Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 24, 2021 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glad to see Gugu and Rean in this anime which means we get to see more of Taknaha too.

I kinda like the character dynamics of this episode in particular how they focused on Gugu and his personality. Fushi seems to be adapting with himself around these new characters. Out of the bunch, Gugu appears to be the most expressive.
May 24, 2021 7:20 AM

Jul 2017
The start of Volume 3 of the manga: a journey of the changing Orb.

The new character cast members Gugu (the young boy), Rean (the girl that Gugu had a crush on), Shin (Gugu's older brother) and the old guy Booze Man shed new light into this story with perfect articulation. But man, what a premiere for these 4 in the small rural village of Taknaha.

Gugu lived quite the life: an energetic young boy who has his growing-up years robbed because of his brother Shin, and while protecting a loggerhead situation from the unsuspecting Rean, and his deformed face with a broken nose turning him into an ugly "monster" with Booze Man's surgery for recovery.

Of course, the meeting of Grandma Pioran and Fushi was the one happy excited moment I've been waiting for, albeit Gugu's enthusiasm also helping shape Fushi along the way as monster friends (and feeling like a kin brother).

I love Gugu and Rean's interactions, they're like puppy love, and sweet ones with the alcoholic feels. Gugu is definitely love-struck even after sometime, but her attention going to Fushi just makes him so jealous. And Booze Man's words definitely helped him become a better man boy.

It's funny to see Fushi imitate all of the actions he learnt from the people around him, such a sweet moment and an episode that feels like 5 mins...but the happy times don't last long...next episode.
KANLen09May 24, 2021 7:28 AM
May 24, 2021 8:34 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty interesting episode. I like these new characters.

Fushi tries to do his best to act like a normal person. That's sweet. :)
May 24, 2021 8:53 AM

Mar 2021
New characters introduced, they look lame... I hate the Fushi's voice, I think he is mentally retarded, still very funny to hear him talk like a 4yo but I dont think thats what its meant for...
Not a tearjerker episode compared to the others, still pretty bad.
May 24, 2021 9:00 AM

Jul 2020
Gugu's story was bloody tragic, but the bidding friendship was great to see. Here's a fiver that gugu will die by some tragic way, knowing the way this anime's going.

Gugu's past was quite humbling, wanting to escape poverty with his brother, but getting double stabbed and left in the dust, then nearly dying to save the girl he had a crush on.

Fushi and gugu's nteractions were jokes, the younger one being the 'older brother' and fushi not realising what ugly really means.

Rynn and fushi's interaction were so pure, but then she had to say something suggestive didn't she lol.

The old man's advice was sound, but maybe not the way he made it out to be xD. And fushi imitating his laugh had me dying!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 24, 2021 9:05 AM

Aug 2020
Fushi's and Gigi's bond is getting stronger and stronger, it's sweet that they share a brotherly bond.
May 24, 2021 9:30 AM
Sep 2015
I know this is the show where good people get punished but I'm still sad every time. Gugu is a holy good boy, and he receive a holy punishment. His face is gone while the girl he save doesn't even know who save her. Yet, he's still in love with her.

Talking about Gugu's real brother that run away, if he really want money he and his friends can prostitute, I'd buy them though.
May 24, 2021 10:03 AM

Jun 2019
Man... Poor Gugu... I felt bad for the kid. Being called a monster by everyone just because he tried to protect someone. His big brother left him to earn money and didn't let him anything at all. What a horrible big brother.

I loved Fushi and Gugu's interaction quite a lot. Both are similar in many ways. Fushi doesn't know what's a monster, parents, and siblings. So, Gugu's trying to teach him stuff and how to work there. Pioran and Old guy really are greedy and sick to think of selling Fushi. Only, Gugu stood up for him.

Gugu's life is boring, but some hope and happiness are waiting for him after Fushi's arrival. Good to hear that. He really likes that cute girl, Rynn. LOL, but she likes Fushi. Poor Gugu.

"Embrace the heartache and become a good man, Gugu"
May 24, 2021 10:03 AM

May 2020
Poor Gugu, he didn't deserve that after he saved Rynn's life T^T
I hope nothing else happens to him, he seems like a sweet and supportive cutie....and Fushi needs a caring big brother ^^
May 24, 2021 10:07 AM

Jan 2021
Sht, almost brought a tear to my eye with Gugu's story
I'm glad the two of them are getting along
Fushi being successful with girls, poor Gugu...
I felt the episode very short D:
May 24, 2021 10:13 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Gugu fr be doing the most for this girl Rynn, and Fushi just stands there and still pulls T_T
May 24, 2021 10:24 AM

Jun 2012
Gramps is the real MVP.
May 24, 2021 10:36 AM

Dec 2020
I feel bad for gugu what unlucky day for him. Fushi and gugu are getting good friends nice to see that.

In the end where fushi laugh as same as the old man was really funny xD.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 24, 2021 10:39 AM
Apr 2018
Simps and gets his face fucked up
May 24, 2021 10:39 AM

Apr 2018
Dislking Rean already, rich girls like her are always bad news.
Fushi trying to laugh as the Booze Man was really funny xd
Gugu is an interesting character but obv what will happen to him.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 24, 2021 10:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice new characters, Gugu is funny but he's getting NTR by Fushi xD, too bad that he got his face crushed but I'm expecting him to die at some point anyway so Fushi will be able to transform with his body
May 24, 2021 11:06 AM

Jan 2015
Wakaranai

It sounded beautiful every time Fushi said that.

Judging from the preview and the title of the next episode, I think that the monster from last episode has gotten inside Gugu's body when his face was smashed by the wooden log.
May 24, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2014
Just when you thought Gugu's life couldn't get any more tragic, his crush shows up at his job and offers to teach his self-proclaimed little brother "how to take off his clothes" lol.

Fushi imitating the old man's laugh was hilarious... and then even Pioran joined them lmao.

I wonder what exactly the OP shows about this arc and how we will get there?... I'm not ready!
May 24, 2021 11:37 AM
Jul 2020
Really like this Gugu kid
May 24, 2021 11:40 AM

Jan 2014
Rip in shit Gugu omfg.

Poor lad, liked a girl for ages, only for him to fall for our MC LMAO. Poor dude.
May 24, 2021 11:57 AM

Sep 2019
I like the new character but I didn't expect him to be alive after getting his head smashed. The new girl is cute. I felt bad for the boy lol, she didn't even care about him. Fushi's getting all the girls.
May 24, 2021 12:02 PM
Feb 2021
Really enjoyed this episode. Liked how they focused on the new character Gugu and his personality.
Fushi is definitely getting a lot better at communicating and showing his emotions. His laugh at the end made me smile like an idiot.
May 24, 2021 12:11 PM

Oct 2020
Gugu seems like an interesting a nice character. Ahh, no, Gugu is getting third wheeled by the girl she likes. Rean seems like a nice character but, Gugu doesn't deserve this!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2015
This was such an enjoyable episode tbh. I loved it from start to finish.
Gugu’a backstory was really sad, being abandoned and stuff... I kinda got emotional the whole time.

Rean is cute!
May 24, 2021 12:15 PM

Jul 2011
One more unfortunate life, this time Gugu, a poor kid that got robbed by his bother, is in love with a girl who have bad vibes and doesn't care about him, got his head smashed, no one helped except the crazy gramps of the town. And now probably is the next on the list of getting killed for plot.
May 24, 2021 12:31 PM
Mar 2021
Phew, no pain today 🙏🥺
May 24, 2021 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
where did you all watch it? the place i always watch it doesn't have it yet even though it always releases there bfr fruits basket.
May 24, 2021 12:36 PM
May 2020
We finally met the best boy, Gugu
May 24, 2021 12:49 PM

Jul 2020
Very interesting episode.

Gugu is one very unlucky guy. I don't think Rean even realizes that Gugu saved her life, she probably thinks she just got shoved to the side with no reason. I thought there would be more Fushi progression, but it seems Fushi has only developed a little bit.
May 24, 2021 1:17 PM

Jun 2012
minfairys said:
where did you all watch it? the place i always watch it doesn't have it yet even though it always releases there bfr fruits basket.

It's on Crunchyroll on time, every week.
May 24, 2021 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
Oxalyc said:
New characters introduced, they look lame... I hate the Fushi's voice, I think he is mentally retarded, still very funny to hear him talk like a 4yo but I dont think thats what its meant for...
Bruh, what? Imagine saying to a baby trying to talk or to a deaf person talking that they sound mentally retarded. You’ve watched 7 episodes and rated the anime a 4. Are you going to watch the anime just to hate on it?
May 24, 2021 1:30 PM

Oct 2015
AbdulAlchemist said:
Oxalyc said:
Bruh, what? Imagine saying to a baby trying to talk or to a deaf person talking that they sound mentally retarded. You’ve watched 7 episodes and rated the anime a 4. Are you going to watch the anime just to hate on it?

Don't talk shxt about my brother
May 24, 2021 1:31 PM

May 2018
For some reason I thought Rean was a catgirl haha
May 24, 2021 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
Lernaean said:
AbdulAlchemist said:

Huh? I never trash-talked him I was calling him out for his disgusting take.
May 24, 2021 1:32 PM

May 2018
Lernaean said:
AbdulAlchemist said:

That right! We're all family here
May 24, 2021 2:03 PM

Jul 2019
this is being such a perfect adaptation, I'm loving it
y'all should watch haibane renmei
May 24, 2021 2:04 PM
Apr 2021
In my opinion, a great episode. New characters,a tragic backstory, some sad moments, wholesome moments and actually also some funny ones too <3
May 24, 2021 2:10 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Gugu's story was very sad that he risked his life to save the girl that he likes and no one came to help him until the old man showed up. I don't know what the old man did to save his life, but the result left his face disfigured and he's force to wear a mask. Thankfully, Fushi showed up and all of a sudden Gugu had someone to talk to which created a bond between them with both of them being described as monsters. Gugu tried to open up to Rean who showed up a few months later, but she was only interested in Fushi based on his appearance not realizing that GuGu was the one who saved her.
May 24, 2021 2:31 PM

Apr 2015
Fushi still learning new things every where. New things to say, stuff about family and a whole lot more.

New characters are interesting. Surprised to see Gugu being alive after that log landing on his head, but seems his head was beyond repair. New girl Rean is cute and has an obsession with Fushi upon first meeting.

So the preview has me really curious what Gugu has within his body.
May 24, 2021 2:40 PM
Mar 2020
That laughter has been the first genuinly funny thing I have seen in anime in a loooong time
May 24, 2021 2:54 PM
Jun 2020
Gugu's story is beautiful and sad at the same time, that in me personally it has transmitted a feeling of melancholy. Another incredible episode.
10/10.
May 24, 2021 3:36 PM

Jan 2017
Well, Rynn is one thirsty little lady for sure!

One thing that I don't understand is why Fushi was able in EP1 to heal the wolf form instantly when he felt pain but he is not doing the same for the 3 other forms? His "March" still have an arrow in her back every time he is transforming!
May 24, 2021 3:44 PM
Feb 2015
Oxalyc said:

You embody everything wrong with this community ngl
May 24, 2021 3:49 PM

Aug 2016
Damn, left behind by his brother, ruined his life for a shallow crush.
Nice that the people who found her didn't even check on him.
Next episode preview looks interesting, perhaps it's not just his face that's messed up.
Be interesting to see where this tale goes and how it effects the MC.

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
May 24, 2021 3:51 PM
Jul 2020
Oxalyc said:

How the fuck does sound “mentally retarded” is valid reason to hate. Look if you hate an episode, that’s fine. But bringing a excuse of that bullshit, naw you made it not as serious buddy.
May 24, 2021 3:56 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Felt really bad for Gugu this episode. A young kid trying his best to make a living and save up so he can improve his lifestyle in the future ended up being abandoned by his only brother, had his savings stolen and also suffered the misfortune of getting his head absolutely smashed in because he saved someone. Truly heartbreaking.
What really got me was that nobody even bothered to check if he was alive until the old man walked by.

I really like how cheerful and energetic Gugu is around Fushi after everything he went through.

Fushi, the old man and Pyoran laughing at the end made me laugh too. Hilarious scene. Reminded me of the Paranoia Agent OP. xD
May 24, 2021 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
Nononono, don't tell me that Gugu is going to suicide. Please, not another death. I hope that he will confront it by telling the girl that he saved her or by selling the ring or by working hard. Even though everything is probably in vain.. His stomach is probably broken and the old man did something to him but he will eventually die.. That's what I think.. I hope it's not true though and it's just him being fat from all the food he ate there. The kid suffered enough.

I like that Gugu teaches Fushi new stuff and his energy makes me happy aswell, this is another important moment for Fushi's development. I'd like to hear Fushi speak normally soon though. Also the laughs at the end made me laugh aswell, I hope that they will have a happy ending this time.
May 24, 2021 5:07 PM

May 2021
fushi pullin hoes left n right
May 24, 2021 5:32 PM

Mar 2018
nooo gugu is such a good boy why did that have to happen i hope he heals and sorts everything out with rean and she likes him and he doesn't DIE but I've learnt not to get my hopes up with this show
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

219 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 1:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.