Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2021 1:41 PM

May 2021
This episode was extremely good. The depiction to the slow fading to the old age and how the unknown of such existence could provoke fear and rejection in the other felt extremely real. The background and usage of lightning in this episode was majestic, the overall contraposition between the vibrant full of life forest with the dying Pioran was a pleasure to watch.
Sadly I think that this confirm my theory about this anime. The author of this know how to conclude something and to exploit your emotional relationship with the whole build up, but the build up episodes are always a downer compared to the ones that do the climax to the point that it brings the whole thing down with it. Like, in this same episode, the feeling of doubt and uncertainty about the feelings of Pioran by Fushi derailed into a predictable and boring to watch sequence that didnt bring anything to the table but a cliche. Then the last sequence was beautiful to watch, such contrast
Interesting anime regardless

Aug 30, 2021 1:44 PM

Aug 2016
As suspected Fushi having to deal with the sadness of death from old age, Pyoran was a tough and wise old lady, she will be missed.
A flash forward, Fushi hasn't tranformed in years from the looks of things and perhaps he's had a personality change given the manic laugh, gotta be honest older Fushi kinda looks like Dante (Devil May Cry) to me.
Season 2 announcement is awesome.

@FMmatron Same, I'm gonna read the manga too, no way I'm waiting.

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Aug 30, 2021 1:57 PM
Sep 2014
This was beautiful! and I guess Fushi has just entered his teenage years in the end there lol
Aug 30, 2021 2:01 PM

Feb 2017
what a great show - i loved it from start to finish. sad to see pioran pass away but i knew it was coming:( was kinda taken aback by the timeskip but im really really looking forward to the second season!

placeholder text
Aug 30, 2021 2:06 PM

Feb 2014
I love it, perfect conclusion to this part. I will look forward to the next season, the end of the chapter with Inmo promises a lot.

Pioran I have understood that she has been reborn as Immo, a being capable of everything, perhaps Immo is also a reborn being with whom "god" formed a pact?
Aug 30, 2021 2:08 PM

Dec 2020
this episode was beautiful and melancholy

este episódio foi lindo e melancólico
Aug 30, 2021 2:40 PM

Sep 2017
Such a great final episode. I think it would have been a lot better if it stuck with the emotional ending and seamlessly transitioned from the OST played during Pioran's burial to a full insert credit roll. That would have really let the emotional high ride out through the credits to the end. The abrupt cliffhanger ending for season 2 kinda ruins it.

Anyway first episode of this show was an easy 10/10. Show wasn't always able to stay at that level but it did a pretty good job. And besides what I said above, it really was a great way to wrap up the season. If you replaced nokkers with some non mysterious circumstance each time they appeared and caused damage, you could have reasonably wrapped up the entire series here. Alas there is still "main plot" stuff to work out.
Aug 30, 2021 2:48 PM

Jan 2015
After the mild disappointment that was the island arc (mostly due to poor direction and Hayase becoming a Yandere) it's nice to see the show end on a strong note. Episode 20 was just great from beggining to end, and I'm looking forward to season 2 next year.

JayBlue said:
I really have to question why I liked Koe no Koetachi so much because this show was not very good. The only conclusion I can draw that Yoshitoki is a terrible writer.

Because not all works an author makes will necessarily be good. We all have ups and downs. It's not that difficult.
Aug 30, 2021 3:04 PM

Apr 2018
Fushi tails Pioran for a few days because the worried beast couldn't let her stay alone in the wilderness. His a bit too worried but that just shows how much he has developed throughout the show and the amount of emotions he gained since the day he appeared as an orb. Living with Pioran who's in her last minutes of her life, enjoying the smallest things and adventuring through the forest. She slowly started to act a bit arrogant and irritated, probably to put some more distance between Fushi. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to die in peace sign guess. Her last wish, granted by the Black Man. And I'm surprised at how beautiful she was back in the days. Would be amazing to see her return in that form in the future but probably won't happen. She'll most likely appear in a different form or she just won't. Or she gave 4 differet forms of herself to Fushi. That might be it. Fushi's face expression just made me tear up, same goes for Pioran's last wish. Both of them made me tear up because it had an insane amount of emotions in it. And lastly, Fushi manages to stay alive for several decades and turns into a crazy man? He's able to kill Nokkers easily now. A lot of training I guess. He really changed into a mad man. A crazy cliffhanger.

Overall: It was a great (20-weeks) journey seeing Fushi travel and develop human emotions and slightly turn into a human more and more. The people that Fushi met throughout his life are the ones that made him into what he is now. Without them, Fushi wouldn't be Fushi. His character development was well done, step by step. The only negative thing I find about TyE is the amount of character deaths that just didn't leave off an impact anymore after seeing the same thing thrice. The soundtrack was phenomenal, especially the last episode was just beautiful. The animation throughout the season stayed consistent. For me, it was a beautiful experience. It made me tear up a little bit and it made me smile. I was disappointed in the last Arc. But it wasn't that bad, still done well. Can't wait for season 2 that will air in Fall 2022.

Overall score: 8.5-9/10.

"What's your dream, Fushi? Do like me, and do whatever you want" - Pioran
"Thank you, Pioran" - Fushi
Words cannot describe how beautiful this is.
SideCharacterKalAug 30, 2021 3:22 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 30, 2021 3:06 PM
Apr 2020
This was strange, I get the them of losing Pioran and facing old age death but it all went far too quick.

In particular she seemed to become senile all of a sudden.

This has to be the death I felt the least, with the other I had some kind of rage for how dumb character were but this time nothing at all
Aug 30, 2021 3:49 PM
May 2020
Stories like these really make the OP and ED hit different in the last episodes.

I expected a more depressive death for Piora but it was quite calm actually, really liked it. I wonder what happened to her specifically.

Beautiful story, old Fushi looks and feels more different than I expected, interesting. I hope he got more brave and strong, looks like it. Excited to see how this continues
Aug 30, 2021 3:51 PM

May 2021
The last few episodes had been luckluster but glad to see this last episode ended the series on a decent note. Didn't expect the reincarnation thing with Pioran.
Looking forward to season 2!
Aug 30, 2021 3:58 PM
Oct 2020
It was a great way to end the season.

Started the season with a boy who really was just starting life and dying an untimely death leaving behind an emotionless being, ignorant to the ways of the world. Ended the season with an elderly woman who lived a full life who died fulfilled and wanting to serve a further purpose to being who now understands love, loss, fear, and death.

I don’t truly understand the bad views of this show. I don’t know what people are looking for in this series. It’s a psychological evolution through human emotions and maybe that just goes over some people’s head.
Aug 30, 2021 4:02 PM

Sep 2007
The art and production quality in this episode really should have been the standard for the whole series; it's the only reason I couldn't give it the highest mark. It ended up being the only show in the last seasons that I looked forward to watching weekly.

I felt for the most part that the series was pretty faithful to the manga, and did well to bring the emotional aspects to the forefront (e.g., Fushi's gut wrenching expressions this last episode were on point).

Although I usually do like to read the manga first, for this series, I actually watched the anime first, then read the corresponding manga chapters, because I felt like the anime was successful in delivering the right mood and emotions in the characters as the story unfolded.

I get it, some people don't like the story, and think it's this writer's worst work yet, but I'm glad to see that opinion is the minority, and that we'll be getting another season. Just crossing fingers for consistent animation quality this time.

9/10 - story
7/10 - animation (it got pretty spotty for 2-3 episodes near the end)
10/10 - enjoyment factor (even for my sister who never watches anime...she watched this one religiously every Monday with me)

Though I did give it an overall 9/10. Can't wait for season two :)
DesirieAug 30, 2021 4:05 PM
Aug 30, 2021 4:03 PM

Feb 2021
I really liked this series and fushi looks cool now cantv wait for season 2
Aug 30, 2021 4:21 PM
Jul 2018
Here I was each episode passing by reflecting on how Pioran keeps surviving again and again but now the worst has finally occurred. Yet her philosophy in attaining fulfillment in life was nothing short but beautiful, rather simple yet profound. It was a lit season start to finish, very captivating!

Season 2 let's gooo! 🔥🔥🔥
Aug 30, 2021 4:23 PM

Nov 2014
i cried during pioran's death scene in the manga and i thought i'd be immune to it when it gets adapted yet i ended up bawling this entire episode :'(

Pioran, we'll miss you...

Can't wait to meet mature!Fushi in Fall of 2022!!!
Aug 30, 2021 4:37 PM

Feb 2019
Absolutely phenomenal final episode. Fushi battling the demons of his past and Pioran’s death was a great spot to end the series as it symbolises the end of the first phase of Fushi’s life. His growth over the course of these 20 episodes has been nothing short of remarkable. Hats off to Brain’s Base for a marvellous adaptation.

It’s going to be an excruciating one year wait for season 2. Can’t wait.
Aug 30, 2021 4:38 PM

Jun 2021
_MushiRock11_ said:
Yikes, those dementia moments though, it truly is a life-changing experience having to experience that firsthand, I'm sure. Also, that note from Pioran on top of her demise, my tear glands lost it then and there.

It really is. I've gone through it with one grandma, and now Alzheimer's with another.

My only complaint is that the episode wasn't a two-parter, and we didn't see Pioran slowly slip over a longer period of time. One of the most tragic elements of dementia/Alzheimer's/etc. is that you can see what's happening a mile away, and the only thing you can do is try to comfort them while they slowly and inevitably slip away. It's a long and painful process.
Aug 30, 2021 4:42 PM

Oct 2020
Well, this is it, the final episode. We got to see a lot of Pioran and Fushi's bond in this episode. I loved seeing the ups and downs of their relationship throughout Fushi's journey. Renewed for fall 2022!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2021 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
Fushi seeing the death of Pioran was very sad the journey of these two was very cool, Fushi different and with expressions completely different from the usual, I'm happy that there is a continuation announced for next year.
Aug 30, 2021 5:08 PM

Jul 2008
Great series. 9.5 for me.
Good stopping point in the manga. I'll say that the 2nd season will feel much different.
Aug 30, 2021 5:11 PM

Apr 2015
What a fantastic episode to end the first season with, although it's probably the first one I really enjoyed since episode 12. Pioran's death was obvious but the execution was amazing; I got pretty emotional towards the end. Not enough to make me cry, but still, Pioran was such a great parental figure to Fushi.

Overall, a pretty decent show. It was a 8-8.5/10 until it reached the Jananda arc, where both the writing and the animation significantly deteriorated. Other than that terrible arc, my biggest problem is the repetitiveness of the deaths. I know that's the point, but it doesn't excuse how annoying it is. When Gugu died, I was already ready to throw hands, but by the end of the Jananda arc, I just wanted all the characters to die and to get the arc over with already. Gugu and Pioran's deaths were the only ones that made me feel any kind of emotion.
Also, the Nokkers are so uninteresting as the enemies. Doesn't help that they can't talk and we need Kenjirou Tsuda to explain everything about them to us. But despite my complaints, I truly enjoyed the first half of the show and this last episode so my overall rating is a 7/10. I really hope the sequel would mark the beginning of a change in course of the story, otherwise I probably wouldn't even be interested in watching any more. Based on the last few seconds of this episode I'm hopeful this is the case. Looking forward to season 2 in Fall 2022!

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Aug 30, 2021 5:20 PM

Jul 2020
the last episode ends on a good note for this season..

pioran was a total beauty in her youth days. now she will be reincarnated so let's see..

and another decade time skip..
Aug 30, 2021 7:30 PM

Jan 2020
Not the best finale I've seen but at least the soundtraclks were on the point. The specific ending point felt a bit out of place but it's not awful considering that there's a second season on it's way

Aug 30, 2021 7:36 PM
Jun 2012
a sad but also beautiful and hopeful finale. i thought it was odd that they were going for a 20 episode season but it definitely feels right to end it on this note. i dont know if i can wait til fall 2022 though, i might have to pick up the manga
Aug 30, 2021 7:48 PM
Mar 2021
Finally... It ends, i know the 2nd cour wouldn't be best part compared to 1st cour, but well worth ending to watch after all.

I will look forward for next season in Fall 2022, see you Fushi.
Aug 30, 2021 7:50 PM

Jan 2021
This is by far my fav episode. Fushi's breakdown when Pioran died was so sad I felt so bad for him:(
I'm very excited for adult Fushi season 2 is gonna be fire
Aug 30, 2021 7:56 PM

Dec 2014
What a finale, started out sweet and heartwarming when Fushi finally reunited with Pioran and then seeing her grow more and more senile as time went on was heartbreaking and finally her death was very emotional.

I loved her conversation with the "Black One" about how she wanted to be reborn as someone or something useful to Fushi. The sequence on the beach just before her passing was fantastic.

That time skip at the end came out of nowhere, has Fushi lost it? He did seem to be destroying those Nokkers.
It's very heartbreaking when you realize that Fushi lost everyone important to him. :(

Overall, definitely one of the best shows of this year. Absolutely incredible pilot episode, March and Gugu's arc were fantastic. Emotional, heartfelt and beautifully tragic, easily the best parts of the show. I wasn't a big fan of the latest prison island arc with Tonari, it was pretty weak. The previous arcs were way more engrossing and I couldn't really bring myself to like Tonari all that much but I will say that they ended the show on such a high note with this episode. I'm very curious what direction the show will take next, can't wait for S2.

9/10, even though Tonari's arc wasn't my cup of tea the rest of the show deserves it.
Aug 30, 2021 8:17 PM

Feb 2020
holy shit, this whole time the best girl was PIORAN?!!???!

anyway this was a meh show. not horrible, but very flawed. never lived up to the emotional peak of ep 1. I'll watch the next season but don't know if I care enough to read the manga
ponpokorinAug 30, 2021 8:22 PM
Aug 30, 2021 8:29 PM

Mar 2016
not enough ppl are talking about this show!! OP is intro of the year! ive cried too many times but wow what a way to end the season
Aug 30, 2021 8:58 PM

Jun 2019
Good ending episode. I liked the moment between Pioran and the Man in Black. It gave some more worldbuilding and her reincarnation scene was well done.

Overall, I can’t help but come away feeling a bit disappointed in this anime. I still think it was good (low 7/10) but given its strong start, highly popular and acclaimed source material, and good studio backing I expected something great. It just became too repetitive (even if on paper the characters and plots feel significant) and went downhill in the final arc with some poor writing and episodes where the budget fell out.

I’ll watch the sequel, but it is a bit of a shame it didn’t end up being better than it was.
Aug 30, 2021 9:01 PM

Jan 2015
ManWild said:
The specific ending point felt a bit out of place but it's not awful considering that there's a second season on it's way

I thought it was the perfect ending point. With this, all the people Fushi's met since the beginning of the series are either dead or have bidden farewell to him. I mean sure, Tonari will probably come back someday, but this is the perfect point to move on to Fushi's adulthood.
Aug 30, 2021 9:18 PM

Jul 2016
First season of To Your Eternity be like: Fushi meets new people -> some forced tragedy happens -> said people die -> Fushi is sad but learns something -> repeat formula 4 times at least.

Solid final episode, I guess. I never liked Pyoran's character but the way in how both her mind and body were decaying was portrayed decently enough.

Overall and sadly, this series went from being one of my most anticipated series in 2021 to an absolute disappointment. In particular, most part of the story was filled with plot conveniences, plot-holes and a main antagonist with the most bullshit plot armour I have seen in a while. Seriously, Hayase should have died during March's arc yet she came back in full rapist yandere mode to make an already bad last arc totally unbearable. Parona's character deserved better, by the way.
Cast was also pretty average in my opinion. I never felt truly attached to any of the characters and the drama surrounding their life stories felt forced and overdone most of the times. Not to mention the author used the formula of forcefully killing off Fushi's companions so many times I literally stopped caring about everything this anime had to offer.

3/10 - Not gonna lie, watching this series really made me question if Koe no Katachi is actually as good as people say. Anyways, a second season was announced. Yeah, wonder if I will watch it...
Aug 30, 2021 9:21 PM
Dec 2019
So Pioran is dead. We all saw that coming but still it made me emotional. Sad for Fushi, everyone close to him is dying. 😭
What a masterpiece episode it was, as expected from the author of silent voice.
Aug 30, 2021 9:31 PM

Apr 2021
This was one frikin amazing journey...Man the show's just amazing and I loved the finale it nearly made me cry...Fushi has indeed come a long way from a stone to an experienced human being...still this show for real is just so good 9/10 for me :)
The next season's gonna come Fall 2022 I'm so hyped but I guess I'll probably catch up with the manga after this considering how curious(Impatient tbh) I am :D
Still LOVE this show^^
Joel77Aug 30, 2021 9:52 PM
Aug 30, 2021 10:04 PM

Jan 2018
My anime of the year so far! Absolutely stunning from beginning to end.
That first episode is still the best first episode I've seen in forever.
An extremely emotional journey with a sombre finale that just put the cherry on top.

Can't wait for fall 2022!!
Aug 30, 2021 11:05 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Gwenpool said:
It really is. I've gone through it with one grandma, and now Alzheimer's with another.

My only complaint is that the episode wasn't a two-parter, and we didn't see Pioran slowly slip over a longer period of time. One of the most tragic elements of dementia/Alzheimer's/etc. is that you can see what's happening a mile away, and the only thing you can do is try to comfort them while they slowly and inevitably slip away. It's a long and painful process.

My sincerest condolences, first of all. My father had a similar experience with my grandfather when he suffered from the disease, and his sharing a few years later alone was enough to tear me up.

An extended final episode would’ve been nice, on that note. Honestly, the pacing of the final ep was nearly perfect for me so having it one ep instead of two made it all the more impactful imo.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 31, 2021 12:06 AM
Aug 2020
Janethan23 said:
2 Simple questions,
- Was Pioran turned into an orb? We saw the cloaked guy put her in an orb.
- Was she alive as her young self or did she imagine all of it before dying?

It is more likely that he is storing he soul in the orb till he finds a suitable form to reincarnate her into that will be useful to Fushi.
It was likely a representation of her dying and going to heaven as she takes on her preferred self and begins to move on before remembering her wish to see Fushi again and heads back with the being in black.

PhillipMannering said:
Can someone please explain to me what the final scene was? (the one after the decades time leap)
tysm

Decades in the future, meaning Fushi's body is likely between 35-45, he seems to have killed a Nokker with some kind of explosion and may be damaged mentality.
Aug 31, 2021 12:11 AM

Aug 2012
I can't believe a series that I decided to watch the first episode on a whim because I was depressed at the time would turn into a series that holds such a special place in my heart.

It's good. It's really good. I am in love with this whole concept, characters, music, pace, everything about this series.

This series has become part of my top 10 anime. Heck, top 5 actually.

I am so looking forward to the second season next year.

Now all I need to figure out is if I want to catch up to the manga and go beyond the anime or just stop where this season stops. Hmmm..
Aug 31, 2021 1:17 AM

Apr 2011
Did Hayase dragged that man in to make or eat him?

Anyways, beautiful farewell to Pioran death.

That ending scene with Fushi, he seem like a new person. I wonder if we get to explore like Shin x Rynn and possible children. I'm sure the old beer man is dead as well... been decades since.

8.5/10
Aug 31, 2021 1:23 AM

Apr 2021
'take me, right now. And if you can, let me be reborn into something that can be more useful to fushi.'
The OST used when the beholder took piorans life and told her to 'imagine what she wanted to become' really gave me chills.
Wow, to see how this has all come to an end. Fushi will need to learn how to live with the fact that everyone he meets will eventually die. Really loved this series/season, although it started off a bit stronger, I'd still give it an 8/10
Aug 31, 2021 1:26 AM

Feb 2020
I think the title that fit for this anime after finished it was :
'I meet someone, then fall in love with them but my father told me that I need to be strong so I can protected them, so I continue my journey without them.
Aug 31, 2021 2:29 AM

Aug 2020
Holy shit the finale is insane.. It had me fucking crying

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Aug 31, 2021 2:45 AM

Mar 2016
i really enjoyed the finale, it is what made me to bump my 6 rating to a 7 but wow it was cutting it fine.

hopefully i see improvements next season :)

Aug 31, 2021 3:30 AM
Sep 2020
Last episode was brilliant...made me cry...It touched on something we all have to eventually face..It made me want to chersh what I have even more...and the OST for pioran really was really beautiful...8/10 season...show has much more potential hopefully improves in the next season
Aug 31, 2021 3:59 AM

Apr 2014
so, whats with the grown up March we saw in the intro?
Aug 31, 2021 5:20 AM

Jul 2008
Esmera said:
What a fantastic episode to end the first season with, although it's probably the first one I really enjoyed since episode 12. Pioran's death was obvious but the execution was amazing; I got pretty emotional towards the end. Not enough to make me cry, but still, Pioran was such a great parental figure to Fushi.

Overall, a pretty decent show. It was a 8-8.5/10 until it reached the Jananda arc, where both the writing and the animation significantly deteriorated. Other than that terrible arc, my biggest problem is the repetitiveness of the deaths. I know that's the point, but it doesn't excuse how annoying it is. When Gugu died, I was already ready to throw hands, but by the end of the Jananda arc, I just wanted all the characters to die and to get the arc over with already. Gugu and Pioran's deaths were the only ones that made me feel any kind of emotion.
Also, the Nokkers are so uninteresting as the enemies. Doesn't help that they can't talk and we need Kenjirou Tsuda to explain everything about them to us. But despite my complaints, I truly enjoyed the first half of the show and this last episode so my overall rating is a 7/10. I really hope the sequel would mark the beginning of a change in course of the story, otherwise I probably wouldn't even be interested in watching any more. Based on the last few seconds of this episode I'm hopeful this is the case. Looking forward to season 2 in Fall 2022!

Honestly, season1 was just setup. Well done setup imo, but setup nonetheless.

You'll really get more into the main plot and the Nokkers in the 2nd season. You'll look back and see the 1st season differently.
karmashizzle said:
so, whats with the grown up March we saw in the intro?
A "What if..."
Cruelseeker1002 said:

Now all I need to figure out is if I want to catch up to the manga and go beyond the anime or just stop where this season stops. Hmmm..

The hard questions. It's just a year away, so if you can wait then wait. The anime stays true to the manga, so don't feel you're missing anything by not reading.
Aug 31, 2021 5:32 AM

Jul 2020
this show is beautiful but seriously tho I don't really enjoy the last arc that much compared to the previous arc idk why
Aug 31, 2021 5:39 AM

Jul 2014
Oh, and of course the show has one more death to churn out for one last dose of forced tragedy. Honestly, when more or less everyone Fushi befriends (except the insufferable Tonari, for some reason) is fated to die because of this show's plot structure, who fucking cares anymore?

To be perfectly blunt, this show peaked with its first episode: that boy's death in the snow after his hopes of a utopia for his people was handled perfectly from a tonal and directing perspective, and the emotion hit perfectly. Since then, though, the show has gradually unravelled at the seams: March was annoying and her death was painfully contrived, Gugu wasn't much better but his arc at least ended on a strong emotional note, and the Jananda Arc was an absolute disaster on every level.

Plotholes all over the place and contrivances everywhere else, along with a plot structure that stopped working due to its blunt predictability: after a while, getting attached to anyone was an impossibility as it was so obvious that the show was going to kill them in an act of emotional manipulation. In that regard, this series was so poorly written that I struggle to believe it was truly written by Yoshitoki Oima just like A Silent Voice was: I know not everything an author writes is going to be of the same quality, but the difference between this and that is so drastic it's hard to comprehend.

I wish I hadn't seen that first episode to end up watching this disappointment. So many weeks wasted in the vain hope it would ever find that level of quality again.

3/10. So, so incredibly disappointing after such a powerful first episode.
AtavisticAug 31, 2021 5:44 AM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

219 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 1:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.