Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 1, 2021 2:27 AM
Nov 2017
hmm.. so the 1st girl got introduce is a bitch that looking down n bitching to a man but get instant horny to her handsome older cousin male.

damn what a bold move from the author. is she got torture or ra** in the future ? if she does, i want to keep watching.
Aug 11, 2021 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
wow i heard this was good or a "hidden gem" of this season but i didn't expect it to be this nice, was pretty cool and i hope it turns out to be interesting.

although i just noticed but there is a whole lot of triggered incels in this discussion though lol, very entertaining.
Aug 20, 2021 12:54 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
No expectations whatsoever coming into this show, but this was a pleasant first episode honestly.

Animation seems fairly dynamic and the last few movements before the ED stood out quite nicely for me. Setting-wise, there's not much to say yet but the fact that the characters are living in a dorm is relatable for me and I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll handle that.

Looks like we'll be getting quite a bit of drama soon with the MC's roommate, let's see how that goes.

For now, I'm definitely in for this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 23, 2021 7:25 PM
Apr 2020
EeveeRosa said:
it's very difficult to make an anime about Takarazuka, I'm already losing hope. Right in the first episode I've seen that he won't be able to demonstrate this art. The character designer is lazy, we have here a short girl with short grace slack and a giant with a horrible hairstyle on her head. In Takarazuka's show, in its heyday, elegant, beautiful, beautiful, unheaded and badly designed girls are shown. They're not pretty like the cover, the cover cheats. the main characters are very stereotypical, is an annoying extrovert and an introverted who gets angry with everything and does not like to be touched. Outside that the anime is about Takarazuka and I saw nothing, just a mention of 15 seconds at the beginning of the episode to introduce the universe. I dropped it, next.

A few days later, episode 3 airs, and people start going crazy because something "interesting" finally happens...
Sep 4, 2021 12:24 PM

Apr 2018
A girl that dislikes most men, twin girls, tall girl, comestic girl.. a bunch of weird but interesting girls trying to join a well-known school with a strict incomes.

Ai Narrachi, a short blue-haired girl, who dislikes most men but likes the teacher is an ex-JPX idol. In order to stay away from men, she's trying to join Kouka Opera.
I love her personality, not giving a fuck about other people their opinion about you and striving forward for your own goal. That is what I want to see. And on the other side you have a TALL girl, REALLY TALL. Sarase's design puts me off for real but I do like her personality. Really carefree and energetic.

The military training wast the best moment in the episode. Asahi reminded me of Matsudaira from Gintama with his daughter complex. And wow, they even have the same accent. Probably also the same VA (haven't checked yet).

Anyway, a pretty good start I guess. The character designs are not really my taste but the rest is pretty good. Hoping to see some good character development which will be important for this show. The OST, OP and ED are alright/good. And the animation is average to good.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 8, 2021 10:37 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Not gonna lie, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was even going to just pretend that I hadn't watched this anime about ten minutes in. I just wasn't feeling it at first. And then Sarasa came in and stole the show. I like her a lot. I'm not excited for what seems like the petty crap that will be coming, but I'm excited to see Sarasa and Ai grow.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 22, 2021 3:49 PM
Jul 2018
A really good first episode. Honestly I laughed at the "anything can be considered sexual harassment" comment considering I've heard that so many times from school mates that I'm starting to believe they don't know what personal boundaries are.
Sep 25, 2021 1:42 PM

Jul 2015
Sarasa so far seems a bit too energetic and troublesome but still a fun character to see with her not only standing out with her height but also joyous, self-assured personality.

Sep 26, 2021 4:31 AM

Nov 2013
This fucking tall blondie is really annoying...
Apr 21, 2022 8:17 AM

Apr 2016
That was pretty good, seems like it have grasped the shoujo melodrama perfectly and every interaction was so well done that I'm eager to watch how everything develop.

Everything looked pretty too.
Aug 19, 2023 10:27 PM

Dec 2022
Sarasa is such a cheerful character. Ai had a troubled past as an idol. I hope Sarasa brings a postive change in her life.
Nov 18, 2023 8:16 PM
Feb 2020
i liked it very fun and cute
Apr 10, 1:43 AM
Apr 2021
You can already tell from the beginning that it's a good story. It's a bit of a shame I didn't watch it in ongoing. But it's good that I still decided to give it a chance.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

103 by moonnix »»
May 13, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

43 by Tobimaroo »»
Apr 11, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

148 by Tobimaroo »»
Apr 10, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2021

90 by Shaka-bun »»
Feb 10, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

59 by damoInstinct »»
Oct 22, 2023 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.