Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2021 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In some ways, I think Fushi knew that Knockers would always be on his tail for as long as he exists in the show.

Glad to see more of Pioran in the finale as she had been such an important figure in Fushi's life. I still overall enjoyed the emotional tone and drama of the series finale. Fushi and Pioran both came a long way in their journey.

Season 2 announced for Fall 2022!

https://twitter.com/nhk_animeworld/status/1432346122119487493
Aug 30, 2021 7:20 AM

Jul 2017
A new journey into an unknown land, where Pioran is waiting for Fushi for all her life since being shipped out of Jananda, and living frugally. Fushi can't bear to see Pioran in this solemn state. But fully being aware of his own situation, he pens a letter of farewell to her, but always constantly having her in the back of his mind.

Surprised though, Fushi constantly hides at one angle to see how Pioran lived her life being alone being worried for her at every step of the way. although she's looking OK. But The Beholder warns that Pioran could be the Nokker's next victim if Fushi stood with her, and Fushi doesn't want that to happen to her, having admitted that he killed them all unconditionally, the people that changed his llife. But Pioran can smell Fushi even if he transforms into someone else. I wonder whom is in that hut though.

A month's timeskip that sees both Fushi and Pioran aged more maturely, and protecting his only family left from the Nokkers, to take care and keep her safe until the day she passes away from ripe old age, the Echoes of life in full fulfillment and satisfaction. Seeing Grandma Pioran slowly having her life decay away, it hearkens back to the nameless boy in Episode 1 in the pure feels of tears overflowing. And fully knowing of The Beholder's existence in Fushi's life, she begs for him to make her life useful to Fushi, and rebirthing her into this fine-looking youthful woman she'd ever imagined, and merging with the Orb.

"What's your dream, Fushi? Do like me, and do whatever you want!" - Pioran
The death of Pioran, and a new journey for Fushi in pursuit of happiness.

IS THAT...AN OLDER-LOOKING FUSHI for a perfect cliffhanger???

Season 2 incoming Fall 2022!

https://twitter.com/nhk_animeworld/status/1432346122119487493

An outstanding, perfect episode to signal the perfect stopping point for the anime.
KANLen09Aug 30, 2021 9:55 AM
Aug 30, 2021 7:28 AM

Jun 2019
Well, I guess this is the end of Season 1 for one of the best shows for the last two seasons. It's been a great journey watching this show. Had lots of laughs and many emotional moments in this first season. Loved seeing matured Fushi and even more old Pioran. It was given that she was gonna die one day. She had always been with Fushi. An emotional ending as well just like the start of the show.

Overall, a really amazing show. Had a lot of fun watching this show. Season 2 got announced for 2022(Fall).

https://twitter.com/nep_fumetsu/status/1432346367213522945
Pre_YumAug 30, 2021 7:35 AM
Aug 30, 2021 7:37 AM

Feb 2020
Great and emotional finale. Young Pioran was so beautiful.

Overall, a good show. I probably enjoyed the island arc the most. I'm going to miss Fushi, but gladly we are going to meet him again next year! :)

7.5/10
SerafosAug 30, 2021 12:03 PM
Aug 30, 2021 8:19 AM

Nov 2010
Although the black figure is labeled as an observer, he helped Fushi a lot. This time he promised Pioran to reincarnate her as an entity that will be more helpful for Fushi. He would have done it half for a pragmatic reason and half out of pity.
kuroneko99Aug 30, 2021 9:46 PM
Aug 30, 2021 9:12 AM

Apr 2008
It's always hard to see the elderly pass on. It's a beautiful and important reminder to always treat them with the utmost respect. They may save you more than you know.

Dementia ain't a joke.

As for Pioran, I await how Pioran will be able to help Fushi out in the future. Hopefully something significant that might save Fushi. Grandma's watching over and protecting forevermore.
IchiroEXAug 31, 2021 8:55 AM
Aug 30, 2021 9:35 AM

Jul 2020
What a ride and what a way to end it, everyone aging and pioran slowly succumbing to death goddamn.

The symbolism this episode was flipping freaky. Fushi acting how the unnamed boy was with his dog form, nursing him and not wanting to let the dog be alone being reflected in how fushi couldn't not care about pioran, to how march was mothering fushi and fushi then reflected that to pioran, how his self-sacrificial nature of gugu saving reann translated into fushi taking care of pioran, then to how the comradery of the kids on the island was shown through fushi being content with traveling alongside another. Then when pioran was slowly descending into madness, how she accepted and welcomed death, signified by the fire smoke teetering out showing her resolve as well, then the pathetic fallacy of the rain as pioran was dead, to the somewhat cyclical red nose of crying and moving on from death and accepting it, piorans wishes of trasnforming into her younger self similar to how a doting parent would want to look after their child for eternity which hit close to home, this episode was a masterpiece through and through.

Whilst the series itself had its fair share of ups and downs, the first episode and last episodes were by far my favourites, showing fushi's growth through and through impressively through a brilliant 20 minute each narrative. Whilst the first episode was oscar worthy as a self contained story packed with emotions of finding what fushi was, this episode was packed with feelings of why fushi was, an internal struggle brilliantly touched on in every episode, moreso by this one. The end clip with an older looking fushi - older than 14 of course, shows how the fight with the nokkers are only continuing, with bigger and better things to come in winter 2022.
LeviathanHWDAug 30, 2021 10:06 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Aug 30, 2021 9:36 AM

Nov 2016
Time to experience the natural death of a loved one. The final lesson this season so to speak. Pioran was an endearing character. Seeing her slow decay hit different as she was the person that teached Fushi the basics of language and was the closest companion he had. But the last moments as her young self were so sweet and an uplifting note to end her journey. I wonder as what she's gonna reincernate.

The timskip came unexpected and kind looks like Fushi turned mad? XD Gotta pick up the manga, cause I sure as hell won't wait for Fall 22.

Great ending to this likewise great series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2021 10:06 AM

Sep 2015
Well Fushi gets more and more comfortable being able to express how he feels towards Kansatsusha .

overall I felt the anime was meh
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 30, 2021 10:09 AM
Sep 2015
It's very brilliant and very cruel at the same time to end this season at this episode. While it's not two full cours, it creates a perfect circle, beginning and ending with the loss of life but with two different views, one undeveloped and pure and one developed and experienced.

Typically it's impossible to make anime that is a masterpiece in every episode. But at least this one achieved that in the beginning and in the end.
Aug 30, 2021 10:09 AM
Oct 2020
Hayase is alive! Goodbye Pioran. Fushi fight.
Aug 30, 2021 10:11 AM

Apr 2014
RIP Pioran. The most beautiful but saddest death in the series.
Let's gooooo for the second season.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 30, 2021 10:15 AM

Apr 2019
One of the best first episodes ever. The show had its ups and downs but overall it was a really good watch. Emotional last episode, and a glimpse into the future.

Aug 30, 2021 10:17 AM

Dec 2015
RIP Pioran and It was really good watching this from start to finish, Looking forward on the 2nd season next Fall 2022
Aug 30, 2021 10:20 AM

Apr 2015
So they ended it on a natural death of Pioran, dementia is no joke. This episode alone was back to what I was expecting from this show after seeing episode 1. The most beautiful thing this episode was Pioran reaching out to the black cloaked dude and him accepting her request about passing on. That got me again, seeing her last moments spend as her young self. She wants to be helpful to Fushi when/if she reincarnates and I wonder what she'll become if she does.

If anything, this episode was just as good as the first half, while the whole Island arc was a disappointment for me. I was never emotionally involved with the characters compared to the first half with March, Parona, Gugu and Rynn. Overall it get's a solid 8/10 from me. A great show!
Aug 30, 2021 10:21 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Well that was quite the final episode. I'm glad to see that they had a proper conclusion to Pioran's character arc which started from way back. Nevertheless, it seems as though she will reincarnate but as someone else to aid Fushi who in that final shot didn't quite like himself, apart from the age gap. It also seems that Hayase will come from what I could gather from that one scene on the beach with the guy being dragged into a tent.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with these series, even if I didn't get as emotional as I thought initially due to the very first episode. The different arcs had some very interesting and tragic characters and the animation didn't disappoint for the most part. Plus, the music was soothing enough for each scene and conveyed different emotions. My gripe was with the overall story as I didn't get what direction it was taking for a while. Still, that isn't that big of an issue.

PS: For newcomers, don't watch the opening sequence until after you've finished watching it fully. I didn't realize that sooner but there are pretty heavy spoilers in there.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 30, 2021 10:22 AM
Jan 2020
Hopefully season 2 opening cant hurt me as much as s1 op did of continuously showing me characters that halfway through i realized are all gonna die and make me feel it XD. Rollercoaster of a show but amazing emotional beats at the end every time, worth the watch!
Aug 30, 2021 10:29 AM

Oct 2017
So Pioran died, I mean she was really old so knew she was gonna die but this was still kind of emotional. Also this season ends a glimpse of adult Fushi who had kind of an evil smile.

Pretty allright season overall, my fav part was proly Gugu's arc. Saw his death coming yet it still hit me like a truck. Other parts were fine too but I was nowhere near as hyped as other people as it was quite generic, thou the execution was done well so it was a decent watch. Season 2 has been announced, looking forward to that.
Aug 30, 2021 10:32 AM
Apr 2016
Antipheonix said:
Hopefully season 2 opening cant hurt me as much as s1 op did of continuously showing me characters that halfway through i realized are all gonna die and make me feel it XD.
Tonari didn't die
Aug 30, 2021 10:35 AM
Jul 2020
whole series was shit, very disappointed to see the creator of a silent voice make crap like this
Aug 30, 2021 10:36 AM

Feb 2020
While Pioran passing was mostly expected to happen from the start, I did like how they handled it. Weird how she was able to 'see' the black-hood though, but okay

Hhh, got better in the more recent episodes but can't say much about the rest. Got annoyed with all these character intros and forcing me to care about them, but still a fine coming-of-age story I guess. Hoping adult Fushi stays like that; pretty bored of seeing him the same for all those years
Aug 30, 2021 10:38 AM
May 2020
The sad thing about Pioran is that she not only died but vanished from existence. Because other characters when they die go to heaven unlike Pioran 😔😔
Aug 30, 2021 10:42 AM

Mar 2017
I was dreading this part being animated and I was right to cause that hurt so much. Pioran's death is by far one of the worst because Fushi had to watch the person he loved slowly disappear and there was nothing he could do about it.

The cruelty of his entire existence became obvious in this ep because not only did he lose Pioran but he saw something he'll never have and that's a peaceful end to a fulfilling life. Just the fact that he's a being created with the ability to understand & experience a human life without being able to truly belong with humanity is crushing.

This was a brilliant adaptation that took the story of the manga to another level with its gorgeous art & beautiful soundtrack. The Jananda Island Arc wasn't great imo and there was definitely a decrease in animation quality in the middle but other than that... just so heartbreakingly beautiful.
Aug 30, 2021 10:43 AM
Nov 2019
cant wait for season 2
Aug 30, 2021 10:44 AM
Jun 2015
What a great ending to this season! Unfortunately the show went downhill for me after Gugu’s arc. Never felt any emotional connection to Tonari and her gang and I thought brining back that crazy chick from the first arc was quite unnecessary and out of left field. But this last episode brought it back together. A strong ending makes all the difference.

7.5/10 and looking forward to Fall 2022!
Aug 30, 2021 10:44 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was just the perfect closure that this series needed. More tears in other words. Jokes aside, I think this is one of the best episodes of the show, period.

Pioran's been a wonderful elderly figure for Fushi and seeing her willing to take on another form to support his journey was just sweet. Yikes, those dementia moments though, it truly is a life-changing experience having to experience that firsthand, I'm sure. Also, that note from Pioran on top of her demise, my tear glands lost it then and there.

A bit of lighthearted approach in the first half was fun to keep up with, Fushi's such a worrywart xD. And that hug to end that little game, great stuff! Don't mess with Pioran though lol, Fushi's blank expression there was on point. It's amazing that she lived for about 90 years and did everything she wanted to do. Might've gone a little overboard hence the charges though, lol.

All in all, I really enjoyed the emotional journey and while my enjoyment first up was more, I still think the series ended on a high and deserves the 9/10 that I've stuck with since week 2-3 or so. Each arc tackled different social matters and seeing Fushi come out of each with a better understanding of himself and the world was inspiring, with Gugu's arc being my fav out of the lot for reasons I'm sure many would know. Characters such as March, Gugu, Tonari, Pioran and Parona were handled with great care and it was nice to see their viewpoints.

On the music end of things, Episode 16's soundtrack when featuring Tonari's flashback and the First Step track along with a few others are certain to go down as one of my favs. Op & ED themes were fantastic as well and really set the mood of the episodes brilliantly! Op visuals, I've been seeing a lot of complaints on it and for good reason but honestly I only realised things shared mostly after they occurred in the series so I wasn't affected all that much. As with anime nowadays, there was absolutely no problems with the voice acting performances. Tsuda Kenjirou-san's Observer playing the narrator role was a pleasure to tune in to though.

Fate/Zero yesterday and Fumetsu today, I've been treated to some gold stuff lately! Can't wait for Season 2 to come now.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 30, 2021 10:46 AM
Jun 2020
Man i cried, sad shit.
Aug 30, 2021 10:52 AM
Mar 2021
I can't think of a better way to finish this season, overall very good.
2nd season announced here we go
Aug 30, 2021 10:52 AM

Dec 2020
Can't wait for season 2. Each arc brought a lot of emotions, especially with the ending. R.I.P Pioran.
Aug 30, 2021 11:00 AM

Oct 2008
What a show, very different from other shows that are going on the last (I guess) few years or soo. Very well performed in terms of story and... I think I'm waiting for the next season then.

That ending was a good one for Pioran. If we think that it's one of the first characters to appear in the show, it needs to have one end that makes it all word it. Being able to change her age after she passed just to help Fushi is the most fitting conclusion that character could have, it fits her MO (after she met Fushi) until the end.
Oh and btw... She wasn't lying! That young Pioran... It was hot as she said she was! I can understand why she was soo eager to be young again xD
(now let's try to put here a picture, hope that I get it right... Here we go:)

PS: I notice the only photos now are when she's a bit young, but it shows in the ep her mature age as well (for a split second, but it shows). So let's just be happy for this color manga picture that I found, shall we?? xD
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Aug 30, 2021 11:03 AM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
great final episode, pioran was an awesome character and she got the send off she deserved.

it's also really cool that the second season is immediately announced like that for fall next year, i hope that gives them enough time (with a break in between hopefully) to deliver a more consistent season animation wise. of course i also hope that the arcs that will be covered next season are all great, but that's more of the mangaka's responsibility.

Aug 30, 2021 11:04 AM

Aug 2014
I really have to question why I liked Koe no Koetachi so much because this show was not very good. The only conclusion I can draw that Yoshitoki is a terrible writer.
Aug 30, 2021 11:04 AM

Jan 2021
God, I didn't like Pioran at first, but over time I've grown to like her enormously
When she said she was a beauty when she was little, it wasn't a lie... I have faith that I will see her again...

Why did the rain come through the screen into my eyes?
It was an excellent last episode, they saved the animation for this heheh

7/10 overall. Didn't "click" with this at first, then I loved Gugu's arc, and in the end, the last arc definitely left something to be desired. I look forward to the second season c:
Aug 30, 2021 11:12 AM
Jul 2020
Either the ost playing at the end of the scene that the beholder talked to pioran hasn't been released yet or i couldn't find. Does anyone know about it?

edit: stars at dawn
roswaal_Aug 31, 2021 8:52 AM
Aug 30, 2021 11:17 AM
Jan 2021
lets gooo!! season 2 planed for 2022... cant wait for another season of "To Your Depression"

this episode was amazing, seeing fushis relationship with pyoran become unstable and fall (because pyoran had health issues) was realy hard and seeing fushi carrying on caring for her was very wholesome.
Aug 30, 2021 11:18 AM

Jul 2011
To be honest young Pioran was more beautiful than Rean. Pioran was noble and humble.

Now I wonder if Fushi got old old, or he fought Nokkers without morphing.

Insane Fushi isnt a thing that sounds good. I fear his personality will make me dislike season 2, hope not.

Aug 30, 2021 11:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was really sad for Pioran but well that's life, beautiful ending though, that older Fushi at the end :o I can't wait for S2
Aug 30, 2021 11:52 AM
Sep 2017
I was never so close to crying at any anime , but this one ever before . Especially this episode .
Aug 30, 2021 12:19 PM
Feb 2021
ive never cried so much over an anime in my life like i have with this one. i am BESIDE myself and it hurts season 2 wont come out for another year
Aug 30, 2021 12:25 PM

Apr 2012
2 Simple questions,
- Was Pioran turned into an orb? We saw the cloaked guy put her in an orb.
- Was she alive as her young self or did she imagine all of it before dying?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Aug 30, 2021 12:25 PM

Dec 2016
Meh

What a boring and unfunny finale. Corny cheese shonen humor never ceases to surprise me by how terribly mistimed it's unneededly shoved into the story.

Like every other death in this show, Pioran's goodbye feels anticlimactic and being called miles away by the blatant deathflags. The whole rainy day meme is just obnoxious to this day. For real, can directors and mangakas get out of such overused tropes and be original for once?

This show truly fits right on this season with other titles providing just deception. The first episode was phenomenal with it's direction and lack of unnecesary monologues, the rest just like Pioran's sanity fades away quite quickly. At least i'll have to admit that I kinda liked Parona & March's arc compared to the rest of the series (even with it's terrible plotholes).
Aug 30, 2021 12:26 PM
Dec 2017
Didn't care much for the series overall, but that was a solid final episode.
Aug 30, 2021 12:29 PM

Dec 2020
First off im very happy to see that we got a season two.
So i knew it was gonna happen something bad with pioran but damn that hit hard , so looks she when she was young xD.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 30, 2021 12:41 PM

Aug 2014
Seeing Pioran losing her mind like that was really sad man :"( Feel for her and Fushi
A fantastic finale to a fantastic anime. anime of the year for me
Didn't expect that the cute girl in the op was Pioran!
Can't wait for season 2
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 30, 2021 12:47 PM

May 2015
Gotta say I loved it!
Pioran getting dementia towards the end was generally heart breaking.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is shit
Aug 30, 2021 12:48 PM
Nov 2019
Can someone please explain to me what the final scene was? (the one after the decades time leap)
tysm
Aug 30, 2021 1:08 PM

Jun 2014
I was pretty underwhelmed by the Tonari arc but this final episode was a strong way to finish season 1. Seeing Fushi care for Pioran, along with coming up with ways to make sure she stayed safe from the Nokkers, was heartwarming, but then seeing her get dementia and lose her sense of self was heartbreaking. She was aware of the robed guy's presence, and the way he helped her move on was a beautiful scene to watch. Of course that loss was tough for Fushi but he overcame it. Although this show kind of lost steam after the Gugu arc, it definitely rebounded a bit with this finale. Goodbye for now to one of my favorite shows over these last few months, and can't wait for S2!!
thebrentinator24Aug 30, 2021 1:23 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 30, 2021 1:14 PM
Mar 2018
Man. Tears well up even now. Having witnessed the same spiral of decay and the inevitable death of my grandparents, I cried loud and hard at this. Hits too close to home. When someone dies suddenly, it hits us hard and deep, but at least we get to carry on their memory. When they fade slowly, they also die much more completely, for our memories change with them. It's too cruel, but there's nothing to do but do our best to remember the best of them.

What a wonderful job they did, this episode and the first one. Overall I'll have to give it a solid 8, but removing the island arc it would be an easy 9.5, and the first and last episodes get a 10.

Fushi is the perfect vessel for human nature - having started as a featureless orb, he became what he observed, slowly climbing the ladder of consciousness. However, through the people he met, he learned what it means to be human, and after many years of experiencing life as a person, he became one, truly. I think that last bit is the most genius achievement of the writing - he became not only a reflection, or an echo of those around him, but truly and really his own person. That is commendable for it is hard to sell.

And with being a person, there comes the joys and sorrows of life. The beauty of those moments we share together, and the despair of those moments when we must part. Fushi, being immortal, is doomed to see more of both than any human being could in a lifetime. How will that change him? Will he be able to carry his memories of everyone to the end of time? I hope we find out the next season.

BTW for anyone that enjoys this anime, I recommend reading the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy. It's not nearly as much emotion-oriented as Fumetsu, but it has a similar core theme. Can't get into specifics without spoilers, but suffices to say the name of the third book: Death's End.
Aug 30, 2021 1:26 PM

Sep 2019
I liked the final episode but I wasn’t the biggest fan of the show overall. It had beautiful music and animation, the OP was good too. The story felt meh at times. Especially the last arc.
Aug 30, 2021 1:31 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Pioran's death was to be expected, but its not always easy seeing someone you love pass away. The downside of being an immortal among humans is having to see the same process over and over. Hopefully Fushi will be able to make use of Pioran's younger form and I'm glad we are getting a time skip to see Fushi's as an adult. Even though I felt that the Tonari arc dragged on a little to long after the Gugu arc, this episode and the previous one made up for it.

I give this series a 7/10 and I'm looking forward to Season 2 next Fall.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

219 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 1:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.