone, but first, some shaved ice quality time with Dad. It's more like: Like Father, Like Daughter where they wanna communicate, but nothing came out of their mouths. Daddy Shouko is so nice! After that, it's off to the library, but without Tadano she doesn't know how to respond. Scaring a crying kid though, at least he's somehow mesmerized.

Another alone time in the park, and Chadano sure saw something nice. But Chapter 44 is slightly changed a bit in this case.

Wholesome episode as per usual.
Nov 18, 2021 7:25 AM
May 2021
There's nothing to say, it's too wholesome for me
Nov 18, 2021 8:35 AM

Jul 2021
*komi fell and is sad*
feels bad man

*everyone brings water guns to play with komi*
happiness intensifies

also i fucking lost it when komi scared that baby, the way that baby was trembling was so hilarious
another wholesome episode, i just love this anime ♥
i'm so happy we have many wholesome animes this season, there's my senpai is annoying and taisho otome too, my brain is filled with serotonin and dopamine all week long :)
TsutanaiFuunNov 18, 2021 8:51 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 18, 2021 8:39 AM

Jul 2021
The pool part was nice, but the other parts were very boring.
asdasdsadad
Nov 18, 2021 9:58 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
We've met the whole of the Komi household now that we've met her dad.
Nov 18, 2021 10:37 AM

Mar 2021
Cute moments, but a pretty boring episode, excluding the pool part. Actually even the pool part is infected with Yamai and the class scenes. It should've been only Komi, Tadano and Najimi at the pool. I also hate how everyone is drooling over Komi, it was funny at first but it's just annoying now. That only takes away from everyone's character.

Nov 18, 2021 11:08 AM
Mar 2015
Komi goes to the pool, library and park
Nov 18, 2021 11:54 AM

Feb 2014
As obligatory swimsuit themed episodes go, this one was very good in my book! =P

You do have to thank Yamai for making sure that Komi didn't wear her school swimsuit at the public pool. The bikini she got for Komi was gorgeous and stunning. Yamai was wearing a sexy bikini herself, while Agari's swimwear also suited her nicely. As for Najimi, the bikini that was chosen looked very fitting and, honestly, pretty cute, too.

The interactions that Tadano had with Komi, from riding with her on the water slide to trying and cheer her up after she injured her knee after she tripped, was really sweet and satisfying. It was worth helping her to stay as the group also brought along a childhood favourite of mine, which was water guns. The bigger the water gun, the better, I say! XD

The rest of the episode held up nicely as well. Komi's father is almost as silent has his own daughter, but I did enjoy the time they spent together at the little cafe when they tried to interact with each other. Not to forget, Komi looked really cute when she had the urge to have fun by herself in a small park's play area involving swings, a slide and more. Tadano was lucky enough to savour the sight of Komi enjoying herself into his eyes on that day, that's for sure!
Nov 18, 2021 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
What a fun episode, there were a lot of bikini, Komi is very cute what a beautiful character, I'm enjoying thes shows every moment.
Nov 18, 2021 1:44 PM

Sep 2007
During all the pool scene, i was wondering who the tall gray haired girl who didn't even get introduced at first was lol.
Komi is so adorable no matters the situation. Yamai is a serious yandere stalker but well it's in a comic angle.
Nov 18, 2021 1:49 PM

May 2018
Oh a pool service, but, nobody seems to wore a hot bikini except that white haired support character and Yamai....

2nd part, Komi's summer fashion was just the worse, combining summer dress with jeans .....a true crime of fashion.

JiangHaoyi1979Nov 18, 2021 1:53 PM
Nov 18, 2021 2:18 PM

Aug 2020
YAAAAAY THE SWIMMING POOL EPISODE!

Komi finally went out with her friends to chill out at the swimming pool near school. And she arrived way earlier than Najimi and Tadano, and after leaving the meeting place and going to their destiny, Agari ran towards them, since Najimi forgot he invited her.

Yamai and her crew came along "by coincidence", and they all made a big group. We got a view at the charming female characters in their bikinis, with a special mention to Komi. After some time of fun, she hurted herself and waited for the others alone. But Tadano was there for her, fortunately.

Shouko's moment with her father at the cafe was wholesome, and they understood each other more than her mom ever could xD

After it, she went to the library and Tadano was there. But she didn't spot him, since she was smiling to the baby near. He forgot to return the book there and when he was going to the library again. Komi was drinking water in the little park and he forgot, while stunned.

Well, another episode closer to her 1000 friends mission.

Nov 18, 2021 2:50 PM

Aug 2020
I watched something nice. Komi-san always always touch my heart whenever I watch an episode. From the pool to her enjoying in the playground.It was always touching and comfy. Probably the chillest episode ever. Komi's dad is concerned for her and that was the sweetest thing ever.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 18, 2021 3:18 PM

Nov 2017
wait so why was there a ninja

plz @ me
Nov 18, 2021 3:26 PM
Jun 2013
Paul_Foreign said:
Cute moments, but a pretty boring episode, excluding the pool part. Actually even the pool part is infected with Yamai and the class scenes. It should've been only Komi, Tadano and Najimi at the pool. I also hate how everyone is drooling over Komi, it was funny at first but it's just annoying now. That only takes away from everyone's character.

"Let's watch a anime with the whole premise being that Komi-san is seen as a beauty Goddess by the entire school and world but criticize the anime for simply following it's premise". Nice job, better just drop because it will not change, also if this episode was boring, the anime is clearly not for you kkkk.
Shinuki_n_RebornNov 18, 2021 3:40 PM
Nov 18, 2021 3:32 PM
Jun 2013
Agari is underestimated af, honestly if i was part of that class i would actually try to be with Agari, despite also having some anxiety problems, she's a lot more approachable and friendly than the other girls, is cute and has a killer body.
Nov 18, 2021 7:15 PM

Aug 2021
How tender it was to see Komi playing in the park. What she struggled to be able to do as a child, she does now that Tadano has helped her a lot.
Nov 18, 2021 7:41 PM

Jun 2019
Pretty standard Komi episode. Good but not much stood out.
Nov 18, 2021 7:59 PM

Dec 2016
Omg! How cute was that?? Even the baby got swept by Komi's charm <3 This was a nice episode! And I can see Tadano is developing more feelings for Komi and it's very cute >w< but then there's that Yandere classmate and I don't think it will be easy...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 18, 2021 8:28 PM
Nov 2019
The pool section of the episode was nice. Liked seeing Komi have fun, despite not really knowing how to show it. Tadano's "new fetish" and him forgetting to return a book were funny. Najimi was pretty helpful throughout the episode, such as making sure everyone continued playing so as not to upset Komi and getting water guns so that she can continue to play.
Nov 18, 2021 9:24 PM

Jan 2020
Great episode. I liked the pool setting and it's always nice seeing characters I like having fun

The part with the dad was also quite entertaining to watch and seeing how she interacts with an equally quiet dad.

Nov 18, 2021 9:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Amazing episode, just like most anime of this genre it was due for a beach episode (in this case a water park) and it delivered very hard, great fanservice too. I also love that we got to see Komi’s dad and he is very similar to her in that he has a hard time communicating, I was hoping that was the case the second he was on screen lol.

Also loved that part where Tadano develops a hair fetish. And Yamai also did something good by buying Komi a swimsuit and saving her from the school swimsuit, it’s a shame so many people despise her for her yandere aspect and can’t see the comedy behind it, I really enjoy her presence personally, tho I do hope she comes around at some point so I won’t be the only one that likes her lol.
Nov 18, 2021 10:53 PM

Jul 2021
Oh yeah baby I love some pool episode! I like how Komi's mom just preparing for daughter's own preparation and readiness. Also Najimi is showing a lot of his/her brightness self and this episode is where the slice of life starts to spark in :D! Also Agari and Yamai just started appearing with some randoms that Najimi didn't invite is pretty hilarious but Yamai warning them to not do any flirtatious act towards Komi-san scares the fuck out of me like 0_0. Also yeah some casual fun life they having which I wish to have. Poor Komi-san's leg though D:

Seems like Najimi is having a lot of fun with her water gun!

Moving forward, didn't know her dad is having communication problems too.. Very quiet atmosphere between them. Yeah just very quiet.. Them having shaved ice makes me wanna crave some now :(. Just everything else is just a portrayal of a very cute father and daughter relationship :3 I really just noticed people being obsessed towards Komi-san's beautiful and I find it concerning but anyways lol when the baby cried and Komi-san just started starring at him and the baby started shaking.. ah this episode gave me diabetes.. Afterwards, it's just a beautiful afternoon and Komi-san playing at the park is cute for this episode's near end cliffhanger :3. Lastly, I noticed the ED theme she started to gain more friends love that!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Nov 19, 2021 7:27 AM
Oct 2019
Amazing Water Park Episode...

Tadano got a new fetish lmao
Nov 19, 2021 7:47 AM

Mar 2020
WAHHHH!! KOMI-SAN! KAWAII!!

Love this episode. The boys giving points is really funny HAHAHAH. And KOMI-SAN IS A GODDESS!

Komi-san in the park is so kawaii and precious. Tadano-kun in the end haven't returned the book. HAHAHA
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

96 by Grimenio »»
Yesterday, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2021

175 by tinykoo7 »»
May 22, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

90 by JVskunkape »»
May 20, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2021

223 by JVskunkape »»
May 20, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Oct 6, 2021

361 by WSP__2 »»
May 19, 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.