Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 17, 2021 10:33 AM

Jun 2015
*spoiler alert* in episode 15 Yui says something about the update. Who does the update when the system generated from the egg by Akihibe Kayaba, and the characters don't do any updates

Idk if this is the right place to ask this but I need answers
May 17, 2021 12:45 PM
Mar 2021
future_dose said:
*spoiler alert* in episode 15 Yui says something about the update. Who does the update when the system generated from the egg by Akihibe Kayaba, and the characters don't do any updates

Just accept that the plot is a block of Swiss cheese, and roll with it.
May 17, 2021 1:13 PM

Jun 2016
Whoever decided to make the game from the new open source engine (or VR API or whatever the irl equivalent of the egg is).
That's my guess at least.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
May 17, 2021 1:35 PM
May 2021
I mean wasn’t there also coma patients there after Asuna got free. Been a bit since I have seen this but I don’t remember them saying everyone is finally free from that nightmare of SAO. So wouldn’t a country or the UN keep it online. Assuming this happened to us in RL.
May 17, 2021 1:46 PM
Apr 2021
future_dose said:

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong or misunderstood the question but I believe it was RECT (The company run by Asuna's father) and Sugou who lead the team that runs Alfheim online.
May 17, 2021 5:00 PM
Oct 2012
future_dose said:

If I understand your question correctly, by S2 Ep 15, ALFheim Online should have been acquired by a company called Ymir.
May 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Oct 2020
Beerandwine123 said:
future_dose said:

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong or misunderstood the question but I believe it was RECT (The company run by Asuna's father) and Sugou who lead the team that runs Alfheim online.
Beerandwine123 said:
future_dose said:

Beerandwine123 said:
future_dose said:

It's true, that's right
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 17, 2021 8:50 PM
Jan 2021
future_dose said:

It’s the fairy king dude and the company that he worked for I think.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
May 17, 2021 8:59 PM

Oct 2020
@future_dose can you plz explain to me with a little more detail
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 17, 2021 11:30 PM
Mar 2021
I’m pretty sure Cardinal was the one updating it. Don’t know who kept the server up though

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 27, 2014

611 by Bruh69XD »»
May 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.